Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Tulsa corner just made a loving fool out of that OSU WR. It shouldn't have been thrown and was thrown poorly but good god man put up a fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
That was a great pick

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Sick loving catch

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Spacebump posted:

I think but ultimately not that much. iirc, there is some Louisiana law that prevents ULL from officially being able to be called the University of Louisiana. (That could all be online fan bs)

I mean the primary goal of the entire university system is to make sure LSU is good at football lol

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Thermos H Christ posted:

Gonna be pretty embarrassing if we don't make the CCG at this point

you know we're gonna lose to some dumbass team like iowa state or kansas state down the stretch

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

What an absolute horseshit unsportsmanlike

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
:lol: that Tulsa tackle blatantly holding for a good 3 seconds and then getting indignant about the flag.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I don't cfb, are the refs using novelty whistles in the Tulsa game or are the 2700 fans making that much noise that the announcers keep complaining about not hearing the whistles

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sharknado slashfic posted:

I don't cfb, are the refs using novelty whistles in the Tulsa game or are the 2700 fans making that much noise that the announcers keep complaining about not hearing the whistles

they're using electronic whistles that aren't loud enough for anyone to hear

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

sharknado slashfic posted:

Electronic whistles that apparently don't work so great

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1281962043688525831

haha oops Marco Rubio tweet, probably shouldn't have just grabbed the first one I saw with a photo on it

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Oh, rip

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Is there a good reason for electronic whistles that I’m missing? Because on the surface it’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Just looks like a way to sneak your vape into the game

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Louisiana Lafeyette's march to the championship starts now

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

G-Hawk posted:

you know we're gonna lose to some dumbass team like iowa state or kansas state down the stretch

Sorry I should have said it's going to be pretty embarrassing when we don't make the CCG

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Seaniqua posted:

Is there a good reason for electronic whistles that I’m missing? Because on the surface it’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard

You don't have to blow into them

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Ooooooohhhhh lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
omg you dope

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
how do you miss that

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

OK State not looking very OK

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.
God drat kickers.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I thought they were literally electronic whistles you blew into which responded to your breath like those insane/corny MIDI controllers you blow into. Did I smoke weed today before mowing my lawn? There’s no way to know.

But what, they press a button or something?

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
wtf are you doing tulane, how is this tied ?!?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I still can't believe he missed that kick

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
That Navy LB has a very unfortunate name

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Seaniqua posted:

I thought they were literally electronic whistles you blew into which responded to your breath like those insane/corny MIDI controllers you blow into. Did I smoke weed today before mowing my lawn? There’s no way to know.

But what, they press a button or something?

yeah you press a button and it makes a whistle noise that isn't loud enough to actually be heard lol

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
oh dear

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.
South Florida sure is worthless.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
It is obscene how much screen space the ESPN ticker takes up

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
There's a chance Tulsa

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

General Dog posted:

It is obscene how much screen space the ESPN ticker takes up

It's like 1/3rd advertising now too, which is gross.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Impressive self-destruction by Tulsa today

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
lol I didn't realize I'd get to pretend A&M was a top ten team for a week because the Big 10 and maybe Pac-12 start late

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Why in the world is Syracuse not calling timeouts? :psyduck:

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Tulsa I know you guys aren't supposed to beat "the #11 team" in the country but if you were halfway competent at the basic skill of "getting plays off" you'd be winning
e: seriously goddamn guys

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Oh thank god dr. Pepper is sticking with Fansville for another loving year

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao even with that massive facemask he stormed through

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
haha OSU had 12 men on the field, but Tulsa was so determined to get a delay of game penalty that they didn't get anything off it

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

OSU calls a pity timeout to spare Tulsa from facing 4th and 29

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Seaniqua posted:

Oh thank god dr. Pepper is sticking with Fansville for another loving year

every single person in that town would be dead by now, either from COVID or from killing each other due to confinement during quarantine