Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Tubgoat posted:

Ah yes, famously unoccupied-by-Zionists governments such as the United States.

Zionism is political
Judaism is religious
Israel is an ongoing warcrime against the people of Palestine. The most steadfast Zionists call themselves Christians, even though they worship demons.

You seek to convince us of cuppy's antisemitism by conflating Zionists and Jews? I think maybe it is you who is antisemitic.

The Zionist one-world government that reactionaries believe in is not the foremost power source of authoritarianism, this is intuitively obvious.

Does discussing Horcruxes mean I believe that Harry Potter is real?

ah yes, famously un-protocoled by any zionist elders country the united states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tubgoat posted:

Theyrule.net , requires Flash 5, lmao. No idea how to get it working again.

Edit:
 "people who suck up to Scientologists ... are servile little shits"
 "people who suck up to Christians ... are servile little shits"
 "people who suck up to Muslims ... are servile little shits"
 "people who suck up to Catholics... are servile little shits"
 "people who suck up to Mormons ... are servile little shits"

I do not believe you have a case here.

Lol r u Cuppy?

Pedantic and boring as hell as him anyway

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Tubgoat posted:

Theyrule.net , requires Flash 5, lmao. No idea how to get it working again.

Edit:
 "people who suck up to Scientologists ... are servile little shits"
 "people who suck up to Christians ... are servile little shits"
 "people who suck up to Muslims ... are servile little shits"
 "people who suck up to Catholics... are servile little shits"
 "people who suck up to Mormons ... are servile little shits"

I do not believe you have a case here.

Are you for loving real? Seriously? I have to explain why "this accusation against this group carries a different weight than when said against another group?"

If I insinuate the local Lutheran church is full of seditious terrorists you don't see how that will resonate differently than if I say it about a mosque? Extrapolate from there for all the other groups you mentioned. Is this what you wanted more of from cuppy? Then the mods made a good call.

All I did, once again, was quote cuppy to point out how shits like you are being disingenuous with what he was saying and the words he was using. You then followed up with doubling down on "ZOG". There's plenty of places to have the discussions you seem to want to have and I'm sure they'll welcome you as long as you're of the correct ethnic heritage. I honestly wasn't going to respond to you but this has been sitting at the back of my mind for the past few hours and I needed to say my piece.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

this whole line of dialogue is an op to get this thread shut down

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I feel like anyone acting in good faith would see cuppys posts as being adjacent enough to anti-semitism to warrant a boot.

Epsteins ties to Isreal came up several times without the thread divulging into poo poo that sounds like diet stormfront posts.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Elderbean posted:

I feel like anyone acting in good faith would see cuppys posts as being adjacent enough to anti-semitism to warrant a boot.

Epsteins ties to Isreal came up several times without the thread divulging into poo poo that sounds like diet stormfront posts.

I was joking that Cuppy was a fed, but now I (90% jokingly) wonder if we touched a nerve...

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

ptkfvk posted:

now that this is over its time we get to the bottom of this whole epstein situation

Yeah someone should start a thread for it.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

been reading about tracy twyman, scared the hell out of myself, she died mysteriously after investigating a ring that isaac kappy was looking into apparently

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

also someone hipped me to a site called institute for study of global politics which is supposed to have the definitive account of dutroux and many other pedophocracy syndicates, but i'm wary as hell of clicking the link, apparently the guy has uploaded loads of evidence that the belgian cops claimed had disappeared. don't really fancy having special branch kicking in my door but if anyone is brave enough to look it up feel free to share your take.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Trabisnikof posted:

this whole line of dialogue is an op to get this thread shut down

I think that was the goal from the start. it was pretty funny at first when people ran in and started spinning ct’s rambling attempt to connect everything into antisemitism because it touched on the holocaust, but they managed to hook one of more naive mods into grotesquely overreacting, which can only result in this exact derail and give them an opportunity to shut down the thread entirely.

anyone who wants to link quote any actual antisemitic posts is welcome to do so, but I never saw any.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

gh0stpinballa posted:

also someone hipped me to a site called institute for study of global politics which is supposed to have the definitive account of dutroux and many other pedophocracy syndicates, but i'm wary as hell of clicking the link, apparently the guy has uploaded loads of evidence that the belgian cops claimed had disappeared. don't really fancy having special branch kicking in my door but if anyone is brave enough to look it up feel free to share your take.

I vpned up to take a look. It's kinda what I feared. lots of interesting headlines but with plenty of "here's why white people are under attack" snuck in. I didn't go click through into anything yet, these are just part of the incredibly-dense-website-design-circa 1998 style they got going on.

Looks to be a "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" kinda operation and I wouldn’t be shocked if it turned out to be run by outright racists.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

jesus christ that looks pretty grim...VPN was definitely the smart move there.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

jojoinnit posted:

I wouldn’t be shocked if it turned out to be run by outright racists.

are you proposing that they might just be pretending to be racists? that poo poo in your pics is explicitly racist. what do you think the violent black crime and global racial iq part means?

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Loucks posted:

are you proposing that they might just be pretending to be racists? that poo poo in your pics is explicitly racist. what do you think the violent black crime and global racial iq part means?

Yeah those in particular are beyond dog whistles and solidly into air raid siren territory

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Loucks posted:

My tongue was firmly in my cheek but I forget the only people seeing that are the monitors at my local CIA safehouse, apologies. Yes it’s very clearly racist and preying on those who are already crack-pinged enough to be open to accepting almost anything.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

at least visup is still a quality crack ping time, recluse has a pretty hard and fast no nazis/race science rule

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
I've been to that Global politics site before. I thought it had good articles despite the racist stuff (which i didn't read). The Dutruox articles had a picture of a pregnant kid with her face blurred out that was really harrowing and that has stayed with me good lord.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

I did think Cuppy brought up a few things that were worth considering, but I do want to say that the whole concept of "ZOG" completely misunderstands Zionism in an actually antisemitic way. The thinking of Zionists agrees in a lot of ways with that of antisemitic nationalists (which is a bad thing). However, as said Nazis are staunchly antisemitic even in spite of the agreement, they can only conceive of a Zionist project as a false front to further do whatever they think Jews are doing.

I think in this specific case, that seems like something that could have been pushed back on. It almost certainly wouldn't have avoided the thread being "about" Cuppy for a while, but it could have been more productive, or it could have ended in a less-objectionable ban.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

sleeptalker posted:

It almost certainly wouldn't have avoided the thread being "about" Cuppy for a while, but it could have been more productive, or it could have ended in a less-objectionable ban.

even allowing l.k. this much leeway is too much. when cuppy got all those way over the top punishments, they had already moved over to only posting in that mostly defunct conspiracy thread. and posting with enough self awareness to make it clear they knew they weren't to be posting itt anymore. this thread could be completely free of all this off topic posting, but l.k. hosed it up, seemingly on purpose afaict

it's bullshit, gently caress the mods, free cuppy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im seeing a lot of reports coming from this thread. it looks like most of the conversation involved is posters talking about what sort of thread this should be/can be/needs to be. i think its healthy + good to have those conversations, and even moreso when something big has happened like the loss of a noteworthy poster.

but, i wanna make sure that the thread is mostly about something other than itself. so im going to just ask that if you have a specific complaint or question about the cuppy tea thing, plz use qcs or PMs to mods/admins to ask them; and if at all possible, post the sort of posts that you think should be in this thread, instead of making posts describing those things.

im going to go mark a huge swath of reports Resolved, unless i see anything particularly actionable in them. but moving forward, i hope the thread can get back on some sorta track that people enjoy posting/reading along.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
I like the way Snrub thinks!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

AntifaSupersoldier posted:

I've been to that Global politics site before. I thought it had good articles despite the racist stuff (which i didn't read). The Dutruox articles had a picture of a pregnant kid with her face blurred out that was really harrowing and that has stayed with me good lord.

the fringe left and the fringe right mind meld over as much poo poo as the center right and the center left do. don't go too far in one direction, that way is madness.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

MysteriousStranger posted:

the fringe left and the fringe right mind meld over as much poo poo as the center right and the center left do. don't go too far in one direction, that way is madness.

Except the Dutroux stuff actually happened in real life, according to institutions whose authority on reporting such matters is respected and given credibility?

nut
Jul 30, 2019

we were talking about bob woodward before the most recent mess and if you need better poof of what a hack and not heroic journalist he is, then look at his trump covid recording that he sat on just to market a book lol

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

nut posted:

we were talking about bob woodward before the most recent mess and if you need better poof of what a hack and not heroic journalist he is, then look at his trump covid recording that he sat on just to market a book lol

lol

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
I finally started listening to trueanon. Are they ever going to talk about eyes wide shut, or what?

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I finally started listening to trueanon. Are they ever going to talk about eyes wide shut, or what?

p sure they are where I first heard about Larry celona

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

nut posted:

by far my favorite grift in politics is people holding onto info so they can drop it in a book instead of for the 'public good' or whatever. bolton refused subpoenas didnt he? this poo poo is hilarious

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Liz from Trueanon trying to do a Paris Hilton impression and it’s just her voice haha

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
loving bonkers episode. Never thought I'd feel bad for Paris Hilton, but here we are.
Loved the longer play of the theme at the end, wanna hear the whole thing someday (there's other sections too, I think, used in episodes).

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Chapo has an episode about it, and an interview around the same time with the writer of Chaos.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Start trueanon from ep 1 imo

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

red19fire posted:

Chapo has an episode about it, and an interview around the same time with the writer of Chaos.

the eyes wide shut episode is weird because it felt like they were trying to make fun of the dumb conspiracies around the film as a way to help themselves get over their epstein brain, but they couldn't quite convince themselves the epstein affair was nbd.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

in fact i maintain texas has semi-quit in part cos the lesson of the epstein affair, which the 3 original chapos have learned, is that some downballot race in turdpile, minnesota is completely irrelevant to meaningful change if only 1% of the epstein scandal is true, further reinforced by sanders getting ratfucked by a CIA agent and the shadow app part owned by the save america pod boys. the reality of the pedophocracy was too much for texas to handle.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I haven’t posted much because I was cleansing with a book on contemporary Canadian politics but that just made me sadder. Canada is a fake country where people live on land that was never theirs and have their resources sold off by someone who isn’t them to people that don’t live here.

time to perk up and return to devils chessboard

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

nut posted:

I haven’t posted much because I was cleansing with a book on contemporary Canadian politics but that just made me sadder. Canada is a fake country where people live on land that was never theirs and have their resources sold off by someone who isn’t them to people that don’t live here.

time to perk up and return to devils chessboard

Its gonna be dope when Freyland (will not denounce or speak ill of her grandfather who ran a stolen Nazi newspaper) is PM, I'm halfway through spying 101 its been mostly boring but I just got to the new left era and the FLQ so hopefully its picks up. I do love the theme across these books, Mounties are dumb as poo poo. I thought the FLQ might have been some Canadian CIA stuff but it turns out that was KGB propaganda from what it says in the archives.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Suplex Liberace posted:

Its gonna be dope when Freyland (will not denounce or speak ill of her grandfather who ran a stolen Nazi newspaper) is PM, I'm halfway through spying 101 its been mostly boring but I just got to the new left era and the FLQ so hopefully its picks up. I do love the theme across these books, Mounties are dumb as poo poo. I thought the FLQ might have been some Canadian CIA stuff but it turns out that was KGB propaganda from what it says in the archives.

do you know of a book that actually discusses the McDonald/Keable commissions?

for non-Canadians, we had something called the October Crisis where FLQ, a terrorist separatist group who wanted liberation for Quebec, kidnapped two politicians, a deputy prime minister and British diplomat, independently through two cells. the deputy prime minister was executed and the diplomat ultimately let go after invocation of the War Measures Act (only time it’s been used during peacetime).

A lot of people blamed the RCMP security service for letting things happen. in response to criticism, and in fear of a long leash letting Canada be internationally humiliated with upcoming Olympic in Montreal, the RCMP started committed tons of illegal activities to maintain order.

the only reason the commissions were started and this was discovered was that, in a trial, an RCMP officer being tried for bombing a house offhandedly said something like “heh, that’s nothing, I’ve done much worse in the RCMP” lol

e: here are the illegal activities

“Matters referred to the commission included a break-in at a data-processing company and the theft of a PARTI QUÉBÉCOIS membership list; 400 break-ins without warrants, mainly in BC (since 1970); electronic surveillance of at least one member of Parliament; unauthorized mail openings; the burning of a barn in Québec; widespread monitoring of election candidates; theft of dynamite; and use of forged documents”

nut has issued a correction as of 13:59 on Sep 16, 2020

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Suplex Liberace posted:

Its gonna be dope when Freyland (will not denounce or speak ill of her grandfather who ran a stolen Nazi newspaper) is PM, I'm halfway through spying 101 its been mostly boring but I just got to the new left era and the FLQ so hopefully its picks up.

it’s pretty boring still, sadly, but probably the most illuminating in that Canadian police forces have always relied on plants and informants and never even considered ethical issues with agent provocateurs. also gently caress Canadian police histories all wasting a chapter on the ATIP system. I get that it’s for fellow researchers but I straight up skip em

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

nut posted:

do you know of a book that actually discusses the McDonald/Keable commissions?

the only reason the commissions were started and this was discovered was that, in a trial, an RCMP officer being tried for bombing a house offhandedly said something like “heh, that’s nothing, I’ve done much worse in the RCMP” lol
I don't but I'm gonna be looking through the library today so I'll keep an eye out.

I liked when the rcmpss couldn't bug the location of a FLQ or CPC (i cant recall its early) meeting so they just burnt down the barn it was gonna happen in. Also the only reason that dude got caught in the first place was the bomb blew up in his hands lol. Men in Shadows says a few of the more hard line RCMP guys involved in the stuff leave and start a security service with one of their mob connected friends. Which i can't find much info on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

the stupidity of the RCMP SS and then CSIS give credence to the idea that all of these alphabet societies are heavily inspired by spy fiction over reality