Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
open offer to any swordy goonettes: hold the tip of your blade under my throat while i refuse to beg for mercy, $69/hour, full bennies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
to apply please email me a close cropped photo of your best smouldering, revenge fueled glare, as though i killed your father or fiancee in my Murder Mines.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

THREEPWOOD!!! :argh:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I showed you my dirk, please mock execute me.

Beldantazar
Sep 10, 2011

Ah, so that explains the cut price, you're just buying the jar, the knives are actually contaminants.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Wow, BUDK is finally stepping up their game.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Bonus to keep the true spirit of BUDK

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The weighting on that must feel so weird.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

EorayMel posted:

Wow, BUDK is finally stepping up their game.

LOL!!!

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
$75 tungsten tipped self defense umbrella.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32672522904.html

Another one that has a big stainless steel collapsible baton hidden in the handle.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001295538290.html

"Stainless Steel Beads Self Defense Martial Arts Hand Bracelet Chain Fitness Whip", the promotional video is a guy in a tanktop shattering a brick with it.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001300321362.html

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

C.M. Kruger posted:

"Stainless Steel Beads Self Defense Martial Arts Hand Bracelet Chain Fitness Whip", the promotional video is a guy in a tanktop shattering a brick with it.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001300321362.html

and after the both of you have had enough weird sex swing action the stainless steel beads can be used for anal stimulation too.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

EorayMel posted:

Bonus to keep the true spirit of BUDK

I've been looking for a new butt plug.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Danger - Octopus! posted:

I've been looking for a new butt plug.

Better than looking for the old one.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
The Punisher skull with the hair :psyduck:

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

The Punisher skull with the hair :psyduck:

Yeah weird that Marvel would sign off on that.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
The welfare flag is funny because nearly everyone buying budk stuff is probably on welfare.

Also Trump BUDK knife is a perfect synergy. Both are loud, obnoxious, in poor taste, not very sharp, and brought to you by a foreign country.

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

I am Centurion Titus Polonius. And the only trouble I've had is that nobody seem to realize that I'm their superior officer.

Sleeveless posted:

Yeah weird that Marvel would sign off on that.

99.9% of all the Punisher skull stuff that's out there has nothing to do with Marvel.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Beardless posted:

99.9% of all the Punisher skull stuff that's out there has nothing to do with Marvel.

:thejoke:

It would be cool if they were as litigious about bootleg Punisher skulls as they were about children's gravestones with Spider-Man on them but alas.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

BUDK finally updated their hitler youth knives

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

gently caress BUDK.

They bring me laughter, but gently caress them.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

LifeSunDeath posted:

:fry:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

gently caress BUDK.

Unscrupulous huxters love to slap Trump onto anything and everything because his fanbase will throw away money hand over fist if they think it will trigger the libs. There are even brick and mortar fly-by-night Trump stores.

Sleeveless fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Sep 23, 2020

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

gently caress BUDK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGprRnRDc9M

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Sleeveless posted:

Unscrupulous huxters love to slap Trump onto anything and everything because his fanbase will throw away money hand over fist if they think it will trigger the libs. There are even brick and mortar fly-by-night Trump stores.

Someone needs to go in here and have a meltdown about everything being made in china, get a mob all whipped up about it, keep calling the owner fake news and poo poo. That would be very funny.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

LifeSunDeath posted:

:drat:

They still sell the original one, but the sneaky devils updated the item description so now it's the first search result for "youth" instead of the first result for "hitler".

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

GBS BUDK thread, please help me think of what to engrave my German Four-Piece Stainless Steel Eating Utensil Set in 15 characters or less:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Alternatively:
===========
Glenn Ruscher
Apr 03, 2017
(5 out of 5)
Interesting
:d: :d: :d: :d: :d:
Just add a decent knife and you are good to go.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

EorayMel posted:

GBS BUDK thread, please help me think of what to engrave my German Four-Piece Stainless Steel Eating Utensil Set in 15 characters or less:

drat, I'd think they'd give you at least 14 words.

Edit: If it were a little cheaper I'd buy 4 to put in bugout bags for my family. We recently had to evacuate our home due to hazardous smoke from wildfires and when you are living in a motel room sometimes the plastic fork gets left out of the takeout bag and you wind up having to improvise.

therobit fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Sep 25, 2020

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

EorayMel posted:

Wasserlösliche

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

EorayMel posted:

BIDEN2020ANTIFA

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
MAGA, but it means Make America Gourmet Again.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Sleeveless posted:

Even the table leans awkwardly. How presidential!

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

That table's slanted in the wrong direction.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

therobit posted:

drat, I'd think they'd give you at least 14 words.

BRUTALITY

therobit posted:

Edit: If it were a little cheaper I'd buy 4 to put in bugout bags for my family. We recently had to evacuate our home due to hazardous smoke from wildfires and when you are living in a motel room sometimes the plastic fork gets left out of the takeout bag and you wind up having to improvise.

I found a nice plastic spoon/fork set at a Natural Grocer that I keep in my EDC kit. I hate disposable utensils, so this makes my life better.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
You never realize the true importance of cutlery until the one time the restaurant forgets to include it, leaving you scooping up green curry with an old phone card at 10 pm in your AirBnB.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Cobalt-60 posted:

You never realize the true importance of cutlery until the one time the restaurant forgets to include it, leaving you scooping up green curry with an old phone card at 10 pm in your AirBnB.

This is oddly specific and also oddly familiar.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

EorayMel posted:

Lol it’s used too.

“Former Nazi Owned”

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
You can get THIS TOOL FEEDS on there but you'll have to add the FASCISTS yourself.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Wrong thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

EorayMel posted:

"PEE PEE POO POO"