Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
That's fair; she worked well when bouncing things off an ally like Cliff, and this season the ally she's chosen is... Kevin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
And like also to be fair... This is All Stars. It should be the best of the best. I really like her as a person but she isn't an All Star. I hope she got some good publicity out of this though! She deserves that.

I think coming back immediately was a mistake too. It didn't give her time to analyze her last game so she made some totally understandable mistakes.

Correct me if I'm wrong but last season the winning alliance was a lot more obvious about their connections right? I mean it was basically two showmances running the house. This is All Stars. They are a lot better at hiding their tracks.

Although how you don't make the Cody/Franzel connection I think is a major misstep. And how you don't put together the hot young boys are playing together is also prettttty egregious.

I'm confused why the WOC think they're in with the bland hot guys too. I feel like that's literally never real on BB and that would be a golden rule to keep close if one were a player of color.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
For sure. It was nice to see Nicole A again and to have another shot but maybe it would have been best done with a future season rather than right back for All-Stars. Kinda/sorta same with David but I really wanted to see him compete again asap and I'm hoping he stays and his own star starts to shine alongside the others this season.

I'd been wondering if David and Nicole were replacements for other players who couldn't participate; it would make sense in that case. Kaysar and Janelle both have really strong personalities and have a good game relationship too, to production's credit when it came to the casting. I didn't know about them before now but the first thing I'm going to do after this season is go back and watch their seasons.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nicole finished 3rd, won AFP, and like arguably could have won the game if she had won F3 HOH and taken out Jackson. So I don't think her inclusion is odd, even if its probably not healthy to come back so soon. But the first All Stars had 4 people from the previous season. David's a little odder but we all know he got the chance because he got such a terrible deal last time around and the show got such terrible criticism for the racism. Its not as if "All Star" means anything. I could nitpick a lot of these All Stars.

Savahontas posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong but last season the winning alliance was a lot more obvious about their connections right? I mean it was basically two showmances running the house. This is All Stars. They are a lot better at hiding their tracks.

Although how you don't make the Cody/Franzel connection I think is a major misstep. And how you don't put together the hot young boys are playing together is also prettttty egregious.

I'm confused why the WOC think they're in with the bland hot guys too. I feel like that's literally never real on BB and that would be a golden rule to keep close if one were a player of color.
Gr8ful were all kind of obvious in their pairs but the key was that they were such a large group that its hard to differentiate "they're all together" vs "these handful are apart. Most of the outsiders knew Gr8ful existed in some kind of social way, they just also all were trying to work their way into it. That's basically the same deal here. Everyone kind of knows Cody/Franzel is a thing. Everyone knows Cody/Tyler is a thing. Everyone knows Franzel/Dani is a thing. They also know Day/Bay is a thing and Kevin/Nicole A is a thing and Kaysar/Janelle is a thing. Its piecing smaller things together into a big thing and deciding whether that's just a bunch of people voting the same way this week or an alliance. This group has been a lot faster to get there than BB21 or BB20 or BB16. The folks on the outs this week immediately said "they didn't even ask about our votes, they're working together." Its just that with the exception of Kaysar, Janelle, and Nicole they're all just too scared to rock the boat and want to be safe and wait for openings. "New School" is kinda just floating.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Well, Christmas just finished up a pretty good pep talk with Nicole and seemed to help align her mind out of the gutter of despair. Maybe there's a chance of convincing Memphis for a deal to pull her off the block. I waver back and forth about it because the writing is pretty much on the wall at this point but I hate being pessimistic...

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Oh cool she went back to talk with... Kevin :smithicide:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The house in general is just really tense. Memphis has a lot to do with that. The whole house hates him right now for one reason or another. But also Janelle’s shaken a lot up, Cody and Franzel are pissed she’s… you know… telling the truth about them. People are now sketched out about the Core Four. Its all very walking on eggshells. I also think Dani’s passive aggressive meanness is starting to get to people. Enzo seems like he’s fraying and Bayleigh seems like she’s kind of losing her patience. And I think Cody is unraveling and headed for a Paulie-esque meltdown. Oddly the sanest people at the moment are Janelle and Kaysar who just spend half of their time making fun of themselves and making each other laugh.

Christmas gave Nicole A a good pep talk and advice on how to campaign and approach Memphis about using the POV. You could read into that but I think that’s mostly just Christmas doing her thing. I still think she’s wants Nicole gone becuase she’s ostensibly close to Janelle. But I also think Christmas (a) plays a full social game, (b) actually has a heart, and (c) is as frustrated with Memphis as Nicole A is.

Day and Bay plan to approach Kaysar and Janelle after the noms lock. What that means, I’m not sure. But they’re keyed into Cody, Dani, and Franzel now and pissed. Janelle revealing that the Four approached them just rings too true to how they’re playing everyone else in the house for them to deny. They still think Enzo and Tyler are playing clean though. Or Day does. Bay kind of tends to agree with Day a lot. Although to her credit Day flat out told Bay that if at any time she feels saver with Janelle/Kaysar to tell her and they’ll flip because she doesn’t want to be at odds with each other. So we’ll see. I definitely think Bay feels better with S6 than Day but I also think Bay wants to float.

But if nothing else Cody’s game is falling apart. People still like him but they’re onto him. The question is whether Cody can keep his cool when this all falls apart or if he gets pissed off. I’m leaning towards the latter. He’s pretty much melting down right now about Janelle airing his laundry and Memphis not doing as he says.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1295086426279669760

While Janelle hasn’t been able to save Nicole A or directly better her and Kaysar’s position she HAS shaken the house up with the revelations of the Cody/Franzel/Dani/Tyler Core Four as well as the revealing that they approached her and Kaysar for an alliance. I don’t know that Christmas, Day, or Bay are ready to do something dramatic but they definitely seem to believe the Core Four are real and trying to “play both sides”, whatever that means when one side is 2 people. Christmas and Day also both still are all twisted about Janelle and see her as target #1. So all this probably does nothing for Nicole A and probably doesn’t change anything for Janelle and Kaysar. They gotta win HOH. But down the line it COULD lead to something. But right now its the same usual New School thing of the outsiders wanting to float with the majority alliance until someone else does something.

Janelle remains adamant that she WILL NOT go after Dani because of their personal relationship. Dani doesn’t that extend the same courtesy.

A big hurdle fo Kaysar and Janelle is that no one really gets what Memphis’ deal is with them. Which is an understandable point of confusion. S6 keeps talking like Memphis is a potential number but also that they have no influence over his HOH. Together Kaysar and Janelle have been agreed that they just have to write Memphis off but they’re obviously not gonna do that until after POV. After it would behove them to be honest about him. “We wanted to work with him but he clearly doesn’t want to work with us.” But they still haven’t figured out that he’s working with the Four.

Tyler proposed that they name their alliance with Memphis “6 Levels.” Which is hilarious on so many levels.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kevin as usual has Nicole A all worked up about his bullshit. Nicole doesn’t understand why Janelle would go through all this effort to pretend to be her friend and ally only to be setting her up so early. It does beg questioning at its core, doesn’t it, Nicole? She wants to just call out Janelle and says she’s gonna ask Bay what she’s hearing from Janelle and if its “vote Nicole out” she’s snapping on Janelle. Kevin doesn’t want her to talk to Bay, which tells me that he’s actually doing this all on purpose like I suspected. I think I hate Kevin. He says she shouldn’t waste her time with Bay and Day because they’re “locks” and he’ll talk to them, she should work on Cody and Tyler.

At this stage I really do want Nicole to go home because i’m not sure I can deal with her going full Fessy and nominating Janelle and Kaysar while thinking she’s getting righteous revenge. Although I am curious what the gently caress the edit on that would be.

Day and Nicole F talked about the topic was of course how terrible Janelle is. Notably they both said Janelle has Bay and Day said “she doesn’t tell me everything.” The other day Dani told Day that Bay and Janelle have a pregame alliance and Day seemed genuinely upset and said “I tell her everything.” So I’m not sure who Day is playing. Its possible her telling Bay they could flip was just a test to see if she wanted to. I’m not sure but I’m not convinced she’s as devoted to Bay as she puts on. I think Dani and Franzel have done a good job of snowing Day.

Enzo proposes a “Sneaky Seven” alliance. I have no idea who the gently caress is in that. He and Tyler talked about forming a side alliance away from Cody/Dani/Franzel so maybe its that? Day, Bay, Christmas, David… and Kevin? I guess that would make 7. I dunno. This poo poo is impossible to keep track of.

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1295113062198980614

Dani wants Nicole A to call a house meeting to call out Janelle. That seems like a real dumb game move from Dani. Snakes shouldn’t want big public airing outs.

I gotta stop. It genuinely bugs me to watch Dani and Kevin loving with Nicole like this.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/JokersBBUpdates/status/1295118634931691521

BB22: Kevin is confused

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I already came into this thing stanning Christmas but she might now be my top pick for winner.

I also hope Memphis turns out to be the big guy who loses his marbles pre-jury and causes a big dramatic boot that shakes things up. It's about time for that right?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its too early to pick a winner but like Christmas would probably be in my pool. She's working the right amount of social game to have jury votes, alliances to be safe, and hands off gameplay to stay under the radar. Someone like Dani or Cody are in great positions right now but they're playing so hard its going to be hard to not have that blow up. Day and Bay are in good positions as well but I think Bay's too threatening to people and I think Day will blow herself up again with the bad reads and paranoia. So gun to my head, yeah, Christmas might be #1 or 2 in my rankings right now with Enzo.

Kevin - who thinks the house is all keeping Nicole A - is told by Day that she’s only got 4 votes between them, and the other two are Kaysar and Janelle. This confuses the poo poo out of Kevin who has been telling everyone they’re evil and put Nicole up. Kevin is even more confused when Day reveals that Kaysar proposed an alliance to her that included Nicole. Day’s totally logical theory is that Nicole IS working with Janelle and Kaysar and SHE’S the one that is lying. I don’t know even know what Day means by that. Does she think Nicole is a willing pawn? Does she think Janelle and Kaysar betrayed her but then they made up? I’m lost. Day and Kevin are very, very lost.

Kaysar gives Nicole A campaigning advice and she’s super sketchy. She asks him if she has his vote and he says “of course.” He says if she wants they can try and form an alliance with Day, Bay, and Christmas and to only trust them with info for now. Nicole asks if Memphis would be part of it and Kaysar says no and dances around why. This would be the point where it would behove Kaysar and Janelle to just be fully transparent about their relationship with Memphis, but it would probably be a bad idea to do that before POV given how freely everyone is throwing them under the bus.

Franz proposed to Day they form an alliance with Dani, Cody, and Ian. Franz then told Dani that Day proposed. Because that’s how this house works. so I guess that’s another alliance.

Also Dani is bothered because Cody is telling people she’s playing too hard or something. I dunno. And because Tyler tried to form a side alliance with Enzo and Day/Bay that didn’t included Dani. Day told Dani and Tyler denies it and now there’s more tension and drama and lies. This house is a mess.

Kaysar and Janelle are still trying to convince Memphis Nicole has to stay. Kaysar tells him to watch and there will be a side that reveals itself to keep David. Of course Memphis knows that side exists but he does seem to genuinely believe the vote is in the air and not realize his alliance wants to keep David to gun for Memphis. But I also don’t think he’ll accept that because he thinks he’s Dan.

https://twitter.com/TheOviKabir/status/1295140815560376321

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Eek. At least she's self aware enough that she will self-roast herself after eviction and that'll be fun as heck because she's fun as heck.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Nicole's gonna get out and immediately be like "Oh God, I'm an idiot, I'm so sorry, I love Janelle." If there's one person in this cast who has shown they have no problem admitting they were wrong its Nicole.

Its just gonna be real awkward until then. Especially if she's sequestered and doing exit interviews like Keesha and is like "gently caress Janelle and Kaysar!" and no one can say anything. But I'm still not clear on if Keesha is sequestered or not.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
I was high on Christmas going into the season but she’s surpassed anything I could have imagined. Her social game is really on point and it seems like she’s going to be formidable in challenges. I haven’t seen her strategic play rise to a notable level so that might be her weak point. But she’s putting on the best performance two weeks into this season. If she keeps this up she’s a lock for a third season invite even if she doesn’t win.

It’s not particularly likely but at this point my dream final two would be Ian and Nicole F. Either of them as the first two time winner would be hilarious and I’d love to see the journey that gets them there. Unfortunately Ian seems to be Nicole F’s backup option at best, so there would need to be a major shakeup ASAP for it to happen. Something crazy like Cody going home next week or Memphis getting into screaming fights with everyone for a couple weeks.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This Tyler/Day thing is turning into something. Basically Day says Tyler wanted to form an alliance with her and Tyler says she’s lying. I don’t know which is the truth. Tyler says Day’s just throwing out lies to test people. Day DOES do that. Cody says Tyler’s reaching out for safety. Tyler DOES do that. I think its gonna hurt both of them because (a) no one really trusts Tyler, and (b) this is the second time in 5 days Day’s been involved in one of these things after the Janelle/Christmas mess. That stuff wears down trust. Dani has SOME awareness of how ridiculous they’re playing noting that they’ve got like 20 alliances with the same people with 1 person different in each one.

There’s a joke going around the house that the game is breaking down into “parents vs vegans”.

Its no surprise but Cody is REAL salty that Memphis isn’t backdooring Janelle/Kaysar. He won’t stop talking about all he’s done for Memphis and that he’s done nothing for him. I think that romance is over. Just don’t tell Memphis.

Nicole A plans to say "Two of you need humble pie, and I'm serving up two slices right now" on Thursday. cringe

Janelle and Day had a bing game talk. Janelle said all the stuff we already know. The Four. She won’t target Dani. Nicole F and Dani are besties. Nicole betrayed Rachel and the other BBers in Amazing Race. Day played dumb and all. She told Janelle Nicole A is going home. Day can’t vote out David, and Janelle said Bay told her the same thing. Day says next week she’s “down for the cause” and the next HOH will “draw a line”. I imagine Day is throwing.

Janelle also told Day that she loves Bay so as long as they’re together she has Day’s back. Which is a weird thing to say since you’re basically saying you don’t really trust the person. But I guess its honest. I actually think if I was playing I’d prefer to play with someone like Janelle who lets me know where I stand. Then I can just plan ahead. Better than forming a F2/4 with Cody when he’s got 7 different alliances ready to use against you.

Day disagrees.
https://twitter.com/TheBigBroTea/status/1295190254148755456

Day told Dani that Franz offered her an alliance. Dani and Cody confront Franz and she says Day is lying. This follows the same situation with Day/Tyler and the Christmas/Day/Janelle thing from the votes. Day’s testing walls and trust and maybe trying to drive wedges but this kind of thing didn’t work out the last two times she tried it. Even though, you know, Dani, Franz, and Cody are all doing the same things.

Dani’s trying to convince Kevin to convince Nicole A to blow up at Janelle. This has been Dani’s main agenda today and it seems dumb to me. And incredibly lovely since obviously Dani knows Janelle didn’t betray Nicole and she knows Janelle will eat Nicole alive. I kinda hate Dani.

Lets play the new game I invented to deal with how many All Stars talk about their past seasons.
Who Said That About Who?

“She threatened to castrate me during the last week.”
Ian about Daniele M.

https://twitter.com/melbrown00/status/1295195313939124230

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1295198439572086786

Today is Day 13 in the BB House and Christmas broke her foot on Day 13 of BB19. She’s improving!

Kevin tells Dani that he thinks Janelle, Kaysar, Cody, Memphis, Christmas, and Ian are the house majority and have been trying to recruit Nicole A. How is Kevin even… I don’t know how you get to this math… Like ok Memphis with S6 and Christmas saved Ian and maybe Ian with Janelle… but how’d Cody get there? Oh right, because you need to rationalize your conspiracy that last week was a whole setup against you. And how did Nicole get on the block? Its my guess that by week’s end Kevin will be selling Nicole A down the river and working up some insane conspiracy theory about how this was all a pawn plan gone wrong. He’s already starting to throw her name around.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1295193882993414146

Day debriefs with Bay and they decide to lock things down with Kaysar and Janelle and hope one of the two of them wins HOH and blows up the Core Four. Day says she couldn’t even be around Cody right now because it all feels real forced. Bay isn’t happy that Cody is calling out Bay being close to Janelle when he’s playing everyone. They conclude that Janelle/Kaysar are more loyal. I THINK Day’s on the up and up at this stage but even if she isn’t she kind of HAS to flip because she’s done serious damage with the Core Four the last few days.

Cody is WAY pressed that DayBay are double dealing and has a lot of nonsensical rationalization of why the Four’s double dealing is different than DayBay’s. Cody says they’re now right after Janelle and Kaysar on his target list.

Meanwhile Dani’s pushing REAL hard for Nicole A to call out Janelle’s “lies”. The weird thing is I think Dani might really think Janelle has told a bunch of lies? Even though they’re just Dani’s lies? Maybe Dani’s just lost track and demonized Janelle so much she doesn’t know? Dani also wants Tyler to go to Day and agree to the alliance Day might or might not have proposed? Dani’s gonna blow her game up, maybe this week. Maybe tonight.

https://twitter.com/EARTHDOGBB/status/1295198952304902144

Weirdly, if things deteriorate fast enough between Core Four/DayBay and Nicole A/Janelle & Kaysar its not beyond the realm of possibility that they try and flip the vote to get David out. That would put Christmas in an interesting position and I don’t know what she’d do, but my instinct is that she’d be sketched out by the Four turning on DayBay and flip. But then again Day was messing with her a few days ago and I don’t know that she’d turn on Tyler.

That would then put the swing votes in the hands of Kevin and Ian. Which is WAY sketchy. Kevin’s keeping Nicole and Ian’s keeping David at this stage but I don’t want to expect from either. Presumably Kevin would stick with Nicole and Day and Ian would stick with Nicole F, but Kevin’s been getting close to Dani and Ian is building something Christmas and has those relationships with Janelle, Kaysar, and Nicole A. I actually think its pretty foolish of him to be all in with Franz the way he is. But I don’t know that he’d break that.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, Nicole's gonna get out and immediately be like "Oh God, I'm an idiot, I'm so sorry, I love Janelle." If there's one person in this cast who has shown they have no problem admitting they were wrong its Nicole.

Its just gonna be real awkward until then. Especially if she's sequestered and doing exit interviews like Keesha and is like "gently caress Janelle and Kaysar!" and no one can say anything. But I'm still not clear on if Keesha is sequestered or not.

For a little while yesterday it seemed like whoever controls the "cut feeds" button was in the restroom or something and Bay mentioned something in passing like a battleback is a sure thing. Of course no idea if that's accurate or true but during this time people also seemed to talk about production without anyone saying anything...

STAC Goat posted:

Who knows?

Yeah I know there's no way to know; it seemed weird so I was just throwing that out there.

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Aug 17, 2020

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The HGs are expecting a battle back because they've been told by production they pre-jurors would be home by mid Sept. Which could be a clue they're sequestering them or could be a miscommunication of like "every pre-juror will be home by Sept" or just production not wanting to tip off if there is or isn't. Who knows?

It seems odd that they'd risk eviction interviews and them possibly getting tipped off to stuff. They've never in the past. But they also let them have phones for awhile in sequester and are letting them tweet so maybe they're just changing up their approach. Or maybe the skeleton production crew is messing up. Who knows?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tyler/Christmas debriefing. Tyler tells Christmas about all the Day lying stuff but also that he’s caught Dani in a bunch of lies. Christmas tells Tyler that Kaysar offered an alliance but she’s gonna not accept until after HOH and ask if she can talk to Memphis about the Core Four alliance. I don’t really get what that has to prove since Christmas knows she’s in Memphis’ secret alliance. I guess she wants to see if Kaysar doesn’t want her to talk to Memphis or something? I dunno. But I don’t see it hurting her. Its not like Kaysar and Janelle have leverage and options. It just seems like Christmas overthinking. Tyler’s super fed up with Memphis and lets Christmas know that he’s pissed at her for saving Ian. They feel good about Franzel. They decide they need a F2 name.

I suspect Tyler might stick with Christmas. Its a pretty similar dynamic to Kaycee and he doesn’t seem like a guy who learns lessons. But maybe he’ll pick someone else and try and cut her off. H doesn’t seem like he has a real “goat” game plan but then again there’s no real obvious prospective goats this early beside Kevin and maybe Memphis.

Enzo asks Memphis who he wants gone and Memphis claims he doesn’t care but then clearly wants it to be David because he’s “unpredictable.”

Nicole A is having a full on anxiety attack. Kaysar tries to console her but she avoids talking with him. Day has better luck. Nicole says she shouldn’t have come back and doesn’t want to stay at the expense of David. Day tells her she was strong enough the first time and she is for this, its just a game and it can’t break her. Nicole says she should have ended her story on AFP. Nicole is actively scared of staying in the game over David and the game doing damage to her. Day tells her to go to the DR for the space and help and try and sleep on it. Kaysar offers to cook Nicole something.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1295231512711921666

Legit, Kevin and Dani played a very large part in doing this to Nicole and it bothers me very much. And for as much as I criticize Day’s game she’s good people. Kaysar too.

Meanwhile Franzel and Kevin are once again talking about how terrible Janelle is. Franz says Janelle only wants to outlast her and Rachel did the same thing in Amazing Race and they just “become obsessed” in making people hate her for no reason.

Kevin: Do you have this effect on females?
Nicole F: I have 9 bridesmaids

David is concerned about Nicole and Day fills him in. Day says she doesn’t understand why she feels so guilty when she didn’t do anything to David, but David says she feels guilty that she didn’t take more of a stance against the behavior in BB21 so “some of that is coming back.” Also that she’s just never gone through the normal Thursday nomination/live eviction thing. David, also good people.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1295237292060278784

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/BBFunnies/status/1295240928957829122

Cody and Tyler complaining about all the girls and how they’re loving up everything by trying to play too much. Cody has like 10 alliances. Franzel is the only cool girl not playing both sides. I swear, I’m having BB18 deja vu. Tyler thinks Memphis is making everyone freak out. Cody says to let the women all take each other out and they’ll stand solid. They both agree “Dani’s done.”

I’m a straight dude and even i think Kaysar looked sexy as hell buzzed.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1295244753785806856

Legit, Franzel, Dani, and Kevin are talking about how nice the Friendship were and how Janelle “even talked poo poo about Cappy.” NOT CAPPY! Dani is upset because Janelle and Ian were ripping on Danielle M too. Franz says all “they” do is talk poo poo about people. They’re the bad people!

David checks on Nicole A and she seems better, but she’s in bed. Of course she’s also talking to Kevin so. David asks Kevin when they’ll see Anita Veto again, but Kevin says not this week or Memphis will put him up.

Kaysar and Janelle doing their nightly “We’re hosed” roundup. Janelles wants an alliance with DayBay, Christmas, and Ian. Kaysar doesn’t trust Ian because of Franz but Janelle wants to try. Kaysar asks about Nicole A but Janelle says they don’t have the votes to save her and that Day doesn’t want to vote David out after last season. That frustrates Kaysar and Janelle says she understands it but its emotional and not rational Kaysar calls everything “a disaster”. The two are VERY frustrated.

Janelle: How do we always get these people that we’re working with and they’re so bad at the game.

Janells starts trashing Kevin and Kaysar stops her and tells her to be nice. They start scheming and counting votes for if they can convince Memphis to pull Nicole down and put Kevin up. That would kill Nicole. Kaysar wants to talk to Memphis but Janelle says he’s been in bed for hours. Kaysar hopes that if Memphis learns David is staying he might use the POV. Kaysar and Janelle plan out how to approach Ian and sell that working with Franz is bad for his game.

Kaysar: We suck... we suck.
Janelle: We already knew that though.
Kaysar: Good point.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1295252359979966464

Janelle pulls Ian aside to talk game and asks him about Franz and where he stands with her between personal and game. Ian says his relationship with Nicole F is similar to hers with Kaysar’s. Janelle asks if that means he’s working with only her allies but Ian wants to be open to work with anyone and not burn bridges because he think he did that wrong in BB14 by burning Frank and being “stuck” with Shane and Danielle. Ian’s not great at the subterfuge because he calls Nicole F his “#1” but also tells a rehearsed lie that they only see each other at charity events and went out drinking once with Judd. Janelle, “Judd drinks a lot.” Janelle says she didn’t know what their deal was because Nicole’s also close to Dani and Cody. Ian, “Is that all?” Ouch. Janelle asks if they can work together if Nicole and her aren’t, Ian doesn’t know but things maybe they can work together mid game. Ian kinda threatens Janelle that it would be a mistake to go after him or Nicole? I don’t think he meant it that way? Ian says there’s pairs right now and they’ll get taken apart and he thinks the next step doesn’t happen for a few weeks. Janelle says she thinks there’s an alliance and Ian calls that “interesting.” Man, I’ve grown to like Ian but its like pulling teeth. Janelle’s also kind of guarded and not laying it all out, obviously worried it will go right to Franz. Janelle brings up some of the Core Four relationships but Ian is “not vexed”. Janelle finally comes out and says she things the Four, Enzo, and David are together. She asks Ian to watch and think about it. Ian asks if Janelle is gunning for Nicole and Janelle says she likes her but the people she’s working with are gunning for her. They agree to keep conversation open. That was brutal.

Ian: Ok, thank you for sharing. Is that all?
Ouch.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

David talks to Nicole A about how she’s feeling. David asks if she wants to quit, Nicole says no. David, “You just want the madness to stop.” Nicole says David got shortchanged and is stronger than him so she should go and let him have his chance. David asks what they can do to fight back, and they both agree they wish they had spoken up in BB21. Nicole wants to tell people they don’t have to be arrogant to play. Oh boy. Nicole doesn’t want to do it and have it result in people wanting to keep her over him. David says he’s campaigning and would do whatever he could do and if there was nothing he’d want to yell “gently caress you!” to whoever. David says it can all flip next week.

Kaysar and Janelle agree that Ian’s not an option. Janelle suggests making a fake alliance with Kevin but Kaysar calls it dirty. Kaysar’s trying to think of a way to salvage this but Janelle tells him to calm down and not give up because they’ll have another shot. Kaysar’s not as crazy as he was last week but its basically a repeat of him desperately trying to outthink the problem and Janelle going “we lost this one, we’re safe, lets fight again next week.”

Day tells David he shouldn’t even be talking game with Nicole and giving her a pep talk when she’s mentally checking out. Day says he’s too nice for the game. David says he told her he had the votes and Day’s mad about that. He said he just did it out of empathy and if it hurts him “its on me.” Day is scolding him and asking him why he did it. David says she was always kind to him when he was going through stuff. Day says its not the same thing.

Dani reels bad about Nicole A and says Janelle “cut her open, poured salt in the wound, and left her to rot and die.” I swear, Dani can’t actually tell the truth from her lies anymore. Its Day 13.

Kaysar talks to Day about her David vote. Day says she thinks Kaysar’s giving David too much credit thinking he’s in the alliance and he’s close to her and Bay. Day says David “adores” Kaysar, and Kay says he loves David as a person but he thinks he’s with Cody and Tyler for reasons. The most reasonable one is that Cody’s crew are all scrambling to keep David. Day says how Kaysar feels is valid but he of all people should understand that she as a black woman can not vote out a black man. Kaysar asks if that’s all season and Day says once they get to Jury it changes. Kaysar says they might not even get there and Day says he’s not giving them enough credit. Kaysar says he’s a numbers guy and the early majority alliances control these pre-jury evictions, Day agrees. Kaysar tells Day what Ian told Janelle about being a pair with Franzel and they shouldn’t go after them. Day is SHOCKED!. Kaysar says Ian doesn’t even know the alliances is there but he’s playing into it. Day says she’s smart and David is not with anyone but her and Bay. Day says David will replace Nicole as a number. Kaysar says he doesn’t see it and he doesn’t want to be a laughingstock. Day says she doesn’t either and won’t stick her neck out if she didn’t believe. Kaysar asks if she’s getting emotional and she denies it. Kaysar wants them working as a team. Day asks why Kevin’s being counted out?

Kaysar: Kevin is a loving floater!

Meanwhile Janelle is trying to give Nicole A a pep talk. Nicole says she thinks she only has Kevin’s vote. Janelle says Memphis is afraid to make a big move. Nicole asks if Memphis has mentioned anyone he’s scared of and Janelle says no and he doesn’t talk, not even to Kaysar. Janelle tells Nicole to work Ian for a vote and promise to use Safety on him next week. Janelle says they can fight.

Day says if Kaysar has Nicole A Kevin comes with her (that’s fair). Kaysar says Day is close to Dani but they’re not gonna pull her over (that’s fair). Day has doubts about Christmas. Day says she’s down for the alliance, but not voting out David. Kaysar wishes he could keep David and not worry about what side he’s on. “He’s on the other side, that’s a fact.” Day says David is not her friend, its deeper why she can’t vote him out. Kaysar says he understands that but needs to know when they can separate that. Kaysar says there’s a bigger cause and he came back because of BB21 and wanted to work with David. Kaysar is frustrated because Memphis and Keesha couldn’t get their heads in the game and he’s worried people won’t do it until its too late. Kaysar asks why the other side wants David to stay and Day says it could be because see Nicole is with Janelle the same way he sees David as with them. Kaysar’s got no counter for that. Kaysar asks if she’s sure David doesn’t have a side thing and Day doesn’t know. Kaysar doesn’t want to risk her game questioning him. Kaysar eventually gets to a place where he respects Day’s game and position and agrees to trust her on David. They end on a handshake and hug.

https://twitter.com/itskathryndunn/status/1295272510313975808

Kaysar lets Janelle know what Day said about David being with her and Bay. Janelle doesn’t buy it either and is frustrated about it all but laughs it off. Janelle says Nicole is spiraling and that 3 people told her she’s going him but Nicole won’t say who. Janelle thinks one of them is Day and Kaysar says she probably didn’t want to lie. Janelle feels responsible for Nicole being on the block. Kaysar notes how the alliance is now a clique who all hung out together and all went to bed at the same time.

I’m exhausted. Thankfully Nicole F is talking about how hard the game is for her and how many people have beef with her so I can comfortably stop.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

POV came and went. Not played. Nicole A or David going home.

Kevin: Both of them I like. I don’t know the relationship with Nicole, Kaysar, Janelle and Memphis.
Bayleigh: If Memphis was a part of it, he wouldn’t have put her on the block.

Stop talking crazy, Bayleigh. That makes no sense. Let Kevin set you straight.

Kaysar warns Memphis that Nicole is going how, but Memphis doesn’t think so. Memphis is gonna talk to Enzo about it. He probably means he’s gonna talk to his alliance.

David: Can I count on your vote?
Enzo: Of course. We are in an alliance.
That’s Enzo’s answer for everything.

Day’s trying to softly recruit Kevin into the house flip. Oh boy. Kevin thinks Cody, Tyler, and Enzo are looking out for him. Remember, one of those guys nominated him. Kevin also really trusts Dani. Day tries to work on that.

Day tells Nicole A she can’t vote to David and says it has nothing to do with game or personal but just that there’s never been a black winner (Kaycee?) and there’s never been 3 black people in the house at the same time. drat… that’s stark. Day says she had a “full blown argument” with Kaysar about it. Nicole respects that and says she feels guilt about possibly staying over David, but tells Day to also just make sure she’s doing what’s best for her game. Nicole has a foot back in reality and points out that David has the alliance’s votes all locked in and that’s a bad sign for where he’s at, and Day agrees.

Nicole A campaigns to Nicole F by throwing Janelle under the bus and offering to caller out. Franz likes that although she’s smart enough to know a blow up isn’t a good idea.

Dani tells Day she knows she’s mad at her and she wants to squash it and make sure Day can trust her. Day says she wants to trust Dani but is scared it will all go back to Cody. Dani denies she’s close to Cody. See, this is what “snake” players don’t get. You scheme, you get caught, you get called out, you deny it. Well now inevitably Day’s gonna find out the truth and how do you think she’s gonna feel that Dani lied to her over and over? Day says they were talking about her and clearly sharing stories and stuff she said but Dani says they’re just looking out for her. Dani goes to her stand by of “I don’t know what Janelle told you” but Day says it has nothing to do with Janelle. Hold on there, Day. Trying to sell that to this house is a lot. Dani keeps making it about Janelle targeting her. The subtext of this conversation is “I know you’re working with Janelle now and that makes you my enemy so choose wisely.” Day brings up that its being said Dani approached Janelle for an alliance. Dani swears on her family she never did (she did). Dani rants a bunch about Janelle saying Janelle is gunning for her for no reason and she’s trying to draw lines but there’s no one on the other side. Dani laughably claims no one has said anything about Janelle. Day doesn’t give up much and end on hugs and promises to talk.

Enzo tells Nicole A he has her vote. Enzo’s playing a solid game and probably is gonna walk deep into this game, but this is gonna kill him. Keesha was pissed at him for being such a coward and now he’s doing the same thing with Nicole. If Enzo gets his way to the end he’s gonna have a lot of betrayed feeling jurors. Then again if he’s with Cody/Dani/Franz/Tyler it might be even footing.

Of course Janelle is genuinely upset AND CRYING that Nicole is not only going home but that she thinks she had something to do with it. Janelle tells Kaysar that Nicole was second guessing their friendship and asking if she embarrassed herself. Janelle’s genuinely a mess and Kaysar says he feels like he let her down too because he thought they had the votes and it was a “punch to the guy” when Day said she wouldn’t vote out David. But Kaysar says they had nothing to do with her going up and they’ve tried everything they could. He says Nicole is amazing and he’s heartbroken about it. Its amazing how different the reality is from what Kevin, Dani, Franz, and Co have convinced Nicole A and each other it is.

Kaysar: I don’t think I’ve ever seen you cry.
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1295483411142856704

The general vibe of the house this week.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1295478274081075207

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

David campaigns to Janelle. Its awkward. Janelle makes clear she has nothing against him but wants to know where David is at. He says he doesn’t want to see Janelle go. He basically says she has a motherly thing about cleaning up and feeding people that he finds kind and comforts him and his OCD. David better not let anyone else hear him talking like that. David says he isn’t necessarily going after Memphis, but Janelle makes clear she’s not really with Memphis. She says Keesha kind of brought them together in W1 and she thinks Memphis gave her a pass because of that, but they’re not working together. Janelle also hints at David being a pawn to the Four but doesn’t say anything overt. Worth giving a watch for the awkward silences of two people on Day 14 deciding maybe they might have to reluctantly play together.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1295493334513995776

Memphis real name is Bob.

Janelle and Bayleigh touch base. Janelle thinks Christmas can be one of their numbers but Bay warns her that she and Franzel are “legit besties.” Bay says Dani got in Day’s head early in the game and Day chose to be loyal “and chose wrong”, and Bay blames herself for not voicing her opinion more. Bay and Janelle both like Dani but they know what her game is. Bay notes no matter who wins HOH Dani’s not going up. Janelle asks if Day would ever choose Dani over them but Bay says no. Bay says Day had a dream that they were on opposite sides of the house and that will never have. I think that’s Day’s subconscious eating at her. Bay thinks she might be able to turn Day’s vote. Its pointless because they don’t have a 6th without Christmas or Ian.

What doesn’t Memphis do wrong?
https://twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1295497333921128448

David campaigns to Christmas and its… odd. Christmas tells him he might hear “flip flops” and favors asked from “an alliance.” I think she’s hinting that Kaysar’s alliance is gonna are a move but that Christmas plans to stick with Cody’s crew.

Nicole A is pissed at Janelle because Nicole F claims that Janelle came to her and told her Nicole A was targeting Nicole F for a backdoor. Got that? Of course that’s nonsense. Janelle never talks to Fran and Nicole A knows that. I believe it came from Christmas. But everyone’s got Nicole so worked up against Janelle she can’t see common sense. Kevin keeps that lack of common sense by noting Janelle is campaigning for her and that too is bad of Janelle for… reasons. Nicole says if she wasn’t on the block and needed their votes she’d go off on Janelle and Kaysar. Kevin’s worried he’s being associated with Janelle and Kaysar now. They weigh the pros and cons of blowing up Janelle and losing their votes to try and get the other votes. You know the people who have been targeting Janelle since the start.

Nicole A: If I were to blow it up, Janelle is going to play the “What are you talking about? I'm campaigning for you to stay. Why would you do that to me? I'm getting you votes.”

You know, the old “that makes no sense at all and all the evidence says so” defense.

Janelle interrupts and tells Nicole A that if she withdraws from the house and spends the week sad in bed people will use that as an excuse to vote her out. What evil scheme is Janelle up to this time with this valid advice? Janelle leaves and Nicole says Janelle doesn’t care about her, just getting David out.

I can’t keep watching this.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Have we talked about how Memphis hates Ian for beating Dan. That’s his reason for it

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

My reading of the guy all along is that he's trying to prove he's just as good as Dan and beating Ian. But like he doesn't speak to anyone so the first real confirmation of that was the DR on the recent episode where he hinted at it.

drat near everyone in that house is basically playing their previous game or trying to answer it. Cody's trying to be Derrick. Kaysar's trying to win that war he lost 2 times. Nicole F's trying to prove she is a deserving All Star and winner. Nicole A's trying to not fall into the same hole she fell in last time. Christmas is trying to play the game she was before she broke her foot. Tyler's trying to play his game without the burnt relationships. Day's trying to prove she has the best reads. Danis trying to prove she's a great player and not just Evel Dick's daughter. Enzo's trying to do the Brigade but keep the door open with Britney this time. Etc, etc.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Right now I'm most interested to see if the ants will switch up their strategy of attack or just continue throwing more numbers into the kitchen.

Around the house I'm hearing more HGs say, "it stinks in here."

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Being perpetually locked down probably doesn't help hygiene, especially since the washer and dryer are outside.

Also Memphis locks his HOH room so the downstairs bathroom is probably getting more work.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nicole A and Kevin had an uncomfortable discussion about Day’s decision to “vote on skin color” that BB peaced the gently caress out from before it got wherever it was going.

Kaysar and Ian talk. Effectively Ian is trying to broker a deal with Kaysar in which he joins his alliance but amnesty is granted to Nicole F in the coming war against “the core four”. Kaysar says he sees Cody and Tyler as the core and can see Franz and Dani re-aligning in the game. Ian is worried there’s a formal alliance that he’s belt out of and Kaysar assures him there is. “They probably even have a name.” Actually like 10. Kaysar says its a Core that branches out into a web and Ian identifies it as “Brigade style.” Ian is surprised it happened so quickly and that the two people he knew (Franz/Janelle) ned up on opposite sides. Kaysar is surprised he wasn’t included with Nicole and compares it to him joining an alliance and leaving out Janelle. Kaysar says he wants to work with Ian and believes they can be more useful to Ian’s game. Ian agrees and says “Humans, we have a tendency to drag things out even if it's a losing position, rather than take a chance where we might end up forging an advantage.” I think that’s him joining the alliance and apologizing for rejecting the previous invitations? Or maybe he’s telling Kaysar to surrender?

Ian: Can I give you some advice?
Kaysar: Of course.
Ian: You and Janie better perform on Thursday.
Kaysar: Oh I already know.

I don’t think Ian means these as threats. As a matter of fact he appears to confirm that he wants to work with Kaysar.
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1295527081590185984
https://twitter.com/bb_spicoli/status/1295522646394900486

Janelle gave Nicole A and Kevin a read of where the votes are, so naturally Kevin thinks they should do the opposite and appeal to Tyler and Cody. Kevin says he doesn’t feel anything bad off with them and he turned them around last week and got them on his side. Kevin legitimately couldn’t have less of an idea of what’s happened this season if he was locked out of the house.

Day’s having second thoughts about keeping David. She tells Bay that David’s making a lot of mistakes and telling people a lot of things he shouldn’t like telling Nicole A he has the votes and telling Janelle he’s targeting Memphis. Day says Nicole A asked if David stand as strong for Day as she is for him and Day isn’t sure. Bay isn’t either. This feels at least in part like fallout from Kaysar getting Day to question where David’s loyalties are. Bay questions if David would warn them if the guys were aligned and targeting them. Bay asks if there’s enough votes for Nicole even if they flip. They aren’t sure.

Cody and Memphis game talked and I can’t but the gist is that the two of them are awesome and everyone else sucks but their alliances has too many good players so they might have to start taking off members real early.

Ian asks Nicole F where he sees the game going. Franz says the house is gonna split and Ian asks for more and she’s guarded. But then feeds cut away.

Kevin tells Nicole F he’s nervous because he wants to vote to keep Nicole A but wants to do what the house wants. Snake. Also Kevin is now spreading around the story that Janelle is claiming Nicole A made up the “backdoor Franzel” plan. This is a lie. Its a like Franz told Nicole A. Kevin is now repeating it to Franz.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i really hope some consolidation of ian/janelle/kaysar formally materializes and one of them wins HOH. if this winds up being a brigade 2.0 season its gonna be a not fun slog.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Day tells Nicole F that Ian called her his #1/pair. sigh Nicole denies it of course and complains about how unfair that “they” will always find something wrong with her. I don’t think Nicole realizes that protecting Ian is like the only sympathetic thing she’s got at this stage. I mean, people might still like Vctor but she gave him a haircut and turned him into a cop.

Dani was given a warning by BB about something she said. Dani is annoyed. Cody hates that poo poo. Presumably it was her claiming Ian is playing up his autism for game.
Dani: Its so annoying.
Cody: I feel you.

Dani’s also fed up with Day for acting like she’s keeping poo poo from her and playing games. There is NO self awareness in this house outside Kaysar and Janelle’s corner. Actually Memphis might be one of the most self aware people. He’s an rear end in a top hat but he knows he is and doesn’t care. Anyway, Dani and Cody are done trusting Day and say she just wants to use them because she sucks and won’t win anything.

BB also appears to have told Janelle and Ian to stop calling Danielle M crazy.

Memphis’ alliance is apparently now called The Committee. How do you have a Commission within a Committee? This structure feels flawed.

Ian tells Janelle he thinks he’s out of sorts because of how chaotic BB14 was. Janelle says she gets his “pairs” thing and has his back. Janelle says she’s leaning on keeping Nicole because David’s a bigger physical threat. Ian wonders if there will be a pre-jury battle back. Janelle thinks so but Ian figures it will be a Jury battle back since they’ll already be “bubbled.” I don’t see why you can’t just bubble the pre-jurors, but dunno.

Day tells David that Kaysar thinks he’s in a guys alliance. David says Kaysar was planing seeds but Day says he was looking for confirmation. David confirms that yes, there is a guy’s alliance but its not really an alliance but he’s working with them and he can’t tell her more but he’s “putting in safeguards” to protect her and to trust him. I don’t think she will. David basically just confirmed that Kaysar was right about all the stuff Day was arguing with him last night.
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1295576081865388032

The weird thing is there isn’t actually a guys alliance.

Nicole A wants to do a house meeting. Dani now doesn’t. Maybe the Day stuff has made her realize her poo poo might get blown up.

Day tells Bay David is in a guys alliance. Day realized she hosed up by telling David Kaysar told her about the guys alliance. Yeah, Day, its bad to go around spilling everything everyone tells you. They recognize that Nicole would be the second woman voted out. Day says if David tells Kaysar she told him she’s blowing poo poo up. Bay says David told her Day is campaigning too much for him.

Day: Say no more. I won't say poo poo else.
Bay: Why are we keeping him?
Day: I'm done.

Bay: Look at Kaysar being right.
Day: Never going to tell him that though.

David tells Tyler that Kaysar and Day know about the guys alliance. Wait, is there a guys alliance? Tyler says DayBay is with Kaysar and Janelle. David thinks they’re just scrambling. David thinks Cody is telling Memphis stuff and Memphis is telling Kaysar, but Tyler says Kaysar is just paranoid and making stuff up. Tyler confirms there isn’t actually a guys alliance, so I don’t know what David is doing. Tyler says the vote could be a tie so David’s gotta work on Memphis.

The ants are so bad apparently Enzo no longer cares and is just eating and drinking them.

Kaysar and Janelle think they might have the votes with Day and Ian considering flipping. Janelle’s confident she has Bayleigh and Kaysar’s confident he has Christmas. Kaysar doesn’t but it does feel like Day and Ian are coming around. But then there’s a problem that they don’t realize Kevin’s in the process of flipping. Still, its kind of impressive that Kaysar and Janelle have managed to movie Day and Ian from “no”s to “maybe”s in under 24 hours. And yet Kevin’s convinced Nicole that its bad their campaigning for her.
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1295586929438728192

Janelle: Da'Vonne is all over the place. This woman, I love her to death but she bounces around like a ping pong ball.

Day joins Janelle and Kaysar. Janelle tells her David basically said he was gunning for Memphis and she was guilty by association but he’d give her one week out of respect. Janelle says he’s getting used. The Sovs hard press that Day’s gotta make the move now before its too late, although they try and express that they respect Day’s issue with voting David out. Day wants to talk to Cody and feel him out. S6 think that’s pointless since its obvious he’s with them but won’t admit it. Duh. Christmas joins this. She’s gonna tell the Core Four about this, not that any of this really a secret at this stage. Day admits she was wrong about David to working with the other side.

Janelle and kaysar make the hard press on Christmas that they want to formalize an alliance with her and DayBay. Christmas asks about Nicole and Kevin. Kaysar says Nicole is loyal but they don’t trust Kevin. Ian’s in there too. Its the same stuff over again.

Cody tells Nicole A that she needs to go after Janelle, but then backtracks. It seems like the Core Four all keep forgetting they’re making up lies about Janelle but then after they say the words “house meeting” they’re like “oh yeah, we don’t want Janelle airing laundry.” Cody laments that if Nicole goes home it will look like Memphis’ fault but it will really be Janelle’s. Cody just wishes he was closer to Nicole F and could swing her vote. Cody says Nicole should make sure she doesn’t regret not calling out Janelle and Kaysar when she gets out. You know what Nicole should do? STOP TAKING ADVICE FROM PEOPLE VOTING HER OUT!
https://twitter.com/BBFunnies/status/1295583281128251393

Bay tells Kaysar and Janelle that they gotta chill on Day a little and that she gets paranoid because of her past seasons. Bay says she’s down to vote out David if they have 100% 7 votes. Bay warns them that Memphis told David he’s staying and they’re not on the same page with him. That shocks Janelle and Kaysar. Maybe this will be the wakeup that he’s working with Cody. Bay says she’s gonna have a hard time voting out David because New BB is different from Old BB.

Bay: Y'all live in a very, very crazy world where back in the old days y'all would be evil to each and talk poo poo, vote each other out and be friends… we don't do that.

Kaysar and Janelle tell Bay they love her because she’s smart, a comp beats, and has a real chance to win this and they want to help her get that chance. Bay says she’s on the same page but they need a HOH so they can take out Cody and his control. Bay says she doesn’t want to be anyone’s minion and Kaysar’s getting all worked up again.
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1295589658470965249

Its gotta be weird for Bay to go from Fessy and FOUTTE to Kaysar, Janelle, and Day.

Meanwhile Day is telling Kevin that she doesn’t trust Janelle and Kaysar and Kevin’s saying it might be better to keep David. :sigh: Its gonna be an exhausting week.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Day is now using Nicole A to get info out of Bay and bring it back to her?? That doesn't seem good, but Nicole is definitely on her way out after tonight anyway. I wish BGM would work with Jaysar and shake the house the gently caress up but gamewise they're better off sticking with the poo poo heads for now for the numbers.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think its a very bad move for DayBay to stick with the Core Four/Enzo. They were expendable to start with but now Cody, Tyler, and Dani are all agreeing they're next after Kaysar/Janelle. They need to flip the house and break up the Core Four if they're gonna advance, IMO. But they're both floating between sides waiting to see who wins out. If its Kaysar and Janelle then the Core Four get split, everyone scatters, and Day and Bay are in a solid position. If its Cody's crew then one of Kaysar/Janelle go next week and Bay/Day could be in line the week after. I think Day is on the path to a pre-jury eviction.

Everyone's just playing Kaysar/Janelle to be safe. Like they might agree with what they're saying but New Schoolers don't take risks. Its why the New School game is so much uglier as Bay described to Kaysar and Janelle. They all promise each other everything and then stab each other in the back and then lose at F2 unless there's a bigger snake next to them. The only people who will take the shot at Cody next week are Kaysar/Janelle and anyone else who wins is putting them up. Including Nicole A if they manage to move heaven and earth to save her.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So just for the record the current update is:

- Ian and Nicole F had a huge fight off feeds because Kaysar pointed out that she's forming alliances without him while he considers her his #1 and that would be like Kaysar being in an alliance without Janelle. That's all true of course and apparently upset Ian and I guess he confronted Nicole and she cried and lied and now they're back together and Ian has accepted that Kaysar made it up and Nicole F doesn't have any alliances. Ian now considers Nicole's side "our side" even though no one wants to work with him on that side and even Nicole F never talked game with him until today and he's probably gonna lose bad.

- And Day and Bay just formed YET ANOTHER loving ALLIANCE with Cody, Tyler, Enzo, and Dani. They have some name that has a 6 in it but whatever. I give up. This is gonna be weeks of Cody, Dani, and Nicole F gaslighting people unless Janelle and Kaysar can string two HOHs back-to-back or get the perfect set of noms to get the mto all openly turn on each other. But I just don't think that will happen. They'll all talk behind each other's backs and lie to themselves and go with the numbers.

The only sane thing to do at this stage is to abandon hope of your favorites (unless your favorites are Cody, Dani, or Nicole F) and just watch to see people suffer for their mistakes. Or I guess you could stan Christmas. She's playing pretty well until she wins HOH and targets two people desperate to play with her and who trust her completely.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Aug 18, 2020

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Or I guess you could stan Christmas.

This is where it's heading for me.

At least if/when Jaysar is gone. I've lost all hope in Nicola; there's simply too much gaslighting going on and she's too trusting in the wrong people and her gut, which is bad, and it was bad last year too but she had people around to say "nah, that ain't it" and I don't think she realizes this.

In just two weeks I've grown to love Janelle and Kaysar, and hearing that they possibly could have formed something bigger is amazing and now it might not happen and well this stinks.

But yeah, Christmas more and more looks like a strong competitor with a heart and that's basically what gives me life so here's hoping.

This will probably sound stupid and crazy, but if in some weird parallel universe this game show were to instead exist as some kind of fictional movie anthology series where the characters are written the same way as our reality, BB21 would be Nicole's sort-of "Rocky" style story where she always wanted to play, didn't win, but went the distance. For BB22, though, instead of a "Rocky II" sequel we're getting some kind of hosed up mix of "Rocky V", "Mean Girls", and "Rudy".

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Aug 18, 2020

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Go team Christmas.

At least the whole fandom is united behind Nicole A is bad at this game, anti-Cody, pro-Janelle reads. It was so loving tedious putting up with all the Tyler love in BB20. I can live with us all suffering together BB21 style. I don't know that I keep watching the show after the people I like get booted but the memes will still be strong.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Nicole A and David benefited from being one of the few decent people in a really toxic season, but it was clear even last time that they are not great at this game.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Nicole A is bad at this.

David is ok but he doesn’t really get the game. In weird news Day wants to hook up with David.

Beyond Cody I don’t really hate anyone in the Core group I just hate the stupid gameplay that has existed since 16/17

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christmas isn't really good enough for me to just enjoy. Like I think she's playing a good game and while she's a little rough around the edges she has empathy and isn't gas lighting anyone. But she's not running anything or anything and she's not terribly fun so I can't really "enjoy" her the way I can Janelle and Kaysar just being goofy idiots with each other or playing their asses off to try and make the impossible possible.

And i just can't take Nicole at this stage. I'm too weirdly emotionally invested. Watching her again and again talk about getting revenge on Janelle for how she wronged her while Janelle cries over Nicole is just. I reserve my anger for the people like Kevin and Dani gaslighting her but that tragedy is too much to watch.

The surprise of the season for me is that I really didn't like Ian from BB14 episodes but like, I think I understand him more from feeds and really kind of like him. But I think he's playing really, REALLY badly so unless Christmas has some big idea to make him her new Josh or something I think he's just gonna get got as soon as someone's got a backdoor option and an inkling.

I like Day and Bay but Day's making a mess of her game and I think she's in serious danger, and Bay is too "new school" and floater I think. She gave too much trust to Kaycee and Angela and Rachel and Tyler last time around and I see her doing the same to Dani and Cody and Tyler this time. I think she's playing a bit smarter and generally well but the only people really watching her back are Day, Janelle, and maybe Kaysar and she's gonna let Janelle and Kaysar go rather than stick her neck out. And then its a matter of time.

I don't like anyone else, I don't think.

edit: I keep thinking of Survivor All Stars and how a lot of fans hate that season because they think it got so personally ugly and ruined real friendships. That's what this season feels like to me. Like the Dani/Janelle/Nicole F stuff is so uncomfortable. And people's gaslighting leaving Nicole and Janelle in tears over each other is just sad. This season feels very unfun.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Aug 18, 2020

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

We will never hear from Nicole Anthony again after this. It's really sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't know if she'll disappear forever but its an increasingly awkward and ugly situation because they're all just working to increase her anger at Janelle and Kaysar and its working. When she gets out and someone clues her in I wouldn't want to be there. She's a good enough person that that's gonna eat her up. Hopefully Janelle will be able to forgive and make amends.

I'm not even sure what the point is. Like I almost am surprised they're not scheming to keep Nicole to throw HOH to her and let her put them up and have them all self destruct. But they're voting her out. They're just gaslighting her for fun and to feed their own obsessions and persecution complexes towards Janelle.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Aug 18, 2020