Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

When The Fall 2020 Season Cries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

that's a nice deep season to make up for this one

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

https://www.siliconera.com/the-world-ends-with-you-anime-first-episode-september-twewy-anime-episode-1/

There's going to be a preview of the The World Ends With You anime's first episode next week.

Praying it will be good.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Man, I did not expect Irregular at Magic High School to make a return.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Tales of Woe posted:

that's a nice deep season to make up for this one
Besides Higurashi and Jujutsu, what else do you see?

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Grouchio posted:

i like watching tomboys kill monsters, so i'm excite for yashahime.

moroha is girl of the year, and i want to adopt her

Willo567 fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Sep 11, 2020

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Grouchio posted:

I read some of the Majo no Tabitabi novels and liked them, looking forward to the anime adaption.

Tamba fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Sep 11, 2020

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
if we're gonna do a higurashi thread name joke it should be ADTRW Presents. Welcome to Autumn Season 2020

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Dumpster diving gacha

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Grouchio posted:

majo no tabitabi. akudama drive. some good SoL/comedy series. maybe jun maeda finally wrote a good anime,,,,haha jk there's no way

there's even a new series by your favorite writer, the rezero guy. though it looks kinda generic from the promo stuff

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S

Grouchio posted:

This Moriarty show looks pretty rad. The Moriarty brothers try to overturn the British aristocracy as the dastardly Sherlock tries to stop them. The director, Kazuya Nomura, worked on stuff like Hajime no Ippo and Mind Game.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Tabletops posted:

Dumpster diving gacha
That feels like it's recycled from the Shin Megami Tensei IV thread, so let's try something else.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I'm looking forward to sleepy princess. There are a bunch of other shows I'm going to check out, but nothing else that stands out as much watch.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Mahoukas back baby. Im not doing another hateread

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

I don't think I can watch this episode of Uzeki. It's just one big advertisement.

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Nitrousoxide posted:

I don't think I can watch this episode of Uzeki. It's just one big advertisement.

Lies. It is a collection of small advertisements.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

this seems really thin on the ground. ikebukuro west park might be interesting

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Nitrousoxide posted:

I would like to visit T O T T O R I
I would like to see the D U N E S

Mizuki Road seems neat though.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I wish the Canada anime trailer from last year was an actual show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a822uufNGlw

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Not shown in that clip is the time Winnipeg got destroyed in Super Robot Wars Inspector or When Edmonton got attacked by Gundams in IBO

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Even in anime Winnipeg just cannot catch a break.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Furnaceface posted:

Even in anime Winnipeg just cannot catch a break.
Louis Riel's city deserved better.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Louis Riel would be a great FGO addition.

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
I have some Haikyuu related questions. I started watching it this year and quite liked it. I was a bit surprised to see that there's absolutely no thread for it here (at least I didn't find it), considering that the series is pretty popular as far as I know. A while ago I thought of making one myself in fall but then I figured that if people here weren't interested all these years, then that won't change now and I'm lazy and very self-conscious and don't feel like putting in effort it there's no interest :sweatdrop:

So what's Haikyuu's reputation around here? Do you watch it? Do you have a need to discuss it? Should I just screw that and make a thread anyway, even if I'll be the only person posting there?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
haikyuu is fairly popular with some people here

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Plenty of people like it, though the manga ended so iunno how much activity it'd get before the anime starts up again.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

there were threads for it in the past but they fell into archives since there was a several year break between seasons

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

macabresca posted:

I have some Haikyuu related questions. I started watching it this year and quite liked it. I was a bit surprised to see that there's absolutely no thread for it here (at least I didn't find it), considering that the series is pretty popular as far as I know. A while ago I thought of making one myself in fall but then I figured that if people here weren't interested all these years, then that won't change now and I'm lazy and very self-conscious and don't feel like putting in effort it there's no interest :sweatdrop:

So what's Haikyuu's reputation around here? Do you watch it? Do you have a need to discuss it? Should I just screw that and make a thread anyway, even if I'll be the only person posting there?

whats the bad thing that happens if you make a thread and it gets two posts then dies

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Endorph posted:

whats the bad thing that happens if you make a thread and it gets two posts then dies

Eternal shame.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Wasn't there a thread that was famous for just having one dude post in it?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

A decade ago I made a thread on another forum that was entirely just me and one other guy posting our thoughts on weekly eps of a show for a year or two.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

theres an entire subforum with threads where just 1 guy posts!

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

I feel like Autumn Season 2020: Noblesse Anime is a low hanging joke that only I would enjoy.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Nah that was the first thing I thought of so there's two of us

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Endorph posted:

Crashing sense of failure and anxiety?

Motto posted:

Plenty of people like it, though the manga ended so iunno how much activity it'd get before the anime starts up again.

Oh, I wanted to wait until October. Just asking now since we started talking bout next season

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i made a thread for that crunchy+harajuku anime and then i watched half of it which i think was more than everyone else

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You never learn anything by doing it right the first time/right out of the gate. If you want to make a thread, go for it: If you're worried about making a proper OP, just read up on some of the other threads to get something akin to a general idea as to what works or not in your head.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Electric Phantasm posted:

Wasn't there a thread that was famous for just having one dude post in it?

ah, so someone remembers my mahouka thread.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm excited, for more Haikyuu!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Wark Say posted:

You never learn anything by doing it right the first time/right out of the gate. If you want to make a thread, go for it: If you're worried about making a proper OP, just read up on some of the other threads to get something akin to a general idea as to what works or not in your head.

I consider this a challenge so I will make the S3 DanMachi thread where I hate watch the first 4 episodes, stop watching, then binge the rest in the last 2 weeks because it still didnt live up to the good stuff in S1 like the minotaur fight.