Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/respectablelaw/status/1310662628134580226?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe
Holy crap, I just found this thread again, my life has been so empty without it.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
I'm a fan of the American classics:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

My brain is unable to process and now I can't even form complete sentenc

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Maybe he didn't hear the officer's commands. You gotta speak up when a man's wearing a towel.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this is the 5th dumbmensional checkers you've been hearing about.

he apparently deleted this tweet:

literally will never understand because he's lying too fast nothing makes sense.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Sep 28, 2020

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I'm a fan of the American classics:

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Are. You. loving. Kidding. Me.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is the 5th dumbmensional checkers you've been hearing about.

he apparently deleted this tweet:

literally will never understand because he's lying too fast nothing makes sense.

"wow. you will never get conservatives to agree with you that police are bad when you make fun of conservatives when it happens to them, even though i, a dumbshit chud, never gave a poo poo about it when it happened to someone with any pigment in their skin. checkmate libtards"

edit: literally everyone else is to blame instead of conservatives who brought on this police state.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
The hottest take:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Strong Sauce posted:

"wow. you will never get conservatives to agree with you that police are bad when you make fun of conservatives when it happens to them, even though i, a dumbshit chud, never gave a poo poo about it when it happened to someone with any pigment in their skin. checkmate libtards"

edit: literally everyone else is to blame instead of conservatives who brought on this police state.

They're not even making fun of it happening to Parscale, they're making fun of the guy JUST REALIZING that the police treat people like this. He's aggressively not getting it and painting himself as the victim for doing so. It's amazing.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gutter Phoenix posted:

The hottest take:

The audit was being done by the pigeon he found dead.... :tinfoil:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Gutter Phoenix posted:

The hottest take:

Could it have something to do with you and your ilk crippling the IRS in a fit of revenge and malice Chuck?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

"He then left without taking questions"

Man I can't wait to hear how he manages to squirm his way out of the debates and somehow still gets to pass it off as being a big strong boy compared to sleepy joe biden.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Rounding the corner and running straight into another wave of infections.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Gutter Phoenix posted:

The hottest take:

@ChuckGrassley

Why IRS so long in vest Trub they not do dare job kill me pleas

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Brad Parscale's totally normal/innocent reaction to so much winning: attempted suicide.

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

I said come in! posted:

"Socially liberal, but fiscally conservative" always gets a laugh out of me. You can't be both of those things at once, they conflict with one another.

Disagree. That's my stance. When you look at outcomes from improved education for all, every dollar spent nets several dollars in the long run. Utah (of all places) started housing the homeless and saw a huge savings in emergency services. Providing healthcare also nets huge benefits to the economy. Most fiscal conservatives (finger quotes) just don't want to spend any money on the dirty poors that might benefit society in general.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

Brad Parscale's totally normal/innocent reaction to so much winning: attempted suicide.

MAGAKAG!!!

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

How bad with guns do you have to be to miss your own temple Brad?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Socially liberal! Fiscally conservative! Faster than my speeding testes!

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Strong Sauce posted:

The tweet he's responding to isn't even making fun of anyone, it's doing the exact thing that he says BLM supporters should be doing. Conservatives have huge victim complexes so he's incapable of realizing that

Literally the tweet could say "We need to stand together, conservatives and liberals alike, against police brutality" and this chucklefuck's tweet wouldn't be any different

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Wonder if these old scandals have anything to do with recent events with Brad

HE WILL NOT APPOLOGIZE FOR BECOMING WEALTHY (illegally)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol when conservatives are so close to understanding the point progressives have been talking about for decades.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Is Florida a good place to live if you're rich?
I'm gonna guess yes...?

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

I said come in! posted:

lol when conservatives are so close to understanding the point progressives have been talking about for decades.

Especially if the social media accounts of each cop at the scene were closely examined. Guaranteed near 100% NRA membership, definitely most would like trump campaign, and probably one or two qanon supporters. I highly doubt any BLM support or Biden boosters.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Avirosb posted:

I'm gonna guess yes...?
1) No state income tax
2) Protects a lot of assets in bankruptcy, especially houses (which is why so many shady people own big houses in FL).

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1310613147720593409
Lol this dude sucks. "Well why don't you ask Joe Biden's son where HIS taxes are??"

:psypop:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

FMguru posted:

1) No state income tax
2) Protects a lot of assets in bankruptcy, especially houses (which is why so many shady people own big houses in FL).

also the proximity to the bahamas for financial crimes, and abundance of cocaine, for nasal crimes.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
If you have a negative interaction with the police, perhaps try not breaking the law next time, Brad :smug:

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Sounds like the American dream.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Avirosb posted:

I'm gonna guess yes...?

Florida is such a swampy hot shithole that they had to make it a tax haven to get senile old midwesterners to move there.

As has been said above.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1310673914503208962?s=20

quote:

“None of the conservative media seems to be taking the bait at all whatsoever. I mean, none of The Daily Caller, Breitbart, or Fox News for good reason is indulging whatsoever in this attempt to destroy President Donald Trump.

“First of all, I want to know who leaked these. I want to know. I want to know who gave these tax returns to The New York Times. I put on Twitter and it has gone absolutely viral with 38,000 retweets ‘Who leaked Trump’s tax returns?’

“Did you know according to 26 US Code 7213, it makes it illegal to disclose unauthorized information including tax returns? If true, there should be felony charges leveled.

“Now the Democrats are going out of their way, including Brian Stelter, to try to say The New York Times said that the person who gave over these tax returns had legal access to the information.
“So I read this in The New York Times and to an untrained eye, to someone who doesn’t deal with the activist media on a daily basis — such as I do every single day — I said, I read it and said that reads really funny.

“The people who shared this had legal access to this information, I said, but it doesn’t say if it was legal to give it to The New York Times. There are lots of people that have legal access to your information, and it’s illegal to share that information.
“For example, doctors. Doctors aren’t allowed to share information they have about you. Lawyers. They’re not allowed to share information about you.
“The entire IRS has all of your personal information, including your social security number, all of your financial information. And it is illegal to share that information and make it public.” –

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
God drat his cartoon face sucks

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Avirosb posted:

I'm gonna guess yes...?

Florida is full of beautiful people who want nothing more than money and drugs

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Why would anyone care what that twerp has to say?

Oh he was on Prager's show, lol there we go.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

His face evolved to be as difficult to punch as humanly possible

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Knot My President! posted:

His face evolved to be as difficult to punch as humanly possible

I could do it, no problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

finally figured out who he reminded me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj4-E5Hs3Kc