Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

it's so weird seeing grayson allen on the receiving side of dirty play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
CJ is having himself a day

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Athanatos posted:

CJ is having himself a day

He always goes off against Memphis.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Cam payne hooping today

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Full strength blazers are a problem. Could take the Lakers to 7 imo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol no

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
That was a dogshit half of defense from memphis and they’re only down 8. Hopefully they’ll make some positive adjustments at the half.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Did I hear the Suns commentator correctly, did the Wizards need a 16-0 run to be down by 15 at the half?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Bonga is starting to really put it together.

E: Ayton with the 3 and then the easy dunk the next play when the defender committed to going out on him.

Rick fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jul 31, 2020

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
lol dude fuckin up his maxims

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
this dudes valium'd

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Memphis has no answer for Dame.

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Memphis is cool and good to watch

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Nice little run from Memphis there. Let's hope it can continue.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

holy fuckamoley

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Ja Morant

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

My shorthand metric for how good a coach is in sports is how well the team makes adjustments in the second half.
I'm new to the sport, and I know that basketball is streaky. Taylor Jenkins still seems like a really good coach.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Melo on Ja is not fair.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
for some reason this extremely important Suns/wizards game is on Fox Sports North so I guess I get to watch that

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
DeAndre Ayton currently on pace for 40 alley oop dunks in this quarter, which I have to imagine is a record

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

MourningView posted:

DeAndre Ayton currently on pace for 40 dunks in this quarter, which I have to imagine is a record

boss

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Love how fast Memphis is playing

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Jaren Jackson Jr. is a loving beast

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MourningView posted:

for some reason this extremely important Suns/wizards game is on Fox Sports North so I guess I get to watch that

Do you get to hear Eddie Johnson's "the oldest man ever" commentary or do you get the Wizards version?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Rick posted:

Do you get to hear Eddie Johnson's "the oldest man ever" commentary or do you get the Wizards version?

It's the Suns.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MourningView posted:

It's the Suns.

He just can't believe the 19 year old with several injuries doesn't have the energy he did when he was 19.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lol poor tolliver

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

double negative posted:

lol poor tolliver

He made sportscenter with that one lol

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I'm really not sure a team that involves this much Ish Smith needs to be here taking valuable testing resources from the people of Florida but I guess I hope they're having a good time

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Taylor Jenkins is getting cute with his lineups. Anderson/Brooks/Allen/Tolliver/Valanciunas is not what we need.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm sorry Memphis I turned the game back on

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

JV with 5 fouls not a good sign for us

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Let's go the Milwaukee Bucks

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
Free my boi JV, banish the blazers

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

MourningView posted:

I'm really not sure a team that involves this much Ish Smith needs to be here taking valuable testing resources from the people of Florida but I guess I hope they're having a good time

Remember when ish Smith got demolished by Brandon clarke https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXFFefSoYJ8 after searching for it I realized it wAs actually Ian mahinmi not ish smith but I’m posting it anyway. Go grizz

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Now that Lob City Clippers are long gone, the Blazers have to lead the league in "falling behind due to a technical foul in the fourth quarter."

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I thought they banned that bs rip through move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lol this defense in the Suns/Wizards game is funny.