Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Fried Watermelon posted:

The link doesn't work
im stupid try this https://discord.gg/UCgUqW

cuppy tea has issued a correction as of 02:11 on Aug 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
thanks for the pyramid links and stuff

i feel like amway is especially one to watch out for, given devos connections (and a hell of a lot more than that)

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

@helsin we could do with you back in here pal

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Flight 11 and 175 that supposedly hit the twin towers both intersected over Stewart ANG airfield at the exact sime time on the exact azimuth of the runways.

Part of the airfield was owned by Rifton Aviation which was run by the Bruderhof cult and it was a state-subsidized airline. There's old google user groups for ex-cult members that talk about how the cult members in the NY Rifton area were held in compounds and not allowed out or access to phones/electronics. One ex-cult member said she ran drugs to Nicaragua. Several posts about them kidnapping children from Africa and people having their children taken by the cult into the Rifton compounds and not being able to get custody back from the courts. Also talk about how no one knew how the leader of Rifton Aviation was getting his extremely expensive fleet of business jets and how they saw VIPs and politicians getting on board, there's posts going back to like 1997 talking about the Rifton/Stewart airport conspiracy and ex-members being harassed/threatened for speaking out.

There was a news article about how they were siphoning water from nearby areas illegally and the police showed up but the DA stepped in and said they couldn't do poo poo. Also CDAN said the creator of Frasier was a pedo cabal member who was on Flight 11 and the number of people with security clearances/media/gov connections on the two flights was extraordinary.

Reminds me of how The Finders members instead of facing justice caught an express flight to Hong Kong from Andrews AFB and Aquino running military bases and getting away with the police finding a stash of abuse videos in his house. Satanic military cabals are real, just look at Ft. Hood right now.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

World War Mammories posted:

okay I gotta goonsay again. "cytotoxic T-lymphocytes" and the polymerase chain reaction technique are not a goddamn conspiracy. you might as well prove that 9/11 was an inside job by noting its architecture used the sinister "low-carbon steel"

these get less fun when you know any of the terms of art and realize what they actually are

This is in general really good advice, but there's a lot of evidence that some people experience cytokine storm reactions on re-exposure both to Sars-CoV-2 specifically and a lot of the bat corona virii it's related to. There's also lots of really hosed up military and deep-state-NGO-esque things that preceded the current pandemic, like how Gain-of-Function research has gone through periods of being banned and unbanned, the Level 4 Wuhan lab publishing some papers during the banning period indicating they were doing it, plus a lot of other fuckery with virus study and collection in general. Like take the whole bullshit pushed media narrative that "it was absolutely not made in a lab and is definitely, definitely, definitely zoonosis": that's bullshit because it's impossible to prove a negative, and because it's entirely possible to have such a thing as, in essence, "lab-mediated zoonosis".

Much like the "N95 masks don't help!" bullshit from the WHO/CDC, which turned out to be false but have the rationale that they didn't want people hoarding stuff and impacting frontline medical workers, the "innocent" explanation is that people in power are well-meaning but maybe even rightfully do not trust the masses and are keeping with the "mushroom principle" of disclosure in order to make sure the public doesn't get freaked out and pre-emptively ban important areas of research. In some ways I'm sympathetic to this (ie, the ban on human cloning is a travesty and is a thing because people think we are going to jump straight from embryotic stem cells to mass enslavement of cloned people, again because policy "elites" think the masses are both stupid and immoral), but there are plenty of other potential explanations, too, that a lot of people won't even consider for reason that have sweet fuckall to do with real skepticism. To a purely motive-agnostic ruling caste, even a factionalized one, that kind of misinfo/blatant incompetence and contempt for the masses is useful to expose and push, because credulous succdem types, smug EU citizens, etc, will rush to believe out of pure scientism and tribalism/authoritarianism, which nazis and chuds notice and become enraged at the hypocrisy, while said nazis and chuds will also come at it from the opposite perspective and become useful idiots to push a "these are not the droids you're looking for" view of conspiratorial thinking being "anti-science", which is great if you want to run around and do a bunch of conspiracies.

Now, if we actually assume some motive and that this was done by some faction in accordance with their aims, well:

nut posted:

we are living in the American remake of utopia. also lol they’re gonna kill off their own base if vaccines are the filter

Not necessarily. If you can actually trigger a cytokine storm in people via vaccine (not just re-exposure), even in a small % of the population, that would actually help Republicans/racists electorally, and even the power elite more generally, because of the whole red/blue divide over vaccines, as well as class. Even if you look at genetically identical populations, if college-educated white people who like football (which is played with a prolate spheroid) and own MAGA hats are 10% less willing to get the vaccine than college-educated white people who like football (which is played with an isocahedron) and own NPR totebags, but that ultimately means they just skip the 0.5% risk of death from a cytokine storm, that helps Team Red out quite a bit electorally. Remember how people keep predicting that Texas is going to turn blue any day now? They are facing down demographic decline if racialized voting patterns stay the same. Most of America does still ultimately reject their policies and their racism, despite the heavily pushed media narratives. There are lots of ways you could weaponize negative reactions from a vaccine just psychologically and maybe get a certain % of some POC groups to switch their allegiance away from Democrats, let alone if there really would be ways to target certain racial groups in a mechanical sense and not just the obvious "lol people of color get boned bc they're poor and also held in contempt by white society". It doesn't have to be straightforward "lol this virus kills black people"; I think most of this poo poo works by psychological counter-reactions, essentially getting the partisans of the other side to show their worst selves to each other and watch their coalition collapse. Rooftop Koreans and so on, or all the anti-affirmative-action lawsuits and blatant "SJW" hypocrisy surrounding that sort of poo poo.

Or just look at people in the west en masse going "NOPE" to the Russian vaccine. How much of that is actual scientific skepticism, and how much of it is just xenophobia and media narrative about evil Putin wrapped up in the smug scientism of the succ corps?

nut posted:

when people talk about the scientific origins of covid they never mention the decades of work by researchers studying coronaviruses in bat populations in China who have warned about a potential COVID-19 for most of their careers and I say this as a poster who would love to believe it’s manufactured

As I alluded to above, there's a lot of hosed up poo poo about the Gain of Function stuff done in that window. I could legit buy various spooks taking advantage of that to try to generate a causus belli to go to war with China. It's not like Trump hasn't been blatantly trying to do that as-is, even if it's just a trade war.

E: Also, I don't think to the actual Republican elite construed super narrowly, the white supremacy angle actually matters all that much. It's hard to think of it that way, and obviously they'll continue to be mostly white anyway because duh old money, but I think people assume it's more of a primary animus than it really is. What they want is really cheap and exploitable physical/manual labor and easily controllable intellectual/knowledge labor, and ideally with as many wedge issues and demographic splits between them as humanly possible.

HELLO LADIES has issued a correction as of 01:56 on Aug 25, 2020

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

cuppy tea posted:

no you asked me that twice and now you're spooking me :(

what about it

also they think we live in a fake world that was created to trap lucifer and maybe had vatican recognition for a while despite pretty clearly doing ritual magic? been a while but I remember it being interesting stuff

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Uncle Seymour wants you to eat your beans.
Sorry, nevermind.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

HELLO LADIES posted:

As I alluded to above, there's a lot of hosed up poo poo about the Gain of Function stuff done in that window. I could legit buy various spooks taking advantage of that to try to generate a causus belli to go to war with China. It's not like Trump hasn't been blatantly trying to do that as-is, even if it's just a trade war.

yeah don’t get me wrong, I’ve seen some of the gain of function work and all the pandemic rehearsals, but it’s also not fair to paint the opposing view, that it is a zoonosis, as baseless cover up when there’s been decades of work suggesting such an outbreak is possible, not to mention SARS, MERS, and SADS outbreaks in the past 20 years

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

nut posted:

yeah don’t get me wrong, I’ve seen some of the gain of function work and all the pandemic rehearsals, but it’s also not fair to paint the opposing view, that it is a zoonosis, as baseless cover up when there’s been decades of work suggesting such an outbreak is possible, not to mention SARS, MERS, and SADS outbreaks in the past 20 years

You're misunderstanding me. I think it's most likely that was just fuckup and "elite" bureacrats (as opposed to actual elite scientists) just being predictably elitist, condescending, and basically projecting more moral badness and stupidity on the public than is actually there, but I also think it's entirely the case that there are plenty of political cabal types even in a mundane sense, just normal right politicians and military leaders, who know that kind of reaction from someone like Tedros is likely, and unlike various bureaucrats, also have a better understanding of how the public will react. It's not, in and of itself, evidence in any way for COVID19 fabrication, but if you think of conspiracies as needing "motive, means, and opportunity", for right-wing fake populists, just provoking a ham-handed reaction from bureaucrats is in and of itself a great motive, because it lets them push their ideological and political goals: "defund the CDC/WHO/entirety of the welfare state", "your taxes are too high because you are paying for gross incompetence", "don't let them come for your healthcare / it is a Good Thing that your medical care is tied to employment, so that Good Hardworking People like you can get treated by competent doctors who work for ~real businesses~".

If the WHO etc had just said "it is most likely a simple zoonosis, although obviously we can't rule anything out", that would be one thing. Insisting that it absolutely couldn't be zoonosis, absolutely not, and anyone who even suggests it is a conspiracy theorist is so blindingly tonedeaf and counterproductive that it's evidence of incompetence in it's own right. Good job, motherfuckers, you just undermined your own goddamn authority and polarized the people you most want/need to earn the trust of, great loving job. It's a category of error that forces on the "establishment welfare state pseudo-left" keep making again, and again, and again, and again, and it makes me want to rip my hair out.

HELLO LADIES has issued a correction as of 02:17 on Aug 25, 2020

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I mean look at the vacillating messaging behind wearing masks in the US and HCQ as a prophylactic for coronaviruses worldwide. politics has always treated science like a yes or no answer, ignoring that it is a non terminating, constantly changing process that is characterized more by failure than success. at this point it feels incompatible with politics especially compared with the absolute nature of faith

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I do believe the pandemic is “natural” however I will not discount out of hand evidence that points to it being an Epstein dead mans switch because it kinda makes sense with everything he was into

he wanted to live forever and put his dick on a robot body and had access to a lot of scientists so why would he not get one to create a nasty virus as Bond villain level blackmail against the numerous people with mutual interests to see him silenced uniting against him

I’m just saying, it tracks

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I just want to position us to truly dunk on everyone’s heads including the scientific community who get left out a lot

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I do believe the pandemic is “natural” however I will not discount out of hand evidence that points to it being an Epstein dead mans switch because it kinda makes sense with everything he was into

he wanted to live forever and put his dick on a robot body and had access to a lot of scientists so why would he not get one to create a nasty virus as Bond villain level blackmail against the numerous people with mutual interests to see him silenced uniting against him

I’m just saying, it tracks

We've done molbio work on this thing, there'd be signs of tampering. If people did something to cause it, it was probably a bungled passaging experiment.

This thread is vanishing into the weeds, and we need to get back on topic.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

HELLO LADIES posted:

Much like the "N95 masks don't help!" bullshit from the WHO/CDC, which turned out to be false but have the rationale that they didn't want people hoarding stuff and impacting frontline medical workers, the "innocent" explanation is that people in power are well-meaning but maybe even rightfully do not trust the masses and are keeping with the "mushroom principle" of disclosure in order to make sure the public doesn't get freaked out and pre-emptively ban important areas of research.

Where did they say actually say this? I've been told that the CDC guidance was different during Obama era viral outbreaks. But looking at the archives of the poo poo that was posted online it was clearly stated that N95 should be used by medical professionals or anyone working in an environment where they would risk exposure. Everyone else was suggested to avoid doing anything that would require them to wear a mask in the first place.

I find it hard to believe anyone would blatantly say "this doesn't work" when almost all of the regulations in North America are based on being super vague and not giving clear instructions about anything leaving everything to the discretion of the employer.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Lostconfused posted:

Where did they say actually say this? I've been told that the CDC guidance was different during Obama era viral outbreaks. But looking at the archives of the poo poo that was posted online it was clearly stated that N95 should be used by medical professionals or anyone working in an environment where they would risk exposure. Everyone else was suggested to avoid doing anything that would require them to wear a mask in the first place.

I find it hard to believe anyone would blatantly say "this doesn't work" when almost all of the regulations in North America are based on being super vague and not giving clear instructions about anything leaving everything to the discretion of the employer.

surgeon general of the US right here in march: https://twitter.com/surgeon_general/status/1233725785283932160?lang=en

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Welp, that guy is an idiot.

quote:

Adams attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine as an Eli Lilly and Company Scholar.[8] He also received a Master of Public Health degree from the University of California, Berkeley in 2000, with a focus on chronic disease prevention.[10] Adams completed his internship in internal medicine (2002–2003) at St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital, and his residency in anesthesiology (2003–2006) at Indiana University. He is board certified in anesthesiology.[11]

Maybe not a complete mouth breathing moron, but it doesn't sound like he has any qualifications to talk about containing a viral outbreak.

Lostconfused has issued a correction as of 02:59 on Aug 25, 2020

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

Lostconfused posted:

He's also a black Trump appointee, which in and of itself you'd think the average black dude would realize is going to make "both sides" instantly suspicious of his credibility, and presumably double down cautiousness and making his statements the most bland they could possibly be. Instead he basically turns himself into Exhibit A of a whole lot of racist, anti-statist ideology for chuds. Is Trump smart enough to realize that would probably happen? Doubtful, but is Pence? Stone? Bannon?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Lostconfused posted:

Maybe not a complete mouth breathing moron, but it doesn't sound like he has any qualifications to talk about containing a viral outbreak.

He's the highest medical professional in the country, if you can believe it. But it's a position appointed by the president, so...

But go back to the Coronavirus task force briefings in March--he, Dr. Birx, Dr. Fauci, etc. were all adamant to the press that the public didn't need masks, masks didn't work, etc.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

uber_stoat posted:

that kid who won the democratic primary and then got cancelled for being a sociopathic sex pest, he was talking about donatism on the timeline, though I have no idea why nor do I even know what donatism is. so there you go.

I was making a joke but since you answered earnestly I guess I have to clarify:

During the early days of Christianity, priests who would be persecuted by Romans for practicing the faith had a habit of renouncing their faith under duress. People got to thinking that if you treated your religion as being that disposable, it reflects badly on the faith and makes it difficult to convince followers that you're being sincere.

The Donatists then attempted to establish their own belief that anyone who did this would no longer be considered Christian, and could no longer perform sacraments, and most notably, that any of the sacraments that they previously did, would no longer count - so as a priest yourself, you can't just renounce your faith at gun-swordpoint and then snap back if you happen to be let go afterwards, and as a follower, you can pressure your priests to please not do that, because if they baptized you and they renounce their faith, suddenly your baptism doesn't count anymore and that sucks for you.

Augustine of Hippo railed against this, taking a broad intepretation of their beliefs - his argument was that if sinning meant that a priest was no longer eligible to perform sacraments, then no priest was no longer eligible to perform sacraments, which means the religion just dies out, and we can't be that intolerant or else Christianity is never going to get anyway for lack of sufficiently-pure priests to spread the faith. (I kind of think that his argument is overly broad since the Donatists were presumably only targeting the specific act of renouncing the faith while under Roman custody, but I could be misinformed, and anyway that's neither here nor there)

Anyway, that Aaron Coleman guy was making an analogy between feminism and Donatism, in that by castigating him for being a sex pest, feminism is engaging in the same kind of excessively zealous purging of the insufficiently pure that Donatists did.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
FWIW I definitely remember the mixed messaging coming out in late-Feb/early-March about mask-wearing.

I don't think it ever got as bad as "they don't work" here where I live, but it was along the lines of "you don't need them if you're not sick" combined with "you shouldn't wear them because it's causing shortages for the medical community that needs it badly". I got into a heated argument with my med student sibling who chewed me out for posting a picture on March 12th of me wearing a mask while in line for Panda Express, which was the last time I've eaten in a restaurant this year.

HELLO LADIES also raises a good point with regards to the Russian vaccine: I think it's reasonable to be skeptical of something that, as far as we know, hasn't been tested rigorously enough to be effective, but to dismiss it out-of-hand as could-not-ever-possibly-be-effective is just Russiagate bullshit. I mean, I wouldn't have easy access to it and maybe never will, but if a year from now it's been given to enough people to demonstrate that it's not going to kill you and is effective at protecting against COVID, why not, right?

Any vaccine coming out within the next, oh I don't know, three months? has good cause to be looked at closely that it wasn't rushed into production with insufficient testing, but that's something that applies to all of them, whether it's coming from the US (because lol Trump may well try to circumvent the FDA anyway just to boost his election chances) or Russia or China.

EDIT: I just remembered the other big reason cited against mask-wearing was that if you didn't know how to wear it and handle it properly you were only going to be more of a danger to yourself, which does strike me as one of those things where as ostensibly well-meaning impulse just further muddies the issue.

gradenko_2000 has issued a correction as of 03:45 on Aug 25, 2020

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

I ain't touching any vaccine for this thing, not without at least 5 months free of bullshit. Not after what heard about some of the sars vaccines.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1298078217870417920?s=20

wow this is rude, how are they gonna get out?

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

HELLO LADIES posted:

He's also a black Trump appointee, which in and of itself you'd think the average black dude would realize is going to make "both sides" instantly suspicious of his credibility, and presumably double down cautiousness and making his statements the most bland they could possibly be. Instead he basically turns himself into Exhibit A of a whole lot of racist, anti-statist ideology for chuds. Is Trump smart enough to realize that would probably happen? Doubtful, but is Pence? Stone? Bannon?

I only have contempt for leadership positions. It's rarely that a person gets there through expertise or ability. But sure, I guess someone could have placed him there to be a failure.

mod sassinator posted:

He's the highest medical professional in the country, if you can believe it. But it's a position appointed by the president, so...

But go back to the Coronavirus task force briefings in March--he, Dr. Birx, Dr. Fauci, etc. were all adamant to the press that the public didn't need masks, masks didn't work, etc.

Did a quick search through the transcripts in march and all I got was

quote:

March 4, 2020
Bob Redfield: We need these N95 masks for the healthcare workers that are taking care of these patients. We do not recommend them to be used by the general public.

March 18, 2020
Seema Verma: The reality is, the stakes are high and we need to preserve personal protective equipment for those that are on the front lines of this fight. And to that end, we have put out guidelines over the last two weeks to expand the types of masks that can be used in routine care and saving those N95s for the most risky situations.
As far as "medical professionals" go, I think that's all they really had to say about masks. However I am not arguing that the administration isn't a complete failure in this crisis, or that anyone should even bother to listen to what they might have to say.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
yeah I'm not doubting that vaccine because of *~ r u s s I a ~* but because there's no way anyone's developed an effective vaccine for mass distribution 8 months in. also, afaik there never was a vaccine for SARS 1.0, which really makes me wonder if we'll ever have one for this guy.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

some exquisite crack/ping in this article

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bernhard

quote:

Krüger hid at his home until November 1946 when he handed himself over to the British authorities. Forging an enemy's currency was not a war crime; he faced no charges. He was detained until early 1947 when he was handed over to the French. They attempted to persuade him to forge passports for them, but he refused; he was released in November 1948. He underwent a denazification process, during which statements were produced from the forger-inmates whose lives he had been responsible for saving. He later worked for the Hahnemühle paper company.[80][81] In 1965 the East German writer Julius Mader published Der Banditenschatz, an attack on the West German government for harbouring Krüger.[82]

Schwend amassed a fortune from Operation Bernhard. He was captured by American forces in June 1945, who tried to use him to assist in setting up a counterintelligence network in Germany, the Gehlen Organization. After he was caught trying to defraud the network, he fled to Peru. Although he periodically acted as an informant for Peruvian intelligence, he was arrested for currency smuggling and selling state secrets. After a two-year prison sentence, he was deported to West Germany where he was tried for a wartime murder in 1979; he was given a suspended sentence for manslaughter.[83]

quote:

The Tilhas Tizig Gesheften, a small group formed from the British Army's Jewish Brigade, obtained a supply of counterfeit pounds from Jaacov Levy, one of Schwend's money-laundering agents. The forged notes were used to buy equipment and to bring displaced persons to Palestine, in defiance of the British blockade of the territory.[96]

shame on an IGA has issued a correction as of 05:24 on Aug 25, 2020

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

To be fair, TTG was pretty goony

quote:

The three words that make up the phrase are Arabic [تِلحسْ طِيزي, tilhas tizi, "eat my rear end"] and Yiddish [געשעפטן, gesheften, "business"], combined to form a modern Hebrew slang expression, meaning "You-eat-my-rear end business."[1] 

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Any good reads or pings related to NXIVM?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Elderbean posted:

Any good reads or pings related to NXIVM?

not quite NXIVM, but it is about a cult:

https://web.archive.org/web/20191115230624/https://lorenzoae.wordpress.com/2019/09/15/the-deep-politics-of-jared-letos-cult/

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftvQhTH08U

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

StratGoatCom posted:

no gently caress you goon

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

trump is literally the king in yellow(ish) and we are all living in fake news carcosaville

e: the constitution becomes the pallid mask and behind that lunacy anything goes. words dont mean words and truth is whatwvwr you say and even if that wasnt the case no one listens. its reverse babel tower, the perfect crime!

Sleekly has issued a correction as of 11:17 on Aug 25, 2020

nut
Jul 30, 2019

StratGoatCom posted:

instead of posters coming in to drop one of these or talk about how steamed they are that people aren't meeting their standards for this thread, try asking something about epstein or posting something interesting urself. If it hasn't been obvious from all these tangents, people in this thread are pretty excited to share something they know.

K9
May 6, 2007

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I never really noticed before how the island looks like a baby committing seppuku

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
There's no way that pedos and occultists could rule the planet. Pedos have coke bottle glasses and wear anoraks and have weird hair and you throw bricks at their houses. Occultists are goths that prick themselves with needles and listen to throbbing gristle.

There's only one explanation, that aliens put them in power. Think about it, we have our secret space program that nobody knows about, but we have a civilian SETI that can pick up signals like the Wow! one. There's only one solution: Find the constellation they're from to beam at and snitch on THEIR elites to their masses. Send out Q drops in binary.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

that island looks like one of those island head men statues with a giant dong

K9
May 6, 2007

MysteriousStranger posted:

that island looks like one of those island head men statues with a giant dong

the head has an epsteiny-vibe to it imo, coincidence im sure

nut
Jul 30, 2019

K9 posted:

the head has an epsteiny-vibe to it imo, coincidence im sure

which part is the egg

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

nut posted:

which part is the egg

look at the dong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

generous