Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

These guys look like they're in a Command and Conquer cut scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
https://i.imgur.com/ROhc3CO.gifv

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

absolutely heroic back arch my man

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
https://i.imgur.com/urnEcUD.gifv

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJYBx5NJULY

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Well it is pretty cold in there.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Makes sense that they'd be growers.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

OMG that song is so bad lol.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

This sequence of photos is pretty evocative of the bit in Wall-E where you see all the portraits of the ship captains.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Sanitation workers deserve to dress up in full military-esque regalia, they're the real troops

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
Anyone who cleans up poo poo for a living is a hero.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

ol qwerty bastard posted:

This sequence of photos is pretty evocative of the bit in Wall-E where you see all the portraits of the ship captains.

lmao this works on so many levels

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Making fun of sanitation work is scummy, but they will still clean you up, they're that humble

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

It's 100% the generals who are stealing valor by wearing a top garbage man uniform.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Flipperwaldt posted:

It's 100% the generals who are stealing valor by wearing a top garbage man uniform.

Fuckin this

Garbage workers are good and necessary

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Veterans day is now sanitation workers day

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Bismuth posted:

Veterans day is now sanitation workers day

I'm a retired Vet and I approve this message

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://youtu.be/YihiSqO4jnA

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Seems like more of a randy quaid move tbh

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly
This may not count as funny, but it seemed appropriate based on the last few pages of conversation.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

This crops out the huge honking dick on the guy from the orgiinal.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Baron von Eevl posted:

He definitely had issues, like he recorded Downward Spiral at the loving Sharon Tate house with a huge pile of heroin. He just sobered up and got therapy, and kept putting out music which isn't all that dark frankly.

edit: I like NIN enough, overall kind of lukewarm about them, but Trent puts on a really good show. There are a couple professionally filmed, soundboard-audio recordings of shows on Youtube from the last couple tours, check them out.

Extremely dope, thank you for this

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

oh great now artists are ripping off South Park

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this website has so broke my brain that the first thing I thought when I looked at the Nissan logo was, "No Ring."

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

Doctor Zero posted:

Well it is pretty cold in there.

That wiener’s on the fast track to a yeast infection

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/keffals/status/1294429982220050434?s=21

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Weaponizing a potato is somehow the most irish thing I've ever heard

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

would a 22 even go through a potato + the guy youre shooting at? arent 22's like bbs? i know they gently caress people up because they just richochet everywhere inside your body ive seen the wire.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's actually been no documented cases where a .22 caliber weapon has killed a grown human. It's just a myth that TV/film likes to spin. They're like wolf attacks, there's never been a documented fatal wolf attack on a human being since the 1600's.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

snergle posted:

would a 22 even go through a potato + the guy youre shooting at? arent 22's like bbs? i know they gently caress people up because they just richochet everywhere inside your body ive seen the wire.

Everything you said was a mash of incorrect information. Potato assasins will be visiting you to open your eyes to the truth.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's actually been no documented cases where a .22 caliber weapon has killed a grown human. It's just a myth that TV/film likes to spin. They're like wolf attacks, there's never been a documented fatal wolf attack on a human being since the 1600's.

To test this theory, i will equip a .22 pistol and fight a wolf.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Critically important distinction, is the bullet silver?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

snergle posted:

If you don’t use hollow points, absolutely. Even with hollow points it would go through, but the bullet would likely be all jacked up and squished on the way out and fly funny.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
They have hollow point .22 rounds?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

dialhforhero posted:

They have hollow point .22 rounds?

Yeah, they’re incredibly common for target shooting/pest control/hunting small animals like rabbits.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

snergle posted:

The joke I always heard was "You should never use a .22 because you might accidentally shoot someone and they would get really mad and hurt you"

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Anybody decrying the human killing potential of a 22 is probably the sort of person really worried about their kills per hour in a "zombie" apocalypse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

projecthalaxy posted:

To test this theory, i will equip a .22 pistol and fight a wolf.

Have fun pistol whipping a wolf to death