Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

BrigadierSensible posted:

Serious question:

How difficult is it to pull your pants down if/when you need to have a poo poo when you have your gun strapped to your pants like that all tactical like?

Do you have to undo the straps? Does the gun get in the way in the toilet stall? Are you in danger of accidental discharge, and shooting yourself in the balls?

To hang a piss, one can just undo one's fly, so that should present no problems.

Serious answer.

I used to have to wear a gun belt with ammo, and attached thigh holster for 24hrs at a time standing watch on a submarine.

They're quite easy to undo, since those straps are velcro, I'd usually rip the thigh straps, and pull them through the plastic plate that sits on your thigh, then pull the belt and hang it up on the little coat hook in the stall.

Sandwichdad McTinylegs there can't quite do that since he taped the excess created by his wuss legs up, but he also has them independent of his belt, so he would have to undo the straps, then remove each holster like a tiny individual pant leg, god knows where he'd put them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/DeAnna4Congress/status/1309553515925209089

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Saying mascist out loud made me laugh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
j mascist

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

antima

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BrigadierSensible posted:

Serious question:

How difficult is it to pull your pants down if/when you need to have a poo poo when you have your gun strapped to your pants like that all tactical like?

Do you have to undo the straps? Does the gun get in the way in the toilet stall? Are you in danger of accidental discharge, and shooting yourself in the balls?

To hang a piss, one can just undo one's fly, so that should present no problems.

So looking at the setup, only the thigh holsters are on his shorts. He would need to undo both of them (however they're attached, be it velcro or buckles) and hang them up in the stall. The gun belt doesn't appear to be in his belt loops, which means he could theoretically leave it buckled when removing his shorts but it would create an awkward situation where he'd be tucking his shirt and shorts back into their proper places and overall it would be uncomfortable.

"Uncomfortable" is one of the main parts of this. Not sure on exactly what guns those are, but they're probably about 1.8 lbs each fully loaded, and each magazine is probably 0.2 lbs. That means the belt alone is probably 6-7 lbs and each leg rig is 3 lbs after the holsters and straps are included, and it'll be hard for him to sit.

At least he's wearing his mask.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Mak0rz posted:

They'll have two body segments (tagmata), the abdomen and cephalothorax. Harvestmen have only one so they look like little spheres with long rear end legs, as depicted in the drawing.

It's not a very detailed drawing.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Sunswipe posted:

Between the guns and the spare mags, that guy's gotta be carrying about 120 rounds of ammo. I'd love to know what situation he's imagining that needs all that.

Anyone speaking to him for any reason.
"Excuse me sir, do you know the time?"
"I FEEL THREATENED! STEP AWAY FROM ME! I FEEL THREATENED!" *speed dials NRA Murder Insurance Helpline*

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

No one's job should be knowing what Death Note is

Sadly... :(

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
Utterly mundane, but...

A friend posted this on Facebook.

I'm pretty sure those things couldn't be more typical if they tried.

She likes coffee?! The abosolute madwoman.

Edit: oh. It's tiny. Imgur is confusing. Oh well it's readable.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Roblo posted:

Utterly mundane, but...

A friend posted this on Facebook.

I'm pretty sure those things couldn't be more typical if they tried.

She likes coffee?! The abosolute madwoman.

Edit: oh. It's tiny. Imgur is confusing. Oh well it's readable.

But what month was she born in? I need this information before I can make a T-Shirt just for her.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Black leggings?! On a mom?! I have never seen such a thing.

It's like you couldn't possibly be more generic. The number one audience for shows about murder are and probably always have been women of mom age. This is so weird.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

It's like that movie May, except she stitched together a personality from junk laying around.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

🕶️🧦Black leggings🤨🤔?! On a mom👩‍👦😲😳?! Born in November👀🌐1️⃣1️⃣???😜💦💦💦💦💦💦

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
That reminds me of those memes where it's like "I'm such a geek. I like STAR WARS, SKYRIM, HARRY POTTER, AND[i/] DOCTOR WHO, BUT [i]NOT SPORTS!

woah there slugger that's way too much counterculture right there

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

It's like that movie May, except she stitched together a personality from junk laying around.

Or The Usual Suspects

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

They're either saying mascist like 'mashist' or they're saying fascist like popeye.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

That reminds me of those memes where it's like "I'm such a geek. I like STAR WARS, SKYRIM, HARRY POTTER, AND[i/] DOCTOR WHO, BUT [i]NOT SPORTS!

woah there slugger that's way too much counterculture right there

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's load bearing drywallnerdery.

Mercedes Colomar has a new favorite as of 19:35 on Sep 26, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Extremely cursed, I think I am now cursed and so is the wall behind me.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I checked with a tape measure and i am measurably dumber and more cursed for having read that wall.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

this must have been what it felt like when those fire fighters picked up pieces of the Chernobyl core

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

OwlFancier posted:

I kinda wish I had access to a shotgun because I think there is a good like, 15 second meme video of just blasting a piece of paper and then drawing axes and a line on it and yelling SCIENCE at the camera.

Someone in TFR will probably do this for you if you ask nicely.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The grab bag fonts are perhaps the most annoying part

Like if you're gonna commit, commit

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I’m annoyed that the three LotR quotes use three different fonts

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Unless that's just printed out it must have been nightmarish to install, painting or stickering those

Oh, it's probably just a photoshop since all the text is exactly flat.

xtal has a new favorite as of 19:22 on Sep 26, 2020

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
In this house
We drink MANGOSTEEN
and have LOAD BEARING DRYWALL
our day of rest is PHOTOSHOP FRIDAY
before we ANIMATE BLUE BALLS
and tell you to GET OUT
we keep time with a ZYBOURNE CLOCK
IT IS A MYSTERY but
ALL YOUR BASE are belong to us
because in this DOOM HOUSE
we are GOONS

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

xtal posted:

Unless that's just printed out it just have been nightmarish to install, painting or stickering those

I would assume it's stenciled on in chunks.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Question Mark Mound posted:

In this house
We drink MANGOSTEEN
and have LOAD BEARING DRYWALL
our day of rest is PHOTOSHOP FRIDAY
before we ANIMATE BLUE BALLS
and tell you to GET OUT
we keep time with a ZYBOURNE CLOCK
IT IS A MYSTERY but
ALL YOUR BASE are belong to us
because in this DOOM HOUSE
we are GOONS

We have STAIRS

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's fake yall. Notice how the font is a higher resolution than the rest of the picture.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
No because every time I tried to look at it my eyes involuntarily slid away from the image as a defense mechanism.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

xtal posted:

Oh, it's probably just a photoshop since all the text is exactly flat.

Yeah. The picture is taken at a slight angle to the face of the column. If the text were actually on there, it'd be at the same angle.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

It's a good thing they coined this before literally no one used it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

ultrafilter posted:

Yeah. The picture is taken at a slight angle to the face of the column. If the text were actually on there, it'd be at the same angle.

While that photo is fake, I bet one of those companies that sells vinyl wall stickers of athletes probably does custom jobs too.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Fister Roboto posted:

It's fake yall. Notice how the font is a higher resolution than the rest of the picture.

The image may be fake but it's def a real product

https://imall.com/product/Harry-Pot...144-18052414/en

imagine being so devoid of substance

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Scratch Monkey posted:

The image may be fake but it's def a real product

https://imall.com/product/Harry-Pot...144-18052414/en

imagine being so devoid of substance

A friend had a t-shirt that had the Yoda "try not, do or do not" quote, attributed to Jean Luc Picard, next to a picture of Ian McKellen as Gandalf.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

OwlFancier posted:

I would assume it's stenciled on in chunks.

More likely it's a Cricut. Very, very big among scrapbookers and crafters in general.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Every single year, the same myth goes round that the Royal British Legion can't sell poppies in X place because it'll offend people /muslims.

Every year the RBL has to put out a statement saying that this isn't true.

Someone helpfully reminded my local town of this.

Literacy is not strong in my town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stahlgeist
Nov 19, 2009
"Neandathol: Ask Your Doctor"