Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
If someone hammered and we got a flip over night, that would be so epic. Cause you all are on Australian time.

I honestly feel bad claiming to lunch bif because it would have been fine if I didn't, we really didn't need the gotcha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
You know if Bif gets hammered and flips town Toal you're next on the chopping block.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Gridlocked posted:

You know if Bif gets hammered and flips town Toal you're next on the chopping block.

bad post

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

spoken like clueless town before bif flips scum, a wonderful scum play. thank you gridlock.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gridlocked posted:

The gently caress is this post?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Ok ok I'm sorry. I am saying it because Bif's been on Toal's case the whole game and if she flips town her reads go up in value.

Clearly I kicked the hornets nest here so allow me to prevent more people from yelling at me today.

##vote Bif

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:redhammer:!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Konrad Curze was eventually killed, assassinated by the Callidus M'Shen. He fully knew when he would be slain down to the annointed hour, and in the time before his death he conversed with a corpse-statue that he addressed as the Emperor. Suprisingly the corpse spoke back, and the Emperor apparently assured Curze that his insanity was never his fault and he had acted as intended until Chaos interferred. Curze broke down when the Emperor questioned his belief that fate was predetermined, stating that he himself had chosen this path. He tore the corpse-puppet to pieces, and it's unclear if it was actually the Emperor speaking or a mere hallucination. Thereafter he completed his memoirs, known as The Dark, hiding the book away within his fortress. Later that night it is believed the Assassin M'Shen was allowed to infiltrate his palace on Tsagualsa, as she encountered no guards between herself and his throne room.

Bif AKA Konrad Curze, Scum Even-Night Watcher has been quite easily assassinated day 3.

"" posted:

Hello! you are Konrad Curze

Konrad Curze, also known as Night Haunter, was one of the twenty Primarchs created by the Emperor. Raised on the hellish world of Nostramo and plagued by prophetic visions of death, Curze became known as one of the most brutal and unstable Primarchs, a creature of terror and darkness that set him apart from many of his brothers. Ultimately he betrayed the Emperor and joined with Warmaster Horus in the Horus Heresy

You are a Scum Even-Night Watcher

You have the following active abilitiy: You may watch a target on an even night and find out who has visited them.

You win if scum hold the balance of power.

you have the following fake flavour:

Garviel Loken: Garviel Loken was the Captain of the 10th company of the Luna Wolves Space Marine Legion during the latter half of the Great Crusade. After distinguishing himself in battle, he was inducted into the Mournival,the advisory council to the Warmaster Horus, and from this position was a first-hand witness to the series of events that would result in Horus' damnation and the beginning of the Horus Heresy. Horus eventually saw fit to have Loken eliminated during the betrayal at Isstvan III, placing him at the front of the doomed invasion force alongside his friend and fellow marginalized Mournival member Torgaddon. When the virus bomb strike failed to kill all of the loyalist forces on the surface, the entirety of the traitor legions were eventually deployed to wipe out the survivors, who had fortified the Precentor's Palace under Loken's, Torgaddon's, and Saul Tarvitz's command. Given command of the loyalist Astartes of the XVI Legion, Loken declared that they were once again the Luna Wolves. Loken fought to the last as a loyal servant of the Emperor and refused to give any quarter to those who had betrayed the Emperor in favour of Horus.

it is now night 3

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Bifauxnen (7): tpink, Sandwolf, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Rarity, Amnistar, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Toalpaz, Gridlocked
Amnistar (1): Bifauxnen
Rarity (0): Amnistar, Toalpaz, Amnistar, Toalpaz
Asphyxious (0): Rarity, Rarity
Toalpaz (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (4): Asphyxious, Epsilon Plus, Hal Incandenza, hambeet

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 27th, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 18 hours, 20 minutes.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

With a crash a giant starship breaks through orbit, wrecked by the results of a gigantic space battle that happens over low orbit. the remains hurtle towards one man. Tpink AKA Kyril Sindermann - Vanilla Town has been crushed by a huge gently caress off spaceship.

"" posted:

You are: Kyril Sindermann
Kyril Sindermann was the Primary Iterator of the 63rd Expeditionary Fleet during the latter days of the Great Crusade. He was a gifted speaker and master of rhetoric, and a staunch believer in the secular society and ideals that the Emperor had imposed on the Imperium. After the Heresy, he took on a new identity as one of the founders of the Inquisition

You are a Vanilla Town.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

it is now day 4

TammyHEH fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Aug 26, 2020

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (10): Amnistar, Asphyxious, Epsilon Plus, Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, Rarity, Sandwolf, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Toalpaz

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 29th, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
:ghost: At least I died in style. Go town! :ghost:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Doing huge lols that Bif's claim was legit but she was still scum

Anyway I think we're close to solving this game. I think the last scum is either Hawke or Hal, I did some notes during night but it's late and I did an all you can eat buffet tonight and now I'm food coma-ing hard so I'll write it all up tomorrow morning

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Anything to report Toal?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh yeah I think it's safe to say Sandwolf is confirmed town at this point. I suppose in theory that Bif could have watched a scumbud but it makes very little sense. Also based on their D1 interactions I'm confident beet is town cause it wouldn't make sense if all 3 of them are scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Gaspy didn't visit anyone.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Toalpaz posted:

Gaspy didn't visit anyone.

:thunkher:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

It's a lot to consider, I know.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Umm Tommu is there a reason the flip comes as a quote from Rarity..?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

:stare:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote E+

Whatcha thinking Toal?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Toalpaz posted:

It's a lot to consider, I know.

Well I see that we only had one kill. In Call of Duty Mafia I was SK and held back my NK for 5 nights because I'd had a bunch of early heat on me and knew I was prime target for a tracker. This isn't enough to clear him for me on its own.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Sandwolf posted:

##vote E+

Bif flipping scum made me feel better about Eps personally. He wasn't one of the people I read during night phase but during my casework yesterday I felt pretty confident it was an either/or situation with them.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

##vote E+

Whatcha thinking Toal?

I think this sounds fine, especially that it felt like e+ was playing for time with that solving the game claim. But I wanna find the sk too.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

You saw nothing

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I’m actually more suss on beet because the argument with Bif didn’t seem to go anywhere

maybe he just doesn’t have it in him anymore

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i was suss on e+ and rarity yesterday, but after rarity casing and pushing bif yesterday i'm pretty sure they're town. so i might go re-look at their gaspy case.

i'll also reflect on e+ today based on bifs flip.

grid's end of day was not great. i still don't get why some of you think him casing dead players is townie.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

No I don't think she did better there, but I still think her actually being scum is unlikely since her effort game has been solid and consistent since day one. I haven't played with her before so maybe she's just like this every game, but I definitely read it as townie here.

For real though what is this hahaha

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

is it a defence or is it a frame job knowing you’re going to flip scum

Rarity what are the probabilities?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Toal, what are the odds?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

is it a defence or is it a frame job knowing you’re going to flip scum

Rarity what are the probabilities?

The odds of me flipping scum are 0% :)

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Rarity posted:

Well I see that we only had one kill. In Call of Duty Mafia I was SK and held back my NK for 5 nights because I'd had a bunch of early heat on me and knew I was prime target for a tracker.

F

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Rarity posted:

The odds of me flipping scum are 0% :)

because you'll flip SK ? :v:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

hambeet posted:

because you'll flip SK ? :v:

The odds of me flipping SK are also 0% :peanut:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Rarity posted:

The odds of me flipping SK are also 0% :peanut:

because you don't think you'll die? :v:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm like super scared sk is sw but I'm unable or unwilling to act on my wild fears.

He's really town but sk hasn't killed him yet. Tpink was obviously scum sk hunting.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sw?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I dare not speak his name

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Asphyxious posted:

I’m slowly rereading everyone’s posts and, hopefully this doesn’t get quoted at me hilariously after the game, I’m pretty sure both Bif and Beet are town. Which is aces. I’ve got a bit of time this game so I’m busting out some of my analysis criteria and they both measure up very well, esp in their interaction with bminus and in response to others cases.

My face tried to curl into a fist at that flip last night. gently caress me dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

I dare not speak his name

*i appear, suddenly*