Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

RBG deserves every bit of hate she is getting in this thread and I refuse to probe for it

I don't care that she died on a personal level because she basically doomed the country by not retiring. I am sad that what little chance this country has left is gone because the selfish shriveled old gently caress could've retired when she was in her early loving 80s. I'm glad I live in a country where we allow people who should be in nursing homes to have the ability to make the most important decisions in our lives.

Lol Trump is president, Ginsburg dead and our freedom is gonna be joining her soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

RBG deserves every bit of hate she is getting in this thread and I refuse to probe for it

Lol are people are actually reporting?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

weeeee

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Harveygod posted:

is that why hugegrossburrito said that? lol

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

drat, couldn't even wait until they bagged her

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Harveygod posted:

the DnD mod put the forum on Slow Mode like it's Twitch chat lmao

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
probe the poster who isn't loling imo

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
Of all the times for the Wet Boy to decide not to run his loving mouth in front of a live camera feed. Light that poo poo up you coward!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Harveygod posted:

Yes lmao oh god yes

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
way to die you stupid bitch

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Virginia Slams posted:

I'm glad I live in a country where we allow people who should be in nursing homes to have the ability to make the most important decisions in our lives.

We don't just allow it, we encourage it

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

to anyone who reported my rbg posts just know this:

did you cheer when scalia died? did you know rgb and scalia were best friends? so when you cheered his death you were cheering the death of rbg's best friend (on the court anyways)? hypocrite much??!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

sharknado slashfic posted:

We don't just allow it, we encourage it
that's what happens when 99% of people over 70 and 5% of people under 30 vote

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/1307121804134305792

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Yes lmao oh god yes

Sorry about that, I guess?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
*looking deep in to crystal ball*

tom cotton is confirmed by a majority not including collins or murkowski (Mitch allows them to vote no because they don't need their votes) before election day

multiple states like PA have mail in count issues and it goes to the supreme court, where it is ruled trump wins without even a pretense

Lol!!!!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I envy the dead

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I wish I had the power to die at the exact moment to absolutely gently caress the most people. Because I hate humanity too, RIP ginsburg

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/JimDabakis/status/1307120855454044160

lol, "'but....' says Romney"

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

old beast lunatic posted:

I wish I had the power to die at the exact moment to absolutely gently caress the most people. Because I hate humanity too, RIP ginsburg

:same:

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

They don't want to tell him during the rally because they know he and the crowd will hoot and holler

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

old beast lunatic posted:

it's honestly impressive timing

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Virginia Slams posted:

I don't care that she died on a personal level because she basically doomed the country by not retiring. I am sad that what little chance this country has left is gone because the selfish shriveled old gently caress could've retired when she was in her early loving 80s. I'm glad I live in a country where we allow people who should be in nursing homes to have the ability to make the most important decisions in our lives.

Lol Trump is president, Ginsburg dead and our freedom is gonna be joining her soon

Logan's Run is unironically better public policy than the US gerontocracy, and I say this as someone over 35

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My 93 year dimentia’d out grandma got COVID and will be dead in a week. All Olds Are Bastards. Kill em

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mitt Romney insider? But I barely know'er!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I'd like to say that social progress made since the end of WW2 has been more significant than those made in the late 19th and 20th centuries, but I am not fully versed in everything that happened. This has the potential to be on the level of repealing the end of slavery.

Oops, totally legal to harass women now! You can totally fire someone for being gay! All black children must go to work in Elon Musk's factories!

Though I'm pretty sure a one party US with the current GOP at the helm would fall apart almost instantly because not a single person in the party knows how to do anything but run their mouth and say the dumbest stuff.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Just wanna say two things:

LOL HAVE YOU HEARD WHO'S PRESIDENT???

And, the angry hate-posts about RGB are oddly comforting. You're right, she should have loving retired. gently caress her.

Looking forward to scoffing at whatever staff-written tweet is squeezed out on Trump's account.

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

All the "moderates" are racing for their hall passes.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

It is definitely a lol that the last chance this republic has is hanging on the idea that Mitt Romney and Susan Collins will keep their word.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/schwarz/status/1307113024193548288?s=21

Lol so it can definitely get much worse

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Virginia Slams posted:

It is definitely a lol that the last chance this republic has is hanging on the idea that Mitt Romney and Susan Collins will keep their word.

they can keep it and so can murkowski and still get it done. the question is if the others looking for re-election like Cory Gardner will choose a loss in November in exchange for a confirmation

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Honestly if its all gonna burn down anyway I wanna see how far the country can push itself into insanity before they are finished.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
actually the republicans might put someone really crazy up to let Gardner etc. vote no then just ram the real pick through after the election

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Virginia Slams posted:

susan collins will never be good

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Virginia Slams posted:

Honestly if its all gonna burn down anyway I wanna see how far the country can push itself into insanity before they are finished.
Handmaid's tale territory here we come

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug
gently caress bitching about RGB's vanity, if we're casting stones this is pebbles vs extinction level asteroid impact. Damned if I'd give up, either. At least Mitch gets to deny an old woman her dying wish.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

nooneofconsequence posted:

Handmaid's tale territory here we come

Gonna enjoy women Republicans being confused when they're removed from office and have their vote taken away.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

twistedmentat posted:

Gonna enjoy women Republicans being confused when they're removed from office and have their vote taken away.

what parallel universe would this be taking place in? They will thank their masters for the privilege of being disenfranchised.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/SenMcSallyAZ/status/1307123253845032960

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:hmbol: it took less than, what, 2 hours?