Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

FizFashizzle posted:

I always liked Chomsky's quote about going to the MIT labs to figure out what technology would be like in 15 years.
yeah, uh, about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

bold "chomsky" too

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I read somewhere Stephen Hawking was named in the documents, is that true

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

smoobles posted:

I read somewhere Stephen Hawking was named in the documents, is that true

I mean he couldn't physically gently caress, but by all reports, he treated the women in his life pretty bad. Not Einstein steal-their-life-work-then-divorce bad, but not well

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

yall have no idea how horny hawking was

THE PENTHOUSE WAGER FOR GODS SAKEA

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Stephen Hawking prosecuted for statutory rape would have been the trial of the century

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

look into those nerd thirsty eyes and forsake your faves forever

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I believe there is a rumor floating around that Sam Kinison died to protect the secret of Bill Clinton's pedophilia.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
If you're confined to a wheelchair on a permanent basis, it's probably not a great strategy to be a jerk to folks.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

The Saucer Hovers posted:

yall have no idea how horny hawking was

THE PENTHOUSE WAGER FOR GODS SAKEA

that was such a weird divergence that ive forgotten everything else i read in that book

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

MonsieurChoc posted:

I half believe that DELTA GREEN is real.

Delta Green is definitely real

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Ultraviolet on the other hand, absolutely not real

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Fiend posted:

I believe there is a rumor floating around that Sam Kinison died to protect the secret of Bill Clinton's pedophilia.

I imagine there would be better ways to do it than getting a teenager drunk and hitting his car with a pickup

Man Most Famous For Lying Like A Motherfucker Surely Telling Truth About Not Being A Childfucker

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

epstein modified his submarine specifically so hawking could go down in it

this was after the conviction

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Tunicate posted:

epstein modified his submarine specifically so hawking could go down in it

this was after the conviction

pretty sure that dolly hes on is the modification

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

i know it doesn’t really matter either way, but why the gently caress would bill make any comment at all, especially if he didn’t do it. he could have just shut the gently caress up since these are the same accusations people have known about for years.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/jackallisonLOL/status/1289586942074449921

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

pretty sure that dolly hes on is the modification

you're supposed to protect the victim's identity here

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

imagine still defending bill clinton in 2020

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc
like, why even bother defending clinton anymore? just let him go and focus on sucking off obama instead

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

lol

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i did not have sexual relations with that miner

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
I don’t know about these Bill Clinton allegations, it’s hard to believe that a guy that got blown by a 22 year old while president would stoop to the depths of getting blown by a teenager on a private island while not president

gregday
May 23, 2003

look into those nerd thirsty eyes and forsake your faves forever

someone photoshop that red drink into a can of Hawaiian Punch

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

well from what i've been reading in the thread the pedo island wasn't very private, so clearly he means a different one

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

lol @ this gif
https://twitter.com/TPDatBLT/status/1289709117494267904

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tyybVuSBU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I can't imagine being this deep into team sports mentality that you can't process the idea that two obviously guilty people could possibly be guilty simultaneously

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Love the painted-on eyebrows for TRUMP.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I don't think "Trump did it also" is an effective legal defense. Maybe we should ask Dersh.

canqued
Jan 18, 2020
Bent-over-at-the-waist-guffawing into a half-turn "hey look who just got here!" deflection is a technique typically reserved for only the most uncouth of party guests.

The world's most prominent child sex slave wrangler employed it with trump.

I've seen enough.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

ghostal posted:

I recall my late uncle (who used to be in internal affairs / military industrial engineer) explaining that a hyped product that goes dark sometimes isn't a flop, but was merely classified. Seemed to be more common than I would have thought.

My uncle said the same thing of his time in the service. Specifically, he said he once witnessed an exercise where a "sonic weapon" was used on a cow, the cow's guts fell out, and then he was sworn to secrecy about it. No reason not to just tell family many years later. So I'm ready to believe it, I just haven't seen a convincing case for how it works or whether the effect has been reproduced by casual engineers.

Lostconfused posted:

Parametric Array is the academic name for this design. You can look up studies and white papers on this poo poo if you want.

Are you sure? The three videos you posted appear to just be of directional speakers. Kind of like LRAD, which is bad, but not as extreme as what's being discussed. There's no mention of the more allegedly dangerous components being talked about---the words "hypersonic" don't appear anywhere, or "ultra-low-frequency". The two latter principles are being pitched as key to the effectiveness of the alleged tool of mass chaos. If those principles exist and can be used as some sort of long-range secret weapon, it seems like some Youtube engineer would have independently tried it. Any demo of uncomfortably pulsing someone's head a mile away or through a building or something. Or any experiment of someone getting themselves sick using ULF sound.

canqued posted:

Bent-over-at-the-waist-guffawing into a half-turn "hey look who just got here!" deflection is a technique typically reserved for only the most uncouth of party guests.

The world's most prominent child sex slave wrangler employed it with trump.

That is are president

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 06:34 on Aug 2, 2020

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I remember the Clinton impeachment enough to firmly believe this is an op as well as not care if it takes both of them down.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Just had this come up in a related images search

https://www.geekwire.com/2015/stephen-hawking-and-russian-tycoon-yuri-milner-kick-off-new-search-for-e-t/

edit: The headline (which I forgot to include) is:

"Russian high-tech billionaire Yuri Milner teamed up with the world’s most famous scientist, British physicist Stephen Hawking, to announce a new $100 million effort to detect signals from alien civilizations."

Wonder if big projects like this by "philanthropists" are used as cover to move giant sums of money to things like Hawking was involved in

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 05:04 on Aug 3, 2020

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I can't imagine being this deep into team sports mentality that you can't process the idea that two obviously guilty people could possibly be guilty simultaneously

Constantly voting for the lesser evil has warped a lot of people.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

ikanreed posted:

I mean he couldn't physically gently caress, but by all reports, he treated the women in his life pretty bad. Not Einstein steal-their-life-work-then-divorce bad, but not well

:eng101: actually, sexual arousal is wired into a different set of nerves then these breaking down for him, meaning it was quote possible for to... :eng99: :suicide:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

"look, im not defending clinton but have you heard of trump????"

nut
Jul 30, 2019

look there are only two seats on the plane (Chris tucker stood)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

hmm yes

https://twitter.com/dpinsen/status/1289495385103142914