Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I see we're to the point in this year's campaign where Trump employs the "throw it up and see what sticks, no matter how mindless" phase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Betcha that Trump honestly thinks the Onion's Diamond Joe stories were true.

Never forget this is man who called to find out if Vince McMahon was okay after a RAW episode ended with his limo exploding

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Nick Soapdish posted:

Never forget this is man who called to find out if Vince McMahon was okay after a RAW episode ended with his limo exploding

trump really does ruin everything. That used to be a go-to gif in group chat and now whenever it gets used the trump call is referenced :(

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Trump: not only would Joe Biden have ordered the crucifixion of Jesus, he would have defunded the brave Roman soldiers who did it immediately thereafter!

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

CBJSprague24 posted:

I see we're to the point in this year's campaign where Trump employs the "throw it up and see what sticks, no matter how mindless" phase.

The best analysis I've seen is that Donnie can't think strategically, so he was just going to run a "react to whatever and live off the land" campaign based on what happens during said campaign.

Then came COVID, so there's barely a campaign, not much is happening, and the campaign isn't really all that exciting. But, there are still grifters to pay and cable news hours to fill, so Donnie's photoshopping Biden into mailers and yelling about how Biden's going to ATTACK AND DETHRONE GOD or whatever. Biden's gaffes can't even really stick in the public mind when Donnie's yelling YO SEMITES on the daily.

https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/status/1291436917117026305?s=19

Their overall campaign message is basically "wat"

Edit: incidentally since he was squinting so hard, he likely couldn't read the speech (that he didn't pre-read), thus the nonsense God stuff when he got lost

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Aug 6, 2020

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

If Biden could dethrone God he would certainly get my vote.

God can be a total dick.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

To summarize, :umberto:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's depressing that the people who have the best things to say about Biden are the Republicans :sigh:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Fister Roboto posted:

It's depressing that the people who have the best things to say about Biden are the Republicans :sigh:

The same applies to AOC.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
YO SEMITES

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1291460271404396545?s=19

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Trump: not only would Joe Biden have ordered the crucifixion of Jesus, he would have defunded the brave Roman soldiers who did it immediately thereafter!

IIRC there's a serious school of Christian thought that the Romans weren't to be condemned for the Crucifixion because it needed to happen so Jesus could save everyone.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jesus Christ his skin is now the same color as a whole roast chicken.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Is he giving that speech in the appliance section of a hardware store? What the hell is he standing in front of?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

Leavemywife posted:

Is he giving that speech in the appliance section of a hardware store? What the hell is he standing in front of?
Whirlpool washers are made in finished and packaged from foreign and domestic parts in Ohio

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Leavemywife posted:

He's touring a washing machine factory and giving a campaign speech to a silent crowd of workers. He's complaining about dishwashers with no water and the energy-efficient bulbs turning him orange again.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

IIRC there's a serious school of Christian thought that the Romans weren't to be condemned for the Crucifixion because it needed to happen so Jesus could save everyone.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

We know that rehearsing or pre-reading speeches is a sign of weakness, as is taking back anything you might have blurted out or made up.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I did a presentation in high school in which I had to say Prague, which I was aware is pronounced prahg, but as soon as I was in front of the close I pronounced it prAg. But I was also 15 and not the President of the United States.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Jesus was a left-leaning guerilla chieftain, opposing a foreign occupation of his homeland. He was arrested and executed because he dared oppose the occupiers and their puppet state.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was appropriating Jesus Of Nazareth as a conservative icon.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The president looks delicious

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/1291481684496375808

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Milo and POTUS posted:

The president looks delicious

I know they're not doing regular bans right now, but I think an exception should be made for this statement.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Current Event: Facebook has removed the dog buttholes post background after merely one glorious week and I've never hated the zuck more

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

shame on an IGA posted:

Current Event: Facebook has removed the dog buttholes post background after merely one glorious week and I've never hated the zuck more

why do you use facebook?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

inertia

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He's a big fan of the dog buttholes

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

shame on an IGA posted:

I have no idea what this is referencing even after googling Facebook dog butthole in various ways.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

Turn... off your monitor?

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

shame on an IGA posted:

I think that actually may just be your medications kicking in.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Speaking for Facebook, they just removed a bunch of Blacks for Trump and Q Anon posts from Epoch Times and a Romanian Troll farm.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/facebook-removes-troll-farm-posing-african-american-support-donald-trump-n1236056?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

shame on an IGA posted:

I....yes

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

shame on an IGA posted:

Uh...

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Donnie's testing systems are poo poo.

https://twitter.com/GovMikeDeWine/status/1291548735772798977

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1291552176691716096

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Aug 7, 2020

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/jackallisonLOL/status/1291555538434580480

Edit:

I guess PUBG, epic games, uhhh I think they got a stake in Blizzard as well?

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Aug 7, 2020

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

The Executive Order is written like poo poo. I *think* it means that people can't deal with Tencent if it's in relation to WeChat. If it's dealing with Tencent for anything else, it's likely fine. But, that's vague as all gently caress.

Buzzfeed disagrees with me: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonwells/trump-signs-tiktok-executive-order

quote:

The order also bans transactions with WeChat, a Chinese social networking app and its parent company Tencent, which has investments in American video game developer Epic Games, which makes Fortnite.

https://twitter.com/dvcky_/status/1291553628751147009

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I thought Republicans believed in the invisible hand and laissez-faire economics.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Hekk posted:

I thought Republicans believed in the invisible hand and laissez-faire economics.

Republicans believe in a very certain kind of economics. Nothing more, nothing less.

gently caress you, got mine

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Hekk posted:

Didn't tencent have a stake in Topgun 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

:laffo:

https://twitter.com/dellcam/status/1291564770009722885

maybe we'll know in September! rip to any publicly traded companies this may or may not apply to!