Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I now own 1 pound of gochugaru.

Probably making stir-fry beef and brussels sprouts after I finish a multiplayer game of Civ VI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

stev posted:

It's crazy how good the guns in Destiny feel considering.
that is the bizarre thing, they really figured it out in those games.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
FF: Game of the Decade Edition is on Steam right now!

EDIT: 500 megs, huh? I should've known.

Chev fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Aug 2, 2020

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Started playing Dream Daddy and I'm a little disappointed that the character creator only has three body types: Athletic, SA Goon, and Skeleton. Where's the real Dad Bod?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

ymgve posted:

Started playing Dream Daddy and I'm a little disappointed that the character creator only has three body types: Athletic, SA Goon, and Skeleton. Where's the real Dad Bod?

You date them

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I now own 1 pound of gochugaru.

Probably making stir-fry beef and brussels sprouts after I finish a multiplayer game of Civ VI

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
So, Frog Fractions still owns after all this time and the hat DLC is deeeeefinitely worth it if you want to revisit the game.

Chev fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Aug 3, 2020

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

That looks really good

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
did you win the civ game though

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

did you win the civ game though

The group had to postpone so I ended up playing FF14 instead

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

did you win your ff14 game

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I have been thinking about trying PvP. That and high-end raiding are probably the only two major things in the game I haven't touched

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

maybe it's time to install and play anthem.... and walk through it like an abandoned mall, or a long-closed theme park

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

The 7th Guest posted:

maybe it's time to install and play anthem.... and walk through it like an abandoned mall, or a long-closed theme park

Is there any story content worth a drat in that game? I'm not likely to buy it in this state either way, I'm just wondering if there was something there that the gameplay couldn't live up to, or if the whole game was a mess.

X_ThePerfect
Jul 31, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I have been thinking about trying PvP. That and high-end raiding are probably the only two major things in the game I haven't touched

Given the tomestone event now might be the best time to try hidden gorge. It’s like a weird MOBA thing with mecha and also you can get run over by a train.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Sinteres posted:

Is there any story content worth a drat in that game? I'm not likely to buy it in this state either way, I'm just wondering if there was something there that the gameplay couldn't live up to, or if the whole game was a mess.
no idea, i just have it from origin access

which reminds me, because i always forget to open origin, i have to remove games from my library that got removed from origin access. bye tyranny and torment

ghost of a tale goes away in two weeks. gently caress. i guess i have to play that

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I just found out they made a sequel to one of my favorite hardware manufacturer brand trailers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm1obhFRpdU

Edit: the gently caress, they got the NieR vocalist to sing a song for the Gamers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAVmuZr69jI

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 3, 2020

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I finished the mass effect trilogy

scorching take: mass effect 3 is only a little bit worse than 2, and is miles better than 1

maybe it's just because I didn't spend years waiting for it and building it up in my head, and I went into the trilogy knowing that the games were writing checks they couldn't cash so I didn't get disappointed when they weren't but I liked 3, a lot

Sonel
Sep 14, 2007
Lipstick Apathy

Sinteres posted:

Not really, it's a fairly generic story. Gameplay is okay, nothing to write home about. But 99% of the game you'll be playing solo unless you have someone to play with. If you don't have 16 gigs of RAM forget it performance is terrible.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I feel like I am plunging into absurdity, the same conlang used in the NieR series... segues into a rap-rock breakdown to promote the Age of Gamers

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

its the dawning of the age of gamequarius

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/DanaSchwartzzz/status/1290099395220799488?s=20

https://twitter.com/DanaSchwartzzz/status/1290100074211454976?s=20

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

oh I got sniped for the thread but my thread title was "goons with ps2's" in homage to this thread's cooking updates

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

All the cuisine with none of the bitcoin

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Gotta break out the oldest phone I have that still boots to take pictures where the quality matches that of my cooking.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

August!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GNegZbpfxA

My next pizza will probably be next week, probably making them multiple days in a row is probably bad for me

The sketch for it will be making some kind of alfredo sauce, possibly infused with rosemary since I got some of that in the store

Still think that Crystal Chronicles is the Final Fantasy game that should have gotten the 11 designation rather than the official 11(same regarding Type 0 and 14)

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ff11, and 14, are good though

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

but snail, you say, that post implies that crystal chronicles and type 0 are bad

:twisted:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

More like Type 0/10

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

homeless snail posted:

but snail, you say, that post implies that crystal chronicles and type 0 are bad

:twisted:

looks like it's your turn to carry the bucket

ghostinmyshell
Sep 17, 2004

I am very particular about biscuits, I'll have you know.
This is a long shot, but... so there was a goof yesterday where a lot of delisted xbox 360 games were available to purchase that I missed out on. However they implemented gifting 360 games to others. If you were one of the lucky people who bought Deadly Premonition digitally for the 360 are you able to buy a gift copy to for others?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

probably worth asking in the xbox thread as well cos people in there were def talking about it and grabbing stuff at the time

ghostinmyshell
Sep 17, 2004

I am very particular about biscuits, I'll have you know.

Stux posted:

probably worth asking in the xbox thread as well cos people in there were def talking about it and grabbing stuff at the time

Thanks I'll see if I can locate that husk.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/gematsucom/status/1290137726403010560?s=20

Let's fuckin' go, baby.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ghostinmyshell posted:

Thanks I'll see if I can locate that husk.

its got the xbox/pc tag lol

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3823422

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

After losing ranked twelve times in a row in Maxiboost On I'd just like to say Gundam Xs, 00 Gundams, whatever lovely show G-Self Perfect Pack is from and the original characters do not steal can all go gently caress themselves

Also it's a nice change of pace that they try to pair on connection and not skill so they're not pretending everyone's evenly matched, and instead you really are getting obliterated by people way better

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

moé

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Also the GunEZ owns because everything else is a super special machine with a soul or prototype weapons and it's just a cheap piece of poo poo that relies on throwing dozens of other GunEZs to their deaths in the hopes that one of them will kill the ZZ Gundam.

My record for dead GunEZs while winning is 40 or so. Rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

cheetah7071 posted:

I finished the mass effect trilogy

scorching take: mass effect 3 is only a little bit worse than 2, and is miles better than 1

maybe it's just because I didn't spend years waiting for it and building it up in my head, and I went into the trilogy knowing that the games were writing checks they couldn't cash so I didn't get disappointed when they weren't but I liked 3, a lot

nah, this is a 100% correct take.

i'm not sure how ME1 became so highly rated in some corners despite being like a poor man's KOTOR

fancy stats fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Aug 3, 2020