Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

So I just learned about perhaps the most depressing subreddit. https://twitter.com/AKovacCTV/status/1292471340210032640?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

grittyreboot posted:

So I just learned about perhaps the most depressing subreddit. https://twitter.com/AKovacCTV/status/1292471340210032640?s=19

10 bucks Q is just pence creating a need for his conversion therapy camps because profits have been dipping on people sending their children to be mentally hosed over in them.

gotta send mema and papa to pence so he can make them right for 1000$/day

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

killa-pope posted:

Anyway, have an idiot tax:

If you’re going to set up a dummy page, set up a dummy email to go with it.

https://twitter.com/tinybaby/status/1292514787331411968?s=21

https://old.reddit.com/r/BreadTube/comments/i6mvc8/i_created_the_fake_join_antifa_site_that_went/

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

50s girl groupon posted:

During the busy season (Florida) I worked 50 hours a week and was on call every third week, which just meant if someone died I’d have to excuse myself for a few minutes to take the call and arrange pick up. What overstressed mortician did you get those numbers from? Also depending on your state, you can get just a directors license and not have to embalm. I think embalming is soothing and you get used to the Everything About It.

my state requires a director to have experince but i also specifically wanted to be an embalmer and make up person since they tend to hire people with both sets of skills. the person who told me was my teacher and it was probably slight hyperbole to try to temper people who wanted to it to be like 6feet under or something. puking when dealing with corpses kind of doesnt let you work in the buisness though. now i touch computers

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

grittyreboot posted:

sighs as I post this in the estranged parent thread

I legit wouldn’t be shocked if my dad was into Q nonsense.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/blessyaenergy/status/1290055425170145280

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

teen witch posted:

Lucky for me my dad can't be into Q poo poo because he died a fair bit before the pandemic :agesilaus:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Elviscat posted:

Lucky for me my dad can't be into Q poo poo because he died a fair bit before the pandemic :agesilaus:

Killary strikes again!

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Elviscat posted:

Same. My dad was a Limbaugh listener, and sometimes I'm relieved he died in 2003 before my politics changed and all this happened because I'm not sure our relationship could have survived what followed.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

teen witch posted:

Ooooooooooooooooooooof.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Cosmic_Signpost/status/1292436915715629056

Emma Watson is 30.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/nfergus/status/1292506391005941760?s=19

Teens lip synching McElroy brothers bits and listing off which D&D classes are bottoms are the first wave of a full scale Chinese invasion.

grittyreboot has a new favorite as of 09:52 on Aug 10, 2020

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

She's a luvvie and they'll do whatever it takes to get the publicity. At 30 she is fast approaching her sell by date as an actress - not that she's much of one - and needs a cause to maintain her profile.

Here's Emma Watson, a woman of very moderate talents, who owes absolutely everything to @jk_rowling throwing her and all women under a bus. Rowling must feel pretty used by these cowards.

If they can reorientate someones sexuality with hormones, why don't they orientate it to align with their existing physical reality, instead of reinforcing a tendency in the other direction, requiring their physical reality to be altered to fit an artificial hormonal paradigm?

Congrats. You’re an active accomplice in the mutulation and sterilisation of young children and their transformation into chronic disease patients for the benefit of the big pharma.

What are you going to do , when the civil suits start, from kids groomed into thinking ,that they are something, they can never be,and have had their bodies broken , mutilated and sterilised. All before they are old enough to know their arse from their elbow, or able to vote

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

grittyreboot posted:

Teens lip synching McElroy brothers bits and listing off which D&D classes are bottoms are the first wave of a full scale Chinese invasion.

Thank God.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

She's a luvvie and they'll do whatever it takes to get the publicity. At 30 she is fast approaching her sell by date as an actress - not that she's much of one - and needs a cause to maintain her profile.

Here's Emma Watson, a woman of very moderate talents, who owes absolutely everything to @jk_rowling throwing her and all women under a bus. Rowling must feel pretty used by these cowards.

If they can reorientate someones sexuality with hormones, why don't they orientate it to align with their existing physical reality, instead of reinforcing a tendency in the other direction, requiring their physical reality to be altered to fit an artificial hormonal paradigm?

Congrats. You’re an active accomplice in the mutulation and sterilisation of young children and their transformation into chronic disease patients for the benefit of the big pharma.

What are you going to do , when the civil suits start, from kids groomed into thinking ,that they are something, they can never be,and have had their bodies broken , mutilated and sterilised. All before they are old enough to know their arse from their elbow, or able to vote

This one's almost impressive, this guy's several tiers of wrong on like, three different subjects, it's an impregnable fortress of stupidity.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

grittyreboot posted:

So... China is good now?

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Samovar posted:

So... China is good now?

Tbh, I've actually read a few things about TikTok being pretty horrendous for data collection so while it is a silly kids app, that doesn't mean there's not some dodgy stuff going on.

Also I came across this and can't work out if it's a goon thing or not pls help.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Samovar posted:

So... China is good now?

A thing can both be bad and hated by racists for racist reasons.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/honeyandabee/status/1292456179029819392

Peak Trans

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Cleretic posted:

This one's almost impressive, this guy's several tiers of wrong on like, three different subjects, it's an impregnable fortress of stupidity.

It’s a collection of tweet responses to the Emma Watson tweet above. I’m a big fan of all these women talking about how Emma’s nearing her “expiration date” for looks, etc. Just such gross sexist remarks from other women who between their age and efforts (presumably they’re feminists) should know better.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

Boywhiz88 posted:

(presumably they’re feminists)

hahahahaha

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

wizzardstaff posted:

Computer, show me The Fakest Post:

I'm the jpegging.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

peak trans is stealth

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

She’s asking if he has condoms. He’s misunderstanding. What aren’t you getting?

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Don't worry, there are still many undiscovered pockets of trans in right-wing theocratic areas around the world. Why, the United States has many un-tapped pockets of trans throughout the South and Midwest! Once we figure out how to tap them, we will obtain trans independence and no longer have to rely on imported European trans.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Oh I know. Hence the presumably, but imagine anyone telling these folks they’re “past due,” they would probably pushback and be correct in saying it’s a sexist as hell statement. So it is really lovely they’re just parroting that line.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Captain Monkey posted:

The accompanying picture of a small child adds an odd context

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Boywhiz88 posted:

It’s a collection of tweet responses to the Emma Watson tweet above. I’m a big fan of all these women talking about how Emma’s nearing her “expiration date” for looks, etc. Just such gross sexist remarks from other women who between their age and efforts (presumably they’re feminists) should know better.

There's still some people fitting downright impressive levels of wrong into a short span.

My favorite is the middle one, who misunderstands every part of both sexuality and gender to the point where they land at 'transitioning is gay conversion therapy, but they're doing it wrong'.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Cleretic posted:

There's still some people fitting downright impressive levels of wrong into a short span.

My favorite is the middle one, who misunderstands every part of both sexuality and gender to the point where they land at 'transitioning is gay conversion therapy, but they're doing it wrong'.

oh, the iranian position

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Captain Monkey posted:

Guessing they’re making a joke about goons and the “do you have stairs in your house” thing.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Boywhiz88 posted:

Oh I know. Hence the presumably, but imagine anyone telling these folks they’re “past due,” they would probably pushback and be correct in saying it’s a sexist as hell statement. So it is really lovely they’re just parroting that line.

Was it Molyneux that was all about the “YOUR EGGS ARE EXPIRING, TAYLOR SWIFT!!” or was it someone else? I get my idiots mixed up sometimes, but I’m fairly certain that was his gig. Taylor Swift was randomly a target of his, but he knew no restraint :(

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Icon Of Sin posted:

Was it Molyneux that was all about the “YOUR EGGS ARE EXPIRING, TAYLOR SWIFT!!” or was it someone else? I get my idiots mixed up sometimes, but I’m fairly certain that was his gig. Taylor Swift was randomly a target of his, but he knew no restraint :(

yes, it was deranged wannabe cult leader stefan molyneux that was concerned about the current quantity and status of taylor swift's rapidly declining/aged eggs

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
That reminds me, is Jorps still a walking corpse or is he better/worse?

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

That reminds me, is Jorps still a walking corpse or is he better/worse?

He got COVID in a Serbian hospital he was in for complications from when he got a Russian hospital to put him in an induced coma go come off addiction to benzos.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Piell posted:

He got COVID in a Serbian hospital he was in for complications from when he got a Russian hospital to put him in an induced coma go come off addiction to benzos.

His daughter who is his caretaker is clubbing right now so can’t be good

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Piell posted:

lmfao I thought this had to be a joke but

Sorry Lobster Führer but if it had to happen to someone, glad it's you

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Brain too drat big tripped over it and fell into a covid coma.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Splicer posted:

The accompanying picture of a small child adds an odd context

it's an implied "mfw"

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Doc Hawkins posted:

it's an implied "mfw"

The photo is supposed to be a reaction image but it also kind of makes it seem like that person was trying to gently caress a child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Piell posted:

Pneumonia too, apparently.