Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

lol there's a faction in WWE that rallies against superstars wanting money BUT they all signed (presumably lucrative) contracts

lol they lost their first match

lol slapjack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Slapjack, T-Bar, and Mace are all call names in the WWE 2K series that no one ever uses for the CAWs

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

A Fancy Hat posted:

lol there's a faction in WWE that rallies against superstars wanting money BUT they all signed (presumably lucrative) contracts

The irony of the whole situation is that none of them probably got significant pay bumps.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Does Vince just assume that smarks will love this faction because they're anti-authority indie darlings while they're still positioned as "heels" to the WWE Universe like CM Punk because that's all I can figure.

The Hurt Business are also bad-rear end heels, but they're sticking up for the WWE

Is Vince Russo back because this seems like it's just Vince Russo

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

RealFoxy posted:

Does Vince just assume that smarks will love this faction because they're anti-authority indie darlings while they're still positioned as "heels" to the WWE Universe like CM Punk because that's all I can figure.

The Hurt Business are also bad-rear end heels, but they're sticking up for the WWE

Is Vince Russo back because this seems like it's just Vince Russo

I assumed that Russo was back when they first started this group and Raw underground.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I assumed that Russo was back when they first started this group and Raw underground.
These also could be Shane ideas because he's a huge fan of ECW and MMA but I can't imagine Vince ever letting Shane do anything because Vince already has a son

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Wait...

Mace... T-Bar... Slapjack... Retribution...

No...

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Slapjack, T-Bar and Mace

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"

KungFu Grip posted:

besides the retread of a 15 year old angle that was bad then but a nonsensical plot of stealing DNA then saying the DNA test of Rey and Dominik proved that Aaliyah isn't Rey's daughter, and then saying she was nice to Buddy and storming off angry because Rey said to leave her out of their fights then Seth acting like he was a massive genius.

Be careful who you mention this to, the next plot twist after this is the patented Vinnie Mac incest angle between Dominick and Aaliyah leading to Dominic vs Rey at Mania. I can see Vince going All Out for that.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

if they're all named after supposed antifa weapons, I'm guessing Yim will be called Brick and Martinez will be called Soup

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Milkshake Martinez

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I don't loving understand Vince's need to re-name everyone unless it's only to further devalue their name on the main roster until they're impossible to google after they're back out of the company. All three guys here already had new names after signing to NXT

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Russo managed to ingratiate himself to Vince somehow. And that somehow is that they have similar ideologies.
1) Wrestling actually sucks and a wrestling show should have as little wrestling as possible.
2) Shock value over consistent quality
3) gently caress Women.
4) gently caress Minorities.
5) No seriously gently caress Women. Christ Russo what is your drat problem with women?

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Sep 22, 2020

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

I don't loving understand Vince's need to re-name everyone unless it's only to further devalue their name on the main roster until they're impossible to google after they're back out of the company. All three guys here already had new names after signing to NXT
It’s now actually working in people’s favour because their indie names aren’t being ruined with the WWE stank

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

Yeah yeah yeah but have you considered: Slapjack

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

slapjack, t-bar, and mace are the names of guys whod get beat up by the teenage mutant ninja turtles

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
You couldn't get better randomly generated Shadowrun names than Slapjack, T-Bar and Mace if you spent an hour clicking a Shadowrun name generator.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

slapjack, t-bar, and mace are names that appear next to the health bars in final fight

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

It’s now actually working in people’s favour because their indie names aren’t being ruined with the WWE stank

I like to think they're all dead now. rip Hanson and Rowe, last seen defending the NXT Tag Team Championships against Aleister Black and Ricochet at NXT Takeover: New York, before they suddenly disappeared two days later, never to be seen again

on an unrelated note, the Viking Raiders kinda suck, don't you think?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Venomous posted:

if they're all named after supposed antifa weapons, I'm guessing Yim will be called Brick and Martinez will be called Soup

Tonight on Raw, Soup 4 My Family takes on Dolph Ziggler in what's being called an Antifa Rules match. Stay tuned!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Slapjack really wants to be a Street Samurai, but so does T-Bone and Mace already filled out everything on his character sheet to be a Decker.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

jesus WEP posted:

Milkshake Martinez

bartok
May 10, 2006

When does Bag of Soup debut?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Sep 22, 2020

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Shane Veryzer[1] (born 24 September 1985) is an Australian professional wrestler, better known by the ring name Shane Haste. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand under the ring name Slapjack.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Venomous posted:

I like to think they're all dead now. rip Hanson and Rowe, last seen defending the NXT Tag Team Championships against Aleister Black and Ricochet at NXT Takeover: New York, before they suddenly disappeared two days later, never to be seen again

on an unrelated note, the Viking Raiders kinda suck, don't you think?
I know the difference between Hanson and Rowe are but I can't remember which loving name they assigned to them after they debuted on RAW and it's the same issue I keep having with WWE tag teams, because neither member have any personality outside of whatever their tag team gimmick is.

On the flip side, I look forward to Authors of Pain becoming a great tag team internationally now that they're free of Vince's grip and hopefully don't have some kind of dumb names that make them sound like they're brothers

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lid posted:

IT'S.... THE SLAPJACK

AND... THE T-BAR

AND.... THE MACE

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

My father was Slapjames, I'm Slapjack.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

I don't loving understand Vince's need to re-name everyone unless it's only to further devalue their name

It's so WWE own trademarks

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Road Rash 2 Retribution

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

My father was Slapjames, I'm Slapjack.

My friends call me Mr. Slapjack

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

They already the names of the guys FMA Dio Madden, Shane Thorne, and Dijack

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Oh man we own SLAPJACK

We are going to cum money

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

*5 years from now*

Jack Slapper is ALL ELITE

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

*5 years from now*

Jack Slapper is ALL ELITE

Posters on this forum: Jack Slapper is boring and has never had a good match

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

A French Canadian version called Slapjacques

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I bet Mia and Mercedes are so happy they didn't have to say their names last night since everyone is clowning on the ones they gave away.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lamuella posted:

*AEW thread gets 200 new posts* wow, something amazing must have happened.

*WWE thread gets 200 new posts* wow, something really stupid must have happened.

It be fair, there were also like 200 posts in the AEW thread arguing about Miro's fashion.

Do we give it 3 weeks before the group dissolves and we get a worked shoot "They wanted to call me T-Bar. My name is..." whoever promo?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
This will never go away like how Erick Rowan was a vintner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Posters on this forum: Jack Slapper is boring and has never had a good match

Posters on this forum 5 minutes into his first AEW Dark match: Sign Jack Slapper