Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

...so.... is Chrisley in jail or not?

He's rich so no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I really love Bronson Reed's tron and new nickname.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

gently caress off, Theory

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Under Triple H's argument, shouldn't Theory and Dream be on NXT UK.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

How has the iron man match been?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jiro posted:

How has the iron man match been?

That was last week. Tonight was the follow up to that match and resulted in a new Champion. Both matches were solid but not quite as good as I'd hoped, and would have benefited from a live crowd.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

That was last week. Tonight was the follow up to that match and resulted in a new Champion. Both matches were solid but not quite as good as I'd hoped, and would have benefited from a live crowd.

Yeah, in my brain the Iron Man Match just continued and was just aired this week because the other alternative was just bug gently caress stupid. Who's the new champ?

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Jiro posted:

Yeah, in my brain the Iron Man Match just continued and was just aired this week because the other alternative was just bug gently caress stupid. Who's the new champ?

Balor

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Tegan was corpsing before the salad was even thrown on her

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

lol Tegan was corpsing before the salad was even thrown on her

The editing on this is really bad, yeah.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

The editing on this is really bad, yeah.

I dunno, it came off like they were loving around like a low budget thing friends would do so it was amusing to me

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Tuned in at the end to see who the NXT champion would be. For some reason These two are fighting in a cage for reasons I do not know. Was the feud that heated? No idea.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Astro7x posted:

Tuned in at the end to see who the NXT champion would be. For some reason These two are fighting in a cage for reasons I do not know. Was the feud that heated? No idea.

Not particularly heated, but it was built up to over the last few weeks. The whole point of the cage match was supposed to stop Robert Stone and Aaliyah from getting involved, but Stone has been at ringside shouting warnings to Mercedes/letting her know when Rhea has the drop on her/distracting Rhea etc.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
If only there was a structure that has a closed top they could use....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rhea is going to lose the steel cage match designed to prevent interference.... due to interference :lol:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jerusalem posted:

Rhea is going to lose the steel cage match designed to prevent interference.... due to interference :lol:
WWE.nxt

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That was pretty good. The interference wasn't needed at all and they shouldn't have done it, but solid cage match

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Not a bad match, really should have been saved for a Takeover since the steel cage stipulation kind of came out of nowhere, but it's a step in the right direction for rehabbing Rhea after that dumb bullshit with Charlotte.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NXT 9/8 Results
  • TOok a big poo poo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cavauro posted:

NXT 9/8 Results
  • TOok a big poo poo

Ah so you finished writing the Smackdown script?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Io and Shotzi had a long match that was pretty good with some cool suplexes. Io absolutely clobbered Shotzi with her moonsault when she came up short though.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

Io and Shotzi had a long match that was pretty good with some cool suplexes. Io absolutely clobbered Shotzi with her moonsault when she came up short though.

One of the few regrets I have about no longer regularly watching NXT is that I'm missing out on Io being great.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I do get a little worried that Io's gonna kill herself on that moonsault someday.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

One of the few regrets I have about no longer regularly watching NXT is that I'm missing out on Io being great.

I recommend only watching the NXT women's division, it kicks rear end and the rest of the show sucks.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i thought the two title matches were good; timothy thatcher is some how both not a former nxt tag champion and is a former tag team champion

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh right, I forgot that he came in as a stand-in for Pete Dunne, right?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Oh right, I forgot that he came in as a stand-in for Pete Dunne, right?

Yeah and nowhere on the WWE site does it claim he's ever been champion. Which is reflected on wikipedia and other wrestling sites like Cagematch, but his entrance graphic tonight and commentary talked about him being tag champion.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

There’s a COVID outbreak in NXT because they told people to keep 6-feet of social distance but used Adam Cole as the reference.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
So, looks like Tegan Nox tore her ACL? Thats her 3 major injury since signing with WWE.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

DM Punk posted:

So, looks like Tegan Nox tore her ACL? Thats her 3 major injury since signing with WWE.

No way. Did she really?! I haven’t read anything!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Dacap posted:

There’s a COVID outbreak in NXT because they told people to keep 6-feet of social distance but used Adam Cole as the reference.

No, no, no

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

DM Punk posted:

That's absolutely heartbreaking :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DM Punk posted:

Is this the ACL she tore during the MYC2 or is this the ACL she tore that kept her out of the MYC1?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Right now it's from an NXT injury report which is half kayfabe. Candice attacked her last night. So it could be a storyline.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hoping it's storyline, because otherwise

3 ACL tears before your 26th birthday is very not good

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm leaning toward storyline since the only source is the half kayfabe video and they're saying it's speculated she injured her ACL. Seems like a reason to have her out for a while before returning to either cost Candice the match against Io, or challenge for the title if Candice wins.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Rovert says it's legit.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

fatherofmustard posted:

Rovert says it's legit.

Thank god she’s okay

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I mean, I don't see WWE teasing a ACL injury like this as a storyline thing. They wouldn't be that specific. And if she does have a torn ACL, Candice taking her out before the battle royal is as good as any to write her off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Her contract has to go until like 2049 by now, right? Poor girl been injured forever.