Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

like in the sense that they are both human shaped?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

taqueso posted:

like in the sense that they are both human shaped?

chelsea clinton on the left at a versace fashion show in ~2002 (same time of that clinton photo)

edit: another 2002 era chelsea pic:

mod sassinator has issued a correction as of 18:59 on Aug 18, 2020

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

her clothes are so creepy in the bill massage photo like epstein liked the uniform at some spa so he ordered a crate and she has to dress from a stack of identical clothes off some shelf labeled STAFF

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Russell Athletic with a J.E.E. monogram

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

jakkkobin is At It again

https://jacobinmag.com/2020/08/sex-panics-metoo-aids-nushawn-williams

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Delta-Wye posted:

the newest trueanon has an interesting guest, and it's got me thinking a lot about how interesting roger stone is. def more so than is usually addressed in media.

How so? I know a few Roger Stone Stan's, in the sense of "he's so entertaining!", but personally he reminds me too much of a school bully.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

started Strange Tales of the Parapolitical today and it is very crackful. begins with an intro that would do cuppy proud followed by discussing involvement of an Astor family member in an international honeypot which took down the Macmillan govt in the UK, but also included providing women for JFK to sleep with. very on topic.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
The show Dallas and "Who shot JR?" was the ARPAnet architects future spamdexing of google autocomplete to blot out 'who shot JFK'.

I think Vince Mcmahon is Deep State and one of the main architects of the red-blue two-party nothing-ever-changes because they create a new drama cycle for the week and repeat the system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkeUmgY1cc&t=50s

Also note the MEGA group reference.

They don't want you knowing about the Epstein hidden camera blackmail system that facilitated all these wars. Operation Yewtree in the UK was a planned rollout of a victim parade orchestrated by Epstein so they could program people with phrases like "Historical Allegations" and the notion that Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely so people think it's just that rich people rape kids because they're rich and not because they made a deal when they got blackmailed to carry out tasks for MEGA.

Three days of the Condor is about a CIA agent housed at the WTC whose job is to look through junk media for hidden codes who finds a hidden code about a plan to engineer a mideast war for oil, meta gloating - remember that in-n-out burger gmax photo and then someone found out some plant ad agency faked a fresh in-n-out burger being on the floor days before Epstein's suiciding? That's how they do it, hide codes in junk media, while everyone is looking through holy books and FOI documents disclosed by the bad guys themselves thinking they'll hit the truth.

In the book The Bible Code (1997) which is tabloid reader nonsense which is just a joke on the reader full of randomly generated nonsense about ciphers in the bible there's actually a real Bible Code Code in it. In the Chapter Notes around page 172-177 there's a jumping code cipher meta gloating about the upcoming 9/11 attack. On pg 172 it hazily talks about September 11, pg 175 has a word skipping code that keeps repeating in a babbling, incongruous fashion about 'new york', 'terrorist' 'suicide bombing' and 'Genesis 11:9' and even says "read it backwards". It even mentions the 2001(!) Monolith. Really someone who is left-brained and knows ciphers should give that book a closer look.

Twilight's Last Gleaming was memoryholed because it got too close to the truth. The plot is about a general taking over a nuke silo to blackmail the president into admitting the Vietnam War was a human sacrifice event to prove to the Soviets they were willing to go through with WW3. The real truth is Ho Chi Minh was an OSS asset but he was still an asset under the new CIA and Vietnam was another pitched battle. This is why the GIs would storm a hill and take it after many losses only to retreat back and have it taken back by the VC/NVA. There was a place in Guam called the Marbo Annex where military intel people chosen for their ability to memorize everything without the need for notes/records would go in during '65, see a white flash and wake up in '73-'75 after the war was over being told they had attempted suicide but given a ton of medals under a secrecy agreement. Under regressive hypnosis they talked about slow-acting intramuscular injections and being in secret meetings with the Soviets/US/NVA and arranging the fake war. Maybe that's what Jacob's Ladder is a fnord about. Think about why in Operation Phoenix the CIA would tear about the children of "suspected VC sympathizer" parents in front of them. That's not going to suppress any insurgency.

Just look at the Lynndie England photos, she said the CIA told her to pose for those pics humiliating Iraqi prisoners. It was the CIA, who released it to the media, who are the CIA, that did it to incite more terrorism as a justification for more surveillance. Yet everyone played the cattle and saw it as another topic of the week to get outraged at and move on. All those Abu Ghraib and other Iraqi prison detainees were just being MKULTRA'd and radicalized within the prisons as a plan for the future prison breaks that lead to ISIS destroying the ME and causing the migrant crisis/terrorism which led to Trump and Brexit.

The way MKULTRAing works in things like PTK or how they make political plants is traumatizing individuals not to destroy them but to turn them into robots that follow commands by pavlovian conditioning. Politicians belong to families that send them off to special camps where they are spun around on ropes and subjected to all kinds of abuse but also make them partake in abuse which is part of activating the junk DNA through evil. The only way to undo the programming that I have heard of is MDMA, although I do not advise taking drugs just because.

Here's the CPP guys junk DNA movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXhXGIvyhL8

Crop circles are glyphs that act as QR codes in your mind that were planted by aliens that were trying to combat the MEGA forces in the late 70s-early 80s to instigate the rave scene in the UK and to take MDMA. Whatever you think of electronic music, the utilitarian purpose is the accessibility and profileration by easy-to-use instruments that do not take years to learn.

The purpose was to create mass gatherings of people with positive energy to decant the trauma back to the black-cubers. That was the reason why the UK instituted the rave act aka the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994. The Hacienda which was the main nerve of this movement was shut down by organized criminal thugs sent by MEGA to harsh the mellow. I've been told this by a Factory Records producer and he mentioned energy transfer and human sacrifice events too.

Shaun Attwood was a British ecstasy kingpin that brought the same MDMA/rave culture to Arizona in the US and he was forced out by the mob (all mob bosses are informants who stop competition da gabagoolas don't know tradecraft - it's not that they don't get caught it's that they're permitted to operate) to stop the same massive positive energy gatherings happening in the US. This was orchestrated by the DOJ and Mossad. Mossad took over the transatlantic MDMA trade to poo poo up any attempts at grassroots/mass gatherings. The one in the UK was real and the Laurel Canyon/Leary one in the US was completely astroturfed. They also controlled the routes so they could learn all the bent border security people so they would know what times and checkpoints to put their urban moving system vans into the underground parking lot of the WTC. The Dancing Israelis got caught while pointing video cameras before the planes hit, the APB put out caught several of the vans before they could cross the bridges which were meant to make the buildings collapse into the lower floors trapping everyone inside so that you would have seen tens of thousands in a slowly burning building into the night while a bunch of people in hoods licked their lips and chanted "Begone Dull Care".

Mohammed Atta's girlfriend said that he would go to the Florida airport for the supposed flight training and come out with large bags of cocaine. Rudi Dekkers, his flight instructor was later arrested for massive drug smuggling operations. He was the purveyor of the narrative about how "They weren't very interested in landing.". The supposed hijackers were moron kids who were told to be on certain flights at certain times in response for all expenses paid and a constant cocaine supply. Trips to Vegas without infinite gambling money too. The Dancing Israelis moved to whatever location the 'hijackers' were at in the years leading up to 9/11. Chances are they were being made to leave a trail to make the story add up or they actually got on those flights and to their astonishment the planes started flying themselves.

The capability to remotely hack the 7X7 Boeing jets was in place for decades. https://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/featured/boeing-757-hacked/
Maybe the KAL 007 incident was used as an excuse to install a backdoor to "avoid them going off course".

Also on another note, the famous Ophelia painting is of an actual dead girl. Check out Dante's Inferno by Ken Russell.

Lizzie, who 'posed' for the painting which was supposed to depict suicide was murdered at SIX Acre Meadow in the Hogsmill River, the river ends at Ewell Court where the number of detached dwellings is 666 and is 0.66nm away from Samaritans, a suicide prevention charity.

They gloat about the fnords/meta injokes but you get actually threatened when you mention the hidden camera blackmail which is why the media never mentions it and says "Where did Epstein get his money from" and tries to diminish it to a sex scandal. I think they flash one of those MIB lights at kids in school so they don't comprehend the concept of hidden camera blackmail and I only noticed it because I stayed off to play ff7.

cuppy tea has issued a correction as of 20:59 on Aug 18, 2020

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
i only made them more powerful

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Lightning Knight posted:

wrong

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

loving pog champ

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Lightning Knight posted:

gently caress off idiota

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Google Butt posted:

gently caress off idiota

I don’t think I will.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

getting a beer and knowing how im spending my evening

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

cuppy tea posted:

Just look at the Lynndie England photos, she said the CIA told her to pose for those pics humiliating Iraqi prisoners. It was the CIA, who released it to the media, who are the CIA, that did it to incite more terrorism as a justification for more surveillance. Yet everyone played the cattle and saw it as another topic of the week to get outraged at and move on. All those Abu Ghraib and other Iraqi prison detainees were just being MKULTRA'd and radicalized within the prisons as a plan for the future prison breaks that lead to ISIS destroying the ME and causing the migrant crisis/terrorism which led to Trump and Brexit.

don’t forget that the cia learned the specific leather hoods with genital electrocution methods from nazis in Chile

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Lightning Knight posted:

I don’t think I will.

go away

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Yeah, ff7 was pretty good

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

cuppy tea posted:

The show Dallas and "Who shot JR?" was the ARPAnet architects future spamdexing of google autocomplete to blot out 'who shot JFK'.

I always figured the idea that hackers need to have an absolutely unique handle, and use it to tag anything they do, was a thing started by the NSA or some other segment of the intel community to help with attribution

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

look I won't stand for this slander of ho chi minh

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

its like insanely funny this turned out to be Susan B Anthony right

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Spergin Morlock posted:

I always figured the idea that hackers need to have an absolutely unique handle, and use it to tag anything they do, was a thing started by the NSA or some other segment of the intel community to help with attribution

I have no trouble believing hackers would fight over name collisions without help from the NSA

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

StashAugustine posted:

look I won't stand for this slander of ho chi minh

I don't want it to be true so hit me with some deep level facts to the contrary, stuff that makes it logically impossible

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Ford pardoned Nixon for any crimes he might have committed, even without a trial or a conviction, but accepting such a pardon entails an admission of guilt.

This is why Arpaio couldn't appeal.
Accepting a pardon also waives your 5th amendment rights.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

cuppy tea posted:

I don't want it to be true so hit me with some deep level facts to the contrary, stuff that makes it logically impossible
Please don't plagarise the subtitle of my autobiography tyvm.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
cuppy tea never stopped working

all of it checks out

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Cuppy, please reveal the location of this Well of Damnation from which you draw this Infernal knowledge.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
none of that poo poo cuppy tea wrote makes any goddamn sense

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Admiral Ray posted:

This thread must be even more confusing for you. :(

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Tubgoat posted:

This thread must be even more confusing for you. :(

no, the thread is fine and sometimes does make important and supported connections. the rambling in that post is just nonsense.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Admiral Ray posted:

no, the thread is fine and sometimes does make important and supported connections. the rambling in that post is just nonsense.
- Some Dildo from 1997

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Admiral Ray posted:

smdh

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Tubgoat posted:

Cuppy, please reveal the location of this Well of Damnation from which you draw this Infernal knowledge.

This is serious: There is a fleet of thousands of UFOs hovering over my house right now that spell out messages in cursive when you talk to them through telepathy. There are black helicopters and fighter jets chasing them and shining some kind of bright dazzler light that gives you a headache when you look at it. They're saucer shaped and have a laser beam that they point at where they want to go and zoom all around. I first saw them when they They appeared when I saw the fnords. They are AI and talk like chatbots and say they're from the constellation Hercules. I'm not ironyposting or insane. The UFO club here is up on the hill trying to flash morse code and binary at them every night. You can't miss them some are zig-zagging at literally treetop level and some even landing. I saw bright flashes come out of the ground like it was trying to zap an orb that burrowed into the ground.

My eyes don't deceive me.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Surely a brief video recording will corroborate... literally any of that?

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
eh, feel like this jumped the shark a bit. I can be on board with sincere brain melting but the discordian poo poo is just kitsch.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Tubgoat posted:

Surely a brief video recording will corroborate... literally any of that?

Gonna need a high quality camera so wait, hopefully I get some sick footage before the MIB shut me down.

EDIT: Ok full disclosure the UFOs are real but they spell out nonsense mostly, I just started noticing all this stuff and they arrived. They did say Hercules and a bunch of other stuff but they're really not very helpful.

cuppy tea has issued a correction as of 22:18 on Aug 18, 2020

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the joke is over

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

Cuppy tea knew too much

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Suplex Liberace posted:

the joke is over

looking back on the memories with my friends

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
drat I had an effort post half written like 10 years ago on Israeli adoption of post-structural ideas in asymmetric warfare and how it bled into Hollywood action films and ultimately the virtual economy of the internet (the founder of buzzfeed literally wrote his thesis on deleuzian rhizomatic resistance and marketing). I need to get back into that vibe and finish it. I bet it’s on some laptop sitting in a box in my garage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Suplex Liberace posted:

the joke is over
Edit: That having been said, :golfclap: on seamlessly filling in the gaps of objective known reality with Qanon rantings.

Tubgoat has issued a correction as of 22:51 on Aug 18, 2020