Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Who What Now posted:

Is this supposed to be pro-Trump? I honest to God can't tell any more

I don't know but I hate it either way

Edit: Kickoff for the first football game of the season starts in like 30 minutes we're probably about to get some sweet, sweet videos of chuds burning jerseys anytime now :sickos:

explosivo fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Sep 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

LordSloth posted:

https://twitter.com/jasonscampbell/status/1304063107753488384?s=21

I’m confused. Where is the part where I’m supposed to be scared? :confused:

Watching people conflate a pretty simple "hey, we want the police to stop killing us all the time" with the destruction of society is really amazing. It's like they know how important white supremacy is to their worldview but just can't articulate it.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Bogus Adventure posted:

I thought it was the other way around, that the Seahawks rule and were better than the 49ers in every way.

You might be right but either way it was amazing.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
The president is openly bragging about how he dodges calls from world leaders.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/1304205691834576899?s=20

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Bogus Adventure posted:

I thought it was the other way around, that the Seahawks rule and were better than the 49ers in every way.

We’ll never know, because Donald Trump lied about the plague and then we had to cancel Big Ten Football!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Trump is using the creme of the Nation's top notch intelligence gathering community to capture... haters

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

donad trump poop he own pant

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1304212429195415552

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

LordSloth posted:

The president is openly bragging about how he dodges calls from world leaders.

which president? the one that screamed at a formal international dinner because they didn't bring him a call from putin?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Anyone can nominate anyone for the peace prize. The same right wing European politician has done it every year and the only reason he's bringing it up now is because everything is so bad for him.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1304214183291105281?s=20

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
This will be the biggest thing and nobody will figure it out???

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Bogus Adventure posted:

I refuse to believe Melania calls Trump "Darling" spontaneously. Maybe she has a contractual agreement that requires it.

She probably just calls him "Donald" and he hears what he wants through her accent.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

That famous Churchill quote: "The Germans are not going to bomb london, don't worry about it"

Trollking
Sep 9, 2000

Pillbug

Obsidianheart posted:

She probably just calls him "Donald" and he hears what he wants through her accent.

If he were somehow soaking in gasoline and she was given a lighter I wonder what she’d call him

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Grondoth posted:

That famous Churchill quote: "The Germans are not going to bomb london, don't worry about it"

"There's only 15 bombers... In a week it'll be zero. They'll go away on their own."

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I feel like trump probably has a bad day everyday

Hopefully it's similar to Peter Gibbons from Office Space in that every day is the worst day of his life

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Cacator posted:

"There's only 15 bombers... In a week it'll be zero. They'll go away on their own."

We shall do nothing in France, we shall do nothing on the seas and oceans, we shall do nothing with growing confidence in the air, we won't have to do anything for our island, so there won't be any cost. We shall do nothing on the beaches, we shall do nothing on the landing grounds, we shall do nothing in the fields and in the streets, we shall do nothing in the hills, nothing is happening so we don't have to do anything.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Bogus Adventure posted:

I refuse to believe Melania calls Trump "Darling" spontaneously. Maybe she has a contractual agreement that requires it.

Maybe in his head all of his wives are Zsa Zsa Gabor

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

free hubcaps posted:

donad trump poop he own pant

A true god among us

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Telsa Cola posted:

You might be right but either way it was amazing.

100% agreed

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Real presidential today, sir.

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

Catastrophe posted:

Donald Trump is so hilariously far beyond parody at this point that I don't understand how the planet hasn't burst into flames yet

uhh have you been following the news at all?

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1304235190571597824?s=19

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

:lol:

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

Donald Trump is so hilariously far beyond parody at this point that I don't understand how the planet hasn't burst into flames yet

And then that big dumb idiot would stand there stating how "we've never seen such bigly flames" as we all get engulfed and he wears that dumbass childish grin on his face

Two of my friends had to evacuate their homes just now because one of the fires is so close to the town I grew up in

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1304236582300348417?s=19
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1304236585790009344?s=19

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/10/trump-screamed-at-fox-news-owner-rupert-murdoch-in-humongous-blowup-over-unfair-coveragereport/

quote:

Trump screamed at Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch in "humongous blowup" over "unfair" coverage: report
Individuals close to Murdoch reveal that the Fox Corporation co-chair believes Trump will lose in November
I really hope Rupert made a tape of that call.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

your loving dogs are already loving barking, mr president

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Ahhh the election season is finally reaching its final form, JUST MAKE poo poo UP

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I know Trump's sounded insane the whole time but these tweets are lunacy.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

No panic here!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

yo where can I vote for this imaginary biden person

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Thaaaat.... is some devious fuckin' poo poo.

Like, I'm for reals unnerved about how low that is.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
he says "fortuity" but says it realy fast and pronounces it exactly as it's spelled because he doesn't recognize the word.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

cool

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Obsidianheart posted:

Yup. That’s yet another constitutional crisis right there. :sigh:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Fear fear fear fear fear as i turn into a corncob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Obsidianheart posted:

Ben Shapiro is gonna tweet any second now about how that's blackmail, right??