Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

ASenileAnimal posted:

so is she getting paid for this or are there still people dumb enough to fall for anything project veritas does?

Unfortunately, I don't think most people have even heard of project veritas. They just see the propaganda without ever knowing the source.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Jose posted:

anyone who is still "independent" is voting for trump they're just embarrassed to admit it

There’s just no way to be undecided at this point. The last six months have completely cemented your opinion of Trump one way or the other.

I hope he sits in a vehicle and makes a silly face one more time... you know, like, let me get Trump piloting a helicopter or Trump in the front of a train pulling an imaginary choo-choo horn just give me one last lol to send my bawls into deep space

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

You'd think with his feelings on Jews he'd welcome all the help he could get with money

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
The trump tax thing only emboldens republicans and fakers, because they're all like "Oh poo poo maybe we won't have to pay any taxes now!"

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Jose posted:

they're absolutely voting trump again

Eh we’ll see. Maybe we should have some kind of moderator wager on the election.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
nah but i'm up for Post itt every time you lol biden's brain is leaking becoming the thread if he wins

really should stop running ancient men who's brains are failing

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

There’s just no way to be undecided at this point.

There are a lot of people who don't follow politics at all, but still vote. They just live their lives and tune in at the last minute.

It doesn't make sense, but they exist.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/OurMindsNotURS/status/1310916842190450688?s=19

It's nice to know it's not just Americans that are batshit crazy.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

ASenileAnimal posted:

so is she getting paid for this or are there still people dumb enough to fall for anything project veritas does?

Someone’s behind Tulsi. To this day, if you tweet, “Tulsi sucks,” you’ll get a bunch of bots showing up to argue with you.

Don’t forget that google suspended her ads the night of her first debate due to bot activity. (They were trying to make Tulsi Gabbard the most searched name of the debates that night.)

Someone’s funding that poo poo... and she’s explicitly pro-Assad and pro-Modi.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

are there still election toxxes?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

LabyaMynora posted:

Someone’s funding that poo poo... and she’s explicitly pro-Assad and pro-Modi.

is she pro-assad or just that the US shouldn't stick its dick in yet another countries conflict

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

fishing with the fam posted:

Unfortunately, I don't think most people have even heard of project veritas. They just see the propaganda without ever knowing the source.

As unbelievable as that is, but the "I'm just a dummy" defense makes her seem even worse.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Oh god the debate is tonight

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

explosivo posted:

it'll be difficult, but I am going to be extremely serious and sad today in order to save my lols for tonight

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

What is the British equivalent of Qanon?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

smoobles posted:

There are a lot of people who don't follow politics at all, but still vote. They just live their lives and tune in at the last minute.

It doesn't make sense, but they exist.

Yup. And there are actual Republicans getting away from the party due to Trump. And once they get away, it doesn’t take long for them to flip on other issues, too. I’ve seen it IRL.

The name of the game is not scaring them away, I guess. Vote Biden now so we can vote AOC later. Otherwise, it’s Republican theocracy where you can vote, but you can’t win.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

https://twitter.com/OurMindsNotURS/status/1310916842190450688?s=19

It's nice to know it's not just Americans that are batshit crazy.

A lot of American crazy is inherited from British crazy. Only English speaking countries treat vexatious litigants like normal people in control of themselves whereas most of the rest of the world treats them like they’re mentally ill - which they are.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jose posted:

nah but i'm up for Post itt every time you lol biden's brain is leaking becoming the thread if he wins

really should stop running ancient men who's brains are failing

post itt every time you lol Trump is hosting SNL and has a new season of the Apprentice coming up

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

QAnon.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

its just qanon now lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

No it's Gammonanon.

e, thanks for playing

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

George H.W. oval office posted:

You'd think with his feelings on Jews he'd welcome all the help he could get with money

quote:

I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes.... Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else... Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that's guy's lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

This tweet alone should really lose him the election

https://twitter.com/CalforNC/status/1310730763118276608?s=19

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ChubbyChecker posted:

are there still election toxxes?

No. The mods rebelled after they had to ban a million Bernie Toxxes.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

spacetoaster posted:

Cowards, I would love to run election toxxes lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Jose posted:

This tweet alone should really lose him the election

https://twitter.com/CalforNC/status/1310730763118276608?s=19

What? Charcoal is too harsh for my soy patties.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

ASenileAnimal posted:

Someone in my neighborhood had a tulsi yard sign up for an embarrassingly long time. They just recently replaced it with a Biden one.

I can't wait for the lol s that'll be reaped at tonight's debate harvest! Not gonna watch it though, I can feel my brain melting a little just considering that. I'll let y'all hurt yourselves and slurp up the lol slurry that leaks out

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/WardDPatrick/status/1310944351850201088?s=20

https://twitter.com/WardDPatrick/status/1310944352932372486?s=20

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

Jose posted:

is she pro-assad or just that the US shouldn't stick its dick in yet another countries conflict

Both, to some extent.

In 2017, she took a trip to Syria, sat down for a personal meeting with Assad, and came back with a "we shouldn't be involved" take that happened to include a lot of regime-friendly talking points about the good guy Assad who only wants to stop terrorist attacks in the country he loves.

Anybody who took an honest look at the Syria situation in 2017 and came away with the take that Assad was only fighting Al-Qaeda militants is either dishonest, willfully ignorant, or deeply stupid. "We shouldn't get involved in fighting in Syria" is a legitimate political stance, but it's one you have to make in light of the fact that Assad has committed a lot of terror attacks on civilians. "The situation is terrible, we should condemn what Assad is doing, but we can't send the Marines because that would make the situation even worse" is reasonable. "Actually, the rebels are all ISIS and Al-Qaeda, and Assad isn't worthy of condemnation" is not.

In the primary debates, she walked back some of what she said earlier, and called Assad a "brutal dictator" when she was called on it.

Space Gopher fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Sep 29, 2020

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

spacetoaster posted:

loving bullshit

toxxes are good for the forums

e: and here we even have a good hardworking mod willing to click the buttons

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Cowards, I would love to run election toxxes lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Jose posted:

anyone who is still "independent" is voting for trump they're just embarrassed to admit it

The only "independent" voters I've ever met are the ones who listen to Limbaugh every god damned day. It's almost like this is the exact same strategy that failed in 2016. I'd like to congratulate the DNC for putting their heads together and collectively being dumber than our big boy president who stares at the sun and wants to gently caress his daughter.

Great job guys, just incredible. :bravo:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

same energy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1310772722142777344?s=19

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Space Gopher posted:

Both, to some extent.

In 2017, she took a trip to Syria, sat down for a personal meeting with Assad, and came back with a "we shouldn't be involved" take that happened to include a lot of regime-friendly talking points about the good guy Assad who only wants to stop terrorist attacks in the country he loves.

Anybody who took an honest look at the Syria situation in 2017 and came away with the take that Assad was only fighting Al-Qaeda militants is either dishonest, willfully ignorant, or deeply stupid. "We shouldn't get involved in fighting in Syria" is a legitimate political stance, but it's one you have to make in light of the fact that Assad has committed a lot of terror attacks on civilians. "The situation is terrible, we should condemn what Assad is doing, but we can't send the Marines because that would make the situation even worse" is reasonable. "Actually, the rebels are all ISIS and Al-Qaeda, and Assad isn't worthy of condemnation" is not.

In the primary debates, she walked back some of what she said earlier, and called Assad a "brutal dictator" when she was called on it.

does anyone have a link to assad's wife's interviev in vogue? it's good for lols

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Good lord tonight is going to be thick with lols

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

explosivo posted:

Remember in the 2016 debates when the moderator asked them to say something nice about one another and Hillary complimented Trumps children?

I thought it was a deft maneuver at the time because it was during the last geological era when I knew practically nothing about his hosed up family.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

LifeSunDeath posted:

Qanon wot wot guvnah

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Incredible 80’s power move by President Dealz

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

QAnoun

I'm trying to decipher what her shithead angle is here.. kind of just seems like she's on the right side for once, but I know that can't be right. Am I misreading this?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Awww isn't it time for Coulter and Trump finally kiss and make up?
Imagine the horrible children they could spawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

Awww isn't it time for Coulter and Trump finally kiss and make up?
Imagine the horrible children they could spawn.

That tweet kinda suggests the opposite.