Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEb-uCF2GQc

Bryan and Dave bickering about what level of bad this RAW was :allears: Dave you stupid fool

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The one and only reason I don't want WWE to fully die is so I get to hear Dave and Bryan try to explain Raw each week. It's genuinely hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Rarity posted:

Goldberg is contracted for 2 matches a year through to 2023

Guaranteed that his last match is at Wrestlemania against Triple H so they can do the End of WCW Part 2

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Rarity posted:

Someone asked AJ if he was happy in WWE while he was streaming

methinks the chud doth protest too much

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Rarity posted:

Someone asked AJ if he was happy in WWE while he was streaming

https://twitter.com/dril/status/549425182767861760?lang=en

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Naomi on the New Day podcast posted:

On being told by WWE that they don't want her to wear her natural hair: "It was a conscious decision. That’s something I’ve always been proud of and have always been aware of, to represent women like me, our culture, and our people. Not just being a feminist or being a woman, but also because I am black and I look the way I look and talk the way I talk, there are people who connect with me differently and identify with me because of those things. I remember when I first came in and I wanted to wear my natural hair and they were like, ‘We want you to look this way.’ I showed them an old picture and I had long, straight hair, and that’s the look they were wanting me to go with. I was like, ‘That’s fine, to get in the door and to get where I need to go, I’ll look the part and be the part, but once I make it, I’m going to be me.’ I finally feel like I got to that point of, ‘I don’t care, like it or don’t like it, I’m rocking my hair like this.’ With everything going on, that’s something I wanted to do, not just for myself, but for the culture, to show we’re beautiful. It was something that needed to be seen and done, a lot was said without being said."

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

racist rear end piece of poo poo company

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/more-details-sonya-deville-stalker-arrest-home/#.XzwyTCiJLIU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

jesus WEP posted:

racist rear end piece of poo poo company

same company that elected to not sign go shiozaki because he "looked too japanese"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

what the gently caress

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jesus loving Christ this could have turned out so horribly

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1295815571573858305?s=21

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

8PM 1.73mil
9PM 1.697mil
10PM 1.502mil

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

quote:

Sonya Deville says she stood feet away from a man who had snuck onto her property with intent to harm she and Mandy Rose, but luckily they got away without being hurt.

Tampa Bay Times shared details from the court petition filed by Deville, real name Daria Berenato, regarding an incident at her home over the weekend involving an obsessed stalker who drove from South Carolina to Florida with plans to kidnap her.

Berenato says she went to bed around 1:15 am, while guest Mandy Rose aka Amanda Saccomanno slept in another room. The security alarm went off around 2:15 am and showed a family room door had been opened. She then woke up her guest and went to check on the door.

As she was ensuring the door had been locked, Berenato says she spotted Phillip A. Thomas II on her back porch and screamed “What are doing, what do you want?” Instead of responding though, he started walking towards the WWE star.

“That is when I realized this person was not here to rob me, he was there to hurt me,” Deville wrote in the petition. They then rushed out of the house and called police.

After leaving …Daria pulled up video footage on her phone from security cameras which showed Thomas followed her into the house, but thought she ran upstairs giving them enough time to escape.

Once she learned the identity of the stalker from police, Berenato says she looked for his social media accounts and found a Twitter page without a profile photo that seemed similar to his public page. The last message from this account said, “Look outside, baby, by your pool. I’m here. I’m gonna kill that little b—- you have inside with you.”

Another said he had found her address, which was included in the tweet.

The sender also threatened to decapitate or go after her friends/relatives by name in other messages, as well as describe sex acts. One message included a picture of a penis.

“The defendant admitted that his intention was to take Mrs. Berenato hostage by spraying her (with) pepper spray, binding her hands with the zip ties, and wrapping duct tape around her arms to prevent from fighting back,” the prosecution motion explains, according to Tampa Bay Times. “He stated that he intended to keep Mrs. Bernato hostage, preventing her from attending a planned event schedule for the following week, and that he was not going to leave her residence without her answering all of his questions.”

The event likely being referenced is SummerSlam, where Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose are set to face-off in a hair vs. hair match.

Berenato’s handwritten request for a temporary injunction against stalking violence was granted.

Thomas remains behind bars on felony charges of armed kidnapping, aggravated stalking and armed burglary of a dwelling, as well as criminal mischief (a misdemeanor). A hearing on the prosecution motion to prevent Thomas’ release on bail is scheduled for Thursday.
thats straight up attempted murder what the absolute gently caress

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/BeltFanDan/status/1295690653687586818

MOAR BELTS.

Maybe just make the 24/7 champion defend it in the underground? (is that an expression?)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Chris James 2 posted:

8PM 1.73mil
9PM 1.697mil
10PM 1.502mil

We just need Thunderdome

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

We just need Thunderdome

Come on, can't we just beyond Thunderdome?

Next week, the wwf moves onto the Rangoon version of this classic joke

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Rarity posted:

We just need Thunderdome

2mil viewers enter, 1mil leave

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Blasmeister posted:

lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Blasmeister posted:

Lmfao

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Blasmeister posted:

:lmao:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Blasmeister posted:

Raw thread title next monday plz Jru

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Blasmeister posted:

Kaboom!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Blasmeister posted:

:golfclap:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Demo numbers

8pm: .52, 9th place
9pm: .49, 10th place
10pm: .44, 13th place

To no one's surprise, NBA playoffs and DNC coverage dominated the top 10

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Blasmeister posted:

:yeshaha:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Let me spin the narrative correctly here so that the WWE knows they’re doing great and the fans are still engaged.

drat, 1.5m viewers that’s 1.5m more than 0. That’s actually very impressive and it’s proof that Underground is working!

Without Underground and everything they’re doing, it could be way worse! Keep up the great work and I’ll see you folks on Monday!

Edit: I’ll also make this customizable for when we hit 750,000 viewers. And maybe less. Who knows!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Benne posted:

Demo numbers

8pm: .52, 9th place
9pm: .49, 10th place
10pm: .44, 13th place

To no one's surprise, NBA playoffs and DNC coverage dominated the top 10

aew was .32 for the record.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Blasmeister posted:

:perfect:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

We do monthly threads now :negative:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

We do monthly threads now :negative:

Does Raw still get GDTs? I haven't bothered watching in a few months, it's so loving bad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Does Raw still get GDTs? I haven't bothered watching in a few months, it's so loving bad

Yes, yesterday's finished two full pages by the start of 11PM

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Chris James 2 posted:

8PM 1.73mil
9PM 1.697mil
10PM 1.502mil

Look pal they would have been below Dynamite if it wasn't for Shane O Mac!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The lead writer on NXT has resigned

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Rarity posted:

Hot drat. Wow.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Rarity posted:

we need to make this word forbidden

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rarity posted:

Bailing right after a punter embarasses the best champ they ever had and right before HHH gives a returning pedo the midcard title

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I would love to see an actual good wrestler take action and resine due to Teenage Dream being back.

Would be a bold, possible culture shifting move.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Rarity posted:

Mmmm this goes so well with the numbers

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ICR posted:

I would love to see an actual good wrestler take action and resine due to Teenage Dream being back.

Would be a bold, possible culture shifting move.

Wrestlers can't cancel their contracts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JOHN CENA posted:

we need to make this word forbidden

Re-signed isn't a word