Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idiotsavant
quote everythin

im dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
ASMR :h: mouth noises :h: tapping :h: personal attention :h: I'm leaving you for your brother and taking the kids (1:12:54)

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Jaguars!

Distant Metallica, cheese melting, child in back room practices recorder

idiotsavant
ASMR| Peaceful Night Whispering|CPAP Machine Noise|Awakening With Night Terrors And Panic Attacks (07:14:23)

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
ASMR - Very tiny (6") Mongolian throat singer directly stimulates the hair cells in your cochlea with powerful haunting vocals (12 hrs GREAT FOR KIDS)

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

ASMR - Very tiny (6") Mongolian throat singer directly stimulates the hair cells in your cochlea with powerful haunting vocals (12 hrs GREAT FOR KIDS)

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Jaguars!

ASMR person in high pitched californian accent: Hi guys, I've just received my first commission, I want to get this done for you quickly, but I'm at work so there may be some rough patches

[Open's portaloo door, picks up sledge hammer and walks toward crew feeding a demolition materials into a crushing plant]

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

[ASMR]accidentally recorded this with my laptops built in mic so you can only really hear the computer fan (03:28:40)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

xcheopis

[ASMR] (slow, dance) muffled, maddening beating of vile drums + thin, monotonous whine of accursed flutes (eternal)

Chewbecca

ASMR | mouth noises | tingling | relaxation | grandma eating a MacDonald's soft serve without her dentures in (feat. Tingting ASMR) (9:13)

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Finger Prince

ASMR - distant vibration of unknown origin that you can only hear in the dead silence of your bedroom as you're trying to sleep. occasional tapping from above.

Finger Prince

ASMR: sleep/relaxation, compilation - 8hrs
-Single mosquito
-Distant dog barking
-Tapping on ceiling from above
-Barely detectable subsonic vibration
-Man in neighboring apartment peeing in toilet bowl standing up
-Door lock opening, but not your door, but maybe your door?
-Car with huge subwoofer stopped at a red light outside
-Revelers outside in the hall
-A couple downstairs having a heated argument.
-Building AFA heard through earplugs

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
asmr - Musica Universalis/The Music of the Spheres by god duration: eternity

Chewbecca

ASMR roleplay: your parents are divorcing and it's all your fault [personal attention][wailing][no mouth noises] (02:13:29)

watho

Img347.mp4(09:34:36)

Chewbecca

"an attractive young lady smiles warmly at the camera and starts to gently tap on the tail of the hungry hippo with her fingernails. She starts to tap more aggressively until she is hammering on the hungry hungry hippo with her fist, marbles flying across the room. She breathily whispers "looks like I'm winning"*

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
ASMR: (softly spoken) man continuously tutting and saying drat, whilst trying to paint Warhammer and continuously smearing paint and wiping mistakes with thumb. Drybrushing sounds at 10 minute point.

Escape From Noise

ASMR-trying to make a grilled cheese but the burner keeps going out for some reason so it has to relit several times

posting smiling
[asmr] child tries proving to his mother that he can full combo free bird on guitar hero 2 (expert difficulty) but he keeps missing and saying "wait, that wasn't supposed to happen" and restarting and the buttons are really squeaky

watho

channel update - going to start uploading more frequently again! (10:34)

posted july 23 2016

Chewbecca

ASMR | mouth sounds | popping | relaxation | chewing tinfoil with braces on [extended version] (56:13)

Jaguars!

Chewbecca posted:

"an attractive young lady smiles warmly at the camera and starts to gently tap on the tail of the hungry hippo with her fingernails. She starts to tap more aggressively until she is hammering on the hungry hungry hippo with her fist, marbles flying across the room. She breathily whispers "looks like I'm winning"*

RickRogers posted:

ASMR: (softly spoken) man continuously tutting and saying drat, whilst trying to paint Warhammer and continuously smearing paint and wiping mistakes with thumb. Drybrushing sounds at 10 minute point.

Jaguars!

ASMR | Personal Attention | Cat wants you to know it was food time 1/2 an hour ago 1:14:00

idiotsavant
ASMR| Slapping A Wet Piece Of Flank Steak Against My Belly To Tenderize It (04:12:51)

nut

asmr (family rp) drinking hot beverages with my uncle who always says mmmm while sipping and then slaps out that loud “ahhhhhh” after swallowing each sip

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

RickRogers posted:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Plant MONSTER.

asmr - stomach cramps with type 5 or 6 shits on the bristol stool scale in a low-flow toilet, 3-ply toilet paper, vigorous showering/scrubbing followed by second round of type 5/6 shits

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Chewbecca posted:

lmao

RickRogers

nut posted:

asmr (family rp) drinking hot beverages with my uncle who always says mmmm while sipping and then slaps out that loud “ahhhhhh” after swallowing each sip

I'm getting tingles just thinking about it

Khanstant
unedited footage of a sandwich artist's life [8 hours]

gopro is dropped inside the ingredients tub of a subway restaurant for the artist's last shift

Chewbecca

[ASMR] I'm an insistent toddler and I want you to watch me bounce Daddy! [mouth sounds][trampoline sounds][tapping][roleplay](01:09:33)

RickRogers

ASMR (Breathless Whispering/Barely Audible and mouth sounds)

Rubbing Polystyrene against teeth for 10 minutes.
Balloon licking and nibbling sounds (please wear stereo headphones!) For five.
I then wave my fingers very fast by the microphone whilst reciting extracts from the teachings of Siddhartha under my face mask for half an hour.
Chomping on Polystyrene and swallowing sounds for 2 hours.

Please like, subscribe and ring that bell!

Have a blessed day.

RickRogers

Plant MONSTER. posted:

asmr - stomach cramps with type 5 or 6 shits on the bristol stool scale in a low-flow toilet, 3-ply toilet paper, vigorous showering/scrubbing followed by second round of type 5/6 shits

It's weird to see your morning routine so perfectly described by a stranger.

google THIS

(whispering) So I've had a lot of requests for a fingernail tapping video (gets out a chalkboard)

Twenty Four

ASMR: My Ex drunk as hell out in front of my house in the middle of the night alternating between screaming about how "they are too good for me" and sobbing for me to "take them back" while I wait for the police to arrive (2:04:87)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Chewbecca posted:

[ASMR] I'm an insistent toddler and I want you to watch me bounce Daddy! [mouth sounds][trampoline sounds][tapping][roleplay](01:09:33)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher