Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Convex posted:

How does he manage to keep up this insane level of bad Twitter posting, like it's actually impressive because you know it's the only thing he puts effort into

Somebody at some point must have tallied up his total tweet time. Like I bet if you conservatively estimated 1 minute per tweet (he hunts and pecks) and multiplied it by the number of tweets posted since January 10, 2017, the number of minutes would be tremendously high from the standpoint of time. Add in the golf, and bing bong there’s the whole Presidency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Somebody at some point must have tallied up his total tweet time. Like I bet if you conservatively estimated 1 minute per tweet (he hunts and pecks) and multiplied it by the number of tweets posted since January 10, 2017, the number of minutes would be tremendously high from the standpoint of time. Add in the golf, and bing bong there’s the whole Presidency.

His all-time record was 190-something tweets and retweets in a 24-h period. Assuming he was awake for 20 hours during that period, that's almost one tweet every six minutes.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1304060630656311296?s=19

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sometimes, after reading tweets like this, I start to hate Pelosi more than turtle Mitch

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

"I didn't want to cause a panic" says president running on "the blacks are going to ruin your beautiful suburbs".

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Cool

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1304061819737309184?s=19

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

That's really NICE, but seriously, what could derail a political carreer in 2020? Lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Power Khan posted:

That's really NICE, but seriously, what could derail a political carreer in 2020? Lol

maybe a republican talking poo poo on the NRA, or anyone at all talking poo poo on their biggest corporate donors

LOL

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Wow cool choices we have here

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Sometimes, after reading tweets like this, I start to hate Pelosi more than turtle Mitch

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The funniest part about that was she was too stupid to just lean into everyone loving the clap and said no I was legitimately clapping for him I wasn't being sarcastic.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

"Just because I said exactly what I meant doesn't mean I meant what I said."

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I've been seeing a lot of political ads on TV where Joe Biden is saying he'll stop the rioters and looters and keep america safe from everything, always and forever.

Extremly excited to vote between two LAW and ORDER conservatives.

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

Who What Now posted:

oh god, a lovely boomer grandma catchphrase

that's, like, two stolen supreme court seats right there alone

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Power Khan posted:

1. Getting caught loving little boys (if you are an old white dude).

2. Pretty much anything else (if you are not an old white dude).

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I thought this meme was forbidden

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Riotin' with Biden

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

This guy's twitter is almost as good as his interviews:

https://twitter.com/IChotiner/status/1303738180261224448?s=20

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Space Gopher posted:

oh god, a lovely boomer grandma catchphrase

that's, like, two stolen supreme court seats right there alone

TBF, lovely boomer catchphrases make you cringe. Meanwhile, an uber-conservative SCOTUS for the next 20 years affects you not at all if you are white, straight, male, and middle class.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Joe Biden is blue. Cops are blue too.
Red is the color of conservatives AND communists.

It's all rather perplexing.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I'm like 50 pages behind still, so apologies if this has already been posted, but this came across my FB feed this am, and it definitely deserves a place in the tromp lul thread

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
https://twitter.com/SohrabAhmari/status/1303774231310761984

this is the messege they'll ultimately culminate around on trump: you care too much. it's WEIRD that you're "counting" the president's crimes. what's wrong with you? lol you "read" the "constitution" did you? last week it was the stabbing thing, this week it's the sex crime, when does it stop with you? lol i'm just trying to exterminate an entire minority and you're being hysterical. looks like you got some growing up to do.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Power Khan posted:

breaking kayfabe

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Zipperelli. posted:

I'm like 50 pages behind still, so apologies if this has already been posted, but this came across my FB feed this am, and it definitely deserves a place in the tromp lul thread

Once again, conservatives make Nancy Pelosi seem a hell of a lot cooler than she really is.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1304060630656311296?s=20

Still laughing at this one because he can't even get "peaceful protesters" right.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

InsertPotPun posted:

https://twitter.com/SohrabAhmari/status/1303774231310761984

this is the messege they'll ultimately culminate around on trump: you care too much. it's WEIRD that you're "counting" the president's crimes. what's wrong with you? lol you "read" the "constitution" did you? last week it was the stabbing thing, this week it's the sex crime, when does it stop with you? lol i'm just trying to exterminate an entire minority and you're being hysterical. looks like you got some growing up to do.

It's the same stupid argument our racist uncles make "Why do you care so much about politics?" .... while they listen to AM radio 12 hours a day.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Looking forward to tomorrow’s “Happy 9-11 from your Favorite President (me)! Have a Great Time!” tweet.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

old beast lunatic posted:

It's the same stupid argument our racist uncles make "Why do you care so much about politics?" .... while they listen to AM radio 12 hours a day.
you're supposed to have a lot of opinions but no facts.
they screwed up 40 years ago when they started twisting facts to fit their narrative, what they should have done is just gone full id. they went "we have the facts to back up our bullshit!" while cozying up to fundies? tsk.
what they should do, and eventually will, is just deny any study they disagree with while claiming the moral high ground "i FEEL like it's more cost effective to keep the homeless homeless, and who are you to deny my feelings??"
this "facts don't care about your feelings" garbage, in fact all of their posturing at legitimacy, is just slowing them down when what they want is the exact opposite and very few voters can tell the difference apparently.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

"I didn't want to cause a panic" says president running on "the blacks are going to ruin your beautiful suburbs".

my balls have been howled off into the stratosphere

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
it's soooo weird when people are looking at, say, pelosi and mitch mcconnell or warren and anyone or hillary and anyone and for SOME REASON they always hate the woman more but not for any consistent reason. but it's just this weird thing that is statistically highly improbable but there's just this thing about it, can't put my finger on it....

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

So is “Friendly Protesters” the new "Urban Youths"?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Pick posted:

it's soooo weird when people are looking at, say, pelosi and mitch mcconnell or warren and anyone or hillary and anyone and for SOME REASON they always hate the woman more but not for any consistent reason. but it's just this weird thing that is statistically highly improbable but there's just this thing about it, can't put my finger on it....

It's because Pelosi is supposed to be on our side, Pick. Nobody expects McConnell to be anything but a monster.

Unless you think the same people say hate Omar or AOC. I'd hope nobody would think I'm sexist because I think Joni Ernst is one of the most disgusting people in the Senate and I hope she loses horribly.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

InternetJunky posted:

So is “Friendly Protesters” the new "Urban Youths"?

How long before Trump starts talking about Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Men?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Pick posted:

It's because Pelosi does hollow gestures like that weird clap and ripping up Trump's speech transcript, but continues approving things like military budget increases.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Why did everyone attack that little weasel Mayor Pete more than anyone else? Must be homophobia.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Groovelord Neato posted:

Why did everyone attack that little weasel Mayor Pete more than anyone else? Must be homophobia.

thaaaaat was a lot of it

almost like it's an excuse

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

No it wasn't lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Who What Now posted:

woah let's not forget good old Chuck
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1303769643971158016