Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Stoatbringer posted:

And the Stormfront base, don't forget.

True, but when I hear "speciality milk", I think breastfeeding Homelander.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

It's specialty milk for my family.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

@RealDonaldTrump: "A lot of people" are now saying that the debate should be Cancelled due to Sleepy Joe's "powerful drug-induced state". I'd love to "Debate", but you must listen to The People!

@RealDonaldTrump: My administration has always focused on SPEED SPEED SPEED and getting Americans What They Need. Today I am proud to announce the "Arby's Act" - each American is now getting a $5 coupon to Arby's (With purchase of $100 of food) as "China Flu relief". Thank you to Edward "R" Bee, CEO of Arby's!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Big Beef City posted:

How much you wanna bet that the healthcare plan laid out "in two weeks" that's being fished is literally optional vision and dental.
It's gonna be elimination of all ACA requirements, high-risk pools that will be expensive and ineffective and price out those with pre-existing conditions (although technically we'll be offered coverage if we want it), malpractice tort reform, and health savings accounts.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

A Fancy Hat posted:

@RealDonaldTrump: "A lot of people" are now saying that the debate should be Cancelled due to Sleepy Joe's "powerful drug-induced state". I'd love to "Debate", but you must listen to The People!

@RealDonaldTrump: My administration has always focused on SPEED SPEED SPEED and getting Americans What They Need. Today I am proud to announce the "Arby's Act" - each American is now getting a $5 coupon to Arby's (With purchase of $100 of food) as "China Flu relief". Thank you to Edward "R" Bee, CEO of Arby's!

I've never seen an Arby's they aren't near me, but Jon Stewart told me they were evil and terrible

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Big Beef City posted:

How much you wanna bet that the healthcare plan laid out "in two weeks" that's being fished is literally optional vision and dental.

Its gonna be the plan that they try to hawk to my company. Well pay you cash for injury. Loose a finger? 1500k dollar check.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Strong Sauce posted:

"'i won't let you entrap me with my own words', i say, as i let this journalist entrap me with my own words"
god drat that's how 99% of my political arguments end.
"look you believe THIS, right?"
"yes!"
"but what about THIS?"
"i'm not falling for your liberal traps!!"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Groovelord Neato posted:

People have become (figuratively and literally) mask-off fascists due to this man lol

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1306767989090463744?s=20

First off, I wanna say that our big special boi is looking especially big in those clips. Very fat, and very bloated. Also, his energy? It's very low. No energy at all. Sad!

Now, I think what Trump is trying to say is that he wants some raw milk. I, for one, think this is a great idea. It will do wonders for his strength and stamina. It will definitely flush all the toxins out of him. He may, however, need to use more than 15 flushes to get them down the toilet.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1308452292547489795?s=19

Close the bars you idiots. Honestly, expecting personal responsibility from early 20 somethings is flat out idiotic.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"coronovirus not a problem until we can find a way to blame YOUNG PEOPLE!!"

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
I can't believe we forced college students to go back to school and now college-age people are showing a spike in covid cases. What a weird coincidence.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
people are refusing to starve in the street and instead make the choice to go to work continuing the spread of a deadly virus? i guess that's what being pro-choice gets you.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Oscar Wild posted:

Close the bars you idiots. Honestly, expecting personal responsibility from early 20 somethings is flat out idiotic.

really expecting personal responsibility from anyone to solve a pandemic is idiotic

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"The number of deaths will soon drop to zero (measured in terms of burials) as the new Green Health Plan swings into operation. We will be distributing a nutritious meal supplement guaranteed to cure the China Flu. All thanks to a big beautiful deal with the Soylent Corporation, which will begin operation in all major hospitals."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You're laughing, but if you've ever actually seen that movie it seems more and more credible all the time

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Pick posted:

You're laughing, but if you've ever actually seen that movie it seems more and more credible all the time

Hey, I'm already panic-buying strawberry jam.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol 200,000 people are dead because the president is a fascist moron idiots elected because they're too loving stupid to make sane adult decisions.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

old beast lunatic posted:

lol 200,000 people are dead because the president is a fascist moron idiots elected because they're too loving stupid to make sane adult decisions.

Hey now, woah some percent of them would have still died if he had reacted properly. There's probably 50,000 deaths on his hands, 180,000 at most. (it's the 180)

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
I think you'll see that some day, like magic, the cases are going to drop to zero

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
my damp president is a fat moron

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Big Beef City posted:

"Many people are saying that Bigfeet, or Foot, as Tom calls him, isn't real. But he's very real, in terms of existing, folks Nobodies talking about it, but it's true. It's true...y'know my friend Tom came to me the other day and he looked like...he looked like he'd seen a ghost. A scary ghost like the ones that live in the Big House behind me where I sleep at night now with Bigfoot. And I said 'Tom, what happened?' and he said 'sir, sir you won't believe it but the fake news is saying there's no bigeet. They're gone, sir.' And I couldn't believe it but they did. So I called Tom. And I said, 'Tom we can't have this!' and we didn't and now we've got one down there in the basement. He's terrible. I love him."

He came up to me with tears in his eyes and said “Remember Tom Denver Riggleman, SIR? That’s me. It’s thanks to you I got in office, SIR! The lamestream media said Bigfoot wasn’t real, but you proved them wrong LIKE A DOG! He’s almost as majestic as you, SIR! With hands almost as big as yours! And you know what they say about hand size!”

https://twitter.com/lesliecockburn/status/1023701334434959362?s=21

Edit: I failed to embed the image

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Sep 22, 2020

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/amandawgolden/status/1308502323816206338?s=20

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Grimdude posted:

They're doing an awful lot of work coming up with excuses/rationalizations for when Biden outperforms Trump during the debate. A wasted effort really since somehow people thought Trump did well in his debates versus Hillary so clearly it doesn't matter how well he does.

It would be hillarious if Trump insists on totally JUICING up on DEBATE POWER DRUGS. And they let him do it and walk out on stage on live tv like a total madman

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Power Khan posted:

It would be hillarious if Trump insists on totally JUICING up on DEBATE POWER DRUGS. And they let him do it and walk out on stage on live tv like a total madman

Isn't codeine his drug of choice? He's going to be swaying all around that stage.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1308449791215628290

its really dumb that the old people in the democratic party can't even see this. too chummy with the current GOP.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

For a second I thought he was saying that putting another woman on the SCOTUS was a heartbreaking moment. And it very might be.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Trump can say things on live TV that becomes instant unhistory, that chuds will scream is fake news if it’s ever brought up. He’ll just do what he’ll do with the real election, declare victory anyway.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
"I know in my heart that we have saved hundreds of thousands of American lives," he later adds.

gently caress u pence

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

If Trump loses I look forward to somebody comparing the number of deaths in regions he should of won/republicans usually win with the number of votes he lost by. Will lol myself to death if he loses because his supporters in key areas are dead.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Strong Sauce posted:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1308449791215628290

its really dumb that the old people in the democratic party can't even see this. too chummy with the current GOP.

They are either cut from the same cloth or have never read Machiavelli. The GOP platform has been power justifies means for all my life.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Oscar Wild posted:

They are either cut from the same cloth or have never read Machiavelli. The GOP platform has been power justifies means for all my life.

The Simpsons were making jokes about it back when the Simpsons was actually good

Hell, remember when Bart became a hall monitor after the police ride not because he loved the rules but because of the feeling of power it gave him

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

He saved them by sending them to Heaven :angel:

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Virginia Slams posted:

Can someone post the DOOM gif of this where he flips from side to side

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Trump said it would be from 15 cases to zero and now they're saying at least 2 million people didn't die. THAT WAS IF WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU SHITS.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Groovelord Neato posted:

Trump said it would be from 15 cases to zero and now they're saying at least 2 million people didn't die. THAT WAS IF WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU SHITS.

Not doing anything is doing something. The only winning move is not to play. :trumpsmug: :chaostrump: Checkmate, LIEbrul!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

WhyteRyce posted:

The Simpsons were making jokes about it back when the Simpsons was actually good

Hell, remember when Bart...

No because I don't like to compare catastrophic real world events to Simpsons and video game memes and use big boy words instead.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

It’s likely to be 400k by the end of the year, and not slowing down because they’re still not doing anything. Maybe two million by this time next year when a vaccine becomes available. Of course, they could well be blaming all that on Biden by then.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

No because I don't like to compare catastrophic real world events to Simpsons and video game memes and use big boy words instead.

Don’t have a cow, man!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Big Beef City posted:

"I'm an ADULT," sniffs Big Beef City as they hop on their ramrod xtreme, "I have no time for your childish metaphors and simile."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Virginia Slams posted:

Can someone post the DOOM gif of this where he flips from side to side