Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

The Big C cities have to be carrying this . I frequently travel the rural southern half and Trump flags are loving everywhere . Way more than were present for 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

nooneofconsequence posted:

what IS going on with the Hispanic? :thunk:

My good friend Mr. Goya introduced me to this exotic food he calls "pick oday guyo"! Very good very tasty for big boy presidents. Believe me I know more about the hispanic than anyone else!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
The shirt I've endlessly received more compliments on every time I leave the home is:

Not a MAGA shirt, not a Keep America Great shirt, not a Blue Lives Matter shirt, not an American flag shirt. This. Actual 0% negative comments, so far. People are PISSED out there.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1309287800903213061
80 year old groupies

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

does it still count as the mile high club if you're jacking off in a 2.5x2.5 sq foot room

Shishkahuben fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Sep 25, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bogus Adventure posted:

Hey, somebody added a laugh track to this

https://twitter.com/BagdMilkSoWhat/status/1307442846874636288

LOL

Look at that hypocrite looking for a helping hand when he's down. gently caress you, Mitch!

From 4 pages ago but I’ve watched this A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Dr.Caligari posted:

The Big C cities have to be carrying this . I frequently travel the rural southern half and Trump flags are loving everywhere . Way more than were present for 2016

Cities and suburbs. Rural areas are lost.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Grondoth posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAAWxZGHJNo&t=687s

Bernie made a speech warning that Trump is trying to steal the election. He quoted Reagan.

Times are dire. Times are dire here in America.

Watch from about 34min in for the meat. This guy should consider running for president!

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

The Satanic Temple is just a bunch of good guy lawyers with a kick-rear end brand who subvert fundamentalist-driven "religious freedom" laws to enable civil freedoms. Take the recent Satanic Abortion campaign that requires followers not be subjected to any garbage when they're just trying to get an abortion.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

My god that first clip 1:28

"remember when obra a what remember when obama got........(awkward 3 second silence) he sezch lays and gentlemen......"

Dudes slurring his words and forgetting the name of the former president he hates so much.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
That fat boy's high as gently caress

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

armchairyoda posted:

Watch from about 34min in for the meat. This guy should consider running for president!

Something about the crazy situation that Bernie's laying out here combined with the look of this set he's on makes me feel like this is a lost Command and Conquer FMV.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Satan rules

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dr.Caligari posted:

I have a coworker who was just back home to Michigan in a suburb of Detroit and said there were way more Trump signs and poo poo than 2016. Also, her dad has gone from Hillary 2016 to Trump 2020 (I’m going to float the brain tumor theory to her tomorrow.)

Actually I just remembered a friend in high school whose dad went from a normal, buttoned down, professional type to frothing, rage-filled Fox News conservative type back around 1999. He died of a brain tumor in 2005. :stonk:

Anyway, I hope the added signage is just that there are less “shy” Trumpers in 2020, and not necessarily new Trumpers, but... yeah, my first paragraph kinda negates that.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
That guy from The Apprentice is the President of the United States.

:lol:

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
This is the man that's going to be in foreign history books(we won't have books anymore) as the man that took down The United States. Think about that for a moment and lol with me.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Bipooity bitpou

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

WaryWarren posted:

That guy from The Apprentice is the President of the United States.

:lol:

You mean that dumb, fat, orange, loudmouth, racist, rapist, daughter-loving, con-man, bitchy drama-queen piece of poo poo? You're kidding?!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Virginia Slams posted:

This is the man that's going to be in foreign history books(we won't have books anymore) as the man that took down The United States. Think about that for a moment and lol with me.

lol, a bookless future

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

LabyaMynora posted:

I have a coworker who was just back home to Michigan in a suburb of Detroit and said there were way more Trump signs and poo poo than 2016. Also, her dad has gone from Hillary 2016 to Trump 2020 (I’m going to float the brain tumor theory to her tomorrow.)

Actually I just remembered a friend in high school whose dad went from a normal, buttoned down, professional type to frothing, rage-filled Fox News conservative type back around 1999. He died of a brain tumor in 2005. :stonk:

Anyway, I hope the added signage is just that there are less “shy” Trumpers in 2020, and not necessarily new Trumpers, but... yeah, my first paragraph kinda negates that.

Biden absolutely needs to up his game here in Michigan if he wants to win it. But lol at the idea of good strategy from the Dems

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

LabyaMynora posted:

I'm in the same area (about 40 min. NE of Detroit) and am seeing fewer signs in general. More Trump signs than Biden signs, but barely. The local Trump HQ is just two miles down the road, so signs are readily available. One house that for sure had Trump signs four years ago does not have them this year. Another neighbor, formerly a local magistrate, has a small cluster of lawn signs for local candidates with one Trump sign in the very back; I can't tell if it's to convey an air of benevolent oversight or to hide it in the shadows. (It says PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT, which is a hearty LOL any way you look at it.) Another proven chuddy dude in the area seems to be focusing on local races instead of papering his yard with Donnie bullshit like last time. Just down the street from him is an "Any Functioning Adult 2020" sign.

On the other hand, I'm scared of putting a Biden sign in my yard because people are such assholes. I've seen Biden signs placed unobtrusively up against fences or houses instead of the "multiple giant signs right up by the street" tactic beloved by chuds. Although if my Black neighbors have enough nerve for a Biden sign (tucked up against the side of their house), I don't know what's stopping me.

My absentee ballot is in the mail. I can't wait till it gets here.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Virginia Slams posted:

LOL!!!

Harald posted:

lol, a bookless future

LOL!!!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Loden Taylor posted:

It's pretty rad that we're staring down the barrel of an American dictatorship and if we manage to avoid falling into the abyss in the next couple of months it'll probably only be through dumb luck and the stupidest possible chain of events.

Dumb luck and the stupidest possible chain of events got us here, it can sure as hell get us out!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1309297116498604033?s=21

Lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Bogus Adventure posted:

Hey, somebody added a laugh track to this

https://twitter.com/BagdMilkSoWhat/status/1307442846874636288

LOL

Look at that hypocrite looking for a helping hand when he's down. gently caress you, Mitch!

LOL at the guy on the right about to pull out a gun

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Who What Now posted:

Biden absolutely needs to up his game here in Michigan if he wants to win it. But lol at the idea of good strategy from the Dems

Biden doesn't have any field offices in Michigan lol

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Vim Fuego posted:

To be fair to that secret service agent there was a minority right next to the white man that fell. You know instinct and all

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Hey, this is kinda how I'd write it too, except I'd be the one to go in and drag him out, and then everyone would clap and cheer for me, and then Gillian Anderson would show up in her David Bowie getup from American Gods and

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
https://twitter.com/DWUhlfelderLaw/status/1309293706089037824?s=20
:catdrugs:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I live in a big suburb that's pretty overwhelmingly white. In 2016 I saw about the usual number of yard signs for local and state offices, but almost nothing for President. I think the final tally was three Trump signs, three Gary Johnson and two Clinton. Grand total. Nobody wanted to support anybody.

This year already I've seen a couple dozen Biden signs and precisely zero for Trump.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

gently caress.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

kazr posted:

Biden doesn't have any field offices in Michigan lol

WHAT. THE. gently caress.

WWWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY???!!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
The president takes his 6 strands of corn silk that remain as hair and wraps them over and over on his head so he doesn't have to admit that he's bald as hell.

Spoiler: We see that you're bald as hell.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1309285088908259328?s=20

My balls

Imagine paying money to listen to Junior talk about privilege lol

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
These fuckers should be forced to actually explain the concepts they're so mad at.

Explain what Critical Theory says. Not what you think about it, what it actually says. Explain privilege. I'm sure since you have such strong feelings about it, you'll be able to articulate the loving concept. What's gender? Not sex, what's gender? You loving KNOW it's different.

God, it's the "hate what you don't understand" poo poo, it's always that loving poo poo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

central dogma posted:

And Teump isn't a Christian. No one smart believes that.

Edit: anyway, sorry for getting serious in the "lol Trump" thread :)

reminder that before a meeting with a couple presbyterian church leaders he had to ask if they were christians

trump's campaign claimed that he was presbyterian

also lol some journalist asked him if he'd ever asked jesus for forgiveness and he said no lmao

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Castor Poe posted:

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1309285088908259328?s=20

My balls

Imagine paying money to listen to Junior talk about privilege lol

This is a parody, right? The Nixon library ahaha

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1309303160603729921?s=20

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

From 4 pages ago but I’ve watched this A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT

It really is loving amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Vim Fuego posted:

Lmao, I didn't notice that. I was too fixated on watching Mitch eat it.