Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Funky See Funky Do posted:

that meant giving lowtax money.

There's a thread over in QCS using charity donations to fund peoples' av changes and such while avoid donating directly to the site if it's legit giving you problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

PETS ARE OVER

The Fat Swordsman
Feb 13, 2012

Moon Slayer posted:

PETS ARE OVER

The worst saga the thread has ever faced

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
It’s neopets from here on out

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Moon Slayer posted:

PETS ARE OVER

Seems like mod overreach

e: oh just in this thread

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...

It's true, I do try hard.
:unsmith: :sympathy:

you are a genuinely funny poster and what's more, you seem like a decent person. there are plenty of reasons for people to like you above and beyond the content you produce, but you also produce excellent content, and without coming off as more of a tryhard than anybody else here. never feel bad about trying hard, this is a whole community of lifelong class clowns and the mods are the world-weary teachers who are just trying to get us to stop writing 55378008 on our calculators and focus on pythagoras' theorem or whatever the hell

edited for correct spelling of 55378008

fauna fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Aug 23, 2020

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Moon Slayer posted:

PETS ARE OVER

What about back alley raccoons? Phillipe is a free man and no ones pet.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Moon Slayer posted:

PETS ARE OVER

:colbert:

you have all played into my skillful trap

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
omg look at that kitten!!!!!!!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Radical.

SomedoodIV
Feb 28, 2013

Skateboard cat is extremely good thank you

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

I dunno if it was just dumb luck or there were enough clues in my posting for whoever bought me that to cut right into my psyche (I always thought it was that GBS guy that got busted paying a woman to use her photographs so he could pretend to be her for reasons I don't recall). It's true, I do try hard. As a kid I had to work to get any kind of attention at all from my parents and as I got older it seemed like the only positive attention I ever got was for being funny. So I probably try harder than I should to make jokes here and most of them fall flat, which is fine, that's how it goes. But every time someone points out my red text it triggers those attachment traumas and makes me feel like I'll never be good enough and nobody will ever really like me. I'd have liked to have gotten rid of it years ago but unfortunately that meant giving lowtax money.

You're good man, redtext avs are funny. Spending money to own your forums enemies is hilarious.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

:colbert:

you have all played into my skillful trap

Can he do a kickflip?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Moon Slayer posted:

PETS ARE OVER

Oh ok here are some galahs I don't own then

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Friend of my sis told her she found a lost cat and had been asking around but noone claimed her so my sis took her in and asked some more but noone came forward. Turns out its a blue point siamese. Since my sis left to live to spain cat is now more demanding of attention than ever. She used to steal my food (i guess a tactic she learbed while lost on the streets) and has succesfully stolen from me:

-bread
-fish
-chipá
-a single raviolli
-a cracker with spreadable cheese
-a croissant larger than her head (theres a witness to this)
-onion

Also 2 yrs ago sis left the window open and she fell. was lost for 4 months and the only reason someone identified her was cause my sis's og cat (rip) left a scar on her nose and it was noticeable on the missi g poster.
Here she is on me

As soon as quarantine is over sis will retrieve her. Ill miss her a bunch. she is lying on me rn.

10/10, would look the other way if this cat took a ravioli

Edit: with all the negative talk about fyad lately I think it’s nice to see positive representation in popular culture

Puppy Galaxy fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Aug 23, 2020

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You should entertain your cat more. That way it wouldn't be such a board kitten.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Koala's March got did dirty. That's a saga, right?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Who What Now posted:

1. She lied about FYAD making fun of her for "looking Puerto Rican" and for "owning a piano"
2. She spoke to Lowtax personally, spreading lies about us "doxxing" her & others, and how FYAD was "full of alt-right nazis"
3. She then whined about not being credited in the bullshit vice article which spread a wife beater's lies
4. Ignored the obvious signs that Lowtax was an abusive piece of poo poo to further her agenda

She did not get did dirty. We did. She purposefully spread misinformation about me & others, who don't even have the right skin color to be considered nazis, all for a pathetic power grab. She got found out -- whoops. Apologies for not falling over myself feeling sorry for the actual, most toxic person, to ever post on these forums.

Hope this helps.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

omg touch it on the belly

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Who What Now posted:

theres a pretty big gap between telling everyone you got done dirty and actually getting done dirty

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Pick posted:

omg touch it on the belly

When I carry him in my arms on his back like a baby I can get all the belly rubs I want for some reason.

He’s a big boy so it’s good to know when you’re safe

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
heres my pet Frankie

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

heres my pet Frankie

Oh Frankie looks sassy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Who What Now posted:

when you autoban it ruins the ending tho, where is the sense of drama

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Who What Now posted:

You are like a posting weathervane, it's quite remarkable.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

1. She lied about FYAD making fun of her for "looking Puerto Rican" and for "owning a piano"
2. She spoke to Lowtax personally, spreading lies about us "doxxing" her & others, and how FYAD was "full of alt-right nazis"
3. She then whined about not being credited in the bullshit vice article which spread a wife beater's lies
4. Ignored the obvious signs that Lowtax was an abusive piece of poo poo to further her agenda

Do you have receipts for all this? Because all I know is that she tried to do right by her community and now has hosed up people sending her rape threats through SA PMs. And I want to believe that she was a good person and not some sort of horrific monster.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
If they were sent through SA PMs would she not have been able to forward those to admins and/or Jeffery and have them permabanned for making such threats?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Do you have receipts for all this? Because all I know is that she tried to do right by her community and now has hosed up people sending her rape threats through SA PMs. And I want to believe that she was a good person and not some sort of horrific monster.

This is like 99% of the problem with the discourse on the subject, you just callout claiming that KM had all this terrible poo poo happen to her offering no proof, and when someone responds suddenly you start demanding receipts before you believe anything.

And unless you're reading stuff she's posting offsite she never said anything here about rape threats from SA users so it's less then 24 hours old and you're already pulling the "what I think I remember" card.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Who What Now posted:

I do, and I know it sounds like a cop out to say this but, it's late and it will take me time to track this stuff down.

Regardless, she should not have been harassed on or offsite, that poo poo is disgusting. I obviously have issues with KM, but nobody should have to deal with that poo poo.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Homeless Friend posted:

when you autoban it ruins the ending tho, where is the sense of drama

"I expect to permad for this" into a quiet autoban few days later when the admins failed to oppress her was pretty funny

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

how internet-poisoned do you have to be to send death and rape threats over a dead gay website

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

If you want to demand receipts do you have any for the stuff she's apparently being sent on SA, make it a fair exchange

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

pentyne posted:

This is like 99% of the problem with the discourse on the subject, you just callout claiming that KM had all this terrible poo poo happen to her offering no proof, and when someone responds suddenly you start demanding receipts before you believe anything.

I mean you probably won't think it's good enough but I believe her when she says

Koalas March posted:

Hey admins I asked fluff to perma me because i have now received a rape threat but he is working so if you can just loving perma me so that people will leave me the gently caress alone that would be super cool

And I honestly think this threat was directly spurred by recent happenings that put her back in the front and center of the cross hairs, despite names not being named.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

I mean you probably won't think it's good enough but I believe her when she says

I mean

yeah

where did she mention it was on SA. Seems like you added that

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
In short: she didn't deserve loving rape threats. And if thinking that is some sort of forums weathervane then I'm happy to be blowing in the right loving direction for the first time in my life

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Crane Fist posted:

I mean

yeah

where did she mention it was on SA. Seems like you added that

gently caress off

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Who What Now posted:

And I honestly think this threat was directly spurred by recent happenings that put her back in the front and center of the cross hairs, despite names not being named.

seems like a cry for sympathy considering she wasnt on the forums before making these claims, and being permabanned wouldnt affect the future recipiency of threats. im not psychic but i am observant and i think the posts she made were designed to give cover to posters like yourself who feel compelled to defend her due to a perceived alliance

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If they were sent through SA PMs would she not have been able to forward those to admins and/or Jeffery and have them permabanned for making such threats?

Isn't it like impossible to tell if a PM is real or something

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

gently caress off

You planning to answer the question lad

The Chad Jihad posted:

Isn't it like impossible to tell if a PM is real or something

What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU