Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
trashed crew i am :f5: on the board game thread and going onto my back porch to listen to tunes and smoke cigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Luvcow posted:

trashed crew i am :f5: on the board game thread and going onto my back porch to listen to tunes and smoke cigs

I was tryna do the same thing but the cicadas are so loud I gave up and now I'm listening to cicada music instead which is p good music

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

prepuce repurposed posted:

I was tryna do the same thing but the cicadas are so loud I gave up and now I'm listening to cicada music instead which is p good music

thankfully no cicadas here this year but i've had to deal with that hell outside my windows so :cheers: hope you enjoy your evening friend

Areola Grande

I just pretend I'm in an anime as usual. seems like anime has a lot of cicada action.

anyways, cheers old chum :rubshands:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Update:
Cider was good.
Ate dinner.
Now drinking a generously sized vodka tonic.
:cheers:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

Update:
Cider was good.
Ate dinner.
Now drinking a generously sized vodka tonic.
:cheers:

i adopted several bottles of vodka today and hope to give them a good home

Barking Gecko

Luvcow posted:

i adopted several bottles of vodka today and hope to give them a good home

I'm sure they'll be very happy and I hope you enjoy their company.

Prof. Crocodile

hey trashed crew i'm taking my first real days off of the year tomorrow and friday and going camping in a state with legal weed

gonna enjoy a gummy and i haven't had edibles in like 10 years so im prolly just gonna melt into the lichens and get carried off by raccoons or w/e

i will be offline but know that i am with u in my heart getting properly trashed

:rznv:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

hey trashed crew i'm taking my first real days off of the year tomorrow and friday and going camping in a state with legal weed

gonna enjoy a gummy and i haven't had edibles in like 10 years so im prolly just gonna melt into the lichens and get carried off by raccoons or w/e

i will be offline but know that i am with u in my heart getting properly trashed

that sounds like heaven

please enjoy yourself :love:

Barking Gecko

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I hope you have a great time. :lsd:
We'll be expecting a trip report when you return.

Areola Grande

sally forth and do yob's work during ur shore leave soldier :patriot:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

don't forget to stock up on food beforehand. I always make that mistake and then I can't drive b/c I'm having a very "on drugs" style weed experience :birddrugs:

Ass-penny

don't forget to stock up on food beforehand. I always make that mistake and then I can't drive b/c I'm having a very "on drugs" style weed experience :birddrugs:

For real, I went camping about five years ago to save on hotel expenses for a friends wedding near International Falls, MN. If my friend who shared the site with me hadn't brought food I probably would have died.

I have been camping since then but it's still probably been about two years. Thinking about it is making me miss it, dang.

I could barely eat this afternoon when I woke up, been sipping Coke, playing a pen and paper RPG with the roomies. Just put on some water to boil for pasta, hopefully the tum accepts this offering, then I can drink the rest of this vodka. That's the plan.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

The plan is sound. Gotta have a good food mattress for the liquor bomb to land on after all

more falafel please

forums poster

drank some beers and also a cocktail that was mezcal and whiskey with bitters, so literally all booze. whatup tc

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

more falafel please posted:

drank some beers and also a cocktail that was mezcal and whiskey with bitters, so literally all booze. whatup tc

sup fool. I'm interested in brewing. I've been wondering how 2 get a brewery job

:thunk:

more falafel please

forums poster

sup fool. I'm interested in brewing. I've been wondering how 2 get a brewery job

:thunk:

i have no idea, brewing is just a hobby for me, i don't have any desire to do it for a job. i think SweetWillyRollbar is a professional brewer though

it's kinda like cooking, i like cooking but working at/owning a restaurant sounds like hell

more falafel please

forums poster

if you wanna start homebrewing i can definitely give you some pointers. i don't know if homebrewing really helps you get a brewery job but it aint gonna hurt and you do get beer out of it

Twenty Four

still this but also a bunch of whiskey

Ass-penny

The plan is sound. Gotta have a good food mattress for the liquor bomb to land on after all

As per usual, my eyes were hungrier than the tum, but I got enough down I felt ok about drinking. I'm enjoying my vodka waters and some video games, some posting. God it's like 4am already. I should probably go to bed and do some useful stuff during Real People HoursTM but :effort:. Raising another glass to Trashed Crew!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

PR the last couple times I did in earnest job hunting, I sent some apps to some breweries. Never got any call backs. They were looking for people with experience and :tinsley:, whatever. If they are going to be pretentious fuckheads and not even talk to people with adaptable skillsets they can eat a dick.

Trying

rear end-penny's CV Header posted:

If you are going to be pretentious fuckheads and not even talk to people with adaptable skillsets you can eat a dick.

Ass-penny

lmao oh but seriously I.
Also, gently caress writing CVs. Like, you know why I'm applying for a job rear end in a top hat. I might, might like working for your company, but really, I need to pay this bloody mortgage, how is this a fuckin surprise?

Wait, y'all, I think I just figured out why looking for work is so stressful for me.

Twenty Four

it is horrible but just lmao at employers expecting recent work experience in a specific field in the near future. Also I need a vacation or a break or something.

That stuff aside, trashed crew news, the whisky and beer is flowing!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hai trashed crew they were talking about you on the spaceship so I thought I'd swing by and check out your vibe :kiddo:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Twenty Four

The vibe is chill and still really glad to have you with us! :)

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Cool I'm just gonna sit down in the corner with my sunglasses on and mooch

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

itt we get completely trashed and post about it, or post about planning to get completely trashed, or just are entirely trashed on a general basis
just don't read my drunk posts I made in here, it's really embarrassing

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I got trashed last night and now I am the other kind of trashed :sigh:

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

itt we get completely trashed and post about it, or post about planning to get completely trashed, or just are entirely trashed on a general basis
just don't read my drunk posts I made in here, it's really embarrassing

IMHO if you dont make embarrassing posts in the trashed crew thread, you are doing it wrong.

Rarity posted:

Cool I'm just gonna sit down in the corner with my sunglasses on and mooch

*Passes you a beer*

StrangersInTheNight
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
whats up trashed crew, its 630am and i just took my first hit of the day lol

ain't got poo poo to do for a few hours, a good morning chill will be had

nut

i frogot to post that i had a couple last nigh there mods can yo uthrow a post in there for me thanks

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I have a 32 year anniversary to celebrate and get trashed over today! Woohoo!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

happy anniversary bud. i'll raise a glass 2 u and the wife here in about 7 hours

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

happy anniversary bud. i'll raise a glass 2 u and the wife here in about 7 hours

:peanut:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

StrangersInTheNight
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
that's double my relationship! i'll drink double for you.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
happy anniversery PSP! will raise a brew in your honor tonight when i'm done with work :cheers:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

magic cactus posted:

happy anniversery PSP! will raise a brew in your honor tonight when i'm done with work :cheers:

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

almost time for a nooner!!!

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pahilla the Hun posted:

almost time for a nooner!!!

*shits pants* yeah that's a classic nooner

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I have a 32 year anniversary to celebrate and get trashed over today! Woohoo!

congrats! currently on an island with no alcohol on me but when I get home tonight I'll raise a glass to you two