Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:abuela:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

thinkin bout cuppy :ohdear:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

where the hell is cuppy tea

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Good morning to cuppy tea only

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

next to rise of neo-nazism and imminent climate disaster, billionaire pedo rings do seem kinda like, whatever dude

fortunately, it's possible to care about more than one thing :kheldragar:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Truga posted:

next to rise of neo-nazism and imminent climate disaster, billionaire pedo rings do seem kinda like, whatever dude

The billionaires in those pedo rings were responsible for this situation, after all.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Wheres cuppy!

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Good morning to cuppy tea only

nut posted:

thinkin bout cuppy :ohdear:

gh0stpinballa posted:

where the hell is cuppy tea

where the hell is the gh0st storys!!!!

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

that account made the textbook mistake of "thought experiment turns into protesting a little too much". in the days after this post they were bombarded by screengrabs of other weird poo poo they've said on the topic since the epstein affair broke big. a little sus, a little strange.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Suplex Liberace posted:

Wheres cuppy!

if you or anyone else fancies cohosting i might dig the pod out of mothballs!

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

When they nabbed Epstein I thought "at least the mods will get what's coming to them"

But the mods persisted

Then they brought in Maxwell and I thought "now, surely, the mods will be brought to justice"

And still the mods persisted

Now, with mod impunity at an all time high, I am left wondering, who is the international pervert really pulling the strings?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Ghislaine Modswell

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

gh0stpinballa posted:

if you or anyone else fancies cohosting i might dig the pod out of mothballs!

idk what that would entail but i would probably try.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Truga posted:

they made it convenient by including many of the same people in all three

A Real Hologram
Jun 22, 2018

Moo!

gradenko_2000 posted:

Epstein Thread: Ghislaine Modswell

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Ghislaine Modsknew*

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Suplex Liberace posted:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Egg Moron posted:

When they nabbed Epstein I thought "at least the mods will get what's coming to them"

But the mods persisted

Then they brought in Maxwell and I thought "now, surely, the mods will be brought to justice"

And still the mods persisted

Now, with mod impunity at an all time high, I am left wondering, who is the international pervert really pulling the strings?

QE2

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

Ford pardoned Nixon for any crimes he might have committed, even without a trial or a conviction, but accepting such a pardon entails an admission of guilt.

This is why Arpaio couldn't appeal.

But can someone be considered to "accept" a pre-trial pardon posthumously?

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

sleeptalker posted:

But can someone be considered to "accept" a pre-trial pardon posthumously?

Some CIA psychic being just extremely put out over getting yet another mediumship assignment

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

trrarp pardon cuppy tea

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3
What if it's cuppy tea Trump pardons? What then?

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Somewhere deep under Langley he pulls one of the Agency's most classified tools out of the vault

A one time ouija pad

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Trump going to pardon cuppy tea??

HELLO LADIES posted:

What if it's cuppy tea Trump pardons? What then?

then we win

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

cuppy pour us some knowledge

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1295762768998436865?s=19

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Didn’t Opperman allude to a bunch of these photos?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

lol duh but also gross

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

unfortunately Jizzy is still on the hook. Trump decided to pardon a dead person instead. Ghislaine is not dead... yet.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

across all posts, the universe of possibility is revealed, it is only through those that are probed that we are restrained

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

unfortunately Jizzy is still on the hook. Trump decided to pardon a dead person instead. Ghislaine is not dead... yet.

Has there been any proof she's alive?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

uber_stoat posted:

maybe it's code; Ghislaine's crime was attempting to cast a vote in a predominantly male society... :tinfoil:

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
Chauntae Davis has never accused Clinton of anything and even called him a gentleman (which: lol), so the picture doesn't really add anything, it's just sensationalizing context that's going to lead to a bunch of Q nonsense.

Victory Position posted:

maybe it's code; Ghislaine's crime was attempting to cast a vote in a predominantly male society... :tinfoil:

If it's code, I'm guessing it's "tamper with the election on my behalf, you're on the side of justice, I'll pardon you".

In a weird way it's super literary, because you can certainly read it as "what good is voting and the rule of law if the voting laws are this poo poo?" and also "why had this not happened previously, specifically by the supposedly feminist Democratic feminist Presidents Clinton and Obama?". I certainly assume the second part is how Trump is going to spin it.

HELLO LADIES has issued a correction as of 18:18 on Aug 18, 2020

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

HELLO LADIES posted:

Chauntae Davis has never accused Clinton of anything and even called him a gentleman (which: lol), so the picture doesn't really add anything, it's just sensationalizing context that's going to lead to a bunch of Q nonsense.

its still gross

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

m ore of this please

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

Google Butt posted:

its still gross

yeah but so's any picture of Clinton

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005