Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Warbird posted:

Is that second panel a reference to something? Roll’s expression looks familiar but I can’t put my finger on it.

I think I draw faces like that a lot
I started sketching the lines and they come out wonky so I'm like "guess this is what her face will be now"

I was gonna make Roll be saying the thing but then it was funnier if it was Rosie, the true main character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musluk
May 23, 2011

So now issue 3 has 2 covers and we're still missing issue 2 cover lmao, loving this.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

I just realized the texture overlay makes Marina's outfit look way worse than it is.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth

Miss posted:

well i have no idea what's going on and life sucks so must be time for an inexplicable new page

"She's gonna win! She has all the Brazilian votes!"
"We gotta stop her! We need to-wait, how many is a brazillion?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Musluk posted:

So now issue 3 has 2 covers and we're still missing issue 2 cover lmao, loving this.

You might wanna check the numbering method we're all using :ssh:
Volume 2s cover was misinterpreted as volume 3

Das Boo posted:

I just realized the texture overlay makes Marina's outfit look way worse than it is.

Hell yeah!!!!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The MegaMan policy on ghosts is probably along the lines of Calculon's resurrection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzKArTR8A7Q

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Miss posted:

You might wanna check the numbering method we're all using :ssh:
Volume 2s cover was misinterpreted as volume 3

I blame uh, Grindcore and covid! Anyway, adding the newer stuff. Too busy irl to do something myself, but I wanna.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

beach prom BEACH PROM

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

and because my pages have been lacking a certain something lately here's this

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Just marathoned through this thread. At one point I was drinking tea and laughed to the point it came out my nose.
I swear the goon continuation has a more coherent plot than the original comic.
Speaking of which, I've no art skills but wanted to contribute this fanart traced from a manga with a similar level of coherency

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I’m going to have to get a god avatar or something once the site sells to fit in all these good good AVs you all have been posting.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Musluk posted:

I blame uh, Grindcore

YEP

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

Miss posted:

beach prom BEACH PROM

Holy poo poo this thread keeps getting better.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The nipple ribbons on Marina's shoulder poofs...

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
We've begun shipping. The Abyss stares back.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Marina x Rosie OTP

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Warbird posted:

I’m going to have to get a god avatar or something once the site sells to fit in all these good good AVs you all have been posting.

QCS has a thread where they’ll gift you upgrades and such if you can show proof that you donated at least the same amount of cash to RAINN, which... well, I think you’re more than qualified for. :v:

Warbird
May 23, 2012

As always a deeply appreciate the commitment to the can’t show the hands bit.

Regalingualius posted:

QCS has a thread where they’ll gift you upgrades and such if you can show proof that you donated at least the same amount of cash to RAINN, which... well, I think you’re more than qualified for. :v:

Hm, I’ll have to look into that.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Aug 25, 2020

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Das Boo posted:

Holy poo poo I just noticed her fingers

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Wait, did Tron always have a vagina-plate??

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Who What Now posted:

Wait, did Tron always have a vagina-plate??

It's probably her most distinguishing feature after you change the hairdo.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
It's weird as hell, and I'm not sure how it works for the butt. I think they took care in canon to not show her from that angle.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

It’s the real reason Legends 3 was cancelled. Yes, I’m still mad about that.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What is it bolted to????

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

It's probably best not to ask. Unless you happen to be (a) Mega Man, whom she seems eager to make such questions relevant for.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Das Boo posted:

It's weird as hell, and I'm not sure how it works for the butt. I think they took care in canon to not show her from that angle.

Not really? The models are just so low poly that there's nothing to see from behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpBDB_Qjf8Q&t=610s

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

What is it bolted to????

It's an Everlast

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Misadventures of Tron Bonne revealed that she refuses to wear pants without that skull plate. She'll just wear a longish pajama shirt if those pants are unavailable, paired with a lab coat and novelty goggles when doing science.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

IOU: $280. Goddamn goons!
Welcome to our new contributors:
Deki
Digamma-F-Wau
Procrastine
RogueTM
Geemer

If I missed anyone please yell at me to fix it!

Warbird fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Aug 26, 2020

Warbird
May 23, 2012

:siren::siren::siren:You crazy bastards have raised over $1000 for RAINN!!:siren::siren::siren:

Give yourselves a pat on the back!

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

I've been lurking here for the last couple weeks, and I want to say this is God's work you guys are doing.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Warbird your generosity is absolutely incredible
Also I'll try to do another page today for i am gripped with the spirit of Brazilian megaman comic creation

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Warbird posted:

:siren::siren::siren:You crazy bastards have raised over $1000 for RAINN!!:siren::siren::siren:

Give yourselves a pat on the back!
Holy gently caress dude are you loaded or something? :retrogames:

We gotta find a way to lessen the burden on you. That's just insane.

Oh, drat, I think we need a gang-tag at some point now.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I’m fortunate enough to be in a position where I can do things like this, I just try to make sure it goes to some good. That said there’s a very real chance I may have to switch up my budgeting in the coming months if I’m lucky, but I’m working on some stuff to address that with the RAINN folks.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Miss, you consistently have my favorite facial expressions. I can HEAR the lamentation.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Miss posted:

sometimes i think about drawing good but then i think about drawing poo poo and i know what the correct choice is

You don't seem to have made a choice to me. I just see a compromise in good poo poo.

What have you done!? :negative: What if Disney sees this?

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Darth TNT posted:

Della Duck's metal leg makes her basically a robot, right?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Darth TNT posted:

i am available to do a José Carioca series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Geemer posted:

Della Duck's metal leg makes her basically a robot, right?

Slight spoilers but I suppose not much more than that; they introduced a full on Astro Boy analogue