Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer

Spanish Manlove posted:

I'm still mad at KM for making bird have a nervous breakdown.

big same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Spanish Manlove posted:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

sourdough posted:

This forum is a safe space to post freely and be free from harassment. If someone takes direct action against anyone in this forum, I will make sure they are dealt with directly. If someone said some transphobic poo poo, they will be dealt with. However, this constant state of war with the admins, the moderators, the other forums and even Lowtax himself is over with.

imagine thinking that post is an indictment of fluffdaddy

to be fair, i feel bad about the lowtax part

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Continuing the revealing evidence of my posting enemies being extraordinarily cordial to me. Galaxy brain moves.

everythingWasBees posted:

why do people keep posting receipts showing that they're wrong about everything they're saying

like if you're going to cherry pick posts at least cherry pick the ones that make you look good

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Fly Molo posted:

ah poo poo, you're right, you didn't ban the people involved, you just told them to shut the gently caress up and to leave SA if they didn't like it:

HolePisser1982 posted:

opening my warchest of pictures of my enemies being unreasonably polite to me lmao

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Fluffdaddy posted:

to be fair, i feel bad about the lowtax part

As I got to that, I was smh just a little lol

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.

VanSandman posted:

I feel bad for believing FYAD was something other than a bunch of internet hermits posting incomprehensible lols at each other like the sentinelese island people of dead gay internet comedy forums

I believed for a minute too. We should atone by trying to get Vice to interview KM for their retraction piece. Theres no way that could possibly go like any regular goon project!!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I uh...wow. Huh.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Spanish Manlove posted:

Extremely same. She was the opposite of KM in a lot of ways, too.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I'm also mad at her for (in)directly driving Palpek away.

gently caress you.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

sourdough posted:

As I got to that, I was smh just a little lol

For me, the worst part about all the troubles was when lowtax appeared in the thread. I was like who the gently caress summoned him? Nobody needs this right now. Like its not gonna make things better.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

I'm also mad at her for (in)directly driving Palpek away.

gently caress you.

What's the story on this

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Spanish Manlove posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2766

Basically Koalas March got outed as the person who was trying to vie for NEARLY INFINITE COSMIC POSTING POWER but wasn't happy with the itty bitty posting space she bullied lowtax into giving her. So she tried to leverage her way into adminship by abusing the fyad debacle last december.

Oh and the whole time she had a parachute account who's entire posting career was one post about star trek and then a bunch of posts telling people to make KM a mod and to donate to her patreon.

Now a bunch of people from every wavelength of the forums spectrum are laughing at her for being a complete idiot.

It's true, I'm here as the elected delegate from the UKMT over in D&D and we're howling with laughter like shot wolves

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Oh Snapple! posted:

What's the story on this

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3937061#post507375200

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
I think the thing people are missing is that koalas are terrible creatures, and naming yourself after them is the biggest red flag that was missed

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*typity typity type*

Honey Trap Queen posted:

I know that it's almost a meme at this point but.... Idris Elba would be a great Worf.

i'm in

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Tiler Kiwi posted:

I think the thing people are missing is that koalas are terrible creatures, and naming yourself after them is the biggest red flag that was missed
I been saying this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDNQPTqSl9Q

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Tiler Kiwi posted:

All they do is sit around eating poison they can barely digest and look ugly

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

Tiler Kiwi posted:

they do like to poo poo themselves and scream

seems a bit fitting

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
well everyone, thanks for the laughs, its been great. good night!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The only koala I respect: https://hunterxhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Koala

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Pick posted:

*typity typity type*

i'm in

This is a surprisingly good opinion

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ArfJason posted:

You did good Arf, you did good.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Honey Trap Queen posted:

And there it is. :allears:

And because no one answered my question, I'll ask again I guess.

Anyone know how many vacancies are still open in this administration?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

This is a surprisingly good opinion

i dunno about that.

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Where's that "presumptuous IK" meltdown that people were talking about before... this?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Roth posted:

hey gently caress you pal this also describes me!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Roth posted:

One of the most common causes of death for koalas is wearing away their teeth from eating nothing but an indigestible poison tree until they can't eat their indigestible poison tree anymore and they starve.

Any other animal would evolve to eat something that isn't an indigestible poison tree.

Cold Stone Killa
Jul 24, 2006

Guess where this lollipop's going?

ArfJason posted:

same to you and thank you for the good posts.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Kazinsal posted:

One of the most common causes of death for koalas is wearing away their teeth from eating nothing but an indigestible poison tree until they can't eat their indigestible poison tree anymore and they starve.

Any other animal would evolve to eat something that isn't an indigestible poison tree.

gently caress em

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

e-dt posted:

Where's that "presumptuous IK" meltdown that people were talking about before... this?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910305&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=301#post507518127

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lol

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
loving lol at the fact KM had a sockpuppet exclusively for complimenting herself and shilling her patreon.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

:hmmyes:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

scary ghost dog posted:

i dunno about that.

I could see Idris Elba Worf. It would pale in comparison to Michael Dorn's, but that's because Michael Dorn's Worf rules. :shrug:

Still waiting on a Captain Worf Star Trek show...

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

:thanks:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

believe in meeeeeeeeeee

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

christmas boots posted:

I just want to thank KM for bringing us all together when we needed it the most. I see some faces here I haven't always seen eye to eye with, but I'm glad we can all enjoy this moment

It’s like after ragnarok when all the remaining gods sit in a field and play chess together.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
It's not like KM showing her whole rear end changes all the other problems but man it's extremely funny.