Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Gomiboy posted:

My empire of turt.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

unlimited shrimp posted:

it was KM wasnt it

i unironically think km was the one that went to lowtaxs gaming stream and bypassed the admins to get fyad closed, yes. or at least a part of a mass of ppl that did it. i have no actual evidence of this, but i was convinced it was her before and now with the "money speaks, so give lowtax lots of money to show him he made the right decision" and the fact shes dedicated enough to have an alt following her around and singing her own praises for 3 years, i will double down on that theory

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
change someones name to Turt Cobain

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fucker posted:

i unironically think km was the one that went to lowtaxs gaming stream and bypassed the admins to get fyad closed, yes. or at least a part of a mass of ppl that did it. i have no actual evidence of this, but i was convinced it was her before and now with the "money speaks, so give lowtax lots of money to show him he made the right decision" and the fact shes dedicated enough to have an alt following her around and singing her own praises for 3 years, i will double down on that theory

It's not even that radical of a theory.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
sorry i misremembered and thought tashilicious and turt were together but, the real funny part was always that turt’s s/o called him turt. anyway heres another vaguely relevant acreenshot i took

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
jay z sedan's forums experience in 22 seconds

https://youtu.be/DN9DW4rrEjY

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

God it’s so loving funny that she spent 3 years talking to herself

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
The Turt of the Screw
Turtus Andronicus
The Turt Towers
The Turt Locker

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS didnt really get enough credit for his perfectly lined up killshot in my opinion.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

zas don't lie, i only see you once in a blue moon. Very suspicious if you think about it... reveal your main

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Fucker posted:

"money speaks, so give lowtax lots of money to show him he made the right decision" and the fact shes dedicated enough to have an alt following her around and singing her own praises for 3 years, i will double down on that theory

speaking of, this saga keeps getting deeper the more i think about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU2wBKoDOzg

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

HolePisser1982 posted:

You say this like we all don't have alts to blow smoke up our own asses with.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Lucavi posted:

change someones name to Turt Cobain

Turt Wormbrain

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
The Johnny Cash cover of Turt is far superior to the NIN song.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS didnt really get enough credit for his perfectly lined up killshot in my opinion.
I'm not sure how much was known or how long it was known but I really feel like she could have gotten away with it if it weren't for her accidentally posting on the wrong account in her ban me thread.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

Who is this in reference to?

Idk but someone always has to come into this thread and say we're bad people for making fun of goons. Muerte, Grover, and now turt have all been in like the last month or two

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

i love this website so much

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

American McGay posted:

I'm not sure how much was known or how long it was known but I really feel like she could have gotten away with it if it weren't for her accidentally posting on the wrong account in her ban me thread.

Yeah, that account had so few posts that it wasn’t on the average goon radar.

She probably would have Bobbie Wickham’s Alt’d herself in QCS eventually though. Or switched to posting with it all the time and kept talking about KM and how great KM was. Or just respond to everything with gifs.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

American McGay posted:

Lmao

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

Three years! Three loving years! That is some dedication to a completely bonkers course of action.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Oh poo poo I thought Jeff just perma'd the account for posterity, not that she immediately hopped onto it

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

[pounding fists on table] TURT TURT TURT TURT

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I really thought this websites ability to be actually funny ended around 2016 or so, but hell its like the old days all of a sudden.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

zas don't lie, i only see you once in a blue moon. Very suspicious if you think about it... reveal your main

im only here for the drama these days (which means im here a lot)

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Pick posted:

lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Turt Sexual???

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

OctoberCountry posted:

Ejecting a cassette tape labeled "From the Mod Who Sold the World" from my Sony Walkman and flipping it over to reveal Side B, "OPERATION DELETE FYAD"

Remember PPJ this is a sneaking mission. Memes and slurs are procure on-site.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Paladinus posted:

Turt Sexual???

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

DigitalRaven posted:

It used to be that I’d look at the expiry date on my credit card and wonder what the forums - and the world - would have endured by that time.

These days, I do that with the expiry date of the milk.

Taking bets on what's gonna happen over the next 5 days.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pick posted:

lmfao

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I know that I, Pick, have made mistakes, but judge me not by my words, but by the words of those I've helped. now, let's turn it over to my dear friend Wily Snatch Kaiser

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Blue Raider posted:

I really thought this websites ability to be actually funny ended around 2016 or so, but hell its like the old days all of a sudden.

dunking on fools brings out the sa best in everyone

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

:allears:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

god drat you all now I can't stop saying the word turt in my head and giggling

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Thinking about a "my body too turtalicious for you" joke.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pick posted:

I know that I, Pick, have made mistakes, but judge me not by my words, but by the words of those I've helped. now, let's turn it over to my dear friend Wily Snatch Kaiser

sidebar: just wanna apologize, i skipped a bunch of your posts while you had the princess bride sicilian avatar and definitely missed out on good posts. never again

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Emerging from the forums war seemingly completely unscathed, just laughin a lot. 8 months later, routine check-in from the mods and all the walls of my apartment are covered in paint marker and crayon, the word “turt” over and over and over

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Fucker posted:

Her discord receipt ally sure went quiet real fast but I bet they've got the inside baseball on her "side" of the story which is probably the verbal equivalent of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

corgski posted:

Yeah I had been vaguely anxious about the the forums for a while and couldn't quite put my finger on it except that it felt like some bullshit facebook group drama and this is making literally everything snap into place. I may have been wrong about FYAD but at least I was right about BnR. :j:
i got crucified in a Games thread I have led for something like 4 or 5 years because i suggested that maybe an explicitly far-left political cant wasn't an entirely stable or great idea for your games and entertainment forum and i really did not expect to be proven correct so fast