Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Myok posted:

By coincidence, I got the stone dog DIY today and used it, so I can give you a couple dogs. The drinking fountain is a nook miles redemption DIY but what the heck I got one too. Sent you the Dodo code via PM.

You're so kind, thank you! I didn't realise the drinking fountain was for NMT, I'm sorry :ohdear: Anything I can do for you in the future lmk. Your island is lovely and my guy looked so cold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zira
Oct 9, 2007

You have a job! Karl has a job! What's my purpose?
Karl has a job!Karl has a job!
What's my purpose? What's my
You have a job! purpose?
What's my purpose?
What's my purpose?
So I have a criminally large amount of DIYs just sitting there, unneeded. As such, I'm opening up my gate wide open. I'm going to ask that people water my flowers, which are on the right side of the island over the bridge, and I've provided four watering cans that I just customized to full durability. It's just the black roses with the path, you can ignore everything else.

Kicks is here, too, if that's something you want to know about.

Dodo Code: G3CGB DVH5V (Had communication error, it's back now) It's closed now! Thanks for visiting everyone!

Zira fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Aug 1, 2020

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

I’m interested in doing some trades as well. Right now I have every dinosaur bone extra and the following extra DIY recipes:

Mountain standee
Cardboard bed
Hyacinth wreath
Clacker cart
Water pump
Leaf umbrella
Natural square table
Natural garden table
Peach surprise box
Log stakes
Wooden bookshelf x2
Bonfire
Palm tree lamp
Tea table
Peach chair
Log wall mounted clock
Cherry hat
Stacked magazines
Wood burning stove
Cherry umbrella
Wooden end table
Cardboard table

Also a collection of many hundreds of items.

Looking for DIYs foremost and interesting catalogs.

Zira
Oct 9, 2007

You have a job! purpose?
What's my purpose?
What's my purpose?
My island is back open after the communication error, and I changed the dodo code on my original post. But here: DVH5V As it says in my other post, closed now, thanks for visiting!

Zira fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Aug 1, 2020

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Zira posted:

My island is back open after the communication error, and I changed the dodo code on my original post. But here: DVH5V

Thanks for the decoy duck recipe. I'd been wanting that one. Hopefully my watering stuck despite the communication error.

Zira
Oct 9, 2007

You have a job! purpose?
What's my purpose?
What's my purpose?

J-Spot posted:

Thanks for the decoy duck recipe. I'd been wanting that one. Hopefully my watering stuck despite the communication error.

Since it seems the recipe is gone, it is likely the watering stuck. Thank you!

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I got Redd in town today. He has an authentic sinking painting, fake ancient statue and fake solemn painting.

Turnips are at 143 if you forgot to sell earlier and want to panic dump

Abel's has the royal crown in stock

Help yourselves to any of the useless garbage on the ground near the airport

closed!

I'll be AFK up by the wrestling ring!

Hobo Clown fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Aug 1, 2020

Prowler
May 24, 2004

spinst posted:

If anyone wants to come see Saharah today, let me know and I will open up for ya!

She has:

Small: Rough Rug
Medium: White Simple Medium Rug
Large: Purple Persian Rug

I'm not sure if the mysterious flooring/wallpaper stays the same for everyone, but I got a Misty Garden Wall and a Flowing River Flooring, which actually looked nice together if you wanted an outdoors-except-indoors look.

All of Saharah's purchasable items are set for the week, including the wallpaper and rug.

The trade-in items are random.

night slime
May 14, 2014
I'm never taking off the King Tut mask off my villager to be abusive

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Redd's visiting Mau-Mau again. Full details here in the PGS thread.

ruinous orchid
Jun 30, 2020
EDIT: Closed for the night.

ruinous orchid fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Aug 1, 2020

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

I have the following extra DIYs:

- Pansy Table
- Basement Flooring
- Underwater Wall x 3
- Underwater Flooring
- Boomerang
- Golden Candlestick
- Standard Umbrella Stand
- Wooden Full-Length Mirror
- Log Garden Lounge
- Log Stool
- Honeycomb Flooring

I do not need anything in exchange. Let me know if you see one you need and we can set up a Dodo Code!

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

I haven't played for couple of days, only to load the game today with the "we have to update stuff"-message, and suddenly my inventory is full (like totally) of stuff I definitely never got (unless someone got into my house and played the game).

Has this happened to other people?

e: should I change my door lock?

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

I need some place to panic sell my turnips. I would prefer a good price but any place with a price >100 would do.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

tuo posted:

I haven't played for couple of days, only to load the game today with the "we have to update stuff"-message, and suddenly my inventory is full (like totally) of stuff I definitely never got (unless someone got into my house and played the game).

Has this happened to other people?

e: should I change my door lock?

Your pockets or your storage? And what was it filled with?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Peaches the horse is leaving my island today. she knows how to say "I didn't kill my wife!" like she's Dr. Richard Kimble and it's funny every time. please take her, please?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
wtf is with the king tut mask looking so creepy

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

track day bro! posted:

wtf is with the king tut mask looking so creepy

In older games it cursed you to wear it by making you trip and fall all the drat time. It was the only hat with this effect.

Also today is Kid Cats birthday for those wanting to keep up on Birthdays.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

It curses you in this game, too.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

It curses you in this game, too.

What does it do here? They took tripping out so I assumed it was just normal now

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

What does it do here? They took tripping out so I assumed it was just normal now

It makes you trip!

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

They added tripping in the 1.4 patch

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Wait where can I get a King Tut Mask?

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Next time you find a gold nugget you will spontaneously come up with the recipe.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Next time you find a gold nugget you will spontaneously come up with the recipe.

Oh neat, weird you can craft a curse item.

Wait does tripping only happen with the mask or is it like New Leaf where you can randomly have bad luck for the day and be tripping all day?

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Electric Phantasm posted:

Oh neat, weird you can craft a curse item.

Wait does tripping only happen with the mask or is it like New Leaf where you can randomly have bad luck for the day and be tripping all day?

Nintendo mentioned that you can trip while carrying a balloon around and if you do you’ll let go and it’ll float away. Not sure if it can happen just any time now.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

They added tripping in the 1.4 patch

I wonder why. Most people I know just got fed up with tripping and didn't play for the day if they were unlucky and couldn't stop falling over in New Leaf

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Frankly I wish that the random 4-leaf clover found when picking weeds would be reintroduced.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Did they nerf gold nugget spawning? I haven’t gotten one since before the new update.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i just did a dream thingy of one of those fancy japanese islands and it makes the game run at like 15fps, also why cant the game start me sprawled out in bed like when you come out of the dream 0/10 even though i've played over 9000 hours of this game that i definitely hate

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Fuuuuuck, I accidentally sold a bug model and didn’t notice until after the game saved.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
Fireworks Kick-Off!

DODO Code: HBGW6

Cataloging time on Rhosyn! Come celebrate fireworks season and touch some goodies! Free stuff to the right of the airport. Visit my new improved cataloging location (follow the signs). I’m a big fan of drawings on my board! Feel free to pull any weeds and pick up sticks if you come across them.

All catalog items are complete sets!

* Mountain Bikes
* Soft Serve Lamps
* Clay Furnace
* Royal crown and crown (the spendy ones)
* Rocket Lamps
* Popcorn
* Mr. And Mrs. Flamingo
* Firepit
* Garden Gnomes
* Floor Lights
* Barbecues
* Smokers
* Golf Bags
* Humidifier (it’s humid in the summer, you know?)
* Beach Balls
* Sand Castles

Bits and Pieces I don’t have full sets of but I’m putting out anyway:

* Small Tiaras (gold and silver)
* Air Conditioner (gray and pink)

Remember - pick up and put down, don’t take! If you want to take something, take the giveaways to the right of the airport. Follow the signs to the cataloging area. Thanks to all the goons who helped contribute to the catalog!

Wishlist: (don’t feel obligated, this is for future catalog parties so it’s kind of a “it would be nice but not needed or expected” list. But that takes too long to type.) https://nookplaza.net/lists/52085

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Thanks so much! Glad I could help a little with your wish list. Enjoy the Poo Island poo!

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Anyone need to dump turnips? Currently at 144, will open gates if theres interest.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Mau-Mau has turnips at 168 if anyone's desperate to sell.

Dodo Code:1FRDW

Gate's open until 10pm EST. Help yourselves to whatever's on the ground and in the giveaway area.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Does anybody want king tut masks? I've got a boatload of gold and it's objectively hilarious to watch people run around and faceplant.

I've left five king tut masks and two gold watering cans on my island. The masks are next to the DIYs and fossils next to the airport (oh God please take them) and the gold watering cans are by my little purple hyacinth patch behind nooks. If you'd like to water them and maybe the purple mums next to the amphitheater on the west side, that would be nice, but you do you!

Feel free to keep them, take any fruit you want, buy whatever you want, but please only take one mask and one watering can per person

Dodo code is closed

Edit: Nevermind about hardwood, you guys are super generous!

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Aug 2, 2020

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

How do you have a boatload of gold? I’ve only gotten one gold nugget in like 10 days; it’s ridiculous.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Bonster posted:

Fireworks Kick-Off!

DODO Code: HBGW6

I was just in this town and I crashed as I was leaving. I left the Lily 😛 I hope no one lost their stuff, I got my amp back

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Metaline posted:

How do you have a boatload of gold? I’ve only gotten one gold nugget in like 10 days; it’s ridiculous.

I know it's not exactly in the spirit of the game, but I paid some guy $5 on Ebay to come drop off 1200 gold. It's been nice because I can hook up all of my friends with gold and gold stuff, though.
Edit: If you want some gold I can drop you a stack of 30 if you come by, just ask when you're here

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Aug 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

Metaline posted:

I've gotten almost all my gold from nook mile islands. Don't know for sure, but it feels like rocks have a very different drop rate on islands vs your town.

If I'm touring a ton if islands (to browse villagers or whatever), I usually eat fruit and just smash the rocks. I think if it was going to drop a gold piece it will drop it when you smash it. Like how money rocks drop the largest bag of money if you smash them. In any case, I usually get a gold nugget once every three or four islands, I think, but I haven't kept careful count.