Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I do not see the contradiction here, have the aunt put up some sexy bikini photos on Instagram, bam, you just won over both demographics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Uh no? gently caress Boomers and anything they want/value. Olivia doesn't need to degrade herself to please a bunch of assholes

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Are traditional Nancy fans particularly reprehensible, or is this just the insane goon intergenerational hatred thing again

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Phlegmish posted:

Are traditional Nancy fans particularly reprehensible, or is this just the insane goon intergenerational hatred thing again

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Phlegmish posted:

The war between the old Tradfans and the Lit CrewTM has been long and bloody, and cannot be summarized by trite phrases such as "reprehensible" and "intergenerational hatred".

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Twitter embedding fucks this one up.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Calvin as a tech bro is bizarrely fitting.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Gamer Dilbert is the reason I wake up every morning afternoon.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Smuggo is lit.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

om nom nom posted:

People are dumb as hell. You can literally find any degree of sexy lady, cartoon or real, on the internet. Why do you need it in your newspaper comics section.

They desire horny, but they believe that indulging in it is shameful. So they need little drip feeds of horny in completely mundane places, like comic strips for children.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Fister Roboto posted:

They desire horny, but they believe that indulging in it is shameful. So they need little drip feeds of horny in completely mundane places, like comic strips for children.

Or lovely burger restaurants.

The boomer need to sacrifice all quality for the vague hint of sex is so weird

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Calvin as a tech bro is bizarrely fitting.

Calvin was always a complete poo poo. And, because Hobbes was made up by Calvin, so was Hobbes. They were the antagonists of the strip. If you liked them you are a Reddit.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Calvin was always a complete poo poo. And, because Hobbes was made up by Calvin, so was Hobbes. They were the antagonists of the strip. If you liked them you are a Reddit.

:wrong:

Also, Mods?!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

More like Opinions: Megadoodoo

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

om nom nom posted:

People are dumb as hell. You can literally find any degree of sexy lady, cartoon or real, on the internet. Why do you need it in your newspaper comics section.

What! No. I don't believe you. Sexy ladies on the internet, preposterous! I don't buy it. Link me some evidence of this so I may judge for myself!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm also sceptical, I've been masturbating to vaguely woman-shaped leaves and rocks all these years

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
Can... can Gamer Dilbert see and hear Gamer Hobbes? This is breaking both canon and my suspension of disbelief.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

Can... can Gamer Dilbert see and hear Gamer Hobbes? This is breaking both canon and my suspension of disbelief.

Lol, hell yeah!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Phlegmish posted:

I'm also sceptical, I've been masturbating to vaguely woman-shaped leaves and rocks all these years

that explains your steam library

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ok this is great too

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

when you're that rich everyone just kind of humours your disassociative identity disorder

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Splicer posted:

when you're that rich everyone just kind of ignores that you hired a man to wear a Hobbes costume while you use ventriloquism to speak for him.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Non-gamer Hobbes wasn't on mic, dumbass

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I'd imagine Gamer Hobbes is actually a robot made from Calvin's PS4

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

ultrafilter posted:

Twitter embedding fucks this one up.

drat, GURPS, that takes me back.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Also, this classic comes to mind;

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Gamer Hobbes isn't meant to be real in the real world, but rather the contained world of the comics page, where he's already real.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
gently caress, Venture Bros and now this in the same day? Fuckin 2020.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
She was too good for him anyway.

Plus the comic sucked.

uvar
Jul 25, 2011

Avoid breathing
radioactive dust.
College Slice

SomeJazzyRat posted:

gently caress, Venture Bros and now this in the same day? Fuckin 2020.

Wait, what?? no :smith:

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Paladinus posted:

She was too good for him anyway.

Plus the comic sucked.

Holy poo poo it gets worse???

https://twitter.com/alecrobbins/status/1303339904454111232?s=20

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

I don't know if I'm into gamer Calvin & Hobbes. Part of why Gamer Dilbert was funny was because Dilbert is a totally forgettable comic.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I guess we'll find out.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

it is jarring trying to understand characters emotions vs the continual sarcastic grin on everyone's face at all times.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Yeah.

Thats the joke.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Can someone else watch the video and tell us wtf is going on to save the rest of us from having to watch it

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
He admits that he isn't actually married to Betty Boop

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Can someone else watch the video and tell us wtf is going on to save the rest of us from having to watch it

He's trying to make this whole thing into an ARG and doing poorly at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Skip to 2:05 for the summary