Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LordSloth posted:

Our president is a master of metaphors. How does he explain 5000 square miles? By telling you to imagine one square mile, and then multiply it by 5000.

For real.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1307460417715920896

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

.................???

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

cantwellmuckenfuss posted:

Supreme Court Justice Jeanine Pirro, coming up!

"I admit it, I like wine"

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020

Pick posted:

.................???

Extortion

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
TikTok reeducation camps

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Or to put it another way:

Quid pro quo

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Who cares about "LAWS" anyway!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

now seems like as good a time as ever to get into heroin

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1307491919384260609

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Holy poo poo, Sleepy Joe actually provided the first genuine LOL of the weekend!?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Grondoth posted:

Who cares about "LAWS" anyway!
I only care about SLAW.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Stryder posted:

Holy poo poo, Sleepy Joe actually provided the first genuine LOL of the weekend!?

It's actually funny, I agree. That cut and music swell is well done.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
The words of this song always ring in my head

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MlpInCp7anE

Most of the lyrics may be broken English but

What’s the point if you hate, die and kill for love.

I think it’s an important thing to think about considering the reality going on.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Fox needs to be destroyed. This is just ridiculous.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Also this song my god sometimes I just have to take a step back and acknowledge the people who called this a long time ago

How low are you willing to go
Before you reach all your selfish goals
Punch line after punch line
Leaving us sore, leaving us sore
Absorbed in your ill hustling
Feeding a monster, just feeding a monster
Invasion after invasion
This means war, this means war
Someday you'll be up to your knees
In the poo poo you see
All the gullible that you mislead
Won't be up for it
Where to, will you relocate
Now that it's war, now that it's war

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Iz3cxwcwI

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Sep 20, 2020

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
If you’re ever nauseous and you need to just finally let it go, instead of traditional emetics and methods of inducing vomiting might I suggest that you simply pop in on Fox’s “News” website and let yourself sell them Buicks to your cousin, Irving.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Guys I went for a drive today and started thinking about global warming's inevitability.

Lol its really bothering me

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Methanar posted:

Guys I went for a drive today and started thinking about global warming's inevitability.

Lol its really bothering me
don't worry the court will kill any regulation attempts for the next 30 years

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

This United States Senator either (a) thinks that it is really spelled "pidgin" or (b) is bad enough at spelling "pigeon" that his phone consistently autocorrects it to "pidgin."

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Yeah I laughed. Out loud even! One could say I loled.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
when the pigen in a bucket, can't make bird! totally railroad shenanigans. vote me.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

A Fancy Hat posted:

They call it Halloween, folks, the holiday that... it's the scariest holiday for some people. But for a lotta people, a lotta friends of mine, and believe me.... believe me, I have a lot of friends. I'm... not as many as I used to, okay? But a lot. They call me every day and they say, you know, but.... but they say "Mr. President, SIR, you're like... the best guy." And I like to think that's true, I don't know, I'm like a humble guy. I'm the most humble guy you're ever going to meet, except for maybe that.... except for maybe Abe Lincoln. And he's dead, so... so what does that tell you?

But they make the mask. There's a mask of me. And you see it online and you think "Woah, that's my face." And it's not. And it's your face but it's not, and it's all over the place, thousands of faces in thousands of places. And the best part is when the masks start laughing, but maybe it's the worst part, too. You see the mask of your face and it starts laughing and you don't know whether to laugh or cry. But they say the masks predict the election, you talk to the masks and it tells you who's gonna win. Me? Personally? I prefer... I like the boats. I like the boaters. Do we have any boats in the crowd right now? I see you. I see the boaters.

But the masks do a lot, in their way, not a big fan of the masks. Not a great fan, it doesn't do much for the CHINA VIRUS but it does a lot with predicting the election. Nobody knows how they know, but they know, so we.... we're looking very strongly at the masks, countering the SUPPRESSION POLLING they call it, where they send a ballot out to 1000 people and maybe 1000 24ths of them get back to you, and they say "Joe Biden", and it doesn't tell you a drat thing about who's going to win.

Do we remember 2016? That wonderful, terrible, beautiful night? I won. I won like nobody won before. And the masks knew it. You never heard a word about the masks but then. But now? Everybody's talking about the masks. And it's great.

I just want to say, I cant read this without feeling nausea. Not even half a sentence before I feel like hurling.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

interwhat posted:

I just want to say, I cant read this without feeling nausea. Not even half a sentence before I feel like hurling.

I can't read these posts from him either and I know I'm in the minority. It's not because they're poorly crafted. It's because I immediately hear the sentences being read in Trump's nails-on-a-chalkboard voice in my head and have to stop.

cantwellmuckenfuss
Mar 30, 2011

withak posted:

This United States Senator either (a) thinks that it is really spelled "pidgin" or (b) is bad enough at spelling "pigeon" that his phone consistently autocorrects it to "pidgin."

Or it's shocking for the white guy. There's that.

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
I'm sure RBG end up with a real Congo Bongo Natty Dread rather than a pretty bwoy fellah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQeA_9PE5N8

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Grondoth posted:

god I hate him so much

I'm undecided, need maybe 44 days to decide if I'll vote for him or not

cantwellmuckenfuss
Mar 30, 2011

Pick posted:

this man is third in the presidential line of succession by the way

Do you feel safe in that knowledge?

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Bonus round: Chuck Grassley had a stroke this weekend at the young age of 87 and can no longer vote for the supreme court nominee, Ted Cruz wins nomination late monday with Pence breaking the tie.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Do you feel safe in that knowledge?

i don't feel held by him, that's for drat sure

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/OhNoSheTwitnt/status/1307280515310014464

these people truly are dumb and do not understand anything at all.

cantwellmuckenfuss
Mar 30, 2011

smoobles posted:

I'm undecided, need maybe 44 days to decide if I'll vote for him or not

How white and straight are you?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Strong Sauce posted:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone miss a point that badly.

Also everyone got mad at Kennedy for retiring. People thought it was hosed up and weirdly timed.

cantwellmuckenfuss
Mar 30, 2011

Pick posted:

i don't feel held by him, that's for drat sure

You queer, you don't look quite white? You got polka dots on your britches? It's a gross time to be alive.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I like that Biden wants to burn down my suburban home, but I also like that Trump is uncensored, raw and doesn't use spell check, it's a toss up for me

cantwellmuckenfuss
Mar 30, 2011

You queer, you don't look quite white? You got polka dots on your britches? It's a gross time to be alive.

It's the time to be alive that my mother warned me against. And she was a black woman in the 60's. It's not a good time we're in.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Strong Sauce posted:

Uh I absolutely do curse Kennedy and whatever backroom corrupt deal he made for his son with trump, mitch, and Deutsche bank

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

*looks at penis*

*this requires shifting very large panniculus*

*looks at high-school diploma framed on the wall*

*its not my name*

*Desire to vote trump intensifies*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I curse all Kennedys on principal. Even ones that aren't from New England.