Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

I am in search of a diner dining table, diner chair and/or diner counter chair in cream.

Would love to buy or catalog these bad boys!

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Still on the hunt for a brown rattan bed if anyone has an extra I could buy or trade for or catalogue.

Thanks!

i can probably order one for tomorrow if you can wait?

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

track day bro! posted:

i can probably order one for tomorrow if you can wait?

That would be great thank you. What can I give in return?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

yippeekiyaymf posted:

That would be great thank you. What can I give in return?

I'm assuming you just want brown and not light brown? if you have the ironwood dresser recipe then if you could make us a couple of em, if not eh it's like only a 7000 bell item so don't need anything!

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

track day bro! posted:

I'm assuming you just want brown and not light brown? if you have the ironwood dresser recipe then if you could make us a couple of em, if not eh it's like only a 7000 bell item so don't need anything!

Correct. Just brown.

And I have two ironwood dressers waiting for you!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Correct. Just brown.

And I have two ironwood dressers waiting for you!

woo! just open up tomorrow at some point and I'll pop over

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

track day bro! posted:

woo! just open up tomorrow at some point and I'll pop over

Sent you a PM

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Plucky, the sisterly chicken will be leaving my village tomorrow in case anybody is interested in picking her up. She's a fine enough bird, but I got stuck with her after having to reset my island mid-creation due to a typo and I've always resented her for not being the Reneigh I originally got.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Celeste hours

*7J2CN

Spellman fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Aug 11, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Spellman posted:

Celeste hours

7K2CN

It's not working for me :(

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Farten Barfen posted:

It's not working for me :(

OOPS 7J2CN

Spellman fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Aug 11, 2020

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Closed-internet is crappy
Besitos is open for CELESTE and a meteor shower. Free gifts to the right of the airport

Sexual Aluminum fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Aug 11, 2020

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Man, the therapeutic value of this game is way bigger than I could’ve imagined. Right at this very moment I am visiting a friend of a friends island and the entire island is a tribute to his late sister the entire place is covered in flowers, butterflies, waterfalls and portraits of her. Half of the island is covered in waterfalls functioning as walls, it’s very beautiful

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Aug 11, 2020

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Steve Yun posted:

Man, the therapeutic value of this game is way bigger than I could’ve imagined. Right at this very moment I am visiting a friend of a friends island and the entire island is a tribute to his late sister the entire place is covered in flowers, butterflies, waterfalls and portraits of her. Half of the island is covered in waterfalls functioning as walls, it’s very beautiful

That is really sweet. :3:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Dear whoever left me all kinds of presents yesterday: just found them and they made me smile. Thank you so much!

Goons are so awesome.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Does anyone have a beekeeper's hive I can touch or a DIY for it? I'd gladly for it, as I wanna turn my island into beeland. I got one gifted, but can't buy them obviously.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

tuo posted:

Does anyone have a beekeeper's hive I can touch or a DIY for it? I'd gladly for it, as I wanna turn my island into beeland. I got one gifted, but can't buy them obviously.

I believe I have the mats to make one for you.

Edit - made one. Let me know when you are available and I’ll send a code. Post or PM me.

yippeekiyaymf fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Aug 11, 2020

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

yippeekiyaymf posted:

I believe I have the mats to make one for you.

Edit - made one. Let me know when you are available and I’ll send a code. Post or PM me.

That's awesome! Just sent you a PM!

gregday
May 23, 2003

Steve Yun posted:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
playing this game is the only reason I'm not silently screaming through my teeth at my hideous fuckwad coworker who is literally making me so angry that my hands shake

so I will keep holding the switch

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Still on the hunt for a brown rattan bed if anyone has an extra I could buy or trade for or catalogue.

Thanks!

Sorry just sent you a pm! Am about now

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Playing AC is great during remote work meetings that are mandatory attendance but also useless. On the offchance that I do get asked a random question AC is chill enough that it really doesnt take much mental energy to switch gears.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
If Isabelle announces there will be a meteor shower that means it's a good one where you get lots of em right? If so I'll open my island up in a few hours I guess....

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

track day bro! posted:

If Isabelle announces there will be a meteor shower that means it's a good one where you get lots of em right? If so I'll open my island up in a few hours I guess....

Believe so yes.

Who is visiting your island today?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Just Label unfortunately!

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Coral Isle has Redd visiting today. He's a bitch who brought only fakes.

He has a fake jolly painting, a fake wistful painting and a fake serene painting. gently caress you, Redd.

And feel free to visit Papi for the DIY recipe for a cardboard bed.

Nook's has a pennant and study guide as well as some other stuff.

There are some free DIYs on the beach to the left of the airport.

Dodo Code: 3W274

I've got a meeting in an hour and a half, so I'll probably close up around then.

If you come visit, could you please water the blue hyacinths and purple mums in front of Nooks/Ables? Thanks!

spinst fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 11, 2020

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Nameless Pete posted:

Plucky, the sisterly chicken will be leaving my village tomorrow in case anybody is interested in picking her up. She's a fine enough bird, but I got stuck with her after having to reset my island mid-creation due to a typo and I've always resented her for not being the Reneigh I originally got.

Got my chicken in boxes today pretend I made a Popeye's joke. Dodo Code 1X9QX is if you want her or just if you feel like visiting. Grab anything you like off of Freebie Beach by the airport, pardon our dust as we remodel downtown, and try to ignore the growing Garbage Peninsula in the Northwest as I keep trying to get a dang fly to spawn.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I've got a meteor shower here, celeste is wandering around the north of the island near Bams house. Also you've got 30 minutes until Nooks closes if you want to either buy a big rear end piano or the science set thingy or a tambourine.

Dodo code is 59JCQ

I've got a few random items you can take near the funny doge sign also.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

spinst posted:

Coral Isle has Redd visiting today. He's a bitch who brought only fakes.

He has a fake jolly painting, a fake wistful painting and a fake serene painting. gently caress you, Redd.

And feel free to visit Octavian for the DIY recipe for a tiki torch.

If you come visit, could you please water the blue hyacinths and purple mums in front of Nooks/Ables? Thanks!

Reopening!

Dodo Code: closed

spinst fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Aug 12, 2020

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!
Greetings! We have an official meteor shower on Soxingtown (yes, AGAIN!), so I’m opening for the night! Also...

The Soxingtown Poster Gallery is OPEN and COMPLETE! Come on down and touch any and all of the 452 character posters, special character posters, or special Sanrio promo posters! They're organized alphabetically (kinda), so if you could keep the 3X3 grids together, I'd appreciate it.

For newcomers, items on my island are for touching, not taking. Simply grab what you want, then put it down again. Once you return to your own island, you can purchase any items for yourself through your catalog (you have to search for posters using the Search function. They won't appear normally).

Also, Celeste is on the top-right level, by my bug and fish model museum.

Dodo code is in PGS and the Discord.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Coral Isle has:

Celeste visiting AND

Redd visiting today.

Dodo Code: D58DR

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

spinst posted:

Coral Isle has:

Celeste visiting AND

Redd visiting today.

Dodo Code: D58DR

Took a Deer Scare DIY, thank you for that! I've been looking for this recipe forever.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

I kinda got tired from Animal Crossing, but now with the ability to buy beehives, I can finally take up where Brother Adam stopped and make an awesome buckfast island.

Hope I get the DIY sometime (that would actually make me chop wood again to get some wasp hives etc.), but I don't have a jock villager at the moment :/ Is that the only way to get it?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I've finally found Spider Island, and as an Australian I feel oddly at home.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

tuo posted:

I kinda got tired from Animal Crossing, but now with the ability to buy beehives, I can finally take up where Brother Adam stopped and make an awesome buckfast island.

Hope I get the DIY sometime (that would actually make me chop wood again to get some wasp hives etc.), but I don't have a jock villager at the moment :/ Is that the only way to get it?

If you’re really lucky you might get it from a bottle. If you happen to have a jock villager’s amiibo card you can invite them to the campsite over and over. From what I’ve noticed campsite visitors seem to have a smaller pool of recipes and I know that the bee hive is one of them.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Okay, seems like I have to read up on the Amiibo stuff

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I kicked out Plucky partly because I wanted an animal more "exotic" than a basic chicken. First Nook Mile ticket puts me on an island with Drago. I had dreams of that one anteater dressed like a toreador, but I have to take this when Fate shoves it in my lap, right?

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
Hey friends! The isle of Mofufu is open today!

We've got turnips @ 439 for the next ~3 hours, Redd's at the back of the island with Fake Scenic and Academic paintings, as well as a Real Wistful painting, and there's a one free DIY for Gold Armor on the ground.
I'll be AFK, so it's first come, first serve.

https://turnip.exchange/island/09b6425a

e: armor diy is gone and Redd's been cleared out, only turnips are left

e2: closed!

Blaziken386 fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Aug 12, 2020

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Blaziken386 posted:

Hey friends! The isle of Mofufu is open today!

We've got turnips @ 439 for the next ~3 hours, Redd's at the back of the island with Fake Scenic and Academic paintings, as well as a Real Wistful painting, and there's a one free DIY for Gold Armor on the ground.
I'll be AFK, so it's first come, first serve.

https://turnip.exchange/island/09b6425a

Nice flag.

Edit: nice island

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Aug 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

Is there any real benefit to paying off the last home loan? I’ve read you get unlimited free joke customizations but those are only 5,000 bells each. So I’d have to modify my house 500 times to make it worth it.

So apart from that and a one time miles bonus, do you get anything for forking over that last $2.5m?