Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Thunder Moose posted:

Polishing off my bottle of Evan Williams green label.

Ever notice its spelling is the same as Polish-ing?

What's that about?
I know several people who call Evan Williams 'Evil Woman' for divers reasons.

I'm drinking some wine after my DnD beers about to eat some 'za

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I know several people who call Evan Williams 'Evil Woman' for divers reasons.

I'm drinking some wine after my DnD beers about to eat some 'za

white or red

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

red

I like white wine quite alot but I am inclined to drink too much of it and then feel poorly the next day. Also does not pair as well with pizza imo

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

red

I like white wine quite alot but I am inclined to drink too much of it and then feel poorly the next day. Also does not pair as well with pizza imo

for me the choice of red or white depends on the current season. Reds in the autumn and winter, whites during spring and summer (unless it just doesn't fit a particular meal).

Having said that, I don't need food to drink some wine. When coupled with weed it makes the perfect nightcap imo

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Barking Gecko posted:

Moooom. . .are we there yet?

I know I am.

Are you?

Are you trashed?

yesh

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

i have entered the seventh level of trashed—currently chasing vodka shots with whiteclaws

i’m in the process of moving, it’s emotional, please don’t let my behavior trigger you

have fun, enjoy your saturday night, and get TC however you see fit :dance: :cheers:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

also, post in this thread lurkers, jerkers, lollygaggers (Larry, I’m looking at you) post or even poast i need street cred

thanks nesamdoom!!

Barking Gecko

Pahilla the Hun posted:

have fun, enjoy your saturday night, and get TC however you see fit :dance: :cheers:
Um, I'm reasonably sure that it is Sunday night, not Saturday night.
If you've actually lost an entire day, you might consider an immediate 2nd stage engine cutoff, because you have already achieved orbit.
:cheers:

Areola Grande

I could've sworn it was Monday night...

Pahilla the Hun

is it really Sunday? fine

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

Barking Gecko posted:

Um, I'm reasonably sure that it is Sunday night, not Saturday night.
If you've actually lost an entire day, you might consider an immediate 2nd stage engine cutoff, because you have already achieved orbit.

maybe i’m like in Austria or something

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

does this mean i have to work tomorrow?

thanks nesamdoom!!

Areola Grande

Pahilla the Hun posted:

maybe i’m like in Austria or something

lol'd

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Waking up at 5:30 on a Monday fml

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Areola Grande

Rarity posted:

Waking up at 5:30 on a Monday fml

don't go. stay up and call in :twisted:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

prepuce repurposed posted:

don't go. stay up and call in :twisted:

I'm working from home

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Areola Grande

even homestuck folks get sick sometimes

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

even homestuck folks get sick sometimes

This.

Also, it me, I am the trash. :byobear:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Barking Gecko

Happy Monday.
Any Trashed Crew members doing the trashed thing this evening?

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

Happy Monday.
Any Trashed Crew members doing the trashed thing this evening?

Present and cracking open drink #1

:guinness:

Trying

oh poo poo i got fridge beers. feeling classy tonight

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Howdy trashed crew. I am currently drinking a vermonter cider and snacking on something called taco bell cheddar crisps (nacho flavor). The cider is excellent, the cheddar crisps so far are average but will probably taste better as more cider is consumed.

How's everybody doing?

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Areola Grande

P good. Cheers

magic cactus

Barking Gecko

magic cactus posted:

How's everybody doing?

I'm chillin & trashin :cheers:

Prof. Crocodile

hey trashed crew, as last reported i went camping with some buds and some buds (heh) over an extended weekend, and although the internet access was sporadic i was consistently trashed i promise you that

we were at some campground place on a lake--nowhere near as nice as blueberry island--but i will try an effortpost of my own soon

but first some weeknight bourbon :cheers:

Prof. Crocodile

i had a long weekend of getting trashed in the woods ahead of me, but i had been without power for like 3 days and had a 5 hour drive in front of me so i packed in hurry just throwing things into my bags

when i finally arrived i found that i had packed the cutout of nut from the byob advent calendar, and since the scenery was dull i decided to have some fun

it's hardly the untouched wilderness, but hey the people are what's important and i haven't seen my friends for months so don't look at me like that

we started off with some day drinking, fancy bourbon and hoppy beers all around

first night was mostly nugs and edibles and i... whoa nut are you sure you want to eat that much cookie? homegirl said those things are crazy strong and that bite was as big as your head...

second day we took a giant inflatable raft out on the lake, which was dirty and close to a highway, but we still had fun being trashed together. that night got a little wild and we... holy isht nut is that deem? where did you even get that? i don't know man are you sure you're ready for all this?

nut are you okay dude? man i can't even imagine what you must be seeing right now...

magic cactus

this is a work of art

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i had a long weekend of getting trashed in the woods ahead of me, but i had been without power for like 3 days and had a 5 hour drive in front of me so i packed in hurry just throwing things into my bags

when i finally arrived i found that i had packed the cutout of nut from the byob advent calendar, and since the scenery was dull i decided to have some fun

it's hardly the untouched wilderness, but hey the people are what's important and i haven't seen my friends for months so don't look at me like that

first night was mostly nugs and edibles and i... whoa nut are you sure you want to eat that much cookie? homegirl said those things are crazy strong and that bite was as big as your head...

second day we took a giant inflatable raft out on the lake, which was dirty and close to a highway, but we still had fun being trashed together. that night got a little wild and we... holy isht nut is that deem? where did you even get that? i don't know man are you sure you're ready for all this?

nut are you okay dude? man i can't even imagine what you must be seeing right now...

lmao :love:

magic cactus posted:

this is a work of art

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

I post drunk, Some days when I log in and visit threads I post in I'm like, "oh I don't remember writing that at... 6 am." Surprisingly I feel like I'm pretty coherent most of the time.

slightly edited by removing stuff but I definitely do this lol

Pahilla the Hun posted:

does this mean i have to work tomorrow?

I mean technically you never have to go to work... just, consequences

Also just finished my first oversized, poured by myself so it's really strong, and feeling nothing so far, so I think I need like 5 more of those and some shots and then probably a few beers

Pahilla the Hun

Prof. Crocodile posted:

:five: you are a professor of comedy

thanks nesamdoom!!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Got roped into some ciders in the park and I just got home and it's loving roasting in here what the gently caress

Trying

Rarity posted:

ciders in the park

classy

i cannot judge, i had today off and have done very little except day drink

Pahilla the Hun

I, got, roped into some vodka tonics in the dark and i'm still at home and i'm loving poasting in this thread hell yeah!!

thanks nesamdoom!!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Why drink in a grotty pub when you can drink in nature?

Trying

kebab counts as a mixer, right?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

oh but seriously I posted:

kebab counts as a mixer, right?

No but the garlic sauce does so drown that poo poo

Pahilla the Hun

Rarity posted:

No but the garlic sauce does so drown that poo poo

i want garlic on everything is there not a garlic beverage?

thinkin like an onion in a martini over here

thanks nesamdoom!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Pahilla the Hun posted:

i want garlic on everything is there not a garlic beverage?

thinkin like an onion in a martini over here

i gotchu bro

https://www.thegarlicfarm.co.uk/product/black-garlic-vodka