Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I totally forgot about David's power.

So yeah, even if Dani does Kevin/David he comes off and I imagine Ian goes up. There's no one else unless she wants to take the direct shot at Tyler and give him the chance in POV.

So Ian/Kevin noms with a possible Tyler backdoor. But does Tyler go home? He's got Cody, Christmas, Memphis, David. Maybe Ian. Kevin/Ian eviction this week.

They're gonna have to censor the HOH. It was very NSFW. I'm glad I had the headphones on.
https://twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1304244189169811457

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its awesome that while I was watching Day say Black Lives Matter on one tv NFL fans were booing BLM on another tv. Maybe having a King is the better system after all…
https://twitter.com/KaysarRidha/status/1304260823737606145

Trivia. I believe Dani joins James in being the only 2 time Wall winners with this HOH. I also think Dani and Nicole become the first people to reach the Jury phase 3 times. Although technically they’ve only been on the Jury once each. Which in and of itself is pretty impressive.

Dani assured Day she was safe. No real surprise there. Day should lay low this week if she’s smart.

Nicole crying alone talking about “full responsibility” and “there’s more to the story.” Feedster consensus is that BB probably gave her a heads up about the Ian controversy and the fallout on her. They do that. That’s pretty much confirmed when she randomly tells Ian that she cares more about her friendship with him than the game and she feels sad if she ever did anything to jeopardize that.

Tyler tells Cody he’s nervous about Dani putting him up. Cody doesn’t think she will.

Kevin compliments Day on her speech. Day says it would be selfish of her to have this platform and not use it to talk about BLM. Kevin says she won a lot of fans with it. I don’t think that’s the point, Kevin. Day says she is gonna try and get Dani to put Christmas up. Day needs to learn to chill. Kevin claims he read Julie’s lips when Dani went in to vote and she said “Christmas and Dani”. Julie did say “Dani has been aligned with Christmas”, but Kevin also lies a lot and sometimes the crazy lies just get close to the truth. So who knows? Either way Christmas working with Dani should not be news to either of them at this stage.

Cody claims he threw the HOH.

Enzo’s weirdly worked up about Day sucking at it and won’t stop talking about it. Enzo wins some comps and suddenly he can’t stand floaters. Tyler agrees that Day sucks. Enzo wants Dani to put her up to defend the honor of All Stars or some poo poo and thinks it will be some combo of Day, Kevin, and David. Tyler also expresses to him that he’s worried of going up. Remember the Slick Six?

Day tells David he’s the first African American male to be brought back. Uh, Kevin’s right there. Also how do you forget Marcellus? New Schoolers, man. Then Day says no black person has sat F2 since Danielle Reyes. Kaycee won though?

The HGs all say the water they were being hit with was brown. So hey, I guess BB did recycle water in the middle of the state burning.

Tyler: Are you going to do Christmas style one on ones all night?
Dani: Nah.
Christmas: She's like no.
Tyler: Are you going to be Christmas or Memphis this week?
Dani: The two extremes.
Christmas: Are you guys so sick of talking to me?
Tyler: No.
Its hard coming down from the HOH Room. Especially when you have a HOH like Christmas had.

Kevin asked Dani if he was ok this week and said he wanted to work with her. Dani jokes that she’s gonna backdoor him, but also doesn’t say he’s ok. Kevin being a properly paranoid sort recognizes the danger and pulls Day aside and panicky tells her she has to save him with Dani. I think there’s actually a decent chance that Kevin goes up and works up a conspiracy theory that Day had something to do with it.

Day prays over Nicole and asks Jesus to heal her. Seriously?

Nicole tells Dani that she can use her power to play in HOH next week, but Dani doesn’t want to because she says next week will be a questions HOH and she’s bad at them. She wants to use it the week after. But… she wouldn’t be HOH. Dani seems confused about her power unless she’s just planning to use it as leverage with next weeks’ HOH. Dani says she’s worried everyone’s going to hate her when she makes noms. Dani didn’t want to win HOH… but… it was like a 90 minute endurance. Basically the entire Love Triangle is claiming they wanted to throw but couldn’t figure out how to do it without being obvious. Nicole says she wanted it though. Nicole asks who Dani is putting up and Dani says “originally” Kevin and David but they’re interrupted by Christmas before she can expand on if the plans have changed.

Nicole’s not wearing her box and she’s wearing a sweatshirt over her costume. Remember how mad she was at Janelle?

Kevin goes looking for some blankets, goes to take Christmas’ blanket from her bed, and Christmas stops him. Pretty civilly I’d say. He got two other blankets. It didn’t seem like a big deal to me. Regardless as he walks away he calls her a “selfish rear end bitch.”

Dani got all dressed up for a HOH Reveal no one will see and I do not understand what she’s wearing. is that a denim jumpsuit? Is her hair rainbow colored now? Are this Tims? Im so confused.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Isn't Kaycee Filipino, not Black?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

That tweet compilation of all the fights and cursing in old school BB made me wonder, are the feeds still out there for the older seasons? Or is all that's left just stuff people recorded personally or on youtube over the years?

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

bagrada posted:

That tweet compilation of all the fights and cursing in old school BB made me wonder, are the feeds still out there for the older seasons? Or is all that's left just stuff people recorded personally or on youtube over the years?

CBS all-access has every season on demand

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Ace Jameson posted:

CBS all-access has every season on demand

They are asking about feeds specifically

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

They are asking about feeds specifically

Oh sorry, I no read good. Yeah I don't know of any archived feeds

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Isn't Kaycee Filipino, not Black?

I thought she was both? I dunno.

bagrada posted:

BBViewer used to be able to access old feeds from a few seasons so I think they're out there somewhere on CBS' server or something. But I don't know if a way to access them besides random old clips on Youtube and Twitter.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Yeah, for awhile there, the previous last few seasons would be available through BBViewer still. CBS started removing those a few years ago. so you only get the current stuff.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Gotcha, thanks for replies. I didn't even pay the attention to the idea of feeds at first, just watching the show on tv. But then my father start subscribing to them around the same time STAC started recapping them so it was interesting to hear and read the recaps. More interesting to me than actually sitting and watching them (I only tried the season with Austin, Vanessa and the twins) though they make good background noise sometimes. If the feeds were still out there though I'd definitely poke through the ones with Kaysar, Janelle and Howie, I remember liking them a lot in their earlier seasons.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There's a lot of feeds clips on Youtube from S7/All Stars so if you go searching around there you can find a lot of Kaysar/Janelle/Howie.

I haven't been really paying attention today. Annoying ear infection and wonky A/C. Anyway, the jist of the situation seems to be that Dani is definitely putting Kevin up and has basically told him as much even though Kevin tried the incredibly dignified play of "I won't be your friend outside this house." She doesn't seem to be considering Ian, with the wide assumption its because she and Nicole were given a head's up on the controversy. She also says she's not putting up a woman so Day and Christmas are out. She told Memphis she's never coming after him and they both hinted at going deep with each other (which might be a smart play for each of them to have a chance of winning). Cody and Nicole are obviously not options. Enzo's untouchable. So she's basically debating the bad optics of putting David up there vs the risk of just putting Tyler up. She's obviously not thinking about David having a power that takes him off the block so no idea what she does there. And we have no idea how or when that power gets used and if she'll have time to think about it.

Oh, also Nicole's back on her victim complex about how she can't even speak in the house and somehow its Janelle, Bay, and Kaysar's fault that she made fun of Ian and people got mad at it.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Sep 11, 2020

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

David and Kevin nominated. No power used. Its possible it has to be used after noms. We really have no idea. Its confusing. Wil it happen before POV picks or during that ceremony? It can't be after, right? That would be weird. I dunno.

David's pissed. Kevin's eeyore. David points out the whole "four black people in 2 weeks" thing. I wonder if he's noticed that in 6 weeks not a single white man has been nominated. Kevin says they're doing a bad job of "assimilating." Oh, Eeyore.

Backyward is open. Which is odd since POV. Could mean Hide and Seek POV. Or maybe the POV is in the Suite/Basement room?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tyler told Dani that he wouldn’t blame her if she came after him this week but promised he wasn’t going to and wouldn’t until Final 4. Dani finds that sketchy as gently caress. She told Cody who agreed it was weird. “Too good to be true.” Cody again played up the lie that he was only forced to ally with Tyler because Kaysar and Janelle unfairly thought he was targeting them Week 1 so he doesn’t really trust Tyler. I think that’s just him trying to minimize his connections and make Tyler look like less of a threat, but we’ll see.

Nicole’s barely left bed. Dani warns her that she already did a DR about “it” and she thinks Ian did last night and that’s why he was upset and “its going on the show.” Nicole is very upset and says she wants to just leave.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1304481771501817858

Christmas and Tyler bother Dani because they’re both really nervous about her as HOH. Christmas is sketched out that Dani told Kevin he was going up but she didn’t know. Which is presumably her being upset Dani didn’t trust her with the info but also could be Christmas being upset that it undermines her bullshit from last week that she couldn’t tell the noms. Now mind you, Christmas didn’t start that. Every HOH this season has pulled that “against the rules” nonsense. And I think Christmas actually made it pretty clear to Day she wasn’t safe and Day just misread it. But still, that whole fight stuff was rooted in Christmas “fighting on the lie” and Dani just telling Kevin he’s going up undermines that. Meanwhile Tyler’s just doing weird stuff like admitting he lied in BB20 and told the DR he was faking crying when he was really crying because he didn’t want to seem weak. I just can’t personally stand Tyler.

Just a white guy saying how the black people shouldn’t even be allowed to talk about possible racism.
https://twitter.com/BB_Pissed/status/1304614741491367938

Have Nots aren’t allowed Ranch Dressing, which is sorta dumb because they’re allowed condiments. So day made it because… you know… its just seasoned mayo. I feel bad that the BB Have Nots have never learned that you can combine basic condiments and spices to create “secret sauces”. Good for Day.

Enzo tells Cody he wants to backdoor Ian but Cody says Dani wants to backdoor Tyler so the noms have to stay the same. Cody says next week is Ian and the week after one of Christmas/Memphis. Cody apparently wants David out now instead of Kevin because he mentions putting Ian up next to him next week. I guess that’s what happens when you offend the white guy by implying the “r” word. Enzo says he wants to go after “the champs” aka Ian and Nicole and thinks they look stupid for not targeting them. They complain that Nicole is so comfortable without doing anything. Remember when Cody took out Keesha? That was a big move.

Dani talks to David about that thing that can not be named. She tells him she likes and cares about him and this feels personal because of that but its not. She starts crying and says David’s just never talked game with her and she’s tried so many times. David says from his perspective he was the easy target because everyone came in here knowing each other. And then feeds change because we’re not allowed to talk about pre-gaming OR racism.

Finally, someone safe to root for.
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1304612443079942146

DAVID USED HIS POWER! TYLER WENT UP!

Dani: Why couldn’t I get that freaking power? Mine sucks!

Dani is freaking out and swears to Tyler she doesn’t want him gone. Dani says she just had no one else she could put up but Tyler can win POV. But of course then she realizes she’d have to nominate a 4th person. Maybe a 5th if it was Christmas and she used her power. But Dani doesn’t know that. Tyler wonders what happens if Kevin wins POV which freaks out Dani more. Tyler whines that he got screwed by twist same time last season and he won so he’ll do it again and claims he has to win to protect Dani from Kevin/David. gently caress I hate Tyler so much.

Dani: If I have to nominate four people, Im going to leave.
What is with these people and threatening to leave?

David’s pretending he didn’t use the power and asking who did. As if anyone would save David besides David. David’s putting on a whole show and crying and acting mad and just acting weird.

Enzo and Cody are PISSED OFF and of course know David used the power because no one in the house would use it on him. They call him an amateur and saying he’s paining a bigger target on himself. Uh… you guys were JUST talking about evicting him this week. Targets can’t get bigger than that, Jersey Boys.

Suddenly Tyler doesn’t want on the block and out of the game. What a surprise. Congrats on being the first white guy nominated.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Hahahhahahahahah

Ha

Yes.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tyler tried to get Dani to agree to Day as a replacement nominee. You know, for the cause. But Dani didn’t bite. Dani says it would be Christmas, Enzo, or Memphis.

Memphis also real mad at David and saying he’s trying to make them look stupid.

Majority alliance gets real mad when one thing doesn’t go their way after 5 weeks. News at 11.

Tyler tells David that he doesn’t hold it against him if he used the power but whoever did “hosed up” because they’d didn’t see what Tyler did last time this happened. He’s glad he’s up so he can play POV. Its all the usual tough talk.

Tyler: Do I have your vote?
David: Yeah.
Tyler: Alright, man. If you tell me that and vote me out, I won't vote for you in jury. How's that.
David: I don't even think about jury.
Tyler: I'm just kidding.

Dani tries to soften the blow with Christmas and says if the POV gets used she can only put up someone who will be safe and that’s Enzo, Memphis, or her. Christmas is definitely using her power if the POV gets played. Dani says she put up Tyler because he’s the best at POV. But… you don’t want him to use POV. I see a flaw in your defense. Christmas thinks Kevin used the power… but not on himself. Ok, that’s dumber. Committee in some panic. They agree Tyler has the votes.

Tyler’s annoyed he’s gonna have to do DRs that address that he allegedly wanted to be on the block last week when its very obvious he doesn’t want to be. He actually verbalized this.

Memphis says Nicole is running away from her afraid he’s going to say something bad.

Dani tells Nicole that Tyler has to stay and they have to lie to David, Kevin, and Day that he’s going. Whether that’s true or not, I have no idea. Its absolutely right to say that at this stage. If Tyler’s on the block on Tuesday you talk about sending him home. Nicole thinks Kevin used the power. What the hell? Paranoia is stupid. Nicole confirms that she is indeed running away from Memphis and the guys because “they’re getting rowdy” and she doesn’t want to be around them if they say something. Nicole says Day must have know about the power. Dani agrees. For some reason they’re assuming the power can’t be used on yourself.

C’mon, bro.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1304640340373180419

Well its dumb David’s lying but boy it has the house pressed. And hell, what’s he got to lose?

Kevin: Want to hear my theory based upon your theory? What if each power can only be used one every week, so that's why the person who has it decided to use it on someone else?

Dani tells Memphis if Tyler comes down she’s gotta put up Enzo or Christmas as a pawn. Memphis says Enzo. Dani thinks she can talk Christmas into it. They say they have the votes.

Tyler says if someone used the power on David to target them they’re a genius. But… he was already on the block. They’re all SOOOO mad.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1304640773472825344

This entire week rests on Kevin winning POV. If Tyler wins Enzo goes up and Kevin goes home. If we get Enzo/Tyler noms? That’s a loving fight.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1304642135824633857

Kevin’s on it.
Kevin: Who was your 1st instinct?
David: My first instinct was Tyler, I'm a rookie and he was just trying to be nice. But he wouldn't put himself in a vulnerable position.
Kevin: It has to be someone that was in on the plan.

Classy.
Memphis: Mark these words, he (David) will come clean within a week. He can’t carry that. He doesn’t have the strength to carry that poo poo. I’m gonna get it out of him.
Cody: loving terrifying. No intimidation.
Memphis: They said I could intimidate.
Cody: They did not. You’re not allowed to intimidate. Its in the rules.
Memphis: Rich told me.

Ian tells Kevin David used it and is just overplaying. He says if he had just admitted to it everyone would have forgot about it by next week but he’s drawing attention to himself.

Dani: If Kevin wins, what the hell do I do?
Enzo: Tell Da'Vonne "you are the pawn". Be like "Da'Vonne, you haven’t won poo poo. Stop reading the bible and start hanging on poo poo longer yo".
Dani: You are horrible.
Enzo: But it's the truth. Why do these people get free passes?

Dani tells Cody, Enzo, and Nicole that she can’t put up another nominee so if they win POV they can’t use it and if Kevin comes down a pawn has to go up and Tyler just has to go. They all claim to agree. Cody explains BB19 Cody’s 5 nominee week. Then topic changes to how much of an rear end in a top hat Memphis is while they all ignore that they’re basically acting the same way.
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1304649923271340032

Day thinks Tyler used the power. Kevin thinks Christmas did and it was an elaborate plan with Dani. BB All Stars.

Tyler’s freaking out and counting votes but Memphis tells him to trust in the plan.

Oh wait, now Day thinks its Ian. “Something in my soul.”

Day also tells Kevin that there’s a plan with Dani, David, Nicole, Ian, Enzo, and Memphis to backdoor Tyler. This is not true to the best of my knowledge. I do not know if this is Day lying to Kevin or her just completely misreading the situation yet again.

Everything’s calmed down and the whole house is hanging out besides David and Kevin who are off moping separately. I'm gonna watch a movie. Meanwhile Ian’s learned what we all know about Kevin.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1304656625056256000

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The interesting thing is even though Cody says he hasn’t been asked about it in DR he immediately knows what Nicole is talking about. Cody just very clearly comes from the privileged position of “don’t acknowledge it and it will go away.”
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status...667333877624832

David [to himself]: Man, gently caress you, old broke back rear end. I'm sorry I don't got generational wealth.

Dani and Cody are playing a flirty game where Dani’s trying to gently push him to be ok with voting out Tyler without admitting its what she wants and Cody’s trying to gently push another target up if Kevin comes down without admitting he doesn’t want to vote out Tyler. Day’s name keeps coming up but Dani is insistent that she is not putting her up. Cody insists that if Tyler thinks he’s the target he’s going to cause trouble, if a clear pawn like Enzo or Christmas goes up he will, so Ian is the only other person who he could be convinced is the real target. Cody pushes this by talking about how much damage Tyler will do to Dani in particular, which in turn Dani points out sounds like a really strong case that Tyler has to go, which Cody then tries to walk back. Its annoying game that is mixed with awkward flirting that I’ve largely tried to avoid making a thing of because they’re really not doing anything inappropriate but also like its impossible to ignore.

Ian tells Nicole that they need Tyler for the game. Nicole says that Day, Kevin, and David are an obvious group so Kevin has to go. Ian agrees. Nicole notes that Kevin a floater who they could never work with but Tyler is… loyal?

A crime has been committed. Someone played Big Brother who was not supposed to and someone ended up on the block who was not supposed to!
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1304693718331523073

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I wonder if Nicole realizes she isn’t a social media influencer anymore and can’t even get on the MAGA grift.

Also these guys are so dumb they will vote out Tyler at this point.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1304830896885825537

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1304831142491598849

Dark.

pospysyl fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Sep 12, 2020

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Day won POV

Once again there’s full scale panic that the wrong people are winning things. Tyler’s convinced Day will use it and he’s gonna be sitting next to Enzo. Cody’s convinced Day won’t use and put Dani in a bad position to nominate more people. Tyler wants to have a fake fight and convince Day that he’s the target. Cody doesn’t want to do that nonsense. Tyler’s freaking out about the all girl’s alliance. Its a total spiral.

I'm not entirely clear that David's power protects him from being renominated, but they're all talking like it does.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Day won POV

Once again there’s full scale panic that the wrong people are winning things. Tyler’s convinced Day will use it and he’s gonna be sitting next to Enzo. Cody’s convinced Day won’t use and put Dani in a bad position to nominate more people. Tyler wants to have a fake fight and convince Day that he’s the target. Cody doesn’t want to do that nonsense. Tyler’s freaking out about the all girl’s alliance. Its a total spiral.

I'm not entirely clear that David's power protects him from being renominated, but they're all talking like it does.

They said pretty clearly on tv that he is safe the remainder of the week.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tyler: I'm not staying in jury.

Dani tells Cody that Day said she wouldn’t use it if she won. Day’s very, very stupid if she doesn’t. Cody in turn is telling Dani how much Tyler doesn’t trust her and thinks he’s being set up. That’s also very, very stupid.

Tyler REALLY wants a fake fight.

David finally came clean about his power to Kevin. He’s worried about telling Day the truth because it went so bad last time he kept something from her. Kevin wants him to tell her because he thinks it might get her concerned about other people’s powers and get her to use the POV. So I guess Day hasn’t promised Kevin anything.

There’s a real chance Day doesn’t use it and Kevin goes home. That would be a typical Tyler bullshit. Saved by someone else’s stupidity.

https://twitter.com/NoahArbz/status/1304912299493294081

Nicole complains that she feels completely out of the game and like she’s stuck in a nightmare.

The POV was something with chopsticks and hand steadiness. David tells Day he thinks she had an advantage because she came off the wall early. Day takes that badly.

David tells Day that he won the power and she says she’s proud of him. David asks if Day’s using the POV and she says she doesn’t know and has to talk to Dani. David says taking him down would force Dani to show more of her cards. After David leaves Day tells the cameras she doesn’t trust David so she’s not telling him anything. Once again the problem is the outcasts not recognizing they’re all outcasts and need to get on the same page.

David: They think we're the easy targets. That poo poo pisses me off.

Day tells Dani that she feels like she needs Kevin as a number because she’s only got Dani and Nicole. Dani lies her rear end off about the house dynamics and that Cody isn’t gunning for Day. Day again brings up Cody targeting her in the Knockout HOH which Dani really can’t answer (especially since she did too). She’s trying to mist Dani into putting up Memphis, which is dumb as poo poo because Memphis would go and Tyler would stay. Dani says she doesn’t see Memphis as a threat to take out or a safe pawn. Day suggests Ian as a pawn but Dani says she’s not doing that. She knows Enzo would be the “super pawn” she needs but doesn’t think she can put him up. Day says she heard Christmas win a power in the Basement. Dani really isn’t pushing for Day to use the POV, just how hard it is to pick a replacement. Which could be her wanting Tyler out, could be her just not wanting to push Day, or could be her hoping her angle is to get Day to not use it because the replacement is hard. Christmas interrupts but they send her out. She won’t like that.

Dani: I'm not going to tell you not to use it, cause I'm not going to put you in a compromising position ever.
Da'Vonne: If I did use it, would that put me and you in a compromising position?
Dani: No. I wouldn’t hold it against you.

Ultimately they agree to reconvene on it. There’s gonna be a lot of scrambling tonight and maybe a fake fight. I’m not really in the mood but also this could be the one really good moment of the season.

Fallen One
May 1, 2007

" Whoa! Death? He's come for me!... Death is sleeping too..."
Man, finally an interesting scenario that will hopefully lead to a majority alliance member going home (even if it's just Tyler). I don't think it will save the rest of the season but at least they are starting to get uncomfortable. Day better stand her ground and use it on Kevin.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/itskathryndunn/status/1304934940203597825

Dani:Tyler is freaking out you're going to use it. Is there more between you and Tyler? I think he's scared of you.
Day: He should be. He knows the mental poo poo he put Bayleigh through. He knows I'm the only one that knows he was telling you false info

Dani baited Christmas to volunteer as a pawn and Christmas did not bite. She hammered home how it makes no sense to send home one of the Committee this week. Dani says she’s having the worst HOH and Christmas says her is worst. Dani’s saying how worried she is about the powers trying to get Christmas to confess hers but Christmas isn’t.

Ian: If I get evicted by a twist and am first to jury, I will loving break something in jury. I will loving lose it.
Tip, Ian. If you get evicted because one person was safe at F11 that’s not the twist’s fault. Mr. I Was Saved By A Second POV.

It sounds like the POV was out of the House.

Dani: That was the weirdest comp in BB history.

Christmas promises Kevin her vote and assures him that if he stays up Tyler is gone. This is obviously to try and fool Day/Kevin into thinking its unnecessary to use the POV but hello, bitter juror.

Christmas: I'm gonna chainsaw that fuckng hammock in half.
Memphis: Do it. Please.
Christmas: Sorry. I shouldn't say that. I'm just frustrated today.

Kevin has an awkward chat with David about whether or not he sees him as black. Basically Day keeps saying there were 3 black HGs and Kevin feels bothered by that. David doesn’t want to label Kevin but says he’d guess he’s Asian Pacific. Kevin says he identifies as black and Japanese. Kevin compares himself to Obama. David says that if he sees himself as black then “gently caress everyone else.”

Nicole cooked.

House is actually much calmer than it was. I guess everyone’s waiting for Tyler’s fake fight.

Kevin tells Day that everyone’s being overly fake and friendly to him to lull him into a sense of safety. Good for Kevin! I guess when everyone ignores you for 5 weeks you noticed when they suddenly say they have your back.

Dad learning the internet.
https://twitter.com/bigbrxthertrash/status/1304949269275774976

Kaysar and Janelle are doing an Instagram Live. The highlights that I’ve seen:

Janelle: We should do a whole season of Old School so we all suck together.
Kaysar: I’d want to see James Rhine if he agreed not to stab us in the back.
Janelle: That would last two weeks.

They’re also saying a lot of good stuff against the making fun of Ian and Christmas’ behavior.
https://www.instagram.com/kaysar_ridha/live/

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I need to believe Dani wants Day to use that loving veto. I need to.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tyler attempts to mist Day. He feels he’s shown his loyalty to Day by warning her when Dani was coming for her and voting for her to stay last week. He does his meek little wounded bird thing and how he really has no one in the house and he never talks game with people like Christmas and Memphis. He says he doesn't want Kevin to go either though. Wouldn't that mean you want the POV to get used? They talk about how messy it will be for Dani to nominate more people.

Day: According to you, she was coming for me, so should I really care about how much blood she gets on her hands?

Don’t you hate it when your pawns can remember what happened last week? Day insists she hasn’t talked to Dani yet but promises Tyler she’ll let him know what’s happening before the POV ceremony. Tyler does NOT appear to pick up on the jab there.

Dani’s stressed and turns to Nicole, which is a mistake because Nicole don’t do support. Basically Dani knows that if she convinces Day not to use the POV and they vote out Kevin that she’s royally loving over Day and making her look like a fool, and she doesn’t want to do that. And the same time she can’t put anyone on the block without it being a mess. So Dani figures the only play she has is to convince Day not to use the POV and then convince Memphis and Christmas to vote out Tyler. Nicole gets real mad about this and says she rather lose/screw Day than lose a Committee member and if Tyler goes he’ll blow them up and then they’ll lose Ian and Enzo and it will be 4-5 in the next HOH. Dani says everyone’s already figuring out the house dynamics anyway and she doesn’t want to lose Day against the guys. Nicole says Day’s in a better position than her and poo poo gets real testy.

Nicole: She has you, she has Kevin, she has David. She is in a better spot than I am. If she loses one...
Dani: She is not in a better spot than you. You have every single person in the alliance, she has two people.
Nicole: And you who won't even do this. So she has you too.

Dani makes Nicole swear not to tell anyone but Day knows Christmas has the last power. Nicole’s definitely telling people that, including probably Christmas. I can’t exactly follow it but someone told someone to drop in the HOH and Dani thinks Nicole told Tyler it. Nicole denies she did and says she told Cody but Dani says Cody said he didn’t know and Tyler said Nicole told her. Ruh roh. “I’m confused.” Dani says if Nicole told Cody and Cody says he didn’t know it means Cody’s lying. Nicole, “i don’t know.” Dani decides she has to get Cody.

Alone in HOH Nicole notes that she’s lying and Cody is the only person she trusts but he has to cover for her because… you know… Nicole. “Fudge.”

Dani returns without Cody and Nicole decides to admit she did tell Cody (which she didn’t, so she’s covering for Tyler?). Dani says that’s strike two for Cody. Dani says Tyler is the person who makes her question Cody but if they get rid of him then they don’t have to worry about that. Nicole says she’s willing to vote out Tyler if he’s throwing her name around. Dani and Nicole both complain about how much Christmas is freaking out and determine its because she’s so close to Tyler. They deem that another reason to vote Tyler out. They agree they’d have to blindside Tyler and in turn Christmas and then do damage control after. “Girls to the end, blah blah blah.” Nicole says she’s pissed now so she’s voting Tyler out no matter what. Nicole’s trying real hard to cover up any doubts Dani has about that whatever it was lie and keeps bringing it back up and spinning a cleanup of her lies and it just makes no sense at all.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1304964790679482368

Nicole: Do you think Tyler is a saboteur?
Dani: No, I think he’s just that messy.

Lets see what BB Genius Tyler is up to.

Elsewhere Christmas is telling Memphis that Day might use the POV and “make it a political stance.” Yikes. Memphis is annoyed that Dani won’t put up Ian “for obvious reasons.” Double yikes.

Dani’s scared to put Christmas up, especially if she has a power. You know… because of the crazy. Nicole says she’s the best target for a Double Eviction You know… because of the crazy. Dani says David, Kevin, Ian, and Christmas are the next 4 who have to go. Nicole still trying to clean up apologizes for fighting so hard on Day and the POV earlier and saying she should have been more considerate to what Tyler did to Dani. She’s REALLY overcompensating and Dani’s pushing it hard to make Tyler the target. Dani whines a bunch about her power and how she doesn’t want to be HOH again next week.

Nicole: How did Tyler get to final 2? Do you not wonder that? He's a great competitor, but...
Dani: He like ran the house.
Nicole: How though? Did nobody talk to each other?
drat IT! They figured him out!

Meanwhile Tyler is telling Memphis about his fake fight plan. Christmas is apparently the willing participation. I look forward to that poo poo show.

Dani says she’s gonna try and convince Day not to use POV but if she does she has to put Ian up. Dani wants to fact check that whole whatever it was thing that started this and Nicole really doesn’t want her to on account of Nicole not even remembering what lies she told at this stage. They note what a mess of lies this house is and Nicole says its going the be the most bitter jury ever. They keep bashing Christmas but then admit that she’s had their backs and she’s kind of paranoid because they’ve been distancing themselves from her since the fight. Then Christmas interrupts so all relevant game talk stops.

And I breath.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

One of us…
https://twitter.com/itskathryndunn/status/1304989518169243648

Ok, summation? Dani doesn’t want Day to use the POV, but she wants to vote out Tyler one way or another in part because she doesn’t want to burn Day. Ian sounds like he’d be the replacement nominee if Kevin comes down but Dani wants Tyler out either way. Nicole appears to be on board. They think they can get Cody, Enzo, and Memphis on board and the only problem is Christmas. Currently they intend to blindside her and Tyler. However Nicole is not to be trusted under any circumstances and Enzo, Cody, and Memphis don’t really care what the women want. So this is gonna get messy. And no way Christmas and Tyler don’t catch wind.

Nicole tells Day she knows Kevin is her friend but using the POV is bad for Dani and she promises to not vote Kevin out. Nicole says she’s worried about Kevin coming for her but she’s also worried about what Tyler did to Dani. Uh… and Day and Bay? Day says Kevin’s not coming for Nicole. Nicole says she only cares about herself, Dani, and Day. Day says Tyler’s counting David as a vote so if Kevin leaves then she’s got no one. Nicole offers to pinky swear Day or give her her ring. “Whatever, Janelle style.” Day says she’s thinking of what the viewers would be telling her to do. Nicole wants the two of them to talk with Dani and say she’s stressed out.

Day alone afterwards says Nicole revealed who her “untouchable” is (Dani? Bad read.) and “its time to play Big Brother.” Day, it was time for that 5 weeks ago. This is why you ain’t got all those people you lost. Kevin joins her and notes how he’s been on the block 3 times and suddenly everyone is reassuring him. Day says she’s barely away and there’s already a full court press on her. Kevin says Memphis and Cody have already promised him their vote, which they agree is just sketchy as gently caress. Kevin thinks Dani’s avoiding her and there’s something suspicious about that.

Day: Its like they were all given the same script.

Because you can’t have Kevin having a proper read without a dash of random misguided paranoia. Also Day tells him about Tyler saying he has David’s vote and that confirms to Kevin his theory about David in the all guys alliance. Day says she misses Bay. Kevin says he does too, even though she was always on him. Day calls them Martin and Pam and my mind is blown.

An impromptu Committee meeting happens in HOH.

They think its the first time they’ve actually met. Somewhere Julie Chen is so happy she’s in tears. They think they can run the house for the next few weeks with the numbers. Tyler says its in Day’s best interests to use the POV. Duh. Dani suggests one of them telling Day they have a power but Tyler says its against the rules to lie about that. Dani disagrees. It is. Day actually got in trouble back in BB18 for doing that and had to go around telling everyone she lied to the truth.

Memphis: You guys don’t get me.
Dani: We get you, we just don’t like you.

And thus ends the first, and perhaps last Committee meeting. Let us remember how much this week could hurt Julie.

Oh, this is making Nicole’s edit.
https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1305001563937796096

Operation Hope Kevin Forgets Everything From The Last Five Weeks continues with great success.
Christmas: Tyler is scary in this game. You can really leverage the fact that he wanted to leave last week.
Kevin: You believed it?
Christmas: Yeah.
Kevin: Girl, why didn’t you just put his rear end up then?

Memphis and Enzo agree that either Tyler or Kevin could go home. This is notable not because its true, but because I’m just now realizing that Enzo and Memphis have no idea that they share all the same allies and are scheming with them to keep Tyler. Which to me is funny.

Day and Kevin discuss David being in that boys alliance. Day thinks David will nominate her if he wins HOH. :sigh: Kevin says he’s just playing along but he trusts her and that’s why he told her about his power.

Cody gets all obnoxious about begging production for booze. Enzo says he doesn’t even want it because its just one beer. Cody tells him to “shut the gently caress up.” When he leaves Enzo, Nicole, and Dani all agree he’s rude and obnoxious. Enzo says “he’s so young.” Cody’s wearing on people, I think, and Cody himself is starting to struggle because he’s played his entire BB career in control and this is like the closest thing to being out of control he’s ever been. Of course they’re all being obnoxious about that stuff. Enzo keeps ranting about how Day would be stupid to use the POV on Kevin and how she and David are always in the kitchen even though they’re have nots. They’re just all real mad they hit a speedbump.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There was another wall yeller. No idea what they said or if anyone heard. Basically the HGs are all just annoyed it keeps happening and the backyard keeps getting locked down.

Tyler tells Cody and Christmas that the Committee meeting was awkward and Dani didn’t tell them anything. They all agree. Tyler said he felt good until then. Tyler says if he gets evicted he’s just going home. He’s said this repeatedly. Tyler’s a diva and a sore loser and I’m glad that if nothing else All Stars might have helped dispel the illusion that he was some kind of elite player.
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1305031563965427712

Nicole tells Dani that she talked to Day briefly and pinky swore she’d keep Kevin. Dani asks if she meant it and Nicole says she did. Nicole says she wants to the three of them to talk and Dani says they’ll beg her not to use it. Dani wants to get Cody in the room to talk about it but Nicole’s been trying to signal to him for hours and it hasn’t happened. Dani’s worried they don’t have the votes to get out Tyler. She and Nicole are gonna work on Memphis tomorrow.

Dani: The only one I worry about is Christmas. She will murder me in my sleep.

Feeds go to pets at 11:16 PM BB time. Which is odd. Only get pets for filming stuff. All I can think of is how mad Memphis must be if production woke him up an hour past his bedtime.

I’m giving up. Nearly two hours of pets. Very, very strange. POV Ceremony early because of the Tuesday show? Some fans think they’re refilling the POV since some of the cool kids complained that Day and Kevin were doing it unfair or something, but that seems highly unlikely since (a) they never do that, (b) it was an off site POV, and (c) it was like 12 hours ago. So I dunno.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
So BB Twitter seems to be openly up in arms about production interfering to keep Tyler while the feeds where off.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
It doesn't look like anything happened last night?

Ian is current pick for replacement nom. The nice thing about this season is anytime anyone goes home I'm glad because every single player is playing terribly.

Nicole should be able to save Ian here. Trash. All of them.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Dang!

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1305227145933778944

Looks like Ian may have to start playing the game. As it stands, I don't see how he avoids a tie.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BB fandom always claims things are rigged when they don't like it or something comes without an exposition dump.

As best as I can tell Dani told Nicole the only way for her to get out of this week clean was to convince Day not to use POV and vote out Tyler. Feeds went down for a few hours and when they came back it was clear Dani knew (a) Day was using the POV and (b) Cody wasn't voting out Tyler. So now Ian is probably going home. I think that was always the likely option. Before the feeds went down Cody was promising Tyler he's safe. Cody doesn't want to vote out Tyler and Dani just wants to do the safest move. So I assume we just missed the conversations that spelled that out.

I still think it might move back and forth through the week but this house is filled with cowards who want to take the easiest move that means they don't have to win HOH next week. Dani will not be using her power because she doesn't want to be HOH 2 weeks. All Stars is garbage.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

BB fandom always claims things are rigged when they don't like it or something comes without an exposition dump.

As best as I can tell Dani told Nicole the only way for her to get out of this week clean was to convince Day not to use POV and vote out Tyler. Feeds went down for a few hours and when they came back it was clear Dani knew (a) Day was using the POV and (b) Cody wasn't voting out Tyler. So now Ian is probably going home. I think that was always the likely option. Before the feeds went down Cody was promising Tyler he's safe. Cody doesn't want to vote out Tyler and Dani just wants to do the safest move. So I assume we just missed the conversations that spelled that out.

I still think it might move back and forth through the week but this house is filled with cowards who want to take the easiest move that means they don't have to win HOH next week. Dani will not be using her power because she doesn't want to be HOH 2 weeks. All Stars is garbage.

looool.

Honestly, though, I can't really blame anyone for taking out Ian. He's one of two previous winners in the house and he's someone harmless to put in jury. If Ian hadn't relied on literally one ally to carry him through the game he'd be in a much better spot. The only downside to keeping Tyler is that he can win comps and Ian can't. That's a big downside, but floaters do win Big Brother and Ian is that strategy's exemplar. It just makes for bad TV to have Tyler still around.

I have to say, Nicole's playing this week real well. She's making a big stand about protecting someone on the outside, but not risking anything by doing so. Right now it seems like she has the strongest position in the house despite never having any power.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nicole is 100% playing the best game in the house. She's really, really good at BB. In large part because she just doesn't give a poo poo about anyone but herself. If she was a dude we'd be talking about her with Dan, Will, and Derrick. Or at least Paul and Tyler.
Tyler's a joke this season compared to her.

I'm not gonna cry if Ian goes. He's played a lovely game and is as passive as anyone else in that house. I'm just sad Tyler might survive his garbage play and whining and then I'll listen to Taran Armstrong tell me how Tyler masterminded it. I got my hopes up and BB22 crushed them.

Still, the thing giving Ian a fighting chance is that Nicole and Dani know how bad its gonna look them evicting Ian after the mocking controversy. The fact that Dani's even putting Ian up shows how scared she is of upsetting Enzo or the guys. But Nicole in particular knows how much she's gonna get buried if she doesn't at least give him a pity vote. If he has Kevin, Day, and David that's then a tie. I don't know if he has David though. He should. But David.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Sep 13, 2020

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Catching up on stuff its obvious that what made BB fans scream “rig gage” is that for the second week in a row Tyler starter crying about going home and then we lost feeds for awhile and he had calmed down. The theory is obviously that producers are rolling over backwards to protect him but it also seems likely they’re just cutting off feeds when he goes diva and then when they come back he’s all drugged up. I dunno. But no one really had to push to make Cody not want to not out Tyler or Dani be wishy washy and just want the safest thing. Right now the only person really doing anything out of the ordinary is Nicole taking a stand on not evicting Ian. And that’s probably the mocking controversy motivating her.

I’ve always said Jessie sucked.
https://twitter.com/MrPEC_Tacular/status/1305206187995140096

Kevin’s on it.
Kevin: So... what if... we could use this as an opportunity to potentially get a bigger target out of the house?
Day: Like?
Kevin: Do you think we could recruit Tyler?
Day: What?

Nicole’s pushing Cody about keeping Ian. Cody’s completely patronizing to her and says she’s just being emotion and there’s no way Christmas, Enzo, and Memphis will vote out Tyler. Nicole says she can make them and Cody tells her to go ahead and try. Cody’s being a mansplaining dick about it and its possible even if Ian goes home here he’ll piss Dani and Nicole off. He’s been wearing on people for weeks now and this is the first serious game divide they’ve had and tied directly to Dani’s concerns that they’re being isolated by “a frat.”

David had a good talk with Day. He admitted he was allied to Tyler but said that he thinks Tyler used him to try and create drama between Day and Dani with that whole mess weeks ago. He says they’ve never talked game with him until this week and its all to try and get Tyler to stay. He correctly says they’re only saying Kevin is safe to try and convince Day not to use it and that everyone including Ian is on the same page. He says Christmas was “duped” into targeting people who liked her to make her a target. He’s just generally got a proper read. Which shouldn’t be a thing to celebrate in Week 6 but here we are. Day’s still not trusting David and saying stuff like she might use the POV on Tyler. But that’s just transparent BS. Right now David’s desperately trying to get Day to trust him but he knows she doesn’t at all.

There’s so many of these.
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1305250189557473281

Cody and Memphis saying how stupid Day is if she uses the POV and hw they are voting Kevin out if she doesn’t, and how if Dani wants Tyler voted out “she can go gently caress herself” and you know what? I’m done. Need a break.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I swear to God if Cody or Tyler wins this season I'm loving done.

Nicole get your poo poo together.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nicole wonders, why is it fair that just because Day won POV she gets to save her ally? Huh? How is that fair? Someone playing for their own game. It makes no sense.
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1305263423379312640

Christmas and Memphis are all worked up about Dani and that she’s just not sharing more info with them or just protecting the alliance fully. They’re convinced she won’t put up Ian and angry she might put up one of them. Or Enzo. Who isn’t in the group but would be bad for Tyler.

Nicole worries people may not like her because she promised Kevin her vote and is now gonna vote him out. Cody says he lied to people all the time in his season and everyone loves him! They agree they’re both awesome for never being on the block even with the Wall Yeller. Cody, “loving savages!”

Kevin’s now convinced he has the votes to stay. Remember last night when he was like “all these people suddenly telling me they got my back when they never did before is suspicious”? That’s gone. Now its “I don’t think they’d lie to me because of Jury votes.” I mean, who will Kevin vote for if everyone lies to him? Day says they all have the same script and its just to reassure her into not using the POV. Despite the fact that she KNOWS THIS she’s still debating not using the POV because… oh who the gently caress knows? She doesn’t want to be linked to Kevin or some stupid poo poo like that. Kevin says shots have already been fired and there’s other pairs which just gets them into litigating Day and Bay being singled out last week. “Because we’re black.” Which is true but also not changing anything right now. Day and Kevin then talk about distancing themselves from David, because who needs allies? Oh, but they do want allies because at one point they debate using the POV on Tyler and making an alliance with him.

Da’Vonne: I need this day to be over, cause I got some sh*t up my sleeve.
Kevin: You got some sh*t up your sleeve?
Da’Vonne: Oh yeah, imma milk this veto for all it’s worth.

I now officially want Day not to use the POV and spend the rest of the week learning that she got played. Again. I want Day to be played again and again until she learns she’s not actually good at this and does not have good perception. I’ve given up on hope and or retribution and have now embraced spite.

Nicole tells Memphis, Christmas, and Dani how if Day uses the POV she’s a target. “Period.” She says they all have to tell her that.

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1305291905014652929

Ian once again tells Nicole that if he goes up and out this week he’ll give up his stipend and leave Jury. Nicole says she’d be upset but wouldn’t disrespect the game and leave. Ian says he’d probably stay but the handler would have a hard time with him. He says a lot of his problems last week were about him being worried he’d be first to jury instead of the guilt I assumed he was feeling. A lot of people who benefited from twists their first time and never had to be in jury being real divas about the game this time around. Definitely gonna be another decade before the next All Stars. Ian also talks about how unfair the fanbase treats him and I think I’m starting to understand the Nicole/Ian friendship.

Feeds went down because of another wall yeller. Its stupid but its for the best.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I skipped over most of the drama and only watched the very edited show version, but Day's "Personal Game Talk" poo poo was the dumbest argument about gameplay I've ever heard on this show

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

STAC Goat posted:

I now officially want Day not to use the POV and spend the rest of the week learning that she got played. Again. I want Day to be played again and again until she learns she’s not actually good at this and does not have good perception. I’ve given up on hope and or retribution and have now embraced spite.

Exactly. 92% of these people are going to lose this game and they're gonna be so bitter. Jaysar and the early boots excluded I think everyone else expects to win. You can't all win!

I hope they never do All Stars again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

POV meeting happening.

So as best as I can tell late last night after feeds returned Day was telling Dani she was using POV and Dani was frantically trying to change her mind. Dani ended up waking up Cody and telling him and he woke up the Committee and they decided they should interrupt Day in the POV and all take a vow to vote out Tyler (which of course would be a lie). Memphis oddly was the voice of reason on this and because he recognized all it was gonna do is embarrass and screw Day further and make them look like villains. In typical BB fashion the rest of them can't see past their own agendas.

Professor Shark posted:

I skipped over most of the drama and only watched the very edited show version, but Day's "Personal Game Talk" poo poo was the dumbest argument about gameplay I've ever heard on this show

I think that's part of Day's problem. Day and Bay trusted Christmas. They were wrong. Christmas obvious was protecting the core people. Day and Bay realized this. But like... that requires just admitting you got played and were wrong about someone. So instead Day invented a nonsensical idea for why she and Bay were right to trust Christmas and Christmas screwed up.

Where of course it goes off the rails is that Christmas shouldn't have been arguing in the first place. She's HOH. She screwed them. So just let them be mad for awhile and give them space. But Christmas like Day was unable to accept the situation and needed Day and Bay to be ok with it.

Its a loving mess.