Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

magic cactus posted:

happy anniversery PSP! will raise a brew in your honor tonight when i'm done with work :cheers:

Pahilla the Hun posted:

almost time for a nooner!!!

Luvcow posted:

*shits pants* yeah that's a classic nooner

congrats! currently on an island with no alcohol on me but when I get home tonight I'll raise a glass to you two

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
uhh yeah i'm on an island too. not luvcow's island. a different one

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

don't mind me i'm on island time :wink:

Areola Grande

cool guy isle as the locals call it

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

prepuce repurposed posted:

cool guy isle as the locals call it

yeah it's in uh... canada... so you've probably never heard of it :ohdear:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
but seriously I'm on Blueberry Island sitting in a camp chair listening to a little hand crank radio waiting for the tide to change so I can paddle back. if you were here pp i'd share my batbox with you and show you around

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I'm currently visiting the island of chill and magic.
The natives are friendly.

Areola Grande

Luvcow posted:

but seriously I'm on Blueberry Island sitting in a camp chair listening to a little hand crank radio waiting for the tide to change so I can paddle back. if you were here pp i'd share my batbox with you and show you around

every time i see your dappled sunlit grove island picture i wish i was there. i've never been on an island :negative:

i miss nature so much i watch Survivorman and Alone or really any movie with sweeping vistas every night after work. i think i'm deprived

this country mouse moved to the city years and years ago. i'm starting to hate it but country mouse jobs are few and far between so i stay in the city. hook me up with a new island photo bud. i'm dying here

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

every time i see your dappled sunlit grove island picture i wish i was there. i've never been on an island :negative:

i miss nature so much i watch Survivorman and Alone or really any movie with sweeping vistas every night after work. i think i'm deprived

this country mouse moved to the city years and years ago. i'm starting to hate it but country mouse jobs are few and far between so i stay in the city. hook me up with a new island photo bud. i'm dying here

tbf it's an island in the marsh but yeah to me it's one of the most beautiful places on earth. i'd post pics but it won't let me do so on mobil so I'll gladly post them ~6 or 7pm when I'm back home, in the meantime i'll smoke a onehitter in your honor

Areola Grande

Luvcow posted:

tbf it's an island in the marsh but yeah to me it's one of the most beautiful places on earth. i'd post pics but it won't let me do so on mobil so I'll gladly post them ~6 or 7pm when I'm back home, in the meantime i'll smoke a onehitter in your honor

that works for me. thx bud

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

another trashed crew success story!

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Twenty Four

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I have a 32 year anniversary to celebrate and get trashed over today! Woohoo!

Congratulations on your 32nd anniversary of... *throws a pair of dice and checks a chart* your anniversary of your warranty expiring on your pull start gas powered chain saw!

seriously though congratulations my friend! good new like this from someone I consider a good friend like you brings a smile to my face!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

Congratulations on your 32nd anniversary of... *throws a pair of dice and checks a chart* your anniversary of your warranty expiring on your pull start gas powered chain saw!

seriously though congratulations my friend! good new like this from someone I consider a good friend like you brings a smile to my face!

Thanks, bud! :hfive:

Twenty Four

:hfive:

Pahilla the Hun

Hell yeah!! Congrats, that's a long-rear end time!

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

imma about to fire up this bowl WHO'S WITH ME

Trashed (Day) Crew!

thanks nesamdoom!!

Areola Grande

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Trashed (Day) Crew!

I've got 2 hours left at work but you've got me tempted to leave now so i can go home and huff a nug

Pahilla the Hun

I've got 2 hours left at work but you've got me tempted to leave now so i can go home and huff a nug

Trashed Crew :evilbuddy:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Trashed (Day) Crew!

I mean yeah, i've been huffed for hours now. glad to have company :)

nut

clocks striking beer o’clock

Pahilla the Hun

Luvcow posted:

I mean yeah, i've been huffed for hours now. glad to have company :)

:rznv::hf::rznv:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Areola Grande

I did it I bailed out early :evilbuddy:

nut

cracked a beer for my homies in treashed cru

if there was a trashed cru hill which member would u be and don't say sisqo everyone picks sisqo and don't pick the guy with the jason mask, he was one of the st lunatics and dnot in dru hill

Pahilla the Hun

nut posted:

cracked a beer for my homies in treashed cru

if there was a trashed cru hill which member would u be and don't say sisqo everyone picks sisqo and don't pick the guy with the jason mask, he was one of the st lunatics and dnot in dru hill

trashed cru cypress hill and i'm smokey the hun

thanks nesamdoom!!

nut

st. crunatics

Pahilla the Hun

2 live trashed cru

thanks nesamdoom!!

Areola Grande

nug huffing as we speak :rznv:

Pahilla the Hun

nug huffing as we speak :rznv:

:dance: welcome to the nug side!!

thanks nesamdoom!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
home and showered and putting together a 56k no!: trashed crew blueberry island tour

Pahilla the Hun

Luvcow posted:

home and showered and putting together a 56k no!: trashed crew blueberry island tour

:f5:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Goons Are Gifts

Trashed crew tonight at 00.00 it's my birthday and I'm hospital posting so I gotta party with you guys itt so I HOPE YOU GOT ROOM IN YOUR GLASSES!!!

because I also can't drink myself tonight so you gotta do an extra round for me

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

Cool I'm just gonna sit down in the corner with my sunglasses on and mooch

aaaaaand a scant eleven and a half hours later I'm passing you the j!

Dang man! Congrats! You've been together almost as long as I've been alive! This next weed I chuff is for you and your partner.

Goons Are Great posted:

Trashed crew tonight at 00.00 it's my birthday and I'm hospital posting so I gotta party with you guys itt so I HOPE YOU GOT ROOM IN YOUR GLASSES!!!

Woah are you ok GaG? Bout to crack a beer for you, bud.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

:ohdear:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hope everything is all right GaG :ohdear: Happy Birthday!

rear end-penny posted:

aaaaaand a scant eleven and a half hours later I'm passing you the j!

Oh neat, way to go :dance:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
official 56 no!: trashed crew blueberry island tour

map of the island in the marsh:

l1 and l2 are the two landings on the island
c1-4 are the campsites although c4 has no fire circle
bw is the boardwalk

the island kinda looks like a dinosaur with the head at the top and the little tail at the bottom right. that tail is the only real way you walk onto the island and it's muddy and covered with poison ivy to get to that stretch of marsh grass

l1: the high side - this landing leads to c1, my favorite place to sit as it's about 30ft above the marsh on a hill so you get a nice breeze while also being able to look out on the river and see if friends are arriving

c1: the campsite and my usual chair placement

the trail leading down to c4:

c4: the other day when the storm came through this white pine tree came "down" and now it's hanging maybe 20ft up there ready to kill someone. this site is below the high side but still maybe 15-20ft above the marsh

trails lead from c4 to the left and down to c3 and to the right and down to c2:

c3: the interior camp site, much larger than the other two but because it doesn't have open access to the water or a hill it gets buggy at times, it's only a few feet above the marsh too so that means significantly less breeze. just off the campsite is a "toilet" a friend put in this year when he camped the island for a few weeks with his family:

from c3 you can follow the path across a small stretch of marsh to c2/l2, same friend built this boardwalk this year after he took up the old boardwalk which he had also made:

c2 and l1: the low side. the other landing and usually the primary campsite people use. didn't get pics of it today bc there were people there and while it's fine to visit i felt it would be strange to wander through and snap pics while strangers were there so old pics instead:

and looking south from c2 you see monkey island/campers island/fire island (everyone has a different name for it) the small island you paddle too if people beat you to both side of blueberry and you don't want to crash their camp or just want some solitude

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

happy upcoming birthday GaG :)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Goons Are Great posted:

Happy Birthday, fellow August birthday haver! Mine's next Saturday!

Goons Are Gifts

Oh no worries, just focus on getting COMPLETELY TRASHED TONIGHT!! WOHOO! :woop:

Happy Birthday, fellow August birthday haver! Mine's next Saturday!

Oh shiiiit we are going to party so hard!!

Ass-penny

v cool island luvcow.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

rear end-penny posted:

v cool island luvcow.

thanks asspenny, i put way to much effort into that post so i'm glad someone actually saw it lol