Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

Ericksson really needs to just hang them up but I can’t fault him for wanting to keep getting paid for doing effectively nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.

Number19 posted:

Ericksson really needs to just hang them up but I can’t fault him for wanting to keep getting paid for doing effectively nothing

Eriksson is one of the 6 best wingers on this team.

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.
Loved seeing Pettersson gently caress Hartman up like that. Shades of Ohlund on Mikko Koivu's kneecap, but even more righteous :cool:

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

mr. unhsib posted:

Eriksson is one of the 6 best wingers on this team.

My original point still stands

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
Remember when Loui scored an own goal in his first game and then we all laughed not knowing it would be 3ish% of the total goals he’d score for Vancouver in his first 4 seasons?

Lol Vancouver

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Ahahaha... Not even Vancouver could blow this, right?

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

My heart

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Lmao what a finish

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

fisting by many posted:

Ahahaha... Not even Vancouver could blow this, right?

They tried.

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
If that last shot had gone in it would have been the perfect Canucks game. Probably followed by a Wild goal 10 seconds into OT.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
:siren: The vancouver canucks have won a playoff postseason game!

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)

goldrush posted:

:siren: The vancouver canucks have won a playoff postseason game!

:toot::toot::toot:

I watched the 1st and 2nd last night and they looked fun, mostly because all of their children are incredible and their old people are awful. Night and Day on line changes.

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

good luck Bob please win so we get more hockey, thanks buddy.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Lobsterboy posted:

good luck Bob please win so we get more hockey, thanks buddy.

Counterpoint: a Fancy Cats loss ensures one less Metro team has a chance to win the Lafreniere Lotto. Go Lawn Guy Land.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
drat, cats.

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
If this lead holds, I'll move to 0-3 for NHL post-season gambling so far. I really have the touch.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

If Florida wins, Friday's schedule will be 6 elimination games. Go cats.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:catdrugs:

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Gop Reds.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

That Coyotes jersey :swoon:

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

CBJSprague24 posted:

Counterpoint: a Fancy Cats loss ensures one less Metro team has a chance to win the Lafreniere Lotto. Go Lawn Guy Land.

counter-counterpoint: MORE HOCKEY. (I definitely would not be mad if the panthers get #1, whomst care)

I will be happy if every remaining series goes to game 5, give me chaos and elimination nail biters.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

gently caress Austin Watson. If one of the Yotes could cut off one of his kneecaps in retaliation, that'd be helpful.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I don't think I've made a declaration of bandwagoning here, so Go The Coyotes tia.

Preds are still doing the smash car thing. :allears:

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
The 50/50 at the oilers game is over $5,500,000 and growing

https://www.nhl.com/oilers/community/5050-landing

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

manpurse posted:

holy poo poo. I pinged the only person I know who lives in Alberta to buy a ticket or two because why not. 50% to charity, MAYBE 50% to you~~~

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

RIP Preds.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Monster whiff on that one from vasilevsky. I forgot to put money on the Bruins to win so they are definitely going to win this game

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

A chicklit has been spat

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Does any team run more pick plays than the Boston bruins?

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
They also seem to turn every game into a dirty, chippy game but somehow never get sent to the penalty box for crashing into goalies, slashing players behind the play, face washing during scrums etc. It's always the retaliation that gets called, they are masters at it

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Fuuuuuuck da bruins :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:science: A shameful display of defense hath potentially deprived us of 3-on-3 :science:

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Woo Bolts, also apparently the trick for Colorado is national attention.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

nice SNIPE from Makar there

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

manpurse posted:

:stare:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Right in the butthole

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
How is that not a delay of game from khudobin

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If covid saves Jim Nill's rear end I'm going to get covid in protest of the Dallas Stars

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

If covid saves Jim Nill's rear end I'm going to get covid in protest of the Dallas Stars

Please dont die for the Dallas Stars.

They may need a new GM soon and given their recent track record it could even be you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Hmmm, Stars....

lol, terrible sticks.