Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHz2Hmq7soo

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

George H.W. oval office posted:

Piss tape is most certainly real and we will see if before November book it

There's at least one more insane thing coming relating to Trump. It's either the Piss Tape, or a video of Trump sacrificing a kid to some kind of ancient Spider God.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The piss tape seems so pedestrian compared to the insanity of the last four years.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

piss tape is the rock that keeps us grounded

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

George H.W. oval office posted:

piss tape is the rock that keeps us grounded

:orb:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/OkButStill/status/1310353560828289026?s=20

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
BORN TO GRIFT / IRS IS A gently caress / Cheat Em All 2020 / I am Trump man / 410,757,864,530 DODGED TAXES

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/status/1310558682208501761?s=21

Someone seems freaked out his father has no money for him to inherit.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Why are you wearing that Piss Golem suit?

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

Bust Rodd posted:

https://twitter.com/prettyuglyart/status/1310554977992138754?s=21

I’m gonna have to check out of Trump news for a little bit I think. Trying to make us care about his taxes when we don’t care about his rapes and all the people he murdered is just so gross, even for the Prog Libs. I hate America, I hate Trump, and I hate anyone who thinks his taxes are important.

Think of Al Capone. The only reason he went to prison was tax evasion. It's not that nobody cared about his other crimes it's that the tax evasion was the crime they could prove.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
And the original point was bullshit anyway. Those topics have absolutely been discussed at length. I loving hate these "why do you care about that when you should care about this" takes. You're allowed to care and talk about multiple things! And the tax story literally dropped yesterday.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Well, he's also running concentration camps, so maybe this person should get off their MORAL HIGH STOOL and acknowledge that this isn't a contest, he's loving everyone over, taxes just happens to be the thing we are talking about now.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

fishing with the fam posted:

And the original point was bullshit anyway. Those topics have absolutely been discussed at length. I loving hate these "why do you care about that when you should care about this" takes. You're allowed to care and talk about multiple things! And the tax story literally dropped yesterday.

How can you care so much about his taxes while there are 8 bazillion trafficked children every hour in the very town where you live?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/grace_panetta/status/1310562829175525377
lol

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Seems that article is paywalled but lol at the idea that Trump has any team that isn't a b-team

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LordSloth posted:

https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/status/1310558682208501761?s=21

Someone seems freaked out his father has no money for him to inherit.

Jesus, I can see how red his eyes are just from the thumbnail. Very disgraceful!

Also, looking forward to the Trump kids pulling the family’s “never heard of him!” move once they accept they’ve been tickling his balls for their entire lives in hopes of getting a now non-existent inheritance.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

A Good Tweet

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Our brains are trying to cope with the amount of scandals, any one of which would have toppled any other president. It's like a firehose being aimed into a teacup. When the 'suckers and losers' story broke I estimated about two weeks before the next big thing and people would just stop talking about it because there was something else to discuss. I was right.

It's a depressingly effective tactic.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Harveygod posted:

How can you care so much about his taxes while there are 8 bazillion trafficked children every hour in the very town where you live?

Not to mention the 30 gajillion sweet tiny babies murdered personally by AOC seconds after being born!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Aren't we already on his F Troop?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Bogus Adventure posted:

Aren't we already on his F Troop?

I think we already went through the alphabet:

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Man if Trump really wanted Hillary Clinton in prison, he could've just hired her.

:lol:

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

History posted:

It was 82 BC, after the great civil war in ancient Rome between Marius and Sulla. Pompey the Great was in Messana, Sicily, disposing of Marius’ remaining allies. When he came into Messana wielding his whole glorious army, the citizens of the town began shouting at him. They claimed that Pompey had no power in the town, according to “an ancient law of the Romans” (Plutarch, 10). However, Pompey the Great merely laughed at them, speaking his famous reply, “Stop quoting laws to us, we carry swords!”

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

lol then this same bitch tried to act mad that caesar brought an army into rome

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Pompey the Orange and Wet

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Lie about your assets to obtain fraudulent loans while claiming massive losses to pay nothing in taxes, spending decades in the lap of luxury on the back of pure, undiluted bullshit. And the biggest consequence of this hubris was becoming the President of the United States.

That's a lol.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

mono posted:

thats bullshit look how many fighters are locked behind dlc

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

mono posted:

Oh poo poo, I lost my memory card and have to unlock everyone all over again.

E: drat, beaten to it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

fishing with the fam posted:

Lie about your assets to obtain fraudulent loans while claiming massive losses to pay nothing in taxes, spending decades in the lap of luxury on the back of pure, undiluted bullshit. And the biggest consequence of this hubris was becoming the President of the United States.

That's a lol.

The final form is become dictator for life and never have to pay up.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Trump's A-team is:

Rudy Giuliani - has basically torpedoed his entire life over the last 15 years. Is so incredibly dumb that he continues to reveal crimes on live TV, to the point that you'd almost imagine he's the world's most obvious mole.

Jared Kushner - when he killed your brother, Eddie, he talked JUST... LIKE....THIS!!!!

Ivanka Trump: made super flammable scarfs and is Donald Trump's #1 office crush

Ben Carson: Trump still thinks he died after catching Covid at a rally

That guy who gets hit with the radioactive waste in Robocop and then hit by Boddicker and he explodes all over the windshield: the most competent member of the administration by far

Mike Pence: believes women are possessed by "The Spirit of the Jezebel" and wants to try and seal himself in a horses' womb to be "reborn in the image of the Horse Christ"

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Serving in Trump's admin sounds like a prison sentence.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
He's awake

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1310585397630689280?s=19

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1310587468731879431?s=19
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1310587470090731520?s=19
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1310587471231582208?s=19

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

You dumb bitch, you only do that to claim less income and pay less taxes, but that's not even how that poo poo works, you absolute loving tosser.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
"I, the King of Debt, have very little debt. We"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Enjoy the old clip of Ivanka telling the story of DT explaining how he's more broke than a homeless dude...which turns out to be totally true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzCnnAbaHKM&t=258s
timecoded to the clip, it's from this documentary on rich kids that is infuriating.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

More like pee-team

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Remember when Ivanka told this story about how she and her father were walking near a homless man and Trump pointed at the homeless man and said: "He has more money than me." And she saw this as some great story about the power of family and not an indictment of how rich people work, her father was still walking around in a suit and being driven everywhere while that man was dying in the gutter.

e-LIFESUNDEATH YOU ARE NOW MY POSTING ENEMY >: (

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

our big prez has tweeted 5 (FIVE!!!) times in the last hour, what a morning

Rimjob Rodeo
Apr 29, 2004

was lying in bed last night loling about Donald Prump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Big beautiful taxes! many people come up crying saying "sir, sir we've never seen such wonderful taxes"

No you can't see them