Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

OwlFancier posted:

That whole account just makes me feel extremely old. Am I supposed to get any of it?

Straight men also don't have attraction to women, so apparently they can say "dyke" according to this weirdo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

OwlFancier posted:

That whole account just makes me feel extremely old. Am I supposed to get any of it?
I don't think you're meant to if you're not an annoying 19-year-old Gold Star

Henchman of Santa posted:

Also Randy Rainbow’s many racist tweets got dug up the other day
Also a smattering of his transmisic tweets so yah he's trash

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

TinTower posted:

Straight men also don't have attraction to women, so apparently they can say "dyke" according to this weirdo.

I also didn't get that so I appreciate the clarification, but just generally the account is nigh incomprehensible.

Here I thought I just had to be attracted to people regardless of gender presentation.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

:smith:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I tweeted once about the FBI accidentally retweeting the Protocols and I got the most twitter notifications I've ever gotten out of it. It's like 90% nazis and I hate it so goddam much.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

It's not even good propaganda, it's poorly plagiarized propaganda, from over a hundred loving years ago.

Also the nature of that particular document should probably be widely known.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Bogus Adventure posted:

That's a bad tweet, but Randy Rainbow does some pro-tier song parodies on Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lJondUzeKk

Even without the racist tweets this is insanely embarassing.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/robtrench/status/1296165066522402823?s=19

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I'd put the odds at basically 50/50 whoever wrote the Pacino tweet for Netflix knew it was wrong.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

StillFullyTerrible posted:

i'm so glad that some lesbians have decided that the real enemy isn't the oppressive power structure that dehumanizes them, it's the people who are very similar to them but slightly different

Emo Phillips posted:

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

"franchise"? :psyduck:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

That's a bad tweet, but Randy Rainbow does some pro-tier song parodies on Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lJondUzeKk

This video sure was a... Bogus Adventure.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Captain Monkey posted:

This video sure was a... Bogus Adventure.

Lol

Like I said, I didn't know anything about his tweets. I just like song parodies and musicals. There's a reason I sport a Skimbleshanks tag.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I know we've collectively agreed to forget the last season of Game of Thrones, but maybe we shouldn't have.

https://twitter.com/JohnFugelsang/status/1296286829969367040?s=20

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

she said "why'd you say that twice?" and i said, "i didn't!"

:haw:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Crusher of Kavanaugh! (Who now sits on the Supreme Court for life)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Captain Monkey posted:

Crusher of Kavanaugh! (Who now sits on the Supreme Court for life)

"Khaleesi of Oak-Land"

Ask criminal justice reform advocates in the Bay their opinion of the Khaleesi.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/TheRealPatCash/status/1296235191296458754

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

That lead me to another good one

https://twitter.com/petraliverani/status/1296311082810662913?s=21

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

You've certainly made me think *squints at url* occamsrazorterrorevents.weebly.com

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I feel like this is only borderline idiocy because who the gently caress knew Macaulay Culkin was running a satire site?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

TinTower posted:

Straight men also don't have attraction to women,
Somebody should go tell the straight men they're doing it wrong

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Splicer posted:

Wasn't this what Small Ben's last round as twitter's main character was all about?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I feel like this is only borderline idiocy because who the gently caress knew Macaulay Culkin was running a satire site?

I did, but only because I listen to far too many podcasts. But who the gently caress takes news from a site named bunnyears any goddamn way

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Doc Hawkins posted:

she said "why'd you say that twice?" and i said, "i didn't!"

:haw:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Isn't that dude like legit crazy?

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Yeah, he threw his gun away and tried to fight the Predator with just a knife. Batshit.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Agents are GO! posted:

He is dead actually, but he was a wild Libertarian right wing guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonny_Landham

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Splicer posted:

If you think you can finally get through to them, please fuckin do.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Skwirl posted:

I'd put the odds at basically 50/50 whoever wrote the Pacino tweet for Netflix knew it was wrong.

Yeah, I reckon they did the bare minimum "Was he in shorts in any of his famous movies?" research because it'd get some "Huh, thats theoretically slightly interesting" retweets, and if it turned out to be wrong (which it did) it would get a bunch of "What about this?" replies. Either way, its engagement they can point to and say to netflix "See, I did the social media good. Continue to employ me.".

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Agents are GO! posted:

One of my favorite stories from the Predator special features was the production crew had to hire a bodyguard for Sonny Landham. To protect other people from him.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Just because the Libertarian party removed him from a ballot in Kentucky because he publicly endorsed genocide doesn't mean he's crazy.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1296447300684918787?s=21

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Ross isn’t the idiot here.

https://twitter.com/rubberninja/status/1296293629883908096?s=21

https://twitter.com/rubberninja/status/1296319037786320897?s=21

https://twitter.com/rubberninja/status/1296497838113734656?s=21

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

There is nothing like streamer and influencer drama to make me feel old and out of touch.

If anyone needs me, I'll be outside yelling at clouds.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

AFewBricksShy posted:

There is nothing like streamer and influencer drama to make me feel old and out of touch.

There is some weird drama about someone named Pokimane and I tried to figure out what its about, read about one paragraph and then I had to stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

AFewBricksShy posted:

I’m right there with you; I only posted that because you don’t really need any prior knowledge of who’s who to know what’s going on.