Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Got the fax thanks friends

:coffeepal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
coffee beans spilling out of ur cd drive

ChubbyChecker

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

coffee beans spilling out of ur cd drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqnwSQiCIQ

Ass-penny

Good mango friends. I was so :trashedcrew: last night I just fell asleep upright in my chair. Properly went to bed probably around seven am. Must have gotten some good sleep in the chair though, I woke up two hours before the alarm I set.

Goons Are Great posted:

Good morning friends, playing board games over here. Today we play an ant game where you build ant nests because I finally convinced my friends that ants and games about ants are good

I'm interested in learning more about this ant game. Sounds fun!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Dixville

I don't think!
Having a relaxing time with the family. Mostly hanging out on my brother's front porch. My coworker who's taking care of the dog sent me a picture. He's being a good boy while I'm gone.

Ass-penny

Dixville posted:

Having a relaxing time with the family. Mostly hanging out on my brother's front porch. My coworker who's taking care of the dog sent me a picture. He's being a good boy while I'm gone.

Hi Dixville. That's a good lookin dog.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

more falafel please

forums poster

finished my 5k, not a great time but it was 1pm and 87 degrees and humid, so I'm gonna give myself a bit of leeway. also gonna give myself a second beer and some Chinese leftovers

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I wake up at 6am every day, even on a Sunday, and I couldn't fail harder if I actively tried :fail:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

The travelling thread reminded me to come and say hi.

Hi BYOB!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Chewbecca

Hi friend, welcome to BYOB!

Hope you can sit and stay awhile

Prof. Crocodile

Dixville posted:

this is a v good boy indeed. :hai:

Prof. Crocodile

Bilirubin posted:

Hi BYOB!

hello and welcome please enjoy our locally sourced threads about 90's movies and having sex with historical figures, and maybe peep your old avatars while you are here

Chewbecca

I think I timed the posting of my effort thread all wrong, maybe I should just go back to sleep :dogge:

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hi i'm looking for bob yob? is bob yob available? looking for b. yob. please page b.yob

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Bilirubin posted:

Hi BYOB!

Howdy I love your sig! Is that image from Kill Six Billion Demons by any chance?

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

Bilirubin posted:

Hi BYOB!

bonjour mes amis

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
did the awful app not work for the past week

oh but seriously I posted:

cusak's man is useless

last time I watched this film was at a bachelor party after a day of drinking, while also trying to motivate everyone towards the evenings activities.

However that was not all. The tv and speaker were not properly synced and as the film went on the audio got further and further lagged from the video.

it was a great way to see con air for the first time in like 15 years. what a loving insane film.

Face/off is also highly recommended for a rewatch

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

uh

my dumbass thought I was looking at the most recent post. whoops :420:

more falafel please

forums poster

Evil Bob posted:

did the awful app not work for the past week

assuming you're talking about ios, there was a change to the way a forum is displayed that meant the awful app thought every forum was a subforum of itself and it broke. they got an update out which fixes it. i think some people had to delete it and reinstall

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Chewbecca

more falafel please posted:

assuming you're talking about ios, there was a change to the way a forum is displayed that meant the awful app thought every forum was a subforum of itself and it broke. they got an update out which fixes it. i think some people had to delete it and reinstall

Oh I missed this!

I love the awful app and wanna give whoever made it a kiss on the cheek :evilbuddy:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so a friend recently lost his family's dog cocoa bean who was amazing and i loved her and the hound loved her and i miss taking care if her when they took vacations so anyways they just got a new 8 week old puppy and he brought her over to socialize her with the hound and this is the first pic i got:

and then i got a good pic:

nut

my heart

Robot Made of Meat

:smuggo:

Adorable pup. Would scritch.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Prof. Crocodile

:gerty:

Manifisto

omg

ty nesamdoom!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

what a sweet doggo!

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
That doggo looks so mellow right now...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

so a friend recently lost his family's dog cocoa bean who was amazing and i loved her and the hound loved her and i miss taking care if her when they took vacations so anyways they just got a new 8 week old puppy and he brought her over to socialize her with the hound and this is the first pic i got:

she's perfect :kimchi:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

ty manifisto

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Luvcow posted:

this pup look even higher than i am rn

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Goons Are Gifts

perfect puppy

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Golden mango, yorbs :stoked:

Mood to enhance your post reading experience

It's a sunny sunday morning over here and I just finished a 15km(9,3miles) bike ride which I'm sorta proud of seeing how the last time I rode a bike outside of the gym was like 10+ years ago. I fully expect to have a sore butt and thighs by tomorrow but whatever I gotta work on that lock-down lard.

I fixed up my old bike from the cellar and it didn't fall to bits! Though the lock in the handlebars is kinda iffy and they tilt forwards a bit when I put too much pressure on them. The gears are also somewhat worn and the chain jumps and aches a little when I put too much force into the pedals. All this basically means that I can't ride standing up which sucks because I love doing that while speeding along straight and flat stretches. And the area where I ride is perfect for that because it's an insanely long concrete path next to the train tracks which snakes between multiple cities in my area. The view/nature in my area is also nice so I'll try to remember to snag a few pics next time.

Also I engaged in more petty theft by jumping a fence and grabbing a few apples :ninja:

Don't worry there are plenty left for the owner and I only took a few that had already fallen from the trees

They are still more sour than sweet but in a good way imo

Omg :love:

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

nut

good murro and congrats on ur bike ride and apples

Prof. Crocodile

those are nice applies op and don't worry about them being sour b/c thievery is the sweetest sauce of all imho

*munches contentedly on mail stolen from neighbor's porch*

alnilam

Prof. Crocodile posted:

those are nice applies op and don't worry about them being sour b/c thievery is the sweetest sauce of all imho

ty manifisto

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
I like tart apples in my pies
Though, most fruit I can't deny

alnilam

okiedoke posted:

I like tart apples in my pies
Though, most fruit I can't deny

When a smell wafts by
From a window with a pie
And it beckons to my nose
I just FLOAT

ty manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

That is one byob-rear end dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Imagine thinking crime doesn't pay lol

Also grabbing apples from a random garden tree gets you to understand how vast the difference between natural and commercially grown ones is. I mean not only when it comes to the taste and sugar content but also in terms of the inside texture and shape/size. Selective breeding is a powerful tool and I'm sure you can fall into a rabbit hole if you start to educate yourself about it

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!