Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
https://twitter.com/steven_lebron/status/1297664250874298369?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1297664087120281601

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I’m so glad Luka and Dame exist so I have favorite players when Lebron hangs it up.

octan3
Jul 10, 2004
DoNt dO DrUgs
What an insane shot, glad I managed to tune in for the last few minutes there.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
Slovenian Harden is a monster

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Luka is 21 years old.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

drat i forgot how good this feels

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Paul George should retire and give Luka all his stuff

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
aaaaaand i opened the next game to the Kobe tribute.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Drunk Canuck posted:

Mavs fans are so lucky they went from having Dirk to having Luka

Just a treat of hall of famers

Bang.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
KIND OF A DOWNER

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I really can’t wait for ATSC 3.0 because even at worse resolution a 720p stream looks nicer than a 1080 p cable broadcast once you factor all the compression in.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

drat i forgot how good this feels

Was the last time Vince Carter against the Spurs? Has that same energy.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

if Luka eliminates the Clips, he should get to claim the Playoff P nickname imo

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/muldowney/status/1297657871291703296

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
what the gently caress is the point of having Kawhi and Paul George if fuckin Reggie Jackson is gonna wind up on the other teams only scorer repeatedly in crunch time

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat
Jesus. Luka.

My dog has been next to me trying to get my attention because she could feel the tension and was concerned.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i need the lebron james 6 wheeler tweet

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

man, hard to cool down for the raptors close out game

https://twitter.com/YahooCASports/status/1297664655624753154

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Trade Paul George for Malik Monk.

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

so theyre not doing the silly nba awards show and are going to announce them every couple of days like they used to do or what?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

MourningView posted:

what the gently caress is the point of having Kawhi and Paul George if fuckin Reggie Jackson is gonna wind up on the other teams only scorer repeatedly in crunch time

Kawhi hit a couple of those mid-range jumpers to start ot

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/1297665400835059713

Enshrine him already

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Katana_Warrior posted:

man, hard to cool down for the raptors close out game

https://twitter.com/YahooCASports/status/1297664655624753154

Deceptively simple, clear direction. This is why he's one of the greats.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

MourningView posted:

...I was wondering exactly that.

Wow, that was an incredible game. If my Spurs are going to have to miss out on the big-time through a rebuild, it's pretty easy to love the Mavs as a #2 team with Luka at the helm.

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

also honestly why ever play reggie jackson in crunch time knowing he thinks he's better than michael jordan even if he didnt do his usual reggie jackson poo poo at the end of this game

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TaylorRooks/status/1297664727288614912

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Watching Shaq try to say "we've seen that before" right after they say that it's been done by only two people before is god tier. Shaq loves making GBS threads on people with made up numbers for no reason.

ReWinter
Nov 23, 2008

Perpetually Perturbed

his fourth playoff game ever

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

I terrified my wife and children by screaming like a lunatic when Luka hit that shot. What a loving legend

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Bashez posted:

Watching Shaq try to say "we've seen that before" right after they say that it's been done by only two people before is god tier. Shaq loves making GBS threads on people with made up numbers for no reason.

Shaq gently caress off

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

lowry wondering how this guy's lung capacity is so huge

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Bashez posted:

It really sucks

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
And now here comes Raptors-Nets to let us calm down and cool off.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

BIZORT posted:

so theyre not doing the silly nba awards show and are going to announce them every couple of days like they used to do or what?

Don't worry, they'll still do the awards show, but even bette rthis time- on Zoom

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
That shot caused me to clap really loud and hard, now my hands hurt. I'm still shocked the Mavs won that, I'd already gone into full whiny baby mode. Luka is absurd.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

MourningView posted:

I don't get it. Reggie Jackson has never been a good defender. I guess Doc saw his spider arms sort of bothering Doncic so he left George on the higher % shooters? I think George's double labrum tears might have really hosed him up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

marc is just so drat good at whipping his head back