Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoren
May 28, 2008
I really enjoyed those few chapters she had with Kenpachi :allears:

I would honestly enjoy a Bleach prequel manga all about sword ghosts. It would be cool too since the human world would also be samurai or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Actually I think that last one is S.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

another thing: if kubo was always gonna replace ichigos personality with a bunch of cardboard he should have just gone whole hog and made him a harem protagonist so all these women with huge tits had something to do beyond getting one fight in the series before getting forgotten.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Boobs

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
why is one of the characters named cuntsquire

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
I mean, why is one of the characters actually a Nazi?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Sydin posted:

I mean, why is one of the characters actually a Nazi?

Because perfidious albion

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
We're dealing with a man who chose the name name "Tite" pronounced as "tight" because he thought it was cool sounding. Kubo is a better fashion designer and producer than he is anything else, as evident by him directing most Bleach openings and endings and picking the songs.

There's a hundred things to criticize the man for but he in a league of his own when it comes to costumes and song choices.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Mask was so awesome, he deserved to win.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Darth TNT posted:

Mask was so awesome, he deserved to win.

People say Kubo was phoning it in near the end. Nah, he just shifted focus from "plot" to his heart's burning passion which is dumbass fights with cool people. You'll never work a day again if you do what you love.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

:hmmyes:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/tvtuners/status/1298345910313910275?s=20

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Thoren posted:

True, that owned. But I will go to the grave swearing her Bankai was some random and unexplained poo poo.

What's there to explain, its power was 'sling acid -> kills'

That's it, that's the power.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

me, a plebian: 4 chapters means he'll probably do something fairly tight and character focused like Karakura Town
Tite Kubo, the biggest of all brains: literally immediately introduce a new council of fuckheads right down to a Yamamato-esque elderly fascist chief

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Parrotine posted:

What's there to explain, its power was 'sling acid -> kills'

That's it, that's the power.

Apparently whoever wrote the wiki understood what was happening better than I did because it claims she can manipulate blood with it and causes hallucinations and stuff. She can also break people's souls? Or something. Also, she can also heal her bankai because everyone can, of course.

Link

Also apparently there's an alternate timeline thing without Ichigo? There's a lot of Bleach stuff I was unaware of...

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

Apparently whoever wrote the wiki understood what was happening better than I did because it claims she can manipulate blood with it and causes hallucinations and stuff. She can also break people's souls? Or something. Also, she can also heal her bankai because everyone can, of course.

Link

Also apparently there's an alternate timeline thing without Ichigo? There's a lot of Bleach stuff I was unaware of...

you got hornswoggled by one of those fanfic wikis google sometimes surfaces man, that's not the actual Bleach wiki

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Shadow0 posted:

Link

No idea where he got any of that info from, maybe it's from one of those light novels that nobody read. I mainly read it as 'Shikai = heal / Bankai = kill', and she just used it to keep killing Kenny while using her shikai's effect to revive him from the brink of death each time for the best training montage ever.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rody One Half posted:

you got hornswoggled by one of those fanfic wikis google sometimes surfaces man, that's not the actual Bleach wiki

Oh, I see, oops. I guess my brain processed "fan" and "fiction" independently and thought it was the wiki made by fans, lol.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Jerkface posted:

why is one of the characters named cuntsquire

I think it's a typographic pun on 'countsquire', with a small capital 'Q' as a variant lowercase 'o', and then nobody in the editorial process had natural enough english to realise how it actually reads.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stairmaster posted:

give us more unohana, kubo. you coward.

Totally on board with this.

Thoren
May 28, 2008

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I probably would have lost my poo poo if it turned out the tiny pink haired girl sitting on Kenpachi's shoulder was the strongest badass of them all tbh

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's referring to unohana.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Gologle posted:

I probably would have lost my poo poo if it turned out the tiny pink haired girl sitting on Kenpachi's shoulder was the strongest badass of them all tbh

No she turned into cookies then into a sword

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Why does Unohana still look relatively young despite seeming to be as old as Yamamoto, who also looked relatively young in flashbacks but in the present appeared to be roughly 150 years old?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's bleach. why would anything be consistent or make sense?

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Clean living and a lot of murders

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

unohana can literally restore herself from just her skeleton. She's as old as she wants to be.

Thoren
May 28, 2008
Bleach nerd response: Yamamoto has an ego which is why he didn't restore his arm. This is canonically referenced by Ywach in chapter...

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sydin posted:

Why does Unohana still look relatively young despite seeming to be as old as Yamamoto, who also looked relatively young in flashbacks but in the present appeared to be roughly 150 years old?

She remembered to moisturize.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yamamoto used to smoke a lot of soul ciggies in his youth.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Boy I really dislike Balgo

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
We might just get British versions of the entire Bleach cast by the time this ends.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Balgo sucks poo poo. Wow they're setting up a bunch of poo poo to be resolved in 2 more chapters though (Not that resolution has ever been Kubo's strong suit, but it still seems like a whole lot)

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Shadow0 posted:

She remembered to moisturize.

she has the most moist bankai(its blood)

e: the light dragons are cool af imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007615

The chapter.