Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gaynalex (Gay anal sex)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Gaynalex (Gay anal sex)

leave it to you to take something beautiful and wholesome between two consenting adults and turn it into a hosed up acronym. GO gently caress OFF YOURSELF

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

indistinguishable from all the other threads

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

indistinguishable from all the other threads

All you do is complain.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

gently caress everysingle cop and gently caress nypd in particular

Chemical Shift
Aug 17, 2008
Hey buddy the jerk store called turns out they're running out of you

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

All you do is complain.

all you do is post absolute garbage all day every day ceaselessly, without fail, down the centuries

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

like, true dross. the opposite of communication. a static signal that collapses the waveform of "posts that could have been" into an outright assault on the senses. a malignancy. a danger to the soul. the end of culture.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Solvent posted:

HOLY poo poo PISS TAPE IS REAL!!!

https://apple.news/AB5VDyaxlSFS4284LftUeCA

gently caress YOU MOTHERFUCKER I HOPE PEOPLE SEE IT!!

:munch:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

like, true dross. the opposite of communication. a static signal that collapses the waveform of "posts that could have been" into an outright assault on the senses. a malignancy. a danger to the soul. the end of culture.

*fart noise*

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
gently caress me?! gently caress YOU, buddy!!!

I ain't your buddy, pal!!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
gently caress you this much

I didn't read the op and voted 1

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
In a gently caress you for gently caress you world everyone gets hosed

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Colonel Cancer posted:

In a gently caress you for gently caress you world everyone gets hosed

I believe in a world where every person has access to a fair and equal gently caress.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Suck me off till I fart. Randy as hell I start to pee on your toenails, a month goes by and the fungus start puffing out, I'm like, what's that disgusting poo poo on your feet? You say that's from me pissing on your drat rear end toenails. I deny it, absolute bullshit I say, gaslighting bastard. I start throwing things around the room, poo poo is getting busted up, the TV sputters static as a mallet strikes it in the middle of playing our favorite televangelist. I get extremely pissed off because now the TV is broken, I can't see the number to donate to the church. I start pissing on your toes again and you're like no it's only going to make it worse, a month later it's true, your toenails got fungus the size of softballs blasting out from under them. In fact, the toenails are gone, it's just orbs of fungus. I say disgusting, absolutely vile, you filthy piece of poo poo. We divorce, now I have no money or income to give money to my favorite televangelist, you have ruined my life, I will never forget this.

Wait is this the sick rear end slam poetry thread?

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

An old hag appears on your doorstep, you open the door, she asks "What's that straight rear end bullshit?" she says as she points to your sports memorabilia collection. "The Redskins?" she says, "That's some straight rear end poo poo, pathetically hetero." She forces her way past you and enters your house even as you protest, she picks up your favorite Redskins hat, "Just absolutely straight, just really disgusting is what it is." she says. She walks up to your Alexander Smith and Dwayne Haskins commemorative jerseys you bought for three hundo each, you start to stammer, terrified of the old crone and her hexing ways, but your useless pleas go unheard by the near-deaf hag. She drags her razor sharp talons across the jerseys, shredding them, "Absurdly hetero, just the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, there's no sense to it, none at all." The jerseys are nothing but scraps now, fluttering down to the floor out of her gnarled hands, you are openly weeping, she makes her way to the door. "I can't handle it, it's total crap, it is. It's a load of baloney, all this straight crap. Stupid." She vanishes to the night as you sob curled up on your living room floor.

You think I'm reading any of this poo poo, pal? Lemme tell you something: I have a short attention span and low comprehension. poo poo like this pisses me right there hell off. Go jump straight up your own rear end. Literally gently caress your rear end with your own face. I'm so mad right now that I'm stapling roofing shingles to my dick and hollering at the upstairs neighbors. I swear to christ if there was anything in there about god's chosen sport of football (blessings be upon it), I will hunt you down and poo poo in your mailbox. Or PO box. Or mailshot. I don't care, but poop is coming your way via post.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

hey

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
top o' the go gently caress yourself to ya :tipshat:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im offended

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under
JESUS gently caress YOU FUCKSTICK DUMB ARSE MARFUKKIN poo poo HOLE oval office SLAP

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

clammy posted:

this is a thread for you to just get it all out and gently caress everyone, gently caress you, gently caress me, gently caress whatever. just unload. go gently caress yourself, and your mom, and your dad. only negative emotions allowed here. be toxic

gently caress all the cunts that harsh my day.

:350:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I love you all.

Ghosty
Aug 13, 2020
Why gently caress me 😢

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer
i'm very tired and as such all i can say is eat my entire rear end, world.

i want you to loving choke on my juicy, gorgeous rear end and die you shitbag planet with these absolute fuckbrain people.

gently caress you

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
OH YEAH OP WELLL FUCKK YOUUU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Gentlemen we seem to be trapped in a fah-kyuu nah fah-kyuu nah fah-kyuu deadlock.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
what a strange game - the only way to win is to go gently caress yourself

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i hate you

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
eat poo poo and die op

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
OP I never liked you but today you have Totally unfucked yourself!

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Can't we all just gently caress and get along?

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
GBS is all about flame wars and rude words :evilbuddy:

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
No YOU shut the gently caress up Dad!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

You know what?! You want to be nineteen?! Go ahead! YOU JUST STAY THE gently caress OUT OF EVERYBODY'S FACE UNTIL YOU GOT THE FUCKIN JUICE TO GET A JOB WHERE THEY GIVE YOU A CHAIR!

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

man gently caress you too OP, who the gently caress asked you anyway

fuckin rear end in a top hat

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020
gently caress derechos

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke