Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
FTR vs Dinosaur Express 1 0.89%
Kaz vs Hangman 3 2.68%
Ivelisse vs Rosa 1 0.89%
THE PARKING LOT FIGHT 107 95.54%
Total: 112 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Seriously, NXT, just move to Tuesdays. Or replace RAW. I don't care which.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

THE DEMO only down by 0.02 drat

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Alaois posted:

remember when people freaked out that some jobber, some kid named Alan Angels, kicked out of Kenny Omega's Finishing Move the V-Trigger and thats why AEW won't last

No, I only remember one person doing that

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

loving fantastic demo number. Wow.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

CombineThresher posted:

How about Orange Cassowary?

Every AEW match of his so far has seen everyone kick out of everything but the OWA.

It's the most protected finish in the business in the last like, twenty years.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Pylons posted:

loving fantastic demo number. Wow.

Wow, #1 in 18-34

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

expected aew to break 900k but still really good

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

So many excellent demo numbers... :allears:

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Suck my dick Sean Hannity

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Another win for the good guys

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Third place for the night is really impressive.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

sign the real housewives coward tony

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Given that demo it looks like the olds just went back to NXT. And given NXTs ratings it seems that anyone who sampled it for the past two weeks decided not to stick with it.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

oh but seriously I posted:

sign the real housewives coward tony

Denise Richards is a hot free agent but I'm worried it might be a Cardona situation where a big name doesn't actually lend itself to an improved on-screen product

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Another win for the good guys

Guy Fieri is fuming right now

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1306686740384673799

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

ya blew it Ivelisse

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

WWE just celebrated their win in the ratings.

“We are very proud we took over 600,000 tuning out of watching AEW. This is why we exist and we are thrilled for our talent who are working hard to help AEW not gain viewers.

We will continue to put on stuff and wrestling and whatever and stuff so we can just make sure AEW doesn’t grow.

We consider what we did last night a win. We will be sending talent to Tucker Carlson as well to ensure AEW does not grow.

Thank you and Hail Satan, lord of darkness”

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Is this Ivelisse being Ivelisse?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Basically, Thunder Rosa has been starting to take on a locker room leader role and Ivelisse is a bit pissed about that. Ivelisse started no-selling and Rosa got pissed and started working a bit stiffer.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I missed the drama of what happened because I was watching how good Rosa made everything look. Good on her for really securing the Tombstone if Ivelisse was being a jerk too.

Ivelisse can get out.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
So is Ivelisse basically Lo Ki?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Given this (and that apparently everyone sided with Rosa in the back), it’s kind of surprising they’re still gonna run the tag match next week. Kind of a bummer that Diamanté is apparently stuck with this.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Ivelisse found a way to create a hard-hitting match with real heat, gotta give it up

Big time lol at pulling that poo poo on a tryout run

xbilkis fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Sep 17, 2020

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Real talk, come on AEW. You know exactly what you’re getting out of Ivelisse. She should have never been here in the first place.

Rosa 4 life.

Where’s Diamanté in all this?

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

ICR posted:

WWE just celebrated their win in the ratings.

“We are very proud we took over 600,000 tuning out of watching AEW. This is why we exist and we are thrilled for our talent who are working hard to help AEW not gain viewers.

We will continue to put on stuff and wrestling and whatever and stuff so we can just make sure AEW doesn’t grow.

We consider what we did last night a win. We will be sending talent to Tucker Carlson as well to ensure AEW does not grow.

Thank you and Hail Satan, lord of darkness”

As a prize they're gracing us with a tag-team street fight

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1306635440158584834

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Of all the people to gently caress around with like that, maybe pick the one who doesn't train in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

blunt posted:

As a prize they're gracing us with a tag-team street fight

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1306635440158584834

loving lol. No comment.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
A small saving grace is if Coward Tony gets forced to bring Nicole Savoy back in by default

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

xbilkis posted:

A small saving grace is if Coward Tony gets forced to bring Nicole Savoy back in by default

drat near criminal it’s not a priority. Give Big Swole talking poo poo while Lil Swole suplexes people and ties them in knots.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

inthesto posted:

Low Ki was one of the kings of the indies in the early 00s, Ivelisse doesn't have that kind of resume.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

xbilkis posted:

:pray:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

xbilkis posted:

A small saving grace is if Coward Tony gets forced to bring Jamie Hayer back in

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

inthesto posted:

This actually makes a lot of sense in retrospect

Both complete loving idiots working, But Also complete loving idiots away from the ring/on social media (LowKi believes masks are paranoia because the dangers of corona are exaggerated, Ivelisse believes depression isn't real)

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ivalisse isn't anywhere near as cool as Low Ki is

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

NienNunb posted:

Ivalisse isn't anywhere near as cool as Low Ki is

which is especially damning considering how much of a dork low ki is

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I thought Low Ki was cool at first, until I learned that the reason why his kicks look so real is because they pretty much are real.

That plus the all the stories about him being really hard to work with when he's booked to lose make it difficult to enjoy anything he does.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

If Ivelisse hasn't been carried out of a show by security like Low Ki, she'll never be as cool as him

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

With how hard all of the folks they’ve been bringing in for Dark have clearly been working, it’s a special kind of decision making to not be mindful about how you’re working a tryout gig you got on an established body of work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Me last night: "Okay, Ivelisse is an idiot, but she's having a decent little run here in AEW so far and she's helping the division at a time when it's kind of struggling. I really dislike some of the things she's said and done, but maybe she's turned a corner here and can get along with this locker room."
Me right now: "lol"