Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
he's the final shrine - use motion controls to roll a giant steel ball over him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Relax Or DIE posted:

he's the final shrine - use motion controls to roll a giant steel ball over him

That's the gimmick of BOTW2. They thought the complaints about the ball puzzles were that there weren't enough of them. So now the entire world is full of motion controlled balls.

It's just one Giant Steel Ball Run all over the map.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

ive been trying to drop a big guillotine blade on him but it always lands slightly in front of him or behind him

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
i was looking through the gamepass PC offerings and saw that DQ11 Definitive is there? that can't be right, can it? i thought it was still a switch exclusive

e: they include pre-orders among the offerings, that seems mean

Oxxidation fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Sep 6, 2020

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/beanytuesday/status/1302380197560414211?s=20

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

"Unholy Diver"
"Sting (like the guy)"
"King Blizzard the Scissored Visard"

I'm loving dead :haw:

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Oxxidation posted:

i was looking through the gamepass PC offerings and saw that DQ11 Definitive is there? that can't be right, can it? i thought it was still a switch exclusive

e: they include pre-orders among the offerings, that seems mean

it's a port of the switch version. so much so that the assets are lower quality.

e:but yes it's supposed to release in december it seems

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

They called the good guy Sol Badguy

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Viewtiful Jew posted:

That's the gimmick of BOTW2. They thought the complaints about the ball puzzles were that there weren't enough of them. So now the entire world is full of motion controlled balls.

Breath of the Wild 2 is actually just a sequel to Odama

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Not a Children posted:

Because I don't pay attention to story in games much less fighting games it wasn't until XRD came out that I realized he wasn't in fact, a main story villain.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

oddium posted:

i've been v busy at work for a couple months and it means i have money to buy stuff but not enough time to play them all........... feels intentional ...........................

may rod gift you the free time you rightly deserve

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

FirstAidKite posted:

Breath of the Wild 2 is actually just a sequel to Odama

thanks Odama

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
A major villain in Guilty Gear is a man named That Man

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

A major villain in Guilty Gear is a man named That Man

and he has little doggy ears

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Finished Paradise Killer, it was pretty good (for a Danganronpa look-a-like)

REALLY need to explore every inch of the island for resources/evidence if you want a satisfying trial though

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Not a Children posted:

He's kindof an anti-hero?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Khanstant posted:

hosed up to call zingers a twinkie. zingers are way better than twinkies and they actually get moldy really easily because theres moisture and food in there instead of a twinkie that never goes bad because its the food god forgot

Twinkies actually go bad pretty fast, their supposed longevity is just a myth.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

just because you are badguy, does not mean you are bad guy

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

TRANCE VENGEMENT

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Infinitum posted:

KFC here in Aus used to do a Stacker Burger, which was just a Zinger with a Hashbrown on it. It was really good and tasty for when you wanted to be a Fat gently caress.
Then they stopped making it.

Then they brought it back and now it's just 2x Zingers.
Fuckers.

KFC has wronged me for the last time. I used to get the 5$ Fill Up which came with two pieces of chicken, mashed potatoes, a biscuit, and a cookie (second biscuit). This was very good value because it also came with a drink and for some reason it only costed 20 cents to upgrade the drink to a large, so 5.25 for a solid meal. Then like a year ago they halved the amount of mashed potatoes you get, which was okay because it was still a lot of food, but this year they consolidated the wing+breast into now just one thigh, which is a bridge too far. I also got their popcorn chicken and the pieces were so small that it was basically just breading balls and no actual chicken.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

cuntman.net posted:

i actually have a game backlog now, its weird. i dont know if its because i have a life now or because im just spending that time playing warframe instead

my money is on warframe. nothing keeps you from videogames quite like treadmill-shaped videogame.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

Twinkies actually go bad pretty fast, their supposed longevity is just a myth.

I watched a bunch of videos of a guy eating old MREs yesterday and aint one of em contain a twinkie, so this totally tracks to me. If Twinkies were such hot poo poo at lasting forever they'd be crammed into those things left n right.

Speaking of snacks, y'all seen what babies are eating these days? Seen this baby today had this cool snack that was made out of blueberries + purple carrot somehow baked into a little crispy bar thing. Said it was for teething but I tried a bit and didn't grow any new teeth.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i have played sea of thieves all day and i might just end up playing sea of thieves all week

the game has never allowed me to hear in-game voice chat for some reason, even through re-installs, and i have been told this is in fact a blessing from the Lord

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Me and my friends played a bunch of Jackbox games tonight. One of those games was this like auction pictionary game. That is the worst Jackbox game I have ever played holy gently caress.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
is it this one? https://www.jackboxgames.com/bidiots/

usually i love the drawing ones but this one feels so arbitrary, the inclusion of trying to guess the random value of the paintings depending on messages from NPCs... just doesn't feel like a jackbox game at that point. Why not have it be pictionary, but you make bids based on how confident you are that you'll be able to correctly guess it in the end. Then end of game, if you guess right you get the value of that art to keep, if not, set up something for others to guess. IDK, just spotballing, just seems like keeping everything relative to the group youre playing with is when their games are best.

Tee Fury is a great drawing one, everything subjective to the group playing, something fun to do for bad drawlers, takes like 15 seconds to explain the game and even drunk people can do it.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I spent most of the day playing CK3 as a 13-year-old Lazy Wrathful Paranoid girl who got dropped onto the Empress's throne because her dad died at the hands of an incompetent physician who had also accidentally killed two of his other kids on the operating table but he never fired the physician because she was also his concubine.

The other vassals of the empire deposed me and maybe they were right that I would not be a good leader, but since I was playing her, they were the real villains. Spent 20 years building an assassination plot against the emperor, but then realized that killing him didn't actually do anything (and a couple decades later at a feast she would drunkenly reveal that she did it but no one cared by that point). So the next few decades consisted of turning all the vassals against the new emperor and winning independence, then building a power base by extorting people for money with fake TMZ rumors, and also seizing rival kingdoms by kidnapping their rulers (this is so broken lol).

The final step of the puzzle was to once again swear fealty to the empire, as part of a nine-dimensional chess plot over eight years to build a claim on the throne then kidnap the empress to force the claim through. However the empress was a dumbass and self-owned by trying to arrest my character for unrelated reasons and their feeble army ran into the buzzsaw of my Dynasty Warriors-level army that were fighting for a Living Legend. That didn't give me the empire title though, and I was never able to put the plot into action before the character died and now I'm playing as her heir trying to pick up the pieces.

CK3 is good. Gamepass is superb value, only continues to grow (like the renown of my dynasty)

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Not a Children posted:

same energy:

https://twitter.com/SJUHawks_MRow/status/1300508962186506241

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Thrust Bigmuscle

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Slab Sportsgood

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFHlJ2voJHY

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Bob Johnson

e: oh, wait

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Homer Un

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Shoots Scoreslong

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Stretch Inning VII

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Blade Highstick

Puck Hatrick

Stan Cupwin

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Kerrzhe posted:

i have played sea of thieves all day and i might just end up playing sea of thieves all week

the game has never allowed me to hear in-game voice chat for some reason, even through re-installs, and i have been told this is in fact a blessing from the Lord

I've literally never had a positive experience with voice chat that doesn't involve people on my friends list

open voice chat was a huge mistake and should be removed from all games

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Zaph Jokeruin

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Zaph Jokeruin

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

Blast Hardcheese

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Travis Touchdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004