Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

CommonShore posted:

There's some scene where everyone is laughing at something subtle and Homer is laughing along and the shot ends with Homer repeating one word with a goofy wall-eyed gaze, revealing that he's laughing at the funny word and not at the joke because he doens't actually get it but that's ok because he's having fun too but I can't remember what scene it is for the life of me.

Anyways imagine that I posted a gif of that scene with "ahahaha 'Tans'" as the text.

Black and Tans, resulting in "Tans" becoming Irish slang for the British. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Well, imgur sucks now, time to try attachments. Spent way way way too long on this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

what scene in frinkiac is that?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

alexandriao posted:

what scene in frinkiac is that?

Copying the text straight from Frinkiac so forgive the all-caps, but Homer goes:

SO I SAID TO HIM, "LOOK, BUDDY, YOUR CAR WAS UPSIDE DOWN WHEN WE GOT HERE. AND AS FOR YOUR GRANDMA, SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE MOUTHED OFF LIKE THAT!"

Speaking of that line, it's not just something ridiculous the writer thought up as an end to some story Homer was telling but as is usual with the Simpsons it's actually a reference, "to the Flannery O'Connor short story A Good Man Is Hard to Find, wherein a southern family (including an oblivious grandmother) is murdered after getting into a car wreck on a country road."

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Rascar Capac posted:

Black and Tans, resulting in "Tans" becoming Irish slang for the British. :eng101:

I know I'm just enjoying the absurdity of being a Canadian who enjoys Simpsons memes with Irish slang in them

Or if you rather

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

Lobok posted:

Copying the text straight from Frinkiac so forgive the all-caps, but Homer goes:

SO I SAID TO HIM, "LOOK, BUDDY, YOUR CAR WAS UPSIDE DOWN WHEN WE GOT HERE. AND AS FOR YOUR GRANDMA, SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE MOUTHED OFF LIKE THAT!"

Speaking of that line, it's not just something ridiculous the writer thought up as an end to some story Homer was telling but as is usual with the Simpsons it's actually a reference, "to the Flannery O'Connor short story A Good Man Is Hard to Find, wherein a southern family (including an oblivious grandmother) is murdered after getting into a car wreck on a country road."

Those goddamn Harvard boys

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

This is one of those things where you think you have an idea, but one quarter of the way through you're wondering what were you thinking

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

popewiles posted:

This is one of those things where you think you have an idea, but one quarter of the way through you're wondering what were you thinking

Originally I thought this was going to be about Sheheqazaramesh but he was stealing olives, not grapes. Disregard!

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Cacator posted:

Originally I thought this was going to be about Sheheqazaramesh but he was stealing olives, not grapes. Disregard!

No fancy allusions from me friend

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Lobok posted:

"to the Flannery O'Connor short story A Good Man Is Hard to Find, wherein a southern family (including an oblivious grandmother) is murdered after getting into a car wreck on a country road."

Describing grandma as oblivious is really missing out on Flannery O’Connor.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

does anyone remember the Wifey Spooney meme

I can't find it and i have to make a joke to one of my wives

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Lobok posted:

woah

thank you kind sir!!

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Apricot One memes are my favourite obscure memes

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Rarity posted:

Apricot One memes are my favourite obscure memes

:same:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://mobile.twitter.com/thatbilloakley/status/1303787954066743296

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Bill Oakley is a good human being.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Twitter embeds suck balls because they're basically unviewable, at least on mobile.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
twitter always renders them half rear end to try and make you go to their site. A lotta times you can open the pic by itself in a new tab without the whole rigamarole of trying to deal with their bullshit. The whole thing actually does load, it just shows only a part for some reason.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Its not Dankmus but its very wholesome and a reminder of a time when they could have a heartwarming ending to an episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKyop_elE6Y

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/BenHugh26422354/status/1303961597115879424

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

I am moe

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
Just ISF getting a rally going with a shed company.

https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1303708764957216769?s=19
https://twitter.com/ShedsDirectIre/status/1303979136222924805?s=19

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I love interacting with brands

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Wonderful. Those loving amatuers like JuiceOne just dick around making videos, this guy is playing with the very concept of the video. Truly, they are taking us to strange new places... and I love it.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Wasn't there a whole thing with some really weird people making mashup videos to play out their fanfiction?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Wasn't there a whole thing with some really weird people making mashup videos to play out their fanfiction?

It's not very nice to call Waylon Smithers "Really weird"

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Rarity posted:

I love interacting with brands

Yes this will supply adequate sheds for the doctor who marathon

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Dragonstoned posted:

Its not Dankmus but its very wholesome and a reminder of a time when they could have a heartwarming ending to an episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKyop_elE6Y

I'd never seen this before and it made me cry in a good way. Simpsons 2-8 is the most magical media ever created.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Laopooh posted:

I'd never seen this before and it made me cry in a good way. Simpsons 2-8 is the most magical media ever created.

it's amazing and also reminds me a lot of melodysheep

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
An important thing to remember about Pogo is that, after the Pulse shooting, he called killing gays "fantastic" and said he hated the gay community. He later tried to write this off as a joke.

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Somebodah touch-a my speget!

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

I’m seeing double here, four spaghetti dinner memes

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Uh oh, two spaghetti meal alarms in one day. I don't like that idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Brawnfire posted:

Uh oh, two spaghetti meal alarms in one day. I don't like that idea.

Milhouse is overstimulated.