Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Goons Are Gifts

kimihia posted:

I noticed that this template doesn't show the poster's reg date.

Does BYOB not care about reg date because I think mine is older than at least one other poster?

We don't care about posting data, we just care about posting. That's also why the post count in byob does neither go up like in grey forums nor down like in FYAD, it stays neutral forever and ever

The greatest byob heroes of all time are destined to have a reg date from today and a post count of 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Spinz posted:

What a neat thread.
Hello BYOB. I drew a pic for you years ago lemme try to find it

I remember this picture, it ruled and rules

ty nesamdoom!

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
byob and by extension the space ship is good

Doc Fission

Hi BYOB! It's my first day on a new job. Wish me luck :shobon:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Doc Fission posted:

You're a loose cannon, Fission! Turn in your gun and your badge! You're off the case!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO

Manifisto posted:

I remember this picture, it ruled and rules

nut

Doc Fission posted:

good luck doc, ur gonna do great!

ChubbyChecker

woah it has a different colour in the thread list

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

You're a loose cannon, Fission! Turn in your gun and your badge! You're off the case!

internal affairs sgt rarity on the job again

never knew u were a cop

Doc Fission

Rarity posted:

BUT I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHERE THE COKE IS

nut posted:

good luck doc, ur gonna do great!

thanks nut :) I hope you have a nice day

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

internal affairs sgt rarity on the job again

never knew u were a cop

A wise guy, eh? Lock him up and throw away the key :cop:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Spinz posted:

What a neat thread.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Doc Fission posted:

YOU PLAY THIS BY THE BOOK OR YOU DON'T PLAY IT AT ALL, DETECTIVE

Amp

Rarity posted:

A wise guy, eh? Lock him up and throw away the key :cop:

i'm outta here you'll never catch me

:byobear:

Amp

Doc Fission posted:

let us

:cocaine:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I've found exclusive footage of SNU's attempt to escape spaceship security

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-E7kz9I0wk

Manifisto

Doc Fission posted:

good luck! remember, nuclear fission is a sometimes technique. in other cases you might be better served by going through HR.

ty nesamdoom!

Amp

Rarity posted:

the soundtrack is vital

Doc Fission

Is this what fuels the spaceship?

Amp

Doc Fission posted:

listen some people are going to tell you one thing and other people are going to tell you another thing i'm going to be straight with you. i can get you where you need to go. on this spaceship. the only thing is "your" cocaine is going to have to become "our" cocaine.

Colonel Cancer

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Take me to your dealer

Goons Are Gifts

Rarity posted:

That's why you always, always, bring a rope to the job

Goons Are Gifts

Doc Fission posted:

This ship is fueled by posts, good vibes and a tiny, tiny, really small amount of irresponsibly dense hot boxes being every room

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO

ChubbyChecker posted:

woah it has a different colour in the thread list

ya, and the byob button havers still have buttons in this thread. and so do the gbs button havers. it is sweet af.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I have a button too. It's big and red and when I push it it makes fart noises.

ChubbyChecker

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

ya, and the byob button havers still have buttons in this thread. and so do the gbs button havers. it is sweet af.

:agreed:

Goons Are Gifts

Correction: you guys have improved buttons compared to the regular GBS ones because look how magnificent and lovely they are!!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO

Goons Are Great posted:

Correction: you guys have improved buttons compared to the regular GBS ones because look how magnificent and lovely they are!!

i love them and want to click on them all the time. :3:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

astral

Twenty Four posted:

Also it made me just now notice that even though the thread is byob colors its regular font. not that it matters, just made me realize.

The translation device is malfunctioning?!

Prof. Crocodile

Spinz posted:

What a neat thread.

thank you this is lovely!

Prof. Crocodile

Doc Fission posted:

good luck may the spirit of hammock kitty be with you and keep you chill in these stressful times

ChubbyChecker

rip

Goons Are Gifts

Oh no, we talked about this and your urge to self probe all the time! These buttons weren't meant to be another quick gateway drug!!

Musluk

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh no, we talked about this and your urge to self probe all the time! These buttons weren't meant to be another quick gateway drug!!

Quick, probe him again, maybe he'll learn his lesson!

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Waterbed Wendy

Prof. Crocodile posted:

thank you this is lovely!

spin is the best

Prof. Crocodile

Waterbed Wendy posted:

spin is the best

she also made a very byob "trashed muppets" drawing, which i saw for the first time recently. just look at those buds being trashed and chillin!

Spinz posted:

Clue for goon "Muppets on PCP"

Waterbed Wendy

Prof. Crocodile posted:

she also made a very byob "trashed muppets" drawing, which i saw for the first time recently. just look at those buds being trashed and chillin!

lmao the nipple is a great touch. I hadn't seen that one yet tyvm

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

that is great!

alnilam

Prof. Crocodile posted:

that is great lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

that is great!

oh poo poo jinx